Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I often masturbate when I think of your thick cock, Tom."

"I've had many a wet dream over you too."

"Matthew might be a bit longer than you, but he is nowhere near as fat as this fellow," she laughed, "He fills me up long-ways, you do it sideways!"

I grimaced with the jealous vision of her new lover's long black cock sliding into the very cunt I was about to invade for the first time in months.

Instinctively I held myself up on my hands as she rubbed my tip up and down on her clitoris and then slid me down and into her waiting haven of sex. With a groan I lowered myself until I was fully inside her, and her arms went around my neck pulling me tightly to her breasts. She was incredibly wet and the heat around my cock was amazing as she pushed hard up against my thrusts. Including the two women that I have recently been fortunate enough to share my bed with, I have never known anyone so incredibly turned on as Lisa was at this moment. The desire was literally soaking her, fortunately she was drier deeper inside, and I was able to achieve some friction around the head.

So, I made love to my delightfully randy fuck-buddy, driving deeply but leisurely inside her. I slowly drew one of my legs up and this subtly changed the angle at which I entered her, forcing my strokes on to her g-spot. Dragging her arms from around my neck I gathered them in one hand and pressed them hard above her head into the soft pillow as I pushed into her with more passion, her eager thrusts meeting mine stroke for stroke. Lisa hunched her head forward in pleasure, both of us panting and groaning, and the bed, not to be left out, began to squeak loudly. We paused when we heard a noise outside and I chose the moment to suck on her engorged nipples, not really as large as acorns, more like swollen sultanas, and a similar colour.

"Mmm," she groaned, "bite them."

Holding her breast firmly I took a nipple gently between my lips and slowly drew forward grazing it with my teeth until it plopped out of my mouth. I repeated it with the other nipple and switched back and forth chewing a little harder each time as she resumed her movement on my cock.

"Wait." she said, and pushed me off her body and turned over on to her hands and knees and then eased her ass back towards me, quickly guiding my hard cock back into her from behind.

As we renewed our lovemaking, she grabbed the headboard, almost kneeling up on the pillows, her hands gripping the heavy wooden frame, and I pulled her back forcefully on to my cock, forcing her to gasp. She sensed my urgency and we began to move much faster than before, my pounding deep into her cunny meeting her eager thrusts back toward me. By now we were both oozing so much love juice that they combined to drip down over my balls on to the bed cover below

Our sweating bodies moving together, accompanied by our panting and moaning, was the only sound as we moved faster and faster, the sweat pouring off us both. Lisa reached back and stroked my balls lightly as she leaned forward into the pillow, her head turned trying to watch me between her thighs as I shafted her from behind, my cock glistening with our juices each time I retracted. Realising my need to cum, she began to squeeze her muscles around me as I pumped rapidly in and out, and I reached around in search of her clit.

Gasping out loud, I thrust into her one last time and, unable to survive the pleasure she was exerting on me, my cock swelled once and exploded deep inside of her. I discharged my spunk deep into her pussy as she rocked back against me, cooing with pleasure. My knees almost collapsed as I slowed down, enjoying the feeling of the steaming hot wetness I had just delivered inside her trembling body.

As our panting slowed, I pulled out from her and rested back on my haunches, breathless, watching my cum seep out between her lips on to the bedsheet.

Our bodies glowing with sweat we both lay down facing each other, and I lifted her leg to reinsert my cock in an effort to contain our remaining love juices, amazingly I was still rock hard. We kissed tenderly as we held each other closely, and I moved gently inside her, squelching deliciously inside her spunky pussy.

"That was amazing Tom," she whispered. "That was really up there, You are always so good."

"I can honestly say that was the best ever for me." Of course I would have said that anyway!

"I just hope you are still on the pill," I added as an afterthought. "That was about ten million sperm I just put in there."

She grinned, "If I wasn't then we have just created the most beautiful baby!"

"It's a bit late, but we didn't think about protection did we?"

She grinned at me cheekily, "Do we ever? Not the occasion for condoms Tom. Not with sex like that!"

"I must say that it feels so much nicer to really let go freely inside, instead of a boring old rubber."

"Well, for your info, I got tested last week because I know Matthew screws around a little, so for the time being he uses a condom."

"You okay with him fucking other women? Because from your emails, you sound as though you are getting pretty hooked on this guy."

"Yeah, I guess I am. It will probably surprise you when I say that I am quite looking forward to going one-on-one with him."

"You mean monogamy?"

"Yep, we have talked about it. You realise that when we do, if we do, you and I will have to stop, don't you?"

Kissing me on the nose, she wriggled on my cock, keeping me firmly inside her.

And she giggled, "In the meantime, this weekend, let's fuck each other's brains out, shall we?"

"Definitely!"

"I want to feel more of your cum inside me, and not just in my pussy. I've been waiting so long to do it bareback again I thought tonight would be appropriate. I'm so glad we did. Anyway I don't see how you would get one to fit this fat thing," she laughed, squeezing her vaginal muscles against the organ in question.

"It does give Durex a problem," I joked, kissing her back on the lips, forcing them open searching again for her tongue. My hand caressed her stockinged thighs, her eyes studied my fingers.

"And another thing about Matthew, he doesn't like stockings, so there you have an advantage." I looked down at her legs, the tops of her hold-ups were torn and stained. I made myself a promise to buy her some new ones.

Kissing passionately we started moving together again, facing each other, side by side. Our combined love juices squelched loudly inside her pussy, making us both laugh. This time around the sex was far less urgent, more a deep loving expression of our open friendship as we continued to kiss and fuck. Our bodies trembled and moved together as one, both aware we could be fast approaching the end of our horny relationship. I increased my pace as I sensed the approach of her orgasm. When she cried out and started to shudder and wriggle on my cock, I released yet more cream into her warm pussy.

With tears of passion and gratitude we fell asleep wrapped together, naked and hot to the touch outside, soaking wet and highly satisfied within.

In the night I opened my eyes to find I was lying behind her, my arms around her chest, her nipples hard against my palms. I was erect and pressed into the crease of her ass. Lisa moaned in her sleep as I sought her entrance and slipped easily inside her pussy, pushing slowly and purposefully into the warm wetness that resided there from a few hours ago. Once fully inside her I lay still, enjoying the heat of her and, as I softly caressed her nipples, I was thrilled to feel her move her hips back against me, inviting more.

Ever so slowly we made love, side by side. I lifted her leg over my thigh as our hips worked together in unison and gradually the intensity of our desire urged us to fuck a little faster. Whereas she had been quiet before she started to mutter, still half asleep.

"Fuck me Tom, fuck my pussy with your lovely fat cock."

"I'm going to spunk in you again," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes please," she sighed, "I want your hot cum right up my cunt."

Her dirty words of love made me thrust faster and deeper.

"Yes!" she cried out, "That's it, pretend you are giving me a baby, fill me with your spunk, honey."

I attempted to rub her clit as she started to slam back against me and all to soon another orgasm overtook her and as she lay there trembling with passion I shuddered and released my liquid love inside her welcoming pussy.

For a little while we laid still, capturing the moment, my cock softening but still inside her. She was the first to speak. "I love your juicy cock fucking me, Tom."

I replied, laughing gently in her ear, "I love fucking your juicy pussy, Lisa. And for the record, if I wanted anyone to have my baby it would be you."

Without warning she eased off my cock and rolled over in the bed to face me. I sensed a change of mood.

"Actually, Tom, that would be the most marvelous Christmas present in the world, to have your baby. But it could not be possible."

Lisa's tone made me reach out for the bedside light. There were tears in her eyes, and I knew instantly they were not the result of our recent lovemaking. I wiped away the moisture with my finger, and softly kissed her nose.

"What do you mean, not possible?"

For a moment she was silent, then dropped her bombshell, "I'm already pregnant, Tom." And promptly burst into tears. I held her tightly while she cried. Naturally I wondered if the baby was mine, but then she had said it was not possible.

"Matthew?" I whispered.

She nodded, and wept on my shoulder.

I turned out the light and eventually the tears stopped.

"How long?" I asked, her face was buried in my shoulder.

"It's not official, but I missed my period last week. I just know that's all."

I remained silent, sensing she wanted to talk.

"My mum once told me that you know the instant a man is going to get you knocked up, it's the way he cums in you and your body is ready for his sperm. Just like you did just now, Tom. If I wasn't already pregnant, then you would have done the trick instead."

I asked the obvious question, "What are you going to do? Does Matthew know?"

"Not yet, I will tell him next time I see him, but I know he will be delighted. I am going to keep the baby, Tom, but for the time being I don't want to talk about it anymore. Only this, I have a whole lot of fucking to squeeze in between now and then, starting with this fellow." She slid down the bed and grabbed my sticky cock, "And this weekend he's all mine."

Without further ado, she took me into her mouth, only pausing to mutter, "Now you can fuck my mouth, you lovely dirty fucker, and cum down my throat."

With all the best will in the world I couldn't rise fully to the occasion and Lisa was the first to fall asleep, the tip of my cock dribbling against her lips.

Apart from the dirty Carol, it was a long time since I had known anyone who enjoyed sex as much as this girl, and enjoyed talking dirty in the middle of it. I wondered what the next day would bring.

Saturday 23rd December, 8:50 am

I woke to the ringing of my mobile. The ID said it was Rachel. I turned away from the sleeping Lisa.

"Is everything arranged, Tom?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Cool, I am so looking forward to this. But very nervous too."

"It will work out okay, you'll see." I felt Lisa stir beside me.

"Is she with you now?"

"Yes."

"Sorry. Better go then. Love you."

"Love you too."

I terminated the call.

"Another lover, Tom?" Lisa was awake, rubbing her eyes.

"No," I lied, "Just business."

She turned towards me, her breasts full and delicious in the soft morning light, "That's cool. Do you say 'I love you' to all your clients?"

"Only some!" I laughed.

Lisa pinched my arm, "It was Rachel, wasn't it?"

I sighed, "Yes, she was ringing to say she is going to her husband's parents for Christmas Day, and isn't looking forward it."

"Don't blame her with that asshole of a husband, Kevin was his name? I only met him once and took a distinct dislike, especially when he groped my ass that day in your office."

I laughed, knowing just how gropeable Lisa's ass is, "Can't say I'm over fond of him either. Be glad when they have finally broken up."

"You are really keen on her aren't you? Do you think there is a future there?"

"Yes I do, but it's going to be a long wait."

"But you two do have sex?"

"Of course we do, not as often as we would like though. I shall have to be patient. In the meantime there is still you, even though you are now pregnant, and there's Carol I told you about."

Carol, now married into the Ferrer family, had made it clear that, while her husband was abroad on his errands, and apparently some of which were of the female kind, her body would be available to me.

"From what you told me, Carol sounds like a real dirty girl."

"She is, and very bisexual too." I looked at her with a quizzical eye.

"Mmm, you must introduce me sometime."

It wouldn't be that long before they did meet up, and it wasn't me that did the introducing! But that's another story.

"Anyway, I don't mind who you fuck as long as I have you to myself this weekend." Little did she know wrong she would be about that!

Lisa sat up, her dark nipples perky and invitingly succulent. I leaned forward and took the nearest one between my lips, but she pushed me away. I wondered if, being pregnant, they were extra sensitive. "How about some tea, Tom?"

While I boiled the kettle, she padded out to the bathroom for a pee. Needing to go myself I was tempted to follow her and re-enact my kinky session with Carol, but thought better of it.

I passed a cup to Lisa as she sat back on the bed, her hairy pussy fully on view. Her eyes followed my stare and she attempted to cover herself, grinning with false modesty. She took a tentative sip of the steaming liquid and then, putting her cup down on the little bedside table, she gave me a serious look.

"Come here Tom."

I sat back on the bed beside her, my cock hardening in expectation of more sex, but she took my hand and looked earnestly into my eyes. The sheet had slipped, once again exposing her glorious pussy, the strong aroma of stale sex wafting up from down below.

"Tom, would you believe me if I told you that last night was the best sex I have had in ages? Far, far better than Matthew. And you know I've had my share too."

"Well," I replied, moving my hand down between her legs, "This is the most delightful pussy I have ever tasted or made love to and, if you must know..."

I held up my hand as she started to reply,

"…I have never known anyone move the way you do when having sex, there is nothing better than a woman fucking back at you."

My finger had slipped into an extremely wet cunt as she started to reach for my growing cock, then suddenly she pushed me away and leapt from the bed.

"No Tom, look at the state of us, we stink of sex. I need to shower."

I admired her tight ass, a glimpse of matted red hairs peeping between the round cheeks, as she headed for the bathroom. She turned and paused at the door, staring at me thoughtfully as I absent-mindedly stroked my cock. Her own fingers had strayed between her thighs.

"By the way, am I dreaming, or did we do it again in the night?"

"If you can't remember, I'm not telling you." I laughed and pointed to the bed. "Maybe I simply had a wet dream?"

"Yes, very wet," she smiled, pointing to the obligatory wet patch. "Enough there for a nightmare!"

Of course we showered together, and the resulting mutual intimate soaping of each other roused us to the point that we had a stand up quickie in the little cubicle under the cascading water. This time it was more of an urgent satisfying prod, somehow symbolic of our fuck-buddy relationship.

As we dried each other off, Lisa came out with one of her outrageous suggestions, "Tom, do you remember Paris, and that couple in the next room?"

"How could I forget?" My cock stiffened at the memory of the honeymooners making love in the room adjacent room to ours, the walls thin enough to hear every horny moment of their passion. Lisa and I had fucked in time with them, and we made sure they heard us too. The reader can learn more of this in 'Atlantic Virgin.'

"What about them?"

"I want to do that again. I love to hear other people having sex."

Standing naked close together, I kissed her, my after-cum dribbling off my flaccid cock and onto her thigh.

I knew I would thoroughly enjoy the experience again myself, "Then we must go back to Paris again, and perhaps we can get Margitte to join us this time." The hotel receptionist had exhibited her strong bisexual tendencies to Lisa, but that night being our last, we had chosen to fuck alone.

"That would be nice Tom, but I am talking about right now."

"Oh. Umm, I don't think the residents of this property would qualify for what you want, the average age is well over sixty! And these walls are at least a foot thick."

She looked at me indignantly, "I don't mean right now silly, I thought perhaps tonight?"

"You mean book into a hotel?"

She nodded, wiping away the cum off her leg and erotically licking her fingers, "Think we can we do that tonight? It could be my Christmas present."

My seasonal gift to Lisa was going to be far more exciting than that, but I agreed, "Okay, you pervy bitch, you go and rustle up some breakfast, I'll see what I can conjure up."

Dressed in t-shirts and joggie bottoms, and both omitting underwear, Lisa occupied herself in my little kitchen, while I scoured the Internet for some ideas, aware that being very close to Christmas, many of the touristy hotels would be at bursting point.

Just before she called, "Grub up," I had settled on a quiet under-subscribed Victorian establishment on the Bayswater Road, but I didn't book a room, just ascertained that plenty were available.

"So?" Lisa queried, as we devoured our poached eggs.

I told her about the hotel. "The only way this will work is if we show up at the hotel and wait in the bar for a sexy couple to show up. Then we ask for the room next to them if it's vacant."

"Cool. A bit hit and miss though, do you think it will work?"

I grinned, "If it doesn't, we can always go on to a swinger's club, or even go dogging."

She looked up at me, fork poised at her mouth, "What the fuck is dogging?"

"Having sex in car parks in full sight of others."

"I get it, they do that in the States, but I don't think they call it dogging. No thank you, Tom, I want it to be anonymous, just like Paris. And maybe a club another time."

Saturday 8:30 pm

The Conway Hotel, with flags of every description fluttering from the roof in the cold wind, boasted 37 double rooms, and 6 single ones. Following a tip to the concierge I ascertained that only 17 were occupied. With a couple of drinks on the table, we positioned ourselves in the bar so that we had a clear view of the reception area.

"Remember the last time we were in a hotel bar, Tom?"

My mind slipped back to the first time I cast eyes upon Lisa, fully kitted out in her Virgin gear, "I certainly do, I invited you to share my room."

She kissed me on the cheek, "I'm so glad you did."

A couple climbed the hotel steps and came into view. No good, too old.

It was an hour and three drinks later when a likely couple entered the bar but we soon deduced they were brother and sister. No fucking there. But then, in this day and age, you never know!

By eleven, the bar was getting busy and we were close to abandoning the idea when a crowd of twenty-somethings burst upon the scene. From their loud conversation we ascertained that two of them, making themselves known as Sarah and John from Los Angeles, were staying at the hotel, the other four were friends they had met up with to go to the theatre.