Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we spotted intimate exchanges between the couple, I knew this was our opportunity. The next part was tricky. I stood up and ventured over to the party, and quietly spoke to John, "Excuse me, I couldn't help overhearing, are you by any chance John Baring, the theatre critic?"

The American looked up, surprised, "Sorry pal, you got the wrong guy."

"Oh, I am sorry, I could have sworn I heard someone say Baring."

"Nope, nothing like it."

His girl friend Sarah unwittingly came to my rescue. "His name is Fortescue. Isn't that cute? It will be mine soon, see?" She brandished a ring with a diamond the size of a peanut.

"Shut up Sarah, not everyone wants to know our personal details."

I made my excuses and passed another tenner to the concierge. "Can you tell me which room the Fortescues are in?" Fingers crossed, I hoped they hadn't registered in the name of a Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

He checked his list, "Number 607 sir, that's one of our cheaper rooms."

"Thank you." Perfect, I thought to myself, cheaper could mean thinner walls. I wandered over to reception, producing my wallet. I would like a room after all please, do you have anything on the sixth floor?"

The elderly receptionist opened her diary, "Yes sir, I have rooms 603, 604 and 608."

"Thank you, I will take 608." I had already ascertained from inspection of the ground floor that the room numbers ran consecutively.

"All done," I grinned at Lisa back in the bar, "We have the room next to theirs."

She stood up, "Brilliant, let's go."

I held her arm, "No, I think we should wait for them to go up first, they could be ages yet. I'll get us another drink."

When I sat back down, she whispered non-too discreetly in my ear, "I want to fuck, Tom. I want you so much, if I have to wait much longer I'm going to drag you off to the loo."

Fortunately, she didn't have too long to wait. John and Sarah stood up, making their apologies to their friends. From the group's raucous remarks it appeared that our neighbours-to-be were as anxious to get to bed and fornicate as we were, and that they had an early flight home in the morning.

They left the room and we followed at a discreet distance, but when we saw them waiting at the lift I held Lisa in check, but she pulled away.

"No, Tom. Why shouldn't we share the elevator? We are just normal guests going to bed."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Okay." Little did I realise what she had in mind!

"Hi guys, did you find who you were looking for?" spoke John, his arm around his fiancée.

"Sorry," I replied, "It was a case of mistaken identity."

"No probs. This is Sarah by the way, we're getting hitched on New Year's Eve."

Sarah looked and spoke exactly as she was, a true Californian blonde. Big ass, big breasts and beautiful. Total sex on legs. I introduced Lisa, and with her being from Boston I suddenly felt the odd one out.

The lift arrived and the four of us squeezed in.

"Which floor, Tom?" John's finger poised over the row of buttons.

I looked at my key, although of course I knew the number, "Six please."

"Cool, that's the same as us. You garden-side or facing the highway?"

"Not sure, we are in 608, wherever that is."

Sarah giggled, "We are in 607, you must be next door."

The lift reluctantly started its climb upward and John remarked, "I better put a gag on her then!"

"Don't mind us," I replied, grinning knowingly at his girl.

Then Lisa did a surprising thing. She suddenly pressed herself up against me and, before glueing herself to my lips, whispered in my ear, but loudly enough for the others to hear, "I want to fuck."

Oblivious to the other two, she reached between us to grip my cock, hard enough to be more than interested. "I want your hard cock in me, I need you so bad," she muttered.

I looked over my shoulder. John and Sarah were looking on bemused, Lisa's hand on my cock in full view. Sarah, clearly just as horny, wrapped an arm around her fiancée's neck, drawing him in for a kiss.

Sensing the mood, I joined in Lisa's little game, and lied, "Sorry about this you guys, we only just met a few hours ago, and she's had one too many."

Sarah looked pointedly at the hand wrapped around my cock, "Looks like she wants one more!"

John put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, "Lucky bastard, I haven't had a one-night-stand in ages."

Sarah pinched his arm, "And you aren't getting any more either, asshole!"

The lift shuddered to a halt and we all clambered out. The others knew the layout, so we followed them. 607 came up first, and we said goodnight to the two Californians.

"Fuck her good, man," was John's whispered reply.

"You fuck yours good too," I replied just as quietly, "I certainly would if she was my girl!"

Our room was a weird shape, it was as though the original was one very large sitting room and had been divided down the centre, creating a smaller room on each side of it, each with a half share of the original bay window. With Lisa eagerly draping herself all over me, I tapped the dividing wall, creating a resonant bonk. It was a timber structure, and hollow. Halfway along was a connecting door. It was bolted on our side, I assumed that would be the case on the other.

There was a faint knocking on the wall, John was investigating too! I beckoned Lisa and we put our ears to it. Their voices were very clear.

"They were a sexy couple, Sarah."

"Yeah, randy as hell too, you see the way she had hold of his dick?"

"I know, almost as though they wanted us to do the same."

"If we had gone fifty floors and not six, perhaps we would have done."

"These walls are very thin, do you think they will hear us having sex?"

"That would be cool, I am still hot after your cousin Maxine visiting us. Her husband was so sexy."

"How could I forget, that was one of our very best fucks."

There was a pause, then Sarah spoke again, "I can't hear anything, perhaps they are in the bathroom."

I decided it was time to announce our presence, "No we are here, Lisa is presently speechless, her mouth is currently occupied with something!" During their conversation, Lisa had kneeled down, extracted my cock and inserted it unceremoniously into her mouth.

"Oh my God, they can hear us!" exclaimed Sarah, "We can hear you too now."

"I know," I replied, "We are going to have to keep our voices down."

"Okay, have fun you guys."

I laughed, "We intend to!"

I pushed Lisa off my cock and dragged her to the bed, ripping off her clothes in the process. In no time at all I had removed her panties and buried my face in her soaking pussy. Tonight, disappointingly she had no stockings.

"Oh God yes, Tom, eat me, eat my pussy."

Immediately we heard a response from the bed on the other side of the wall, "Yes John, do the same to me. I want your tongue in me."

Fully in tune with each other, we tongued our girls' love slits, and together they cried out in increasing passion. Lisa's legs were over my shoulders as I knelt between her smooth thighs, I wondered if John and Sarah were in the same position.

Then he spoke. "Tom, I am going to fuck my woman now."

Obviously this was an invite for me to do the same, so I replied, "Okay, mine's ready for it too, lets do this together."

I moved up the bed and entered Lisa in one long sweet stroke, making her gasp. For a moment or two there was a silence, and then the adjacent headboard started to bang against our wall. Steadily, the beds squeaking in time with each other as we banged our women. The thought of that busty Californian blonde getting fucked just feet away was overwhelmingly horny. No doubt John was visualising the same with me and Lisa.

The American endorsed my thoughts, "This is so fucking horny, Tom."

"Same here John, just listening to you guys is doing wonders for us in here."

"We can almost visualise you two naked on that bed."

"Same with us."

"I said almost, Tom."

"What do you mean, almost?" I panted, not missing a stroke.

"Think about it."

Lisa got it first, and whispered, "They want to see us for real, darling."

"Fuck." I paused for a moment, letting it sink in. They were quiet on the other side too.

"What do you think, Lisa?" I whispered.

"I think we should go for it, we've talked about it long enough. I am so horny."

"Me too! I want to see them fuck."

I eased myself out of her pussy and crept over to the communicating door. Very quietly I withdrew the bolts, idly wondering how many illicit meetings had occurred between these two rooms.

"It's gone quiet, you guys okay in there?" called John, "Didn't put you off did I?"

I got back on to the bed, "Not at all. As a matter of fact I have just released the bolts on our side of the door."

For a full minute there was a silence, broken only by furtive whispering from the other side of the separating wall. I was sat on one side of the bed with Lisa's hand wrapped around my cock when we heard the bolts being drawn back on their side of the door.

"You guys naked?" called John.

"What do you think? Who fucks with their clothes on in a hotel?"

"Okay, cool."

The door opened tentatively and John appeared in the gap, sporting a healthy hard-on. He drew an equally naked Sarah into the room behind him, most of her voluptuous body hidden behind his well-built body. For a moment they simply stood there, but when Sarah saw Lisa slowly wanking my cock, she reached around her lover to grab his erection.

"Come aboard guys, plenty of room." I patted the bed beside us.

Gingerly, Sarah climbed up beside Lisa, with her man beside her.

For a minute or two there was an embarrassed silence as we guys studied each other's partner's tits, the girls' eyes focused on our erect cocks.

"You guys done this before?" asked John, as Sarah's hand closed both hands on his cock, as if to hide it from Lisa's gaze.

"No, the nearest we came to this was in Paris last year when we heard a pair of honeymooners having sex in the next room."

"So we decided to try it again," added Lisa with a broad grin.

John turned to her with a puzzled expression, "We enjoy the same, but you were lucky to be right next door to us."

I confessed that we had set it up.

"So that was why you wanted my name, so you could find out which room we were in?"

I nodded. By now both of us were having our cocks steadily stroked by our girlfriends. When Sarah saw my hand disappear between Lisa's thighs, she parted her own legs, clearly inviting John to do the same. Immediately I saw that she was totally shaven, apart from a tiny strip of hair above her pussy, no doubt to prove she was a true blonde. Are there any girls in California who do not go Brazilian?

"But how did you know we would be into this?"

"It was obvious you were horny for each other, so I took a chance. And anyway, how long have you two been swingers?"

"We are not really swingers as such. Like you, we have gotten turned on hearing others having sex but, apart from porn, never seen anybody do it in the flesh. So this is new to us too."

"Yeah," agreed Sarah, "I don't think we would have got this far if we weren't so fucking horny."

"Well, we have been talking about this all day, but we never thought it would get this far either." Lisa looked around and grinned at Sarah, "So where do we go from here?"

"We…ell, I think our men should get on and fuck us, don't you? After all, that's what we were all doing before we came in here!"

My cock swinging free, I laid on my back, "Well, I am happy to get that ball rolling!"

My eyes glued to Lisa's lust filled face, and without hesitation she squatted over me and guided my swollen cock back into her pussy.

"More like balls," laughed Sarah as she climbed on to her fiancée, inviting him to follow suit with his own erect member.

To anyone who has not made love in the same bed as another couple, either beneath the sheets or above, it is an experience like no other. To watch a woman sliding up down her lover's rampant cock while being well and truly fucked in similar manner by one's own partner is not for the weak-hearted, but it can do wonders for the libido. Added to that, no-one held back from the dirty talk, particularly Sarah who repeatedly demanded out loud to John that he should 'fuck her horny cunt'! And of course he obliged, just as I did with my own fuck-buddy.

For the next half-hour we fucked our women in every position conceivable, each following the other's lead. Both girls groaned out loud as we pummeled them with our cocks, from above, from behind, even from the side as the girls faced each other, their fingers flying across their clits in an attempt to orgasm in time with everyone else. I longed to seem them swap hands but that didn't happen. Nor did the simultaneous orgasms.

John was the first to cum. He apologised breathlessly, "Sorry about that folks, I hadn't cum since lunchtime!"

We all laughed as Sarah launched into a shuddering climax of her own, her head thrown back in sheer ecstasy. Watching how much she clearly enjoyed sex triggered me off and with a deep sigh I unloaded into Lisa's waiting cunt. I held my cock inside her soaking cavity while she noisily fingered herself off.

Exhausted, John and I flopped down beside our women.

"Wow," he gasped, "That's put that monkey to bed."

"What monkey, John?" asked Lisa, pressing a tissue between her sticky thighs.

"Having sex with another couple, Lisa."

Sarah butted in, "But we haven't had sex with another couple, we just watched, that's all."

I laughed, "I think it was as good as the real thing though. I always wanted to sleep with a Californian blonde, so I guess this was pretty close." Sarah grinned at me and then looked down at my thick glistening cock. I wondered for a moment if she was visualizing it inside her.

John replied for her, "Play your cards right…"

Sarah, still smiling, dug him in the ribs, and changed the subject, "How about some of that champagne hun, to celebrate the fun we just had?" She explained to Lisa, "We opened it when we came back here for a quickie at lunchtime."

"Good idea."

While he was gone, Sarah confided in us, "Sorry about that, John has this thing about swapping partners."

"No worries," I replied, "Lisa and I have talked about it, but that's as far as we've got."

"Yet," I added with a wink at Sarah, who eyed me curiously, but didn't look away in disapproval as I might have expected.

"No," Lisa agreed with me, "I guess this is about the closest we have come."

"Not that I am against it, I am certainly not a prude…"

"We did notice!" I interrupted.

She grinned, "…but we shall soon be married and that will be the end of any ideas of his like that."

"Believe you me, Sarah," I replied, "After the wedded bliss has worn off, that is when you will want to start to experiment! Been there, got the t-shirt!"

Both girls laughed as John returned with the champagne, and sporting a pair of vivid green boxers. Also in his hand he held Sarah's bra and pants. Modesty seemed to be the order of the day, so we too replaced our underwear and all sat in a circle on the bed.

We all looked at John, and grinned.

"What?" he looked at each of us in turn. "What did I do?"

"Nothing darling," laughed his girl, "We were just discussing this need you seem to have for screwing other women."

"Oh?"

"So, what's so wrong with the one you've got?"

He patted her arm, "Nothing honey." He turned to us, "My brother is married, and they have been in that scene for years, go to swinging clubs, hedonistic vacations, all those sorts of things. They swear it helps their marriage."

"But we are not even married yet, and you want to fuck someone else?" retorted Sarah.

I sensed an argument arising out of the bliss, so I intercepted, "Hey you guys, how about a toast?"

John topped up our glasses with the remainder of the bubbly, "Here's to this evening, and a sexy new friendship."

We all clinked glasses, and I replied, "Next time you come to London, we must do this again."

"Or visit with us, we have an even bigger bed than this one!"

Everyone laughed, and Sarah coughed, "Sorry about that just now, I guess I am like any other nearly married female, and scared of losing him to the first tramp that opens her legs."

"That won't happen, honey. My dick is yours, and yours only. Little were they to know that promise would be well and truly broken before the night was out. I veered off the subject.

"John, I'm really interested in how you got into listening to others having sex?"

"Funnily enough it was me," answered Sarah, "We were watching some porn together one day when I got bored with it. I said it was the same old thing every time. You know, lick, suck, fuck, cum in a girl's face, all to a script, and wouldn't it be much more fun to see it for real?"

"So did you?"

She nodded, "We went along to Venice Beach at night, and waited under the pier."

"And?"

John laughed, "Real bad choice! We picked the wrong place, we forgot we were on gay territory."

We all laughed.

"Did you see much?"

"Too much, thank you!"

I was getting aroused again, this woman's frankness was turning me on, and I sensed Lisa was becoming edgy too.

"So where else did you go?"

"We didn't. John's cousin George came to stay with his new wife Maxine, and on their second night John and I came home late and caught them making out."

"Cool."

"They were doing it on the sofa, and the TV was on, it was obvious they had been watching John's porn."

"What did they say?"

"They didn't. We didn't think at the time they heard us come in, so we slipped past and went to bed."

"Bet that turned you on!"

"Sure did," laughed John, "We were horny for each other all the way home anyway, that was simply the icing on the cake!"

"So you fucked upstairs while they fucked downstairs?"

"What do you think?"

I laughed, my erection was now tenting my boxers, Lisa spotted it and placed a hand on it. I noticed that John was no longer flaccid either.

Sarah continued, "At some stage we heard them come to bed in the next room. We played with each other while we listened to them have sex."

"Wow," said Lisa, gently stroking the outline of my stiffening cock. Sarah was copying the gesture with her man. "Just like you two were doing after we all came upstairs to our rooms!"

"With the added bonus of actually watching you guys."

I slid my hand under the hem of Lisa's panties, "Did you say anything to your cousin?"

"No, they actually brought the subject up," replied John, "They apologised for having sex on our sofa, they had heard us come in after all! The loud fucking in the bedroom had been for our benefit. Or rather Sarah's. He'd had the hots for her for years, but I got in there first!"

"Did you repeat the fun?"

"Yes, they stayed one more day, and that night we all really went for it in our adjacent bedrooms. We didn't watch each other though, not like us tonight."

"Tonight was real horny," breathed Sarah, clearly horny for more action.

"I agree, this was the sexiest thing I have ever done," said Lisa.

"Maybe we can go again?" suggested John, his erection now like my own, proud and ready within the constraint of our pants. I remained silent, I wanted to fuck Sarah!

"Why not," replied Lisa, "The boys are obviously up for it!" She glanced at our tented briefs, "Perhaps we could do something different?"

"You mean like giving our guys blow jobs?" grinned the blonde, "No anal though, I am not into that."

"Maybe something even naughtier?" My eyes met John's in recognition, we were following Lisa's mind, but Sarah still hadn't cottoned on.

Lisa released my cock into the open to clarify her suggestion, Sarah's eyes widened in shock.

"Fuck he's big, Lisa! I didn't notice before. I don't think I've seen one that thick. That must feel beautiful inside you."