Christmas Party Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers

"Ohhhh yessss." She hissed quietly as she began gently stroking on and off my cock in tiny little strokes, working my head deeper into her and drawing moisture from inside herself to both lubricate my shaft and to wash away some of the sticky peppermint. A number of other teams, seeing what Kitten was doing, began trying the same thing and within minutes most of the room had ladies bouncing wildly on their male partners.

In addition to the fantastic sensations of Kitten's pussy caressing my cock, there was the added sensation of the peppermint warming both of us as the substance was spread deeply into her and around me. "OH fuck I'm going to cum!" she squeaked as she continued to bounce on me, her tits bouncing like crazy as her ass slapped against my thighs. "SHIT!" She cried as her whole body shuddered over me, her pussy gushing wetly around my cock. Even before her climax had appeared to subside, she crawled breathlessly off my rigid cock and over my face, waiting for me to push the next peppermint into her.

She stood up and pressed her thighs together to hold the stick in and then waddled down the length of the floor, spreading her legs and allowing the fourth stick to drop into the pan.

"And we have a winner!" Debbie called, as she walked over to Kitten. She took her hand and walked her back to where I was and held a hand out to help me up, my cock, sticking out lewdly and glistening with Kitten's juices. "You should enjoy the next game with that cock." Debbie whispered as the rest of the room began to deposit the remaining stick into the pans to end the game.

"Gentlemen, while I arrange some chairs, you might want your partners to keep you nice and hard for the next game," Debbie called as she began to pull folding chairs out into the middle of the room and arrange them in an outward facing circle. "Time for a little fun for the guys. Gentlemen take a seat on one of the chairs if you would. You've heard of musical chairs? Well this is sort of like that. We'll start the music and the lady in front of you will sit on your lap in any way she wants. You aren't allowed to touch in anyway. As long as the music plays the lady in front of you will ride you. When the music stops all the ladies will move one place to the right and start again. You ladies, however can touch him any way you want with any part of your body as long as you keep part of his cock inside you. Last guy to cum wins. Ladies, for you, first of you to make a guy cum wins 5 mints, and oh yeah, if you climax in the process you get a bonus mint. But if you fake it...you lose all your mints. We'll start with the partners from last game and go from there."

I walked over and found a chair and sat down. Kitten quickly stepped in front of me with her back to me and settled herself on my cock, wiggling her ass on my lap to move my cock in her pussy. "This shouldn't be too hard," she said to me with a giggle.

I heard the music start, a very appropriate stripper song, and Kitten began to ride up and down my shaft, bobbing her ass in front of me so that it was rubbing against my stomach. Debbie let the music play for two minutes and then stopped it.

"Awwww," Kitten said as she lifted off of me and stepped over to the guy next to me, Felicia's husband.

Suma stepped in front of me and quickly straddled me, reaching down and aiming my cock at her pussy as she sat down on my lap. I felt myself slowly sink into her as she gave me a hot sultry look. She didn't even wait for the music to start as she began riding slowly up and down my cock, her body rocking with each stroke so that as she slid up her rock hard nipples drug along my chest and on the way down her back was arched so that my cock stroked her insides differently. She held onto the back of the chair and leaned her face to mine, sucking my lower lip into her mouth and gently sucking it in time with her movements. Her mouth released my lip and then pressed over mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth and teasing my tongue. She was definitely using every trick she knew, with great effect. I doubt I would have been able to hold off much longer if the music hadn't quit.

"I almost had you," she whispered before pulling off my shaft. "I could feel your cock getting so big and fat."

"Another couple minutes and you would have," I whispered back.

Elena was my next rider. "Ohhhh damn you're big. I bet I get you to cum inside me," she whispered as she wiggled herself down my already lubricated shaft. "We haven't hardly gotten to play all night."

"Yeah it has worked out that way, hasn't it?" I answered.

"That's ok. I have a feeling that I'm going to be able to have you any time I want. Just think about me coming into your office and hiking my skirt up with my pussy all naked and just setting it on your desk so you can lean forward and lick me," she whispered in my ear as she began riding up and down my shaft. "You like my tits too. Maybe I should stop wearing a bra to work so you can just slide your hands into my shirt any time you want and play with my hard nipples and soft titties," she cooed as she squeezed her tits into cones and rubbed her hard nipples against my chest in time with her strokes up and down my shaft. "Does that sound good? Having you just walk up to my desk and step around behind me and slide your hands into my shirt to play with my tits. Mmmmm such a sexy thought. No underwear of any kind so you can play with me any time or place you want. Would you like that? Would you enjoy having me come into your office and pull my shirt up or my skirt up so you can see my naked body? Do you like being naughty like that? I know how you were at Eco. You loved to have her come to your office and tease you or you give her tits a little tweak when you thought no one could see, then you two would sneak off to the supply room and you would fuck each other."

"Oh geez," I groaned, feeling my cock swelling inside her.

"Oh yeah. Just like that. Can you imagine your cock sliding in and out of my pussy in that stock room? I can. I can think of all kinds of places around work that we can fuck. Places no one can easily see us. Maybe we could try that unused cubical at the end of the hall. No door so anyone that walks all the way down there would see me bent over the desk with your cock sliding in and out of me."

The music stopped, but I wasn't sure if that was fortunate or unfortunate, because I was incredibly close to climaxing thinking about her suggestions.

"Darn. I almost had you. But that's ok, because I plan on doing allllll those things for real," she whispered.

"Oh god," I muttered as she pulled off my cock with a loud slurp.

Julie stepped in front of me and quickly climbed onto my cock. "I'm not afraid to take over where Elena left off. I heard her telling you about how she was going to stop wearing underwear at work so you could play with her body any time you wanted. That turned you on didn't it? Would you like to know what I wear to work? I wear dresses, nice sexy knee length dresses. I have some that are nice wrap around dresses that don't let me wear a bra at all either. I'd be completely naked under it and the only thing keeping you from seeing me is one little tie around the waist. Just pull that belt loose and the whole dress would open up. I could step into your office where you work and open my dress and be completely naked for you. Would you like that? Would you like me to straddle you in your desk chair just like this and ride your big fat cock until you explode? Mmmmmm yeah. Your big cock sliding wetly in and out of me while I sit on you completely naked!"

"AHHHH SHIT!" I grunted as my body jerked, sending a huge gush of hot cum up into her pussy. My body spasmed time after time until her pussy was overflowing with my juices, leaking around my cock and dripping down onto the chair.

"Well, not first, but third isn't too bad." She whispered, leaning toward me so her chest rested on mine and her lips brushed mine. "You do like being naughty, don't you. I'm going to have to remember that. Now that I know where you work and that you love to be naughty I might have a stop by at lunch time and see you. I love being naughty too. I love to fuck where someone might catch us. A public restroom, in the park, a movie theater, one time I even fucked in one of those photo booths at the mall. Mmmmmm that one was really sexy. How would you like to go shopping with me some time. I can stand behind the rack of clothes and show you my body and play with myself right there. Does that sound like fun?"

"It definitely sounds interesting," I whispered back.

"Mmmmm good. A new play partner. My husband hates to do that. He's always afraid he'll get caught and it will look bad for his company. But if you take me...well...that could be even sexier. You wanna go do some Christmas shopping with me next week?"

"As long as I don't get arrested...sure, why not?"

"Ohhhh good," she cooed as she pressed her lips to mine and gave me a long hot kiss while the last couple of couples rode to the music.

It took a few more rounds before the last of the guys gave in and climaxed to their partners. Only then did Debbie announce the winners and the next game. "Ok this is the last game for the night. Ladies, since you just made the man your still sitting on cum for you, it's his turn to do the same." She said as she walked around passing out little bitty vibrators that weren't much bigger than my finger. "Gentlemen. You can use this on her any way you want. The goal is to make her climax. First one to make his lady climax wins. Ladies, lay on the floor please and let's get ready!"

Julie climbed off my cock and lay down on the floor, my cum oozing out of her pussy and leaking down onto the floor. I turned on the tiny vibrator and started rubbing it around her pussy, slowly working it closer and closer to her clit. I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth and tweaked the tip with my teeth before releasing it.

"Just think of you standing in Macy's, back in the ladies lingerie department, looking at all those sexy little bra and pantie sets," I whispered as I gently rubbed the tiny vibrator around and around her clit. "With me standing behind you, slowly sliding your panties down your legs from under your skirt. Just pulling them off right there in the store where anyone might come around the rack and see you. I pull them all the way down your legs and make you step out of them so you're naked under your little sweater dress. I slide my hands back up, teasing your thighs as I slowly draw my hands up your body, letting the hem of your dress catch on my wrists and drag up with them. Ever so slowly I'm exposing more and more of you as I work my hands higher, your pussy now bare to anyone that might see."

"Yes yessssss," - she whispered back to me, her hips rocking gently as my fingers continued to tease the little vibrator around her clit.

"I just keep sliding it up until your bra is exposed, one of those little sexy bra's that doesn't have a strap over the shoulder and leaves most of your sexy tits exposed. Anyone can see how naked you are if they come around, your hard nipples poking over the top of the bra. But that isn't enough. You can feel my fingers flicking the fasteners in the back. One, two, three, and finally the fourth, letting the bra snap around your body and flip to the ground. So you're completely naked below where I'm holding your dress. With one hand I hold your dress up so you're completely exposed to anyone who walks by and with the other I start teasing your pussy, sliding a finger between your legs and feeling how wet you are. A man comes around the rack and stops, staring at your bare body as I continue to slowly finger your pussy, drawing my finger back and forth across your hard clit."

"Oh god yes," she moaned loudly.

"You spread your legs farther so he can see all of you, your rock hard nipples and your completely bare pussy. He can see my finger sliding between your soft wet lips as you begin to climax in front of him, your whole body exposed to a total stranger as your cum leaks down your legs and drips to the floor."

"OH FUCK!" She screamed as her whole body jerked and shuddered for nearly a minute, my fingers keeping the tiny vibrator going on her clit until her body had finally started to settle. "Oh god did you push my buttons!" She panted, pulling my face to hers and kissing me wetly. "Tell me that you would really do that! That you'd really finger me in public that way!"

"We'll see. Don't know if I'm brave enough to, but it's a nice idea."

"Oh God. You have to!" she moaned before kissing me urgently. "You have to."

I sat on the floor with Julie sitting against me, while we watched the last of the ladies climax, finally ending the last of the games.

"Ok it's time to count the winners!" Debbie said heading to the table. She and her husband counted out the number of mints in each jar as she tallied them on a sheet of paper. "And the winners are.... drum roll please... For the ladies, Kitten!" Debbie said walking over and handing her a wrapped package. "And for the men, John!" She called, indicating Felicia's husband. She handed him a package and the two opened them, Kitten getting a very fancy looking vibrator and John getting a card with a coupon for a private strip and lap dance with one of the local celebrity strippers. "As is our tradition for our holiday party we will pair up for the rest of the night with the winner of the opposite sex, so John and Kitten, you have the rest of the night to...well...do whatever you want. Breakfast is at eight o-clock. In second for the guys is our newcomer David! Now, since he came with two dates, I talked it over with the ladies and he should leave with two dates. So the second place lady belongs to him, and since I had to sit out a number of games that reduced my score, he will also get me. And the second place lady is ... drum roll again please...Julie!"

Julie gave her husband a quick kiss on the cheek and practically ran over to me, wrapping her arms around one of mine and squeezing it tightly as Debbie announced the third place team, Elena and Debbie's husband. She continued down the list until we were all paired up. The couples dispersed, some of them heading to the hot tubs and some heading to the bedrooms. Debbie came over and looped her arm around my other arm and then asked sweetly. "So, David, how have you liked your first party with us?"

"I have to say it's very different."

"But does that mean you enjoyed it?"

"Let's just say I'm still getting used to the idea," I answered as they steered me toward the door of the play room.

"Is that a good thing?" Julie asked.

"I think so."

"So tell me, all those things you whispered to me to make me cum, would you do them?" Julie asked.

"What kind of things?" Debbie asked as she steered us toward one of the bedroom doors.

"Oh, practically stripping me naked in the middle of the lingerie section of Macy's and fingering me in front of some guy."

"OH really?" Debbie asked. "Have you and I found a new playmate?"

"Maybe. I think tomorrow we should take him shopping and find out," Julie answered as we stepped into a bedroom with a single huge king sized bed.

"Excellent idea," Debbie said as she crawled onto the bed. "For now though, how about letting me have one more ride on that cock before we all snuggle down for a little rest."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not exactly," the girls said in unison.

I looked at the two naked women now waiting on the bed for me. If you had told me three days ago that I would be doing this I would have told you to get your head examined. Now I was honestly considering going shopping with these two hot women with the intent of playing sexually with them in public. Christmas parties will certainly never be the same after this one.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers