Christmas Shopping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, I heard the unmistakable cry of his climax. Uncle Mike squirted his load down my gullet. His eyes squeezed shut as he poured his cum into me sucking hole. Spray after spray of hot jism gushed into me, sliding slickly down my throat.

From above me, I heard Mom's husky lust filled voice, "Save a little." She sounded fevered. I felt fevered.

I locked my lips tightly around his big knob, swallowing until the last of the spurting was done. Then, with some of the hot jizz still in my cheeks, I turned to Mom. She scooped me into her arms, pulling me to her rubenesque luscious form. Before I knew it, her lips were pressed to mine. As our lips parted, I realized, she wasn't intent on kissing me; she was sucking Uncle Mike's cum from my mouth. I pushed his goo to her with my tongue.

As we continued kissing, my body was getting exponentially aroused. Our tongues clashed and I was overjoyed. I loved feeling my own Mom's tongue duel with mine. Her lips were soft and feminine and had me enthralled. Her head came up to claim my firm bare boobs. My nipples were elongated into diamonds hard bullets of flesh. They tingled intensely at her touch.

I pulled back so I could look her in the eyes, "I love you, Mom. Thank you so much for making me a part of this." The loving feeling filled my heart and was flowing from my being.

Mom looked back at me, full of love as well, "It's my pleasure, Ash. This is a new chapter in our lives and now you will always be a part of it."

She leaned in caressing my lips with her own. My pussy spasmed anew. My body was aching with need. I sucked off my own uncle, gotten aroused by it; but I had received no relief of my own. It dawned on me that my much needed orgasm was going to be delivered by my mom. Another woman was causing my cunt to do flip-flops.

Uncle Mike struggled to get up from the bed and move to the chair as Mom and I scrambled into a sixty-nine. Mom's tongue fluttered like butterfly wings over my dripping slit. I performed the same actions. I hadn't been this explicitly intimate with another girl. I had played around with other girls a couple times at slumber parties, but never to the degree I was fast approaching.

Uncle Mike's deep voice drifted through my fog of lust, "You two are exquisite. Oh, Lisa-honey, that looks amazing. Ash, baby, you have fulfilled a long held fantasy, sweety. That is so fucking hot."

I took to Mom's wet gash with abandon. I did what she did, mimicking her movement and embellished with what I liked done to me. I pretended her clit was mine and treated it to the pleasure I enjoy receiving. I soon had her body vibrating in ecstasy, bucking hard against me in the grip of her lust. Her musk was lighter, more delicate, than any man's. My tongue was drawn to her clit like a magnet. I thoroughly coated her slit, tasting her honey that made her pink lips slippery and magnificent.

Mom's tongue was servicing my wet sexy just as well, if not better. She was giving me so much satisfaction. Her tongue darted and slid along my inner labia, traveling up to dance across my hooded button. She journeyed back along my plump lips and forward again on the other side, only to repeat the process in reverse.

Our twin slurping attacks caused my sticky cunt to ignite. She brought me to climax in an instant. My body felt as if I exploded into a million tingling pieces. I was aware of Uncle Mike moaning at the sight, watching us, entranced. My tanned body with my extreme tan-lines was glistening with my own sheen of sweat. My hair was wet and plastered to my head. I was in sexual heaven but my work was not done yet.

I dug my tongue into Mom's wonderful honey-pot and pushed her to release her nectar. As she squirmed, my mouth chased her clit, driving her onward with the tip of my thrusting tongue. Mom's body jolted in a massive upheaval. Crying out, she contorted and moaned for nearly ten full seconds. Her arms flailed as her orgasm tore it was to her core.

I collapsed back to the mattress. My body's storm had passed and I was a limp puddle. Mom stroked my quivering breasts. I looked up dazed, staring right at another raging hard-on. Watching Mom and I locked in our lascivious contact had obviously rejuvenated Uncle Mike's desire.

"Its time for me to finally fuck your honey-hole, Ash," Uncle Mike growled.

I rolled onto my back and threw my legs wide; just as Mom had told Daddy to imagine. Still feeding off that naughty talk, I crooked my finger at him, "Come here Uncle Mike. Your niece needs that big cock. Fuck me, Uncle Mike, fuck me now."

My body welcomed him as he dicked my slippery vagina. His long thick tusk was reaming me out and was plugging me fully. I was quickly rising toward another climax and my thrusting uncle was being pulled along right with me. My grasping cunt was gripping firmly on his huge stalk and we were both in Nirvana. He was spearing me solidly, pulling away, then once again impaling me on his cock. I screamed in ecstasy and I think we climaxed simultaneously. I was delirious with fuck-lust though, that at that point, I probably couldn't have told you my name, had anyone asked.

I spooned up next to Mom's already sleeping form and began drifting away myself.

"Good night, Ash," Uncle Mike whispered, pulling the blankets up over Mom and me. He kissed us both gently, lovingly.

The next day, we finished the shopping, moving like rag-dolls through the stores. We went back to the hotel and gathered our loot. Uncle Mike and I fucked one more time in the shower while Mom took a nap. He kept saying how much he loved my tight young snatch. We all got ready to go home and loaded up the truck. Uncle Mike took us to the Calico Steak House on the way home. He had the two sexiest and happiest dates on his arm, if I do say so myself.

When we got home that evening, Daddy asked, "So, did you guys have fun?"

"We sure did," I exclaimed, kissing him on the cheek. I grabbed a Diet Coke from the fridge.

Dad looked at Mom questioningly when he thought I wasn't looking. She shook her head, frowning, as we had planned. He looked so disappointed. His crestfallen face almost made me break down, but I keot it together. I knew what Daddy was getting for Christmas form me and it was going to be a surprise. I knew it would look better on him then any tie.

I couldn't wait for him to unwrap it.

12