A Brat Breaks a Rule

Story Info
I'm bored. Time to get in trouble.
3.1k words
4.74
23.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovelies! This is the start of a fun mini-series featuring my favorite brat, Alice Weston (Yes you read that correctly!) and Reuben, her Tamer/Dom/Husband. I just couldn't let them go, even after writing their book, so I figured I'd put down a few fun shorts featuring what happens after the events of the novel. If you like this story, definitely check my profile for more info on their book.

Content: Edging, denial, degradation, hypnosis, conditioning

******************************

"You're so annoying!"

"Oh, I'm the annoying one?" he muttered, his eyes widening slightly.

Reuben and I sat on the porch of our vacation rental. It was summer in Alaska and it was stunning outside. We'd spent the past month enjoying the hell out of some much needed vacation time. Our days consisted of planned and spontaneous play, window shopping, making absurdly fancy schmancy meals (which was his second favorite thing) and fucking me until I passed out or beating me until I bled (tied for his first favorite thing.)

"Yeah, you're annoying! You called me curdled mac and cheese!"

"You're acting like it right now." He flipped a page in his book, pushing his reading glasses farther up on his face.

"I'm bored," I stomped my foot.

"I've given you seven different ideas on what to do. If you don't like any of those, come up with your own." He shook his head. "You wear me out, little goblin. It's vacation, for fuck's sake."

He wanted me to come up with my own idea for entertainment? Fine. I was getting tired of being good anyway.

One of the pros of being away on vacation for the past month was I got Reuben Weston all to myself. But the cons were that I loved him so much that I wanted to make him happy, so I'd been super good. Plus, we had finally gotten married--for real this time, with a wedding and cake and everything--so that also made me want to be good. And we'd been working on some more hypnosis over the past few years, which was one of his biggest kinks. So sometimes I didn't have a choice but to be good.

Being good for so long really takes a toll on me, I thought. It's time to get in trouble.

"Okay," I said, turning on my heel and walking away. He didn't follow or answer. Sometimes he got so wrapped up in his books he didn't even realize I was talking to him.

What should I do, I wondered. Pour water on his head? Have a coffee at three PM? Add food coloring to his shampoo bottle?

My eyes fell on the play bag on the floor in our room.

Extracting one of my favorite toys from the bag, I stripped down so all I wore was my collar and my body jewelry. Propping myself up in the massive collection of pillows on the bed, I turned on the vibrator, running it up and down my inner thighs and circling my sex.

I wonder how long it'll take before he comes in here, realizing what I'm up to?

Nearly twenty minutes of teasing and edging myself, I decided to bump the power up on the vibe. I knew it was a loud one, and he could definitely hear it from the other room. Pressing it to the edge of my clit, I let out a loud moan, knowing he'd be able to hear that for sure.

I expected him to come storming in, but he didn't appear. Either he was choosing to ignore me, or he didn't really care that much.

I got a little pissed at the idea of him not caring if I broke a rule. Fine, I thought. I'll just give myself a few orgasms since you clearly care more about your book than about our rules right now. Jerk.

I readjusted my hips and pressed the top of the vibrator into my clit, feeling my blood rush and my arousal burn through my body as my orgasm neared. A few minutes later, I found myself right there on the edge. Breathing hard, and bracing myself for the crest of pleasure, I shifted my hips again, readjusting for maximum effect.

It wasn't quite right. I needed... just a little more. I upped the power on the wand again, knowing surely this would send me over the edge.

It got me close, alright, but it still wasn't enough. I was right there, my pussy quivering and my clit pulsing. But I couldn't... quite... get there.

I started to sweat from the exertion. Jumping up to get another toy, I slid one of my favorite dildos into my pussy, thrusting my hips against it as I held the wand to my clit.

Fuck, just a little more. I was so close, my muscles fluttering with need, desperate to pulse and kick into action.

"God," I mumbled. "Oh man," I couldn't turn the wand up any higher. I tried pressing it harder against my clit, but it just made the bottoms of my feet burn. That was no good. I tried fucking myself with the dildo, roughly, then gently, then smoothly, then trying to mimic how he fucked me.

Nothing was working. And I was getting hornier by the minute.

You know that sensation when you want something but you can't have it? And it's right there, and it's so close, but it's completely out of reach? Fuck I wanted to come.

"Oh God," I murmured again as I twerked on the damn dildo. I let out a little whimper. Why couldn't I orgasm?

And where the fuck was my Dom in all this? He had to hear me making all this noise. Angrily, I turned off the wand and put both toys in the sink, heading off to find him.

He was right where I left him, still reading. But when I came in, he glanced up at me with a knowing expression and a cocky look in his eye.

"Having fun?"

I bit my lip. He knew what I was doing, he was just choosing to ignore me like a butthole. "Sir?" I whined.

He closed the book and set it aside, folding his hands over his knee as he looked at me. "Alice, how long have we been in this dynamic?"

"Uh... almost five years, Sir," I said, walking closer to him. I really wanted to climb into his lap and grind on him. Maybe that would get me off. I was incredibly horny from my edging, but still mad I couldn't get off.

"And how long have we had a rule about not playing or coming without permission?"

"Almost five years, sir," I smirked. It was one of the first rules we'd put into place.

"And why did you think today was the day it changed?"

"You told me to go find something to do. You never said I couldn't jill off."

"Well then... by all means, go ahead and keep it up. You're clearly enjoying yourself." He opened his book, picking up where he left off.

"Sir," I whined, stepping closer to him. He ignored me until I climbed onto his lap, shoving the book away and trying to kiss him.

He grabbed me by the throat, staring down at me, and his mask dropped. That casual, cool, slightly sarcastic attitude he had? Oh, no. That was a front. Reuben was pissed at me for playing by myself. He'd clearly known, but had chosen to wait until I came to him.

His face twisted into something cold. "You stupid little slut," he murmured quietly, his face just inches from mine. "You really thought you could get away with something like that? After I've been in your head for almost five years?" He laughed cruelly. "When was the last time you came without my permission, hmm?" His grip on my neck tightened and his lips twisted into a mean smirk. Growling in my face, he said, "When was the last time you came without me?"

Horror dawned on me as I realized what he meant. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had an orgasm where he didn't order me, or give me permission. I couldn't remember the last time I'd masturbated by myself.

The hypnosis.

He had placed triggers in my head to put me into subspace on command. But he had others, too. He could take me down from a panic attack into peace; he could stop a downward spiral with a word. And... He could put me on the edge a few whispers or a brush of his lips. His kisses made me orgasm almost immediately.

When was the last time I'd had control?

"You poor little thing," he mocked. "Go ahead, Alice. Show me what you got. Show me that needy, slutty little cunt. Show me how bad you need to come."

At his words, I was grinding and rocking on him, the heat and arousal in my blood even more intense than it was when I was playing in the other room.

"You... you..."

"I, I, I..." he mocked, raising his voice to a girlish tone. Then he dropped his voice and said, "I own you, slut. I own your body, I own your pleasure, I own your cum. I own every part of your heart and mind. And while it's still on this earth until God takes us home, I own your fucking soul."

His words were an electric shock through me. I whimpered and rocked my pussy against his cock, pressing hard through his jeans.

His fingers wrapped around the leather collar I wore around my neck - my most prized possession, and the sign of his ownership. He jerked me even closer to him. I could feel his breath and his spit on my face as he said, "It's my collar you wear on your pretty neck. It's my initials carved into your fucking skin. It's my shield tattooed onto your body. Have you forgotten, silly little bug? Have you?"

"No, no sir!"

"Tell. Me. Now," he said, teeth clenched.

"I belong to Reuben Weston!"

He grinned. "That's my silly little baby."

Fuck, I love being his. I love being his baby.

He cupped my face in his hands and held me so I couldn't lean in any closer. I desperately wanted him to kiss me, to touch me. I knew if he kissed me, I would come. He swore years ago when we'd first met that he'd train me to do that.

"Sir, please. Please kiss me. Please let me come!"

"You want me to kiss you?"

"Ohh, fuck yes!"

He let go of my face and grabbed me under the leg with one hand, and shoved me backwards with the other. I lost my balance and fell backwards, screaming as I neared the ground, but he held my legs firmly, keeping my hips in his lap. His feet were propped up on the coffee table behind me, and my head and shoulders hit his legs.

"Lay the fuck down," he growled when I tried to get up. I whimpered as I did so, laying myself down on his legs behind me.

His hands went under my bottom and he pulled my hips up towards his face, his tongue tracing the faint outline of the letters he'd scarred into me years ago. I cried out as he crushed his hungry mouth across my sex, his tongue pushing into me and lapping at my cum. He knew exactly how to tease me, exactly how to drive me insane. Locking his lips around my clit, he sucked at it as he rubbed his tongue across it, digging his fingernails into my skin.

I cried, and gasped, and writhed, and begged... but he didn't answer. He didn't stop, he didn't say a fucking word. He just ignored me, reveling in my pussy and sucking the hell out of my clit.

How could I be even closer to the edge now than I was? How far could he take me? How close could I get without finishing? How long would he keep me like this? My need got worse and worse, and I shuddered with effort. I wanted to come but I just couldn't!

All coherent thoughts were quickly leaving my mind, and the only thing I could think about was the hot pulsing need in my body that was still fucking building, but not going anywhere. My pussy pulsed. I could feel my asshole quivering. Even my nipples were tingling. But I couldn't. fucking. come. I started to beg, plead, and even bargain. I told him I'd do anything he wanted.

He ignored me, sucking harder and then nipping at my clit with his teeth.

Fuck that hurt, and it felt so damn good at the same time. I couldn't help the scream that erupted from my throat.

Reuben groaned against my pussy, pulling his mouth away from my sex and letting his face fall into my hips. He grunted in pleasure, holding me close, his breathing slowly normalizing. He loved me screams, he had a huge fucking fetish for me screaming and crying.

I was still panting, still writhing, still on the edge. "Please," I mumbled. "Please, please--"

"Shut up, you bad little girl."

"Oh, Sir..."

"You started this, you know," he said. He grabbed me under the armpits and put his feet on the ground, dropping me down by his feet. I pressed my face into his crotch. It was damp. He'd come from my screaming again. He did that sometimes.

"Why don't you clean me up and we'll see what we can do about that edge that you've managed to work yourself into?"

I had his cock out of his pants and in my mouth before he even finished the damn sentence.

He sat back and watched me devour him with a satisfied smirk on his face. I did my best and used every trick I knew, sucking and licking, pushing him into my throat, letting the metal piercing in my tongue rub delicately against all his favorite spots.

He knew my body, but I knew his, too. And I also knew he liked a little bit of pain to get him going again. I knew how to wake up the Beast.

He was starting to get hard again and I let my teeth gently graze his shaft. He growled, instantly getting a little harder. I smiled around his cock.

"Are you going to be good for me," he murmured. He gathered my hair in his hands and held it out of my face, not forcing my head, just holding my hair up. I moaned at the little splash of sweetness mixed with the depravity he loved to inflict on me.

I scooted closer to him, shuddering when his foot nudged at my pussy. I found myself grinding on his foot as I sucked him, my hands torn between playing with my own body, and running up and down his muscular legs.

"See, I knew my good girl was in there somewhere. She just needed a little reminder of who is in charge. Isn't that right--"

I knew it was coming before he even said it, and I felt myself plummet into subspace as he uttered the trigger word.

"Sweetheart."

I whimpered as I drowned in the endorphin rush. Oh, yes Sir, I'll be your sweetheart. I'll do anything for you, Sir. I ground on him more and sucked harder.

"That's a good girl, Alice. Swallow me down, baby."

I tried to beg around his cock. I was dying, desperate for the orgasm he was keeping from me, but so fucking satisfied and happy listening to his words, hearing him praise me and talk to me in that special voice he saved just for me.

"Does my good girl need Sir's cock?"

I moaned dizzily.

He stood up, his dick popping out of my mouth. Grabbing me by the hair, he dragged me back to the bedroom and tossed me onto the bed.

"Ass up. Head down. Now."

"Yes Sir," I tried to say, but it just sounded all whimpery. I could barely talk when we were like this.

"Desperate little baby. Where's that bratty attitude now, hmm?"

Gone. All gone. He did this to me, I thought as I felt him climb onto the bed behind me. He made me like this, trained me, taught me to be like this. Forced me to be like this.

My pussy clenched as I felt him against my opening.

"We can fix that fucking attitude, can't we, sweetheart?" he grunted as he thrust into me hard and fast, his cock stretching me and filling me more perfectly than any toy ever did. "Fucking answer me!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Who owns your greedy, useless little cunt?"

"You do!"

He slapped my ass hard, leaving a bright stinging handprint in its wake. "Say it right."

"Reuben Weston! Reuben Weston owns my cunt!"

"Who owns your orgasms?"

"Reuben Weston owns my orgasms!" I could barely get the words out because I could barely breathe. "Please, Sir, please--"

"And when do you get to finish, hm?"

His vicious thrusts jarred me as I spoke. "When--you--say--so--"

"That's. My. Good. Girl."

I cried out at his praise, my clit and my nipples throbbing with arousal. But he still hadn't said it. He still hadn't given me permission, or ordered me to release. I could barely breathe and couldn't ask again, it was all I could do to stay conscious while he fucked me to the edge of oblivion.

He pulled out of me, spinning me around and pulling me into his lap. I was sobbing, tears running down my face and body aching, quivering for release. I knew I was babbling but I couldn't stop.

He positioned my legs on either side of his and thrust up into me. I shouted as another wave of pleasure coursed through me. I was starting to see stars. But I knew from the look on his face, my torture was nowhere near done.

"Why don't you show me just how much you love this cock, sweetheart?" He held my face in his hands while I writhed on him. Speaking softly, barely brushing my mouth, he said, "maybe if you can convince me you really need to come... maybe I'll let you."

"Oh... Sir--"

"Not so bored now, are you, sweetheart?"

****************

Thanks for reading! Please remember to rate and leave a comment if you feel so inclined. :)