Christmas Surprise

Story Info
A slave shows up unexpectedly and ends up with a surprise
1k words
3.79
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ayna18848
ayna18848
10 Followers

It was Christmas day, and I was just outside the door of my Master and Mistress' house. I had come to surprise them with a few day visit, but what I had completely forgotten about was that they were having friends over today! My heart was racing as I knocked on the door. Maybe with company over nothing would happen, but I wasn't to entirely sure. The door opened and there stood Mistress as she gives me this confused look. All I could muster up was a small smile and a wave, my nerves already getting the best of me. I could hear people laughing inside and I was starting to shake. Master's voice calls out from the other room, asking who it was. My eyes watch her face as she gives me a devilish grin.

"Why it's our little slave girl!" The voices seem to quiet at once as my face starts to burn. She steps aside so I can walk in and go past her and as I walk by her, she whispers in my ear that I still had to follow all of the rules. I gasp quietly as I pause mid-step. How was I suppose to go through with this?! There were people here and I just, no! I couldn't! I hear the click of the door closing as my fate is sealed and she walks past me, reminding me that the longer I took would make my punishment even more severe. Watching her leave, I dropped my stuff off by the doorway and with very shaky fingers started to strip. I had such a hard time with the button on my jeans that it took me a few minutes to even get them undone. The clock was ticking and I could hear the quiet murmurs of the people talking but I just couldn't move any faster.

Finally what felt like decades, I had removed all of my clothing and was standing there naked. I shivered as I tried to will up the courage to face those people that I knew were waiting. Before I even took my first step I remembered something very important and quickly knelt down to grab my collar from my bag. I had yet to forget the precious thing and I wasn't about to forget now, even if I was scared and wanting to die of embarrassment. Quietly I made my way to where I knew my Master was sitting, but I paused in the doorway as soon as I saw the room full of people. What looked to me was a hundred people was in reality only about five or so. The chatter that was going on stopped as people noticed me standing there in the doorway, naked. My face was burning and I cast my gaze to the ground. Quickly I made my way over to my Master and knelt down in front of him, leaving my collar on his lap.

I could hear him chuckle slightly as he ran his hand through my hair. "What a nice surprise my little slut. Though I'm thinking you forgot about my little party didn't you?" I mumbled back a yes sir, and that rewarded me with my hair being pulled causing me to yelp out in pain. "I didn't hear you, you little slut."

"Yes Master! I'm sorry Master!" I cried out. With my cry, he let go of my hair and quickly put my collar around my neck.

"Now, turn and face our guests who I'm sure would love to get a very good look at you." I turned slowly to face them, my face burning worse than it had before. My pussy was dripping wet and I couldn't believe how my body was betraying the fact that I was actually enjoying this a lot. My Mistress' voice breaks through my thoughts and tells me that maybe I should spread my legs some and start playing with my pussy.

I hesitate a moment as I stare at all of them, some of them even look like they are drooling. My legs spread slightly as my fingers reach between them and start to rub my clit. I was so wet and it amazed me just how wet I was. My fingers started to rub faster, and my eyes started to close as I enjoyed the feelings that I was having. I was so close to the brink, so very close when my arms were yanked behind my back and handcuffs quickly put on them. With no warning I was pulled up by my ponytail and bent over the chair so my ass was showing to everyone.

"Now, as your punishment for taking so long in presenting yourself to us, you will receive ten lashes with the cane." Mistress said as she showed off the cane to the guests. I could hear one of them make a bad pun about how I was to be candy caned, but before I could groan in protest of the pun, the first mark of the cane went upon my ass and I cried out.

"Count each one you receive!" Master's voice called out and I weakly called out one as I tried to catch my breath. With each one that I received, I counted and by the end of the ten I had a few tears streaming down my face. As soon as it was over, I could feel my Master's hands caressing my abused ass. "You did very well my pet, now you can get your reward. Everyone wants to feel you and your mouth. Now go make your rounds and maybe they'll even make you cum."

Just as I was about to go crawl around on all fours to greet all the guests, I was quickly startled awake. Looking around, I realized that I was still at home in my bed. It was all just a dream, but it was a very pleasant dream to start out my Christmas day. If only the dream had been real, but I don't think it would ever happen. Grabbing my phone, I quickly texted my Master and Mistress a Merry Christmas and to tell them about the amazing dream I just had. I love Christmas!

ayna18848
ayna18848
10 Followers