Christmas Party Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

"This should be quite fun! Enjoy it to the fullest, but make sure you give me a little warning so I can aim it!" Suma said with a giggle as she lay back on the deep pile carpet.

"Ok ladies! GO!" Debbie called from where she sat at the end of the line, the only one without a partner for this game. "And for a bonus, the winning couple gets to have at it with me while everyone else takes a break!"

"Oh that should be fun too!" Suma cooed as she pushed my cock down and rocked her hips so my head slipped into her sopping wet pussy. "God I'm horny!"

"Yeah, me too," I grunted as she began rocking her hips, the action causing my cock to slide in and out of her pussy an inch or so. I felt her move her feet around inside my legs so her toes were teasing my butt cheeks as she rocked herself.

"Ohhhhh fuck you feel good! God I gotta make you cum first though! SHIT I'm close already!"

"Won't have to wait long!" I grunted as my hips tried to plunge into her in time with her strokes. "Better do your aiming!" I said pulling out and shoving my cock against her pussy so it stuck up along her body. Her hands grabbed at my cock and began stroking furiously, pulling and twisting with each stroke. "OH SHIT! Here it comes!" I grunted just before my body convulsed, sending a jet of cum spewing up into the air and landing in a long sticky line across her upper chest and face. Time and again my body jerked, sending more cum lancing out at her until I was reduced to a gentle drool. "Damn." I panted, surprised at the amount that I had sprayed Suma.

"Ok stud. You're turn. Let's see how good you are with your fingers!"

"Pretty good I think." I answered as I slid a hand down between us and curled a finger into her pussy. The position was a bit awkward, but I managed to get my finger up into her far enough to get to the top of her tunnel and tease it while using my other hand to rub her clit in circles, my actions making her whole body tremble within a few moments.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" she squeeked over and over as I attacked her clit and pussy with both hands. "Not as good as your cock was, but fuck fuck fuck! It's pretty damnnnnn gooooooddddd!" she squealed as her body jerked and shook uncontrollably. I continued to attack her pussy until her body stopped shaking and she reached down to stop my busy fingers. "Okay, good for now." She whispered, pulling my hands up from her pussy and clutching them in hers as she squeezed my body with her thighs.

"Well, let's see. Face, both breasts, good aiming Suma!" Debbie said, as she bent over Suma and looked at the remains of my cum sprayed around her body. "By the way, you two won this one, so any time you want I reallllly need to cum!"

"So why wait?" Suma said, pulling Debbie's hand to pull her around and across her body. With Debbie facing me Suma pulled her hips down until she was squatting over her face, her tongue eagerly reaching for Debbie's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss!" Debbie hissed as Suma began licking and teasing her pussy. With a grin I reached out and cupped one of her breasts and leaned down, balancing myself on my other hand while I sucked her tit into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on her already engorged nipple. "Oooooooo!" Debbie moaned loudly as some of the group gathered around to watch. I continued to suck one tit and then the other, licking and flicking her nipples while Suma sucked her pussy loudly. "OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!" Debbie squealed loudly as her whole body dissolved into shudders and twitches, her pussy gushing wetness over Suma as if she had poured a cup of water over her chest.

"Damn you two make a good team," Debbie panted as she moved off Suma and sat down on the carpet next to us to catch her breath. "Man, I needed that!"

"My pleasure!" Suma said, sitting up. "Now David, come here!"

I leaned toward her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her as she lay back, her lips pressing urgently against mine as she started grinding her hips into my already hardening cock. "Fuck me! God I need it again!"

"Um, you sure?" I asked, looking at the audience we were attracting.

"Right now. I can feel you getting hard." She said urgently.

"I'm not used to..." I stared to say.

"Fuck this." She said, rolling me off of her and herself on top of me in one motion. She grabbed at my cock and quickly lined it up with her pussy and plunged suddenly down on me, letting out a long squeal of pleasure. Up and down she bounced, her tits, nearly as large as Debbie's, bounced like crazy on her chest as she pounded her ass into my thighs, driving me incredibly deep into her pussy. "Oh shit oh shit!" She squealed. "I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

I watched as her whole body jerked and spasmed, her face scrunched up tightly as the spasms wracked her. After several long seconds she slumped down on me, her heaving chest rubbing her tits against my chest as she worked to catch her breath. As she lay on top of me I saw Tiffany walk over and kneel down behind her and I felt my cock being coaxed out of Suma's pussy. Feeling me no longer inside her, Suma rolled over onto her side, and watched while Tiffany squatted over me where Suma had been just a few moments ago.

"I hope you don't mind. You're the only hard cock in the room at the moment and watching this has me more than ready to fuck some more."

"No. I don't mind at all," I said, reaching up to cup her massive brown tits. I felt her settle on my cock and then slowly start riding up and down my shaft, her hips rocking with each stroke to continually change the angle of our coupling. I grinned in delight as she picked up speed, my hands trying to contain her tits which seemed to want to bounce right out of them.

"Uh...yes...sooooo...good!" Tiffany grunted as she bounced up and down my shaft. I looked around and saw a few other people making their way to the sofas for some extracurricular activities as well, but my focus was quickly brought back to Tiffany and the sensations that were screaming up and down my whole body.

I was actually surprised when Julie walked over and squatted her petite little body over my face, her fingers spreading her round fat outer pussy lips so I could lick between them. "Will you lick my pussy? No one else seems to want to right now." She said sweetly. Without really giving me a chance to answer she lowered herself the last few inches to press her wet pussy against my lips.

I do enjoy licking pussy, and hers was no exception. With my hands full of tits, my cock being ridden by Tiffany and Julie grinding her pussy into my face I was pretty much in heaven. So much so in fact that when my climax peaked it was a surprise to not only Tiffany, who was almost ready to climax herself, but to me as well. My body bucked and jerked as I filled Tiffany's pussy with cum, my hands squeezing and gripping her tits and sending her over the edge with her own climax.

I did my best to keep licking Julie's pussy, but had to give up and turn my face to get some air before I could finish getting her over the top.

"Come here." I said as she started to crawl off of me in disappointment. I slid two fingers quickly into her pussy and began plunging them up into her as I pulled her ass with my other hand, drawing her clit down to where I could attack it with my tongue. She held her lips apart as I flicked and sucked her clit, my fingers plunging wetly in and out of her pussy until she stiffened and shuddered, a long low growl coming from deep within her as her orgasm washed over her.

"Much better," she said as she moved to crawl off of me after several second. "I needed that."

I looked down at Tiffany, still sitting astride my shrinking cock.

"Thanks stud. Hope you didn't mind the handoff, but I've been eyeing that big boy since we got naked."

"I don't mind." I said, looking around from my spot in the floor until I saw Tina's legs in the air over the back of one of the sofa's with Suma's husband banging away in her with his little prick and Elena bent over a chair with Kitten's tall thin husband pounding in and out of her so hard her big tits were swinging and flying in all directions under her.

"Looks like our little break really turned into a big break," Debbie said almost unhappily. "I had so many more games to play."

"And what says we can't play them? Give me a few minutes and I'll play some more." I said with a grin. "I'm kind of having fun."

"Just kinda? Looks like a lot more than kinda."

"Yeah, more than kinda," I answered her with a grin. "So what's the next game you have planned?"

"Well, the next game was going to be jigglers. You have to hold jello jigglers with your chests and do a relay race."

"Doesn't sound like it takes a hard cock so why stop? Just give everyone a few more minutes and let's play some jigglers."

"You know, I'm gonna like you." Debbie said, rolling over to her knees to lean across my body. She lowered her face toward mine and gave me a long slow wet kiss, spending long seconds sucking my lower lip and tongue. "I'm gonna like you a lot," she whispered.

We lay there kissing for almost ten minutes, Tiffany still straddling me with my once again hardening cock still inside her.

"You know, this is nice," Tiffany said quietly, wiggling her hips slightly to increase the sensations for both of us. "Not often I get a twofer."

"That makes two of us." I moaned softly as Debbie pulled her mouth from mine to take a breath. "Damn, you can kiss woman."

"I can do a lot more than that," she whispered. "Just let me get you alone some time and I'll blow your mind in ways you never dreamed possible."

"I believe you," I whispered back as she leaned down to kiss me again. We continued the embrace, Tiffany gently riding up and down my shaft, her hips rocking gently with each stroke to change the angle and sensations flowing through each of us.

"I think it's time to play that game. If she keeps doing what she's doing to you, you're going to be playing fountain inside her again."

"Uh huh," I answered breathlessly.

"God you're cute," Debbie said quietly as she pushed herself up and off of me. "Ok everyone, should we play another game?"

That brought all the couples that were arrayed around the room back toward where we were as Debbie and Tiffany helped me up off the floor.

"So our next game I call Jello Jigglers. In this game you and your partner, pressing your chests together, drop one of the Jello Jigglers between her breasts. Keeping your chests squeezed together so it doesn't slide down between them, make your way to the other end of the room and let it slide down between you and into the can. Just like Reindeer ride, we'll do this in teams of couples. First team with six jigglers in the bucket wins and gets two mints each. Oh did I forget to mention, no hands. You have to have your hands behind your partners back, or butt or whatever you want to grab back there. Ladies, pick a partner. Once again David, since you brought two women, well, you get to play with two. Such a hardship isn't it ladies?"

Julie and Kitten teamed up to choose me, and we ended up with Felicia and Debbie on our team. Debbie handed out little cups with jello Jigglers in them and then lined up with us. "Ok teams, GO!" She called.

Julie wrapped her arms around me and squeezed her chest against mine while I dumped the jiggler down between her B cup breasts. She giggled as the cold Jello slipped down the gap between them, pulling her body tighter to mine to trap it between us. We started crab walking our way across the room, my cock pressed tightly between us, her body rubbing up and down my cock as we tried to coordinate our strides.

We made it to the bucket and let it slide down between us into the bucket. Tiffany and her date were running back to start again, the jiggler having slipped down between her massive breasts and fallen to the floor.

I waited with Kitten while Debbie and her partner wiggled their way down the length of the room. Kitten grabbed my cock and pressed it down, sliding it between her legs as she shuffled her hips closer to mine. "Might as well put this someplace useful, don't you think?"

"I'm not going to complain," I answered as she pressed her rock hard nipples against my chest and smashed her breasts flat against me. Julie dumped a Jiggler between us and we waited for Debbie to get back.

"GO!" Julie shouted with a laugh as Kitten and I tried to crab walk our way down the length of the room, my cock sliding in and out between her legs and her tits smashed tightly to my chest. Half way down we nearly lost the jiggler as it slid down the gap between her breasts, forcing us to press our stomachs together to catch it. That slowed us down considerably, but we continued on, with our stomachs and hips pressed tightly. I pulled her ass toward me harder, trapping the sliding jello nearly at our waists, her legs now behind mine while I nearly carried her the last few steps. I released her over the bucket and the jiggler slid the last of the way down between us, sliding down to the base of my cock and then around it to plop into the bucket. The two of us ran back tagging

Felicia and her partner were next, but were having a hard time containing the jiggler. Felicia's firm round breasts, easily a large C cup, would flatten against his chest, but leave a huge gap between them they were so firm. After dropping two jigglers within the first few feet they finally settled on her partner leaning back and keeping the jiggler against his chest, which meant that he was nearly carrying her, her toes just barely touching the floor as they made their way across the floor.

While we waited, Julie, who was considerably shorter than I was, stepped against me, trying to push my cock down the way Kitten had.

"I don't know if that's going to work," I told her as she closed her legs around my downward pointed cock.

"On the contrary, it's rubbing very nicely against my clit, thank you very much."

"Ah. I guess that would work then, wouldn't it?"

"For me," she answered with a giggle as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled her chest against me, smashing her large tits flat. Kitten plopped the jiggler in and we were ready to go, Julie's hips rocking very gently as we waited. "Mmmmmm they can take all the time they want," she cooed softly. I looked down at her with raised eyebrows as she looked back up at me with a crooked little grin. "Well, can you blame a girl?"

"I guess not," I answered as Felicia and her partner came running back.

Julie and I wiggled our way down the floor, little gasps and sighs coming from her lips as we moved, the sensations on her clit clearly affecting her. The farther we went the more her hips pulled away from mine before pushing back with the next step. I wondered if she was going to climax before we made it all the way to the bucket, but fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on who's point of view, we made it there before that occurred.

"Oh fuck. Just a few more steps." She groused as we dropped the jiggler down.

We tagged Debbie as we crossed the line and headed to the back of the line. Julie pulled me back around to face her and quickly stepped her leg over my cock and began humping her hips vigorously, rubbing her clit on the top of my shaft. "Just a little more," she gasped as she banged her hips against me, her tits bouncing slightly making her nipples rub against my chest. "Shit, almost," she squeaked as her legs began to tremble. "Oooooooooooo yesssssssssssssssssssss!" she hissed as her whole body twitched and jerked. I could feel her pussy leaking over my cock and little trickles of her cum running down my legs where her thighs pressed against me. "Now that's more like it." She moaned softly as Debbie and her partner were declaring victory at the other end of the room.

"Well, looks like Julie won a little extra too," Kitten said as she pressed her tits into my back. "I hope I get a little more of that."

"You have to ask Debbie. I'm not in charge."

"Oh trust me, I will!" she said, slipping her hand around me and grabbing my cock as Julie pulled away. She gave my cock a few quick strokes before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and walking to see Debbie.

"Ladies, the next game should be quite enjoyable for you and interesting for the guys. I call this the candy cane run. Guys, you lay on your back holding a peppermint stick in your mouth. Ladies, you have to squat down on his face and work that peppermint stick, into your pussy, and before you ask, no neither of you can use your hands in any way! Then run down to the other end and squat down over the pan. Without using your hands, deposit your peppermint into the pan. First couple with four in the pan wins. Guys, pick a number from this bowl, and ladies from this one. Matching numbers are partners!"

After the draw I was partnered with Tiffany, but a little side deal ended up with me paired with Kitten, who seemed very pleased with herself.

I lay down along the line with the other guys and faced up as Kitten squatted down over my face.

"This is going to be fun." She cooed as her pussy hovered over my face. Debbie, who was sitting this one out because of the odd number of woman, called go, and I stuck one of the inch diameter and four inch long peppermint sticks in my mouth. Kitten squatted down farther pressing her pussy down toward my lips, and wiggling her hips to work the candy cane into her. She didn't quit until her lips were pressed to mine, only then did she stand up, the peppermint stick sticking down out of her pussy. She stood up and squeezed her legs together, walking quickly with her legs together she made her way to the far end of the room and then squatted down over the tray, grunting briefly to force the candy cane out of her pussy.

She quickly ran back and squatted again her now peppermint smelling pussy hovering inches from me as she started working the next stick in. I had to admit that the view was spectacular as she bent to see herself, her tits hanging down and her pussy rubbing the end of the peppermint stick inches from my lips. It was almost a disappointment when she had to stand up and run to the other end.

The third stick was a bit more difficult for her than the second and the fourth, well, while we managed to get the fourth in, she just couldn't push it out when she got to the other end, but we didn't seem to be the only couple with that problem. In fact, many teams were having the same problem on their third stick.

Kitten squatted over my face and I pulled the stick from her pussy with my teeth and then took it from my mouth. She dropped to her knees, one on either side of my head and pushed her pussy to my face allowing me to slide my tongue between her peppermint tasting lips. Clearly the peppermint sticks has absorbed juices and covered her pussy with a layer of sticky sugary remains that was now holding onto the next stick that slid into her. The only obvious solution was to reduce the amount of sugar coating, and the only way to do that was to lick it out.

A small part of my mind wondered if this was intentional as I drove my tongue into her pussy and licked up and down her slit, my tongue bouncing over her clit and driving deeply as I could into her pussy. I was very successful at getting much of her pussy wet, but I just couldn't get deep enough into her tunnel.

"She said we couldn't use hands. She didn't say we couldn't use your cock," Kitten moaned as she pulled herself from my face. She scooted back and carefully squatted down, pressing her pussy against my cock, which was rock hard but laying flat against my stomach. "Come on. Arch your back a little," she coaxed as she worked to wiggle my cock up into the entrance to her tunnel.

I did as she asked and felt my head slide between her wet lips and engage into her tunnel entrance.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers