Christmas/New Years!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was so much juices flowing down her legs a puddle began to be made. Tina walked in on the creatures, The tentacles wrapped around her arms and legs. One of the tentacles started rubbing her thong. She made a scream and then a tentacle slipped in her mouth. Then, The other woke up. Nikki ran down and tentacles pushed her on her back. They held her down and one popped in her mouth. They ripped her thongs off and fucked her rite away. they pulled her back.

Kayla, Kristy, And Brandi got up and started searching around. Kayla was the first to enter the basement. Kayla walked on down looking around, The tentacles wrapped around her leg and pushed her against a wall, one went around her neck and went down her throat. Kayla struggled to get free, but they had her held tight. One of them went around her waist and they brought her into the air. The one around her waist squeezed tighter, Then a tentacle pulled her thong down. It rubbed her pussy and Kayla bended in a U shape. She now wanted to be fucked, But before that. The tentacle jabbed five needles in her nipples and clitoris. She then started moaning. The tentacle enjoyed her cries of pleasure.

Then they started pushing inside her pussy, One small tentacle came and drank her juices. Then more and more creatures were made. Around thirty now. And hundreds of hungry tentacles. Kristy then started walking down the basement steps, Brandi followed Kristy. Kristy looked around, It was dark. She could barely see. Then, The creatures releases a steam. It started to fill up the hole basement. So Kristy and Brandi couldn't see. A tentacle started rubbing Kristy's thong, Kristy said "Brandi now's not the time to rub me down there."

Brandi said "What are you talking about? I can't even see you."

Kristy was about to scream, But then a tentacle went around her neck and choked her hard. She didn't scream and the tentacle loosened its grip. Then it slipped in her mouth. Then a tentacle pushed in her pussy and started fucking her, One started poking at her asshole and started to push its self against her tight ass. Another tentacle started slapping her ass cheeks. Brandi said "Are you okay Kristy?"

Then tentacles pushed Brandi to the ground. They held her arm and legs down and popped her bra off. Two tentacles squeezed her tits and she said "Stop it! You'll pop them!"

The two tentacles squeezed her tits as they rubbed her nipples. Brandi screamed out loud until one choked her to sleep. She passed out and then a small tentacle started sucking her clitoris. This time, Instead of making another tentacle monster. It made all the monsters tentacle much stronger, and harder. Samantha, Haven, And Avery awoke. All the girls were being fucked but them. I was out cold. Samantha said "Hey the box with the needles are gone!"

Haven said "I heard a scream coming from down stairs."

Avery said "Lets go see what happened."

They went down stairs, They searched everywhere. And they all started going down the basement stairs. Samantha walked down in there. All the girls thongs were dripping wet. They entered in. The basement door slammed shut. They walked further in. They shouldn't have entered. The tentacles trapped the three girls and tied them up. There they started teasing them making them want it. They injected the drug in all the girls every ten minutes. Samantha said "I am so horny! Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

The tentacles slithered in her pussy and started fucking her. Haven was getting her tits pulled on, While Avery got fucked in front of her mom. Janelle was the only one that didn't want the tentacles to fuck her. And she had to watch all the girls become sluts. Avery yelled out "Oh! Harder! Harder!"

Janelle had a tear come from her eye, Then she felt the tentacles squeeze her breasts super hard. She moaned while the tentacle in her mouth grew harder. The tentacles started pulsing. They grew veins, They grew longer, Harder. Hours passed by as they all but Janelle became pure sluts. Janelle was the only one with sense in her. Janelle was slowly being turned on by the tentacles. But slowly. Around 6:00 A.m. I awoke.

I saw all the girls were gone. I tried to open the basement door but it wouldn't budge. I stopped for a moment. The only close enough place would be the strip club. Maybe the girls can help me open the door. Maybe. I walked down to the strip club. It was closed. I sat down in front of it thinking of a way to open the door. I couldn't figure out anything so I started walking back. While I was walking back I thought of something. I can get a knife and try to unlock the door. I grabbed a knife and started sliding it through the sides of the door. Then I heard a click. The door opened and I walked down quietly.

I heard moans, I got underneath the stars and watched the girls be fucked. I was confused what was going on at first. But, Then I saw they drank the girls juices and would repopulate! Then, Something happened to one of them. One of the creatures changed to the color blue, The other were purple. I sneaked out of the basement to get something to try to kill these things. I was about to grab a knife until the door bell rang. I ran up to it and saw a stripper there. I opened the door and before I could say anything she pushed me back. She pushed me all the way in the kitchen until she heard noises from the basement.

She ran down there and then blue tentacles trapped her. They ripped her stripper costume off and played with her. I was in the middle of the stairs watching what it was going to do to her. Then, The tip of its mouth opened. A tentacle came out of it. It went up to her pussy, Then the tip of it opened and another tentacle came out and bolted in her pussy. It started fucking her. But then, Shortly after. I saw something was being pumped in her. I realized it was eggs! Now the others if they pumped eggs in they'd be rejected. But this one, The eggs will stay in. But they wouldn't hatch. They would just make the girl sick and kill her.

Soon after laying eggs in her. it sat her down in a corner. I saw a H on her stomach. I thought to my self, These things will keep this going. I walked down there because I didn't want the girls to be alone. The creatures suddenly just stopped. They circled me, Seeing the difference between me and the girls. They then went back to fucking the girls. I thought to my self "How could these things even exist?"

They ignored me. So I ran up stairs and grabbed a knife. I ran back down and tried cutting a tentacle. It didn't have any effect. I sat down trying to think. Soon, I remembered that I wished for these things to be real, And that id have two more wishes. I prayed they will work and wished "I wish these tentacles weren't here! And that they'd never disturb any girl I know!"

And poof, The creatures were gone. The girls were on the ground tired. I then wished "I wish they were never fucked by those creatures."

And there they were. All naked, But they weren't fucked by the creatures. They asked "What was that all about? I don't even feel like those things were fucking me."

I said "I have no idea, That was the weirdest thing I have ever seen."

Haven said "I feel hot, I want something."

Nikki said "Yeah, Like a nice warm cock."

Tina replied "Yeah. Nice and warm."

Miranda said "How about we do him all at once?"

My eyes peeled open, I thought to my self "Can I fuck all these girls?"

Janelle pulled down my pants and pulled off my boxers. There my aching hard on pointed at her. Janelle sat her self on it and started going up and down. I let her do some of the work this time. I have to save some energy for the other girls. Janelle started moaning real loud. And she came in a matter of minutes. Then Crystal walked up to me. She was more horny than Janelle so id have to fuck her.

I pinned her against the wall and pushed my cock inside her nice tight pussy. I started fucking her real hard and fast. All the others were just waiting for us to finish. Crystal started moaning real loud, And soon she came. I thought to my self "Are they all ready to cum?"

Crystal laid next to Janelle exhausted. Then Angel wanted some. She got in doggie style position. Pointed her ass in the air. She started shaking her ass meaning she wants it. I walked up to her and started pressing my cock in her nice pussy. She moaned like a little girl as I pushed in her. Haven laid in front of her and spread her legs. Haven scooted closer, Angel knew what to do. She started licking Havens pussy till they both came. I felt Angel cum, Which means Haven came as well.

Now there were four girls in a pile. Avery then walked up to me, Her turn of course. I caught my breath and started rubbing my cock against her nice hole. Instead of fucking her I just slid my cock on her walls. Teasing her till she cums. And cum she did. She moaned loud and long, I carried her to the other pile of girls and laid her down. Next up was Randi. Brandi laid down in front of her, Randi went in doggie position and licked Randi's pussy. I shoved my cock in her tight hole and pounded away at her.

In a matter of moments they came. Next up was Miranda. I grab held of her legs, I lifted her in the air. And shoved my cock in. Miranda moaned super loud, My ear drum nearly turned off. I started pushing up and down fucking her. I wanted to speed this all up since they were cumming so fast. So I sped up and she came. I realized that it was the drug making them orgasm. I put Miranda in the pile. Valerie laid down and spread her legs. I got got down and started licking her pussy.

She tasted so sweet, And soon she came. Now she was in the pile. Not many more girls to go. Kristy and Kayla came up to me. Kristy laid down. Kayla got on top of her. I pushed my cock in Kristy. And licked away at Kayla. I was having the time of my life. They came at the same time. Now was Tina and Nikki. I looked over and saw Samantha made Tina cum. I walked up to Nikki and pushed my cock in her. She pushed back at me, I started pushing slowly in and out of her. She started to speed up so I sped up. She lasted a bit longer than the others. But she came either way.

Now, It was Samantha's turn. She walked up to the girls. She went in doggie style position. All the girls were watching her face. I walked up to her. I started rubbing my cock against her nice pussy. But then she said "Not there, In the other hole."

I was shocked to hear that one. I started to push my cock in her asshole, My god was it tight. I started to think it wasn't going to get in at first. But then Samantha moaned real loud. I pushed in and there I was. I entered her. I started fucking her slowly, Samantha moaned like I was fucking her real hard in her pussy. So, When I speed up. I have no clue how loud she'll be.

Then, I started speeding up. She moaned like she was being raped. I sped up, She pushed back. I felt my self cumming now. I pushed as far as I could go in her. And I came in her tight little ass hole. She laid on the other girls exhausted. I laid next to them and whispered in Janelle's ear "Sucks we have to leave the house soon."

Janelle whispered back "What are you talking about? We bought the house."

I said "We own the house?!"

Janelle said "Yeah, And the girls will be staying with us."

I said "All of them?"

Janelle said "All of them"

I went from re leaved, To going on the phone ordering more needles.

Part II? Maybe. Highly doubt people will like this. But I did.