Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Sooner said than done, he pushed her away

"I don't want you to come this way"

Rising to his feet, he kissed her, spreading her legs with his hands he opened up her lips with his fingers and nudged his hard cock against her still wet centre.

"Don't you want me to return the favor?" she asked

"No, I'd much rather satisfy you," he said ending that part of the conversation with a kiss. His kisses moved now from her lips to neck, starting out with a lick he began to suck on her neck, moving to her temple and breast; he took a now taut nipple into his mouth between his teeth while using his hands to grope the other breast. Still holding the bud between his teeth he moved his tongue forward and back slightly brushing it to her arousal.

Meanwhile her hands trailed his back, lightly brushing fingers that gave him chills running down his spine. He shivered and muttered a curse word. Lifting her, carrying her in his arms as if she were a new born babe he rested her on the table. Cupping her face in his hands he kissed her on the lips as he stroked her down under, slowly exciting her once more.

Lifting her left leg on his right shoulder he drew her body closer to his. Running his hands from her neck over her breasts to her stomach he steadied himself and he entered her with one fast yet deep thrust.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh," Ana groaned out loud "pleeeeeeeeeeease" she pleaded as it's been 9 years.

But Joey knew all too well it was not only pain but pain mixed with pleasure.

Thrusting in and out of her he found she was tight. It probably was as long as she said it was. Considering she wasn't a very good liar.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" she began to moan when he started to move slow yet deep.

Ramming into her every time with every thrust her moans got louder; removing her leg from his shoulder he raised her up so he could capture her lips once more. Fondling her clitoris with her fingers she urged Joey to continue. His movements became swift and he thrust in and out, in and out. Her juices began flowing and he could feel it running down the side of his leg. Stopping he lifted her to her feet and sat on the table setting her so that there was one of her legs on either side of him. He lay back as she began to ride him. He watched her from below as her hair swayed from left to right as she bounced up and down on his dick. Her breasts began to move round in circular motions as she bounced. Tormenting him he grabbed them, raising himself up he buried his face in her chest, pushing her breasts together so he could lick both nipples at the same time. She began to move slower now, moving her waist forward and back as if trying to pull his cock off.

When he couldn't take it anymore he gave her what she wanted. Letting her kneel on all fours he rammed into her from behind. Grabbing her hair he smelled it before brushing it aside and sucking on the nape of her neck. Fucking her harder and faster now she could feel the cum running down between her legs. Sucking on his finger she stifled her moans. When she felt he was coming she began to fondle her clitoris as she wanted to come with him. His strokes got harder and deeper and faster. So much so she felt she would tear and burst in ecstasy. Her body began to rivet as she came and shortly after he held her by her buttocks more firmly to him as he came inside her.

Turning to face him she kissed him their tongues dancing once more in sweet passion as he fondled her now extremely wet cunt. She groped his dick tugging on it. Knowing the after effect it would cause after he came. He looked deep into her eyes and said with a sly smile

"What now?"

"Beats me" was the reply

"Ooooooook so want to go again?"

12