Christmas Trip with the Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Condoms. Condoms!" I scream, into Shayla's crotch. "Please get the condoms out of my jeans." I plead to Rehtaeh.

Thankfully, she slides off of me and digs into my jean pockets on the floor. She opens the box of condoms and pulls an individual condom out of the box. She tears open the wrapping and climbs back onto the bed. I do my best to look down and watch her roll the condom over my erect dick. When she is finished, she leans down and takes my balls in her hand and gently squeezes and rolls them in her hands then blows warm air over them. I moan deeply against Shayla's clit, causing her body to shudder and grind hard against my face.

Rehtaeh climbs back on top of me and slides my dick in her glorious vagina one more time. I she is facing away from my head, leans back and supports her weight with her hands planted behind her on the mattress. She starts by grinding her hips in circles then begins bouncing up and down on my dick. After a few times, I learn her rhythm and begin grinding my hips, slamming my dick into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh God." Rehtaeh moans. "Your big dick fills me and makes me feel sooooo good." she exclaims.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! OH FUCK!!" Shayla exclaims over and over as she rides my tongue. My hand are on her chest, groping her breasts as she uses my tongue for her pleasure. I can feel her inner walls flexing against my tongue as it dips inside her vagina. Her gyrations grow faster and faster and I can tell she is getting close to an orgasm.

Rehtaeh continues to slide up and down my pole. I want to see my dick sliding in and out of her pussy but my cousins are blocking my view. Thankfully, the condom reduces my pleasure and allows me to have sex with my cousin longer. Her pace is becoming frantic and I can tell she is close to having an orgasm as well. The foreplay at the dance club and my touching their body for the past thirty minutes has primed their bodies and gotten them all hot and bothered.

Shayla plants her hands against the wall and leans against it as she grinds hard and fast against my tongue, positioning her clitoris for maximum stimulation. I slide my hands down to her waist, grab hold and take control of her hips.

I move her hips in rhythm with my hips so that we are all moving in one fluid motion. I roll her hips and dip my tongue between her asshole, licking around the edge. Her body jumps and she lets out a squeal. She immediately rolls her hips forward and places my tongue against her clit once more.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she exclaims each time she exhales. "Lick my clit. Don't stop." she says in a commanding voice.

I roll my tongue around her hard clitoral hood, dipping it inside on occasion and feel her juices flowing down my chin. Just before she comes, I feel a flood of juices flow over my face. The juices are clear and look like water. It is at this moment that I realize she is a squirter. Her juices squirt over my face for a few seconds, pause for a moment then start squirting again. The pattern reminds me of a man trying to squeeze the last stream of piss out when he has to pee really bad and has been holding it for awhile.

Shayla rolls off my face and collapses on the bed next to me, her head at the bottom of the bed. My concentration turns to Rehtaeh who is riding my dick. I reach up, grab her shoulder and pull the top of her body down on top of my chest. Her legs are bent underneath her as she is folded backwards.

I continue to thrust my hips, pushing my dick inside her, but she is not able to reciprocate the actions in this position. I reach around her body and take her breasts in my hands, pinching her nipples and fondling her breasts as I pound my raging hard dick inside of her.

"Ahhhhhhh" she moans as I pinch her nipples. "Give me more."

Wanting to give her more, I let go of her body then then slide her underneath me and push her legs up into the air. She grabs her ankles and holds her legs wide open. I lean in and kiss her, letting her taste the remnants of her cousins juices that are still on my lips as I slide my throbbing dick between her legs once more. I lean back onto my knees then move forward until my knees are up under her thighs. I place the head of my dick at the entrance of her vagina and watch as I slowly slide it inside her.

Watching my dick slide in and out of her vagina while her hips grind against me is a sight I never thought I would see in my lifetime, but a beautiful sight none the less. Her breasts bounce with each thrust of my hips. The look of me pleasing her in her facial expressions is all that I could ever want.

The two previous orgasms earlier in the day and the condom have decreased my sensitivity and allow me to have intercourse with her for a long time. The intense sensations on the end of my penis feel great. I want this to last forever.

Her body is full of sweat, but she doesn't appear to be close to an orgasm so I reach down and begin massaging her clit with my thumb. Her body immediately jumps. She lets out a loud squeal, followed by a long, low moan.

Rehtaeh's feet fall to the bed and her hips leap off the bed like she was struck by lightning. It is apparent her clit is very sensitive and the key to unlocking her orgasm. I slide my thumb down and collect her juices as they drip down her inner thighs. Using her own juices as a lubricant, I spread the juices over her clitoris hood. Her juices allow my hand to move easier over her hood and reduces the friction. Her inner walls are going spastic now, milking my hard dick with all their might.

Her hips begin to thrust hard against my hips. I do my best to keep my thumb resting on her clit as her body thrusts against my banging hips. Her moans are flowing freely now and fill the room with erotica.

Shayla, who has been sitting back observing, places a hand on Rehtaeh's stomach and begins moving it in large circles. Obviously aroused and wanting to get involved, she leans in and begins kissing Rehtaeh on the side of the neck. Her hand moves up Rehtaeh's stomach and begin gliding over breasts.

"I am going to come. Yessssssss." Rehtaeh moans.

I make a few more thrusts deep inside the clenching inner walls of her vagina as her orgasm washes over her body. The hours of foreplay and sensory overload give me the strongest orgasm that I can remember having.

My body collapses on top of my cousin, warn out and spent. I can feel my dick still throbbing inside Rehtaeh. Her inner walls are still squeezing from the after effects of her orgasm. She wraps her arms around me and holds me close. I feel Shayla's finger nails begin to move lightly up and down my back.

Reataeh gives me a long kiss then says, "That was awesome. Thank you so much."

"No, thank you two. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined this with you two. You are both absolutely gorgeous." I say as I slide off the side of the bed. "I am off to shower."

After washing my body clean, I dry off, put on my briefs and t-shirt. I notice the light is off in the spare bedroom and it is silent as I walk through the darkness into the family room. My cousin Samantha is curled up in a fetal position on the couch, fast asleep. I can only see faint shadows of her face.

I kneel down before her and listen to her soft, rhythmic breathing. My eyes soak up the genuine beauty of her face as she sleeps. I find her bra and jeans beneath me knees as my hands move to the ground and help me to stand up. The thought of her wearing nothing but a loose t-shirt and panties intrigues me and makes me smile.

Samantha's body is covered, her legs sticking out through the bottom and shoulder sticking out from the top of a throw blanket. I slide in between her and the back of the couch, sliding one hand underneath her body just below her armpit and resting the other on her hip. My body is drained and full of exhaustion as I close my eyes. I hold my cousin, who is only two years younger than I, in my arms. She adjusts her body in her sleep, straightening her legs to make room for both of us on the oversized couch. I pull her hips close to me until our bodies are touching and close my eyes.

It is still dark out when I wake. The feeling of arousal is already present. I sense movement around me and feel a warm sensation in my groin region. It takes me a few seconds to gather my whereabouts then I realize that a hand is stroking me. I open my eyes and look around, trying to remember where I am. It doesn't take long for me to remember that I am on the couch, spooning with Samantha.

Her body is still facing away from me with her shoulders pressed against my chest. Her lower body has separated from my body however and the space between us has been filled with her left hand. Her left hand is slowly stroking my dick through my underwear. With the hand that is underneath her body, I slide it underneath her shirt and place my forearm over her right breast and palm the left one in my hand.

"Good morning." I whisper into her ear. "Looks like someone is excited."

Samantha turns her head toward me and whispers back, "After hearing all that moaning coming from the other room earlier, how could I not be?"

I kiss her softly on the back of the neck a few times before my kisses change into me sucking on her neck. My right hand slowly begins to knead her breast as she slowly strokes me. My left hand, which is resting on her hip, moves under the blanket and slips between her legs. She lifts her left leg a few inches, giving me access to her ass and vagina.

My index and middle finger slide up and down her crotch. I can feel the warmth of her pussy and asshole through her panties. For several minutes, she softly strokes me and I lightly run my fingers over her labia and asshole. Our breathing has started to grow heavier as our bodies are warming up like a fire which grows hotter with each passing minute.

My mind has envisioned what it would feel like to have sex with her for the past day. Truth be told, it is something that has crossed my mind a few times since we were teenagers but, it was never something that I had meditated on because she is my cousin. The slow stroking of my penis is working me up into a frenzy. The tip of my dick is a little sensitive and numb from all the action in the past 12 hours, but she is making me feel wonderful inside.

Samantha's breasts are so soft and squshy in my hand. I could play with them forever. She stopped breast feeding her daughter just a few months ago and I wonder if they are still sensitive. She has not said anything to make me think she is not enjoying me kneading them so I continue. My two fingers begin to detect wetness on her panties just between the bottom of her vagina and her asshole. I press against the wetness, pushing her panties slightly between her vagina as my finger dips inside her. Samantha lets out a long sigh.

Our bodies are primed and ready for more action so I begin to pull her panties down her hips. Samantha takes hold of my hand and stops me. "I am conscious of my body since having my child. Can you just slide my panties to the side?" she asks.

I tell her, "You are and always have been beautiful. You have no reason to be self conscious."

"Thank you..." she says, "but I don't want you to see my stretch marks."

"Alright." I reply, then pull her panties to the side. I slide my had dick through the hole in the front of my briefts. Samantha strokes my bare penis a couple times. The heat of her skin on my bare penis is intense and makes it jump a time or two. I slide her hand up to her hips then guide my head to the entrance of her vagina. Entering her from behind while we both rest on our sides is exciting for me.

The tightness of her legs pressed together around my hard dick is amazing. I cannot believe how tight she feels after having three kids. Perhaps she is receiving assistance from the position we are in, but I am happy none the less. I moan softly into her ear and say, "God, your pussy feels so good."

She moans in return and says, "Your dick feels wonderful inside me. I have wanted this all night. I was dreaming of you inside of me and that is what woke me up."

"MMM" I moan into her ear.

In my mind, I can envision the image of my hard dick inside her vagina with her lips pressed together by her closed legs. I can see her full, swollen lips swollowing my swollen dick. My dick slides slowly inside her vagina. Her inner walls grab hold of me ever few seconds, helping me go deep inside her honey pot. I use my free hand to reach over her hips and hold her stomach. She intertwines her fingers with mine as I hold her close to me. Our breathing increases drastically as our excitement moves to another level.

"Crap. I don't have a condom on." I exclaim as I momentarily freeze and begin to panic.

Samantha quickly replies. "It is okay. I am fixed. No more kids for me."

"Whew" I exclaim in relief. If nothing else, the thought and panic lowered my arousal which will allow me time to build it back up.

I close my eyes and watch our moving bodies in my mind. The scent of her arousal in my nose, the soft moans and sounds of her heavy breathing in my ears, the touch of her warm skin in my hands and the joyous sensations of her hot pussy around my dick combine to give me a complete experience. The mystery of not seeing her naked adds a layer of excitement. I will always wonder what she looks like under those clothes, but I don't need to know. Enjoying the touch of her body and having intercourse with her are suffice.

Our hips slowly drift apart then come back together as we have slow, steady intercourse. The slow, controlled movements of our bodies are a welcome pace for the early morning. Samantha adjusts her body and turns slightly toward me. Her new position gives me access to her other breast with my right hand. I begin massaging her right breast, which was pressed against the couch. My lips softly kiss the nape of her neck after using my face to push her long hair away from her neck.

Samantha cringes her neck for a brief moment as my lips touch her skin. She moans, almost sounding like a whine. She guides my hand that is on her stomach down inside her panties and places my fingers on her mound. She holds my motionless fingers there for a few moments before gasping, "touch me".

"Tell me how you would like me to touch you." I say in a seductive voice, wanting to hear it from her mouth.

"Touch me down there. I am aching and want you to play with my clit."

"Mmmm" I moan into her ear. "That sounds great."

"Like this?" I say as I slide two fingers over the tip of her hood while continuing to slide my dick in and out of her vagina.

"Uh huh." she moans softly. "That feels good."

I rest my hand on her clitoral hood and let the movements of her rocking body create the friction. The gentle touch and minimal movements are not enough for her. She grinds her hips toward my hand in an attempt to achieve more pressure. I move my hand in one small circle then stop. She lets out a long, deep moan.

"Don't tease." she pleads.

The urge to thrust harder and faster burns inside of my but I concentrate on continuing to move my hips in a nice slow, steady pace. Samantha's hips are now starting to press against me as I push toward her body. I can tell her excitement is starting to boil as well.

"This feels sooooooo good." Samantha moans as my finger makes soft and slow, small circles gently on the tip of her hood while my hips thrust against her butt cheeks.

"You make me want to keep doing this forever." I moan in her ear.

"Mmm." she moans. After a few deep breaths, she continues, "Me too. Say you won't stop."

"Does your husband make you feel this way?" I ask, probing her mind.

"Unt uh." she gasps. "He goes fast like a piston. Don't get me wrong, it feels great, but he doesn't have a slow speed."

Samantha reaches back and puts her free hand on my ass and helps push my hips into her as our movements slowly start to increase. I roll her hard nipple between the first nuckle of my middle and index fingers on my right hand and start putting more pressure against her clit. We could probably go for hours at this pace before reaching orgasms, but I am intent to move a little faster. Not wanting to greatly increase our speed and keep a controlled motion, I gently increase the speed of my hips.

The feeling of Samantha's tight, inner walls squeezing in a rhytmic manner feels delightful and excites me. I pull my dick most of the way out of her vagina and pause for a moment. Next, I push just a couple of inches inside her and pause for a second. I repeat this two more times to mix things up. Samantha releases a loud moan when I finally push my hard dick all the way back inside her. The moan is loud enough that I fear it may wake up the rest of the house.

"Oh God." she moans.

"Did you like that?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Yesss." she moans. "Keep going deep inside of me. It feels so good."

I slide my fingers down inside of her lips then glaze her clit with her juices. Her moans are growing louder and more frequent. Her hips are starting to pick up pace as well. I quit pushing my hips and allow her to push her vagina against my dick for a little while.

"Shhhhh." I whisper into her ear. "You are going to wake everyone up."

Between her heavy breathing she sighs, "Sorry."

As much as I try to keep the steady pace, my hips and mind eventually give way to my horniness and desire. Samantha's vagina feels too good to not increase the pace. Her hips are moving faster anyways, encouraging me to push faster and harder. While kissing her on the back of her ear, I start thrusting with more dedication.

"Yes, yes, yes." Samantha moans. "Feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

I can feel the semen in my testicles starting to travel North. Our bodies have stopped swaying back and forth and are now dancing in the dark. We are both breathing quick, heavy breaths. Samantha tries to stifle her moans, burying her mouth into the pillow. I move both of my hands down to her hips and use them to help me thrust hard against her. My hips are now slamming against her ass as my dick slides between her pussy lips.

"I am going to come." I exclaim inside her ear.

"Yessssssssssssssss." she whines as if she is sobbing.

After a couple more frantic thrusts against her body, a hot rush of fluids quickly move from the base of my dick until they reach the head. My semen pauses just a fraction of a second before jumping out of the tip of my dick, spraying deep inside of her.

"Oh god. Oh god." I moan as my orgasm washes over me.

My body locks in a straight line position as the orgasm washes over me. Samantha's hips continue to grind against me, riding my dick for a few more thrusts until her body quivers against me. I pull her body against me and hold her tightly as her orgasm washes over me, her inner walls milking my dick for every last drop.

When Samantha's orgasm begins to wane, she slides her vagina off my shrinking dick and rolls toward me. I cannot help but smile ear to ear. She has a huge smile on her face as well and leans in giving me a long, wet kiss for several seconds.

She breaks the kiss and says, "I will be right back. I have to use the restroom."

I lay on the couch trying to regain my composure as she disappears for a few moments. When she returns, she has a wet wash cloth that she has ran hot water over. She reaches between my legs and washes my groin area clean. When she is finished, she climbs onto the couch and faces me. I pull her close and wrap my arms around her, holding her tight. She gives me several kisses while reaching between us with her right hand. She slides her panties to the side and inserts my semi-hard dick inside her vagina.

"I want to sleep with you inside of me." she states. "Goodnight."

I give her one more series of quick kisses then reply, "Goodnight."