Christmas Trip with the Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

Her body rises and falls with the calmness of her breathing as I hold her tight. The warmth of her body feels comforting. I can feel her heart beating against my chest as I close my eyes and fall back to sleep.

There is no place in the world I would rather be than on this couch, holding my beautiful cousin close to me and being surrounded by a house full of gorgeous cousins anyone would be happy to be with. For once, good luck has shone upon me and given me a CD that has changed my life and will forever change the life of my cousin's significant others.

Tomorrow, we will head back to my hometown and rejoin the rest of my extended family. I have a feeling that things between all of us will never be the same, but we will see how they act once the twelve hours have passed and the effects of the CD have worn off. I tell myself that we will not listen to the CD on the way home tomorrow as I feel myself falling into a deep sleep.

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers