Christmas/New Years!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to Miranda. I pulled down her thongs and poked her clitoris. And poked her nipples. I walked over to Valerie. I pulled her thong down and poked her clitoris and nipples. Now for Angel. I walked over to them. Angel was sleeping on the outside of the couch, And Janelle was sleeping on the end of the couch. They were spooning and Janelle had her hand down Angels mini skirt and on her pussy. I slowly pulled Janelle's hand out. It was soaked in Angels juices. I licked Janelle's hand to get a taste. It was sweet. I poked her clitoris and nipples and turned around seeing a figure.

I was going to say I was dreaming, But I wasn't. I saw Santa standing there and he said "I will grant you one wish, Sorry I'm late."

I laughed and said "Is this real?"

He said "Yes. As real as it can be. Your wish?"

I laughed and while laughing I said "If it was real id wish for a tentacle fantasy. Like everything iv seen in all the tentacle porn iv seen. Hah hah. and like two more wishes."

I had my eyes closed when I said that. Then I opened my eyes. He was gone. I was kind of spooked but I went to go walk back up stairs. Until I heard Crystal say "Ah, I'm glad I woke back up. Lets fuck in front of all these girls."

I said "Like rite now?"

Crystal said "Yes."

She got up and pulled down my shorts. She saw my hard on was going. She said "Its already going?"

I said "Its been going for quite a while now."

She said "Probably of all the sexy girls here."

She licked my cock and started sucking it. I lifted her up and pulled her thongs aside. I pushed my cock inside her tight pussy. It was so tight I thought I couldn't get it in. But her juices poured out from the touch of my cock. The drug was really powerful. I started fucking her slowly so she wouldn't moan to loud. She then said "Face me in doggie style position and face me at Janelle."

I did what she said. I slowly sped up the fucking. She moaned a little bit louder. Samantha, Haven, And Avery were peeking in on me watching me fuck Crystal. She started moaning even louder. Janelle started to wake up and all she saw was a moaning face in front of her and Angel. Samantha pulled out her phone and took a picture of Janelle and Angel. Then she put her phone away. She made the face saying "My pussy is better than yours."

Janelle just rested and listened to us fuck. When I felt my self getting ready to cum I pulled out and aimed it at Crystal. She grabbed my cock and choked on it till I came deep in her throat. I pulled my cock out and she got up and got in the other couch and went to sleep. I walked up and Avery said "How was it?"

I said "How was what?"

Avery said "We know you fucked Crystal."

I said "Oh. It was good. Shes a nice slut."

We got up and walked back to the room. The next day was the same. I didn't bang any girls. Just drugged all them when the slept. We made the effects grow stronger and stronger till they loose it and just start masturbating in public. It was now the Twenty Ninth. Three days till New Years. I was in my shower having a nice shower. I washed my cock, I was all clean but I stood in there a bit longer. Until I heard the bathroom door open and my shower door open. Janelle was naked and her clothes were being washed. I looked at her pussy and saw it was wet. I was "Come here. Ill show you something."

She got in and I squeezed her tits and milk shot out. I sucked on them and milk came out. Then she said "Lets fuck."

She hopped on my cock and I put my hands on her hips and pulled her up and down fucking her. Then the door opened again. Crystal walked in on us on purpose to join in. Her clothes were being washed too that means. She masturbated till it was her turn. Janelle moaned louder and louder. But the shower kept it muted. Soon Janelle came. I put her on the shower floor and then Crystal hopped on. We fucked and she came. They were both on their knees mouths wide open. I aimed my cock and shot cum in both of their mouths. They washed up and hopped out and dried off. After so they walked out naked. They walked out naked in front of all the girls. Both their tits weren't saggy. It was like they were wearing bras.

They both sat down next to each other. There was a strap on under Janelle. But she didn't know that. Crystal whispered in her ear "He likes my pussy better." Janelle then felt the strap on under her. Crystal got up and said "Look at me! I am a sexy girl and I love to be fucked!"

Janelle put the strap on on and she saw it was a double. To dildos for one pussy. She lifted Crystal up and slammed her on the dildos fucking her. She fucked Crystal in front of all the girls. Haven looked closely and saw it was a half strap on. Yeah it had two dildos. But her pussy was exposed. She through in another strap on for Crystal. Crystal quickly jumped off and put on the same strap on. Janelle said "Who ever cums first."

Crystal tackled Janelle on the couch and pushed her dildos inside Janelle. She started fucking her wildly. They both were already to cum since the drug was going in them. Always keeps them on the urge of a orgasm. Janelle couldn't take much more. Crystal said "That's rite. Get fucked. Be defenseless."

Janelle leaned up and put her dildos in Crystal's pussy. She started fucking her senselessly. Crystal felt her self about to have a orgasm. Then she got up and they both squeezed each others tits and they both came at the same time! They both lost. So they put aside their differences and accepted they became sluts. They laid on top of each other. I was in my room folding my clothes. Their clothes will be done in around twenty minutes. I had boxers on and my hard on was very very easy to see. Angel listened in. She heard me doing clothes. She was all dressed up. Her wings were on. She opened the door and then closed it. She walked in and saw my boner. She said "Hard already?"

I said "Eh. Been hard for a few days now. You girls are all sexy."

Angel walked up to me and said "Ever fucked a Angel before?"

I said "Nope. But I'm about to."

She said "Yeah you are."

Remember. She doesn't have thongs under her mini skirt. So I can just fuck her rite away. She laid down on the bed and I put her legs on my shoulders. I rubbed my cock against her tight little hole. She started moaning and squealed from the touch of my cock. Shes barely had the drug as well. I started to prod her. The tip of my cock was pushing inside her tight little pussy. Soon my cock fit perfectly inside her. I started fucking her fast away. Soon I put my arms on her waist and pulled her in and out. I felt her orgasm already. I just kept on going. She started to moan even louder. All the girls down stairs barely heard the moaning. Haven said "Where's Angel?"

Samantha said "Probably being pounded."

Crystal got a picture of all the girls. She went to my computer since it was hooked up to the T.v. still. She went to the porn website and uploaded one picture at a time. First was Janelle. It showed tentacles shocking her pussy and tits. Each shock grew stronger and stronger. Soon after a few minutes watching the animated her, The shock killed her. Janelle said "Being sexually shocked to death. Weird."

Crystal then uploaded a picture of Samantha. She was on the ground with tentacles holding her feet and hands down. As a tentacle would go inside her. This tentacle wouldn't pull out. It just kept going inside her. Her belly started to expand wider and wider. Soon. The tentacle ruined her insides. Twisted them all up. Samantha said "Now that's just down rite wrong."

Then she uploaded a picture of Tina. Showed tentacle holding her in the air. And tentacle choking her. While to tentacle started to squeeze her breasts. There's two ways she can die her. One is being choked to death, Other is her tits being popped. Both happened. her tits popped and then the tentacle snapped her neck. Janelle said "Do you like bloody and gore Crystal?"

Crystal said "Kinda, As well as its kinda sexual."

Before she uploaded the next picture. They heard a loud moan come from up stairs. Angel came and swallowed my cum. She walked downstairs and acted like nothing happened. Crystal and Janelle looked at each other. Janelle looked at her crotch and saw it was soaked. Crystal's pussy was dripping every now and then. I walked down and I had there clothes. I said "Here you go!"

Janelle said "Thanks!"

Crystal walked up to me and said "Thanks."

I looked at all the girls and their legs were twitching a bit. I could tell they were going insane. Most are all shy until fucked. I looked at the T.v. and said "Porn? At this time?"

Crystal said "The girls liked it."

I said "I have nothing against it."

They switched it back to T.v. and I prepared to go for a jog. Janelle said "Ill go with you, If you want me to."

I said "If you want to."

She put her shoes on and I put mine on. We went outside and stretched. And we took off. I didn't speed ahead cause we were talking. She said "That porn site, That's pretty cool. Its random to. Want to view the girls with me tonight?"

I said "Sure. Ill wake you up when everyone is asleep."

Because we are still going to drug all the girls. We have around one one hundred and twenty left. We got back from the jog and entered the house. We got back, Ate lunch. Girls went to the hot tub. I searched through the needles. We still have a good amount. But we're going to be staying here for a few more weeks. I didn't want to ask Avery where I can get these at. But then the door bell rung. I walked down and saw the same dude as last time. He gave me another box, Larger this time. much larger. He said "For Haven."

I said "Thanks."

I brought it to our room and opened it. More needles. Enough for a year. I looked at the piece of paper, It said "Five Hundred."

Now we have more than enough. I watched T.v. and passed out for awhile. I woke up and saw it was already 6:00 P.m. All the girls were on the couches watching a movie. I had Samantha, Janelle, Crystal, Angel, And Haven all sitting on the same couch as me. After the movie was over we went back to our rooms. We already knew the plan. But before we left. Haven said "Give them triple."

So we took three dozens. We drugged all the girls. Even Samantha, Haven, And Avery. I only did one to myself. I went down stairs and awoke her. She said "Your computer is all set. Its on the side of the couch."

Got underneath Angel and Put the computer between Janelle and I. I undid my zipper and pushed it in Angels pussy first, Then we viewed the girls. Janelle said "I have Crystals phone. Here lets do Angel."

It showed her as a slutty angel, In the forest. Then these green tentacles sprung out of the ground and tangled her wings, arms, and legs. The tentacles popped her bra off and squeezed her tits. Then one went in her mouth. It kept going in her mouth. Then it went up to her pussy. The tentacle then came through her pussy and then it spiked itself. Killing her. I was like "Didn't see that coming."

Janelle was already asleep. So I decided to go to my room and pass out. I got in the bed and closed my eyes. Then I heard someone get out of the bed. I heard the box open. I peeked open my eyes and saw Samantha as getting needles and went to go drug the girls again. I passed out. I awoke and it the power was out. I opened my eyes. All the girls were in the bed. I was nude in the bed. I had the erection. I said "Happy new years eve."

The girls said "Its cold!"

I said "You know for some reason the hot tub works, even if the power is out."

The girls went to the hot tub. I laid there relaxing. Then I felt my cock penetrate something. I looked and saw Kayla. Kayla said "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast!"

I leaned up and started fucking away at her. I put my hands on her tits and squeezed making milk squirt out. She came so fast. She came rite away. I started to speed up faster and faster because now I was about to cum. I pulled out and came on her belly and she walked out to the hot tub.

Kayla walked to the hot tub and she knew she had the cum shots on her belly. She entered the hot tub. She stretched and relaxed. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I walked out and Janelle, Crystal, Brandi hopped in the shower to wash up. They washed up. Then Randi, Kristy, And Kayla took a shower. After them Nikki, Angel, and Tina took one. Then Valerie, Miranda, Samantha, Haven, And Avery all took a shower. Power came back on so I washed all their clothes. The heater was on. I walked down and saw half of them were touching them selves. I put the clothes down and said "Here's your clothes!"

They all got their clothes and went back to either watching T.v. Touching them selves. Or watching porn on the computer. We watched a movie at 8:00 P.m. It lasted to 11:00 P.m. I switched the channel to the news preparing for the New Year. We watched it and laughed. When it was 12:00 A.m. We went out side yelling Happy New Years. After so we went back inside. And stood up to 1:00 A.m. We all wen to bed. Haven said "Something special this time. How many needles?"

Avery said "Seven?"

Samantha said "How about Eight?"

I said "How about ten?"

Now they agreed to that. We went and drugged. We came back. I didn't do my cock. But the girls drugged them selves ten times each. We laid in bed and passed out. Outside the back door where the hot tub is. Was left cracked. And something slid in the house down to the basement. About a hour later Angel got up and saw Janelle wasn't with her. She searched the bathroom, Rooms. And she wasn't there. She was in the kitchen thinking where she could be. Until she heard a soft moan come from the basement. She walked to the door and started walking down the steps. The door closed behind her and she tried opening it. It wouldn't open. She walked down to see what was going on. She heard a soft cry saying "Help."

It was Janelle's voice alright. Angel sped up her walking down the steps. She stopped rite away. She saw some type of weird plant thing. Red. With huge purple lips. And these weird tentacles. She looked ahead and saw Janelle. She looked closely. The tentacles held her Arms and legs. Her thong was down. And her bra was undone. Two tentacles were squeezing her breasts. And one of them rubbing her pussy. The tentacles around her breasts would stop squeezing so hard, And then squeeze hard again. Making the milk squirt out. Angel said "What... What is that thing."

Janelle said "Help... Me.."

Then a tentacle slipped in her mouth and silenced her. Janelle was in so much pleasure. And now she gave in. But at first she didn't want the thing to fuck her. But the more it played with her, The more she began to like the tentacles. Angel grabbed a broom and hit the weird ball thing. It didn't have any effect. Then the it grew more tentacle another two dozens grew and then went after Angel. They tied her arms to her waist and pulled up her mini skirt. One went between her tits and popped her cover off. She was about to yell until a cock shaped one slip down her throat. She felt two more grope her breasts. They squeezed on tugged on them. Milk shot out on Janelle and then a cock shaped one penetrated Janelle and started fucking her wildly.

They made Angel watch what they did to Janelle. Then the tentacle thing stopped while deep inside her. And she saw it was pumping round things in her. She realized it was eggs! Janelle started crying now. Soon a purple M Appear where her pubic hair would be. It released her and she didn't even move. Then a larger cock shaped tentacle rubbed Angels pussy. She tried yelling with the tentacle in her mouth. But it was so quite you'd have to be in the basement to hear her. The tentacle soon stopped and started planting its eggs inside her. She looked closely at Janelle and she saw her vagina was forcing the eggs out. After the three eggs came out the disintegrated into ash.

Janelle got back up and grabbed the broom. She hit the weird tentacle creature and still didn't have a effect. Stopped right before planting a egg in Angel. Instead something else was being pumped in her. Smaller balls and faster. Janelle saw cum leak out of Angels pussy. The creature now came in them. The tentacles grab held of Janelle and lowered her to the ground. The tentacle pushed its cock tipped tentacle back inside Janelle's pussy. And it started fucking her. When Janelle saw it was cum now she would be fine. So she didn't panic.

The tentacles started fucking Janelle, Janelle pleaded for the creature to let her go. But the creature was there to give girls pleasure. Then, Two little tentacles moved up to the girls pussy's. The started drinking their juices. Soon, when it have a few sips. The mouth opened, And had a little creature that looked exactly like it. The tentacles slowly picked it up and planted it. The little creature started growing, It grew a little bit bigger than the other one. It had twice as many tentacles. Then, They moved to the far back of the basement.

Crystal awoke, She got up. She looked around, She noticed Janelle and Angel are gone. She woke up Miranda. And they went searching for them. Miranda searched down stairs and Crystal searched upstairs. Miranda said "This is hopeless."

Her thongs started dripping her juices, And the tentacles could smell it. They waited for Miranda to walk in the basement. Miranda heard a quiet moan, She walked down stairs and started moving toward the moaning. Then, Tentacles went around her arms and legs. One of them went around her neck and went in her mouth muffling her. She tried to escape but they over powered her. They pulled her back and started rubbing her thongs. She was to horny to fight them. She stopped her struggles. She helped them spread her legs.

Then pulled her thong off and started rubbing her soaked pussy. She moaned for it, She wanted it. Then tentacles went around her tits and made milk squirt out. More little tentacles came and drank the girls juices. Both the creatures hatched two more creatures. They were planted, And grew the same size as the second. The basement was now covered in tentacles. Crystal was now looking for Miranda. Crystal walked down in the basement. She searched, Then. She was strapped as well. The tentacle put her in doggie style position. Two tentacles started fucking her pussy. One tentacle fucked her mouth.

Her tits leaked milk, Tentacles drank her juices. Four more creatures were born. Now the awake girls were captured. The creatures used their tentacles to search the house, they moved up stairs into Haven and Avery's room. There they saw the girls, All sleeping. Dozens of tentacle went in there to inspect them. The tentacles saw went under their mini skirts and saw they were soaked. Then the little tentacles came in and started drinking their juices. Now there were six more creatures down in the basement. They are repopulating. And fast.

After drinking their juices they realized their juices kept flowing. They left the room and went into our room. They saw Samantha, Haven, And Avery. They saw there juices and drank them as well. Now there were around twenty of the creatures. They then looked around the room. Learning more and more. One of them found the box with the needles. It investigated and learned the needles will make the girls more and more horny. It wrapped around the box and brought it down to the basement.

They all started heading back to the basement, One of them accidentally knocked over a picture which awoke Nikki. She got up and awoke Tina. They searched around the house and found the knocked down picture. They put it back up and searched around the house. Meanwhile in the basement the tentacles learned how to use the needles. The tiny ones can use them. One of them slithered up to Janelle. The one fucking her stopped moving, The tentacle jabbed the needle in her clitoris and injected the drug. Then it did five more. Janelle moaned quietly from the pure pleasure. Then they did her nipples. Five needles each nipple. It drove her insane to the point her thighs were soaked in her juices, Her chest was covered in milk.