Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood naked together and hugged and kissed, she holding my drooping cock, my fingers playing in the wetness I had just created. She whispered in my ear as if the whole world were listening in, "I don't care who you fuck, my darling, as long as you do me like that, as often as possible."

That night we slept with the smell of Lisa's sex on my sheet and made love again in the morning before regretfully Rachel had to return to her family. Her husband had made up a story that he and Rachel had been invited to some friends in Wales for a Boxing Day party. Kevin had of course gone off to screw his girlfriend.

The business was closed for the whole holiday period, but I went in a couple of times to catch up on some outstanding work. During that period I saw little of Rachel and only received two emails from Lisa, supposedly now in Orlando. I say supposedly, because events would soon prove otherwise, but that's to be another story.

Her first message was a horny affair thanking me for her Christmas present, the second was a belated gift to me, an e-ticket for a holiday for two in the Caribbean next July. What surprised me was that, knowing our relationship was about to alter course, and she would be very pregnant, she had still included her name on the booking. She told me later that she knew my budding relationship with Rachel was on hold due to the merger otherwise she would have suggested her joining me in a Caribbean bed. In the event, someone else did, but that's yet another story.