Christmas Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she blushed as she turned to walk into the bedroom. How did He do that? He could make her blush so easily. But she also realized that the heat in her face was not all she felt. she felt a tingling between her legs. she returned to the living room with the blanket, the pillow, and the silk rope.

"Spread the blanket out just in front of the fireplace and place the pillow. Give me the silk rope", he told her.

she did as he commanded. The tingling was growing. she turned to look at him.

"What else may I do for you Master?"

There was no hesitation in his voice.

"Remove your clothing, undress for me."

she froze. It was not what she had expected. she looked at him relaxing on the couch, watching her. Anxiety was setting in. she was uncomfortable. She had never considered herself a beautiful woman, cute maybe. But to be naked and on display? she didn't know if she could do this.

her hesitation was obvious to Him.

"Please do as I ask little one."

her face grew redder than before. He knew what this was doing to her, but He felt it was necessary. He wasn't doing this on a whim or even for His own pleasure, although she didn't know that yet.

she finally began removing her clothing, slowly. she unzipped her skirt and pulled it over her hips, letting it drop to the floor. Stepping out of it, she picked it up and set it aside. she then removed her blouse, pulling it over her head and set it aside as well. she stood on the blanket in her lacey bra and panties, with stockings and heels on. She hesitated again, wrapping her arms around her body as she looked at Him. His eyes were on her, not moving, as He sipped His wine.

she then slipped out of her heels, kicking them to the side. She started to roll her stockings down her legs to remove them. Even though she wasn't looking at Him, she could feel His eyes. After removing the stockings, she hesitated again for a moment. Then she reluctantly removed her bra and set it aside. she covered herself and stopped again.

"Continue", He said quietly.

she looked at the floor and then reluctantly tugged her panties over her hips and slid them down her legs, stepping out of them and setting them aside. she stood before him, blushing all the way down to her chest. Why was He making her do this? she felt so vulnerable and so exposed .... and very uncomfortable. Although her heart knew better, her mind began to tell her He would no longer love her because of what He was seeing. But she was about to be surprised.

"Come her little one", He asked.

she responded by walking to Him, her hands nervously clasped together.

"Turn around", he ordered.

Again, she did as she was told. He then pulled her hands apart and tied her wrists together behind her back.

He sat back down and said, "Go back to the blanket and kneel, facing Me."

she did so, kneeling carefully and gracefully as she could not use her hands and arms for balance. she looked at the floor feeling .... yes, feeling shame. This was not how she had wanted to spend this evening with Him at all. She was very close to tears.

"Look at me, little one."

her head snapped up to look into His eyes.

"Do you know what I see?"

It was too much for her, a tear rolled down her cheek. When He saw her tear, His heart ached. He did not want to hurt her or put her through this. But he felt it was necessary.

When she did not respond, he spoke again.

"What I see is a beautiful woman. I did not bind your wrists for my pleasure. I tied them behind you so that you could not use your hands to cover your body from Me. I know that you do not think of yourself as beautiful. But I intend to help you see what I see."

"But Master, I'm not ..."

He cut her off. "I never want to hear those words from you again, because I don't believe them. Am I biased about my opinion? Of course I am. Most people, who become attracted to each other, start out because they are physically attracted to each other. But for U/us, it was different. I was very attracted to you before I knew what you looked like. I was attracted by your kindness, your strength and courage. I saw how you were with others, how you were so quick to go to your friends in any time of need. And then you sent me a picture. And my heart melted. I have always thought you to be beautiful, even before I saw your physical beauty."

And then he asked her, "What do you see when you look at me?"

she smiled, almost forgetting her anxiety of her position.

"I see a very handsome man, a man who is kind to others. I saw how you were at the church services. You are so confident and so calm when others around you were not."

"So you agree with me that beauty includes more than just the physical aspect?" he asked.

"Yes, but ..."

He cut her off again. "If I looked like Brad Pitt, but was cruel to others and lied and cheated those closest to Me, that could only be described as ugly."

"Yes, You're right", she said. "But it is hard for me Master."

"I know it is little one. And I don't expect you to see what I see over night. But I intend to work on you seeing the beauty I see. And what I see is breathtaking."

she blushed again and looked at the floor. He got up from the couch and knelt in front of her. He wrapped His arms around her and held her, rubbing His nose against hers.

"I love you very much little one. I hope you will forgive Me for making you so uncomfortable, but I wanted you to know how I feel about you. I wanted you to understand what I see when I look at you, whether you are naked as you are now, or fully clothed. you will always be Mine and I will always look at you and see beauty."

As her tears returned, He began to kiss her softly. her tears were no longer from feeling ashamed. In fact, the shame had vanished. her tears were of joy. she parted her lips, looking for His tongue to explore her own tongue. she moaned quietly as He kissed her deeply. His hand slid down her arm behind her until He reached her hands. She clutched His hand as she pressed her body into His. she moaned again when she felt His arousal pressing against her. T/they continued to kiss passionately as His hand slid out of hers and reached her ass. His fingers began teasing her, but also hinted at what would come next.

He pulled back from T/their kiss and gently laid her back on the blanket, her head on the pillow. He looked down at her as He removed His shirt. As she watched him and looked into His face, it became clearer than it ever had been before. He truly did see beauty when He looked at her.

He leaned over her and began kissing her neck. He tasted her and nibbled at her, causing her to whimper in pleasure. Slowly, He began a journey down her body, kissing, licking, and nibbling every part of her. she wasn't sure when it happened, but she was fully aware now that she was very wet. He continued to move lower, her scent filling his nostrils. He could've devoured her right away, but he was deliberate in his movement. He wanted her to feel how much He treasured her body.

Upon reaching her pussy, He slid her legs over His shoulders. she whimpered again as she felt his breath, but not yet His tongue. she shivered as she waited for Him to taste her. she looked down to see Him looking back at her. He was hesitating, but not to tease her. He was looking at her again, looking at what belonged to Him. she felt herself shivering again.

He finally tore away His gaze into her eyes and began to gently lick her sex. her hips shivered as she felt His tongue. she wanted to push her pussy up against His mouth, but with her wrists bound behind her and laying on top of her arms, her upper body movements were difficult. she was at His mercy. His arms were wrapped around her thighs, somewhat restricting her lower body movements. He was licking her more quickly and more firmly. she moaned and shivered again. Despite His tight hold of her, He could not prevent her body from squirming.

His tongue pushed inside of her and she cried out. her legs squeezed tightly around His head as He explored inside of her. Withdrawing His tongue, she whimpered again, only to find Him penetrating her once again. she could feel her climax slowly build.

He must have sensed it also.

He pulled back and whispered, "Do not cum, little one. Not until I tell you to."

she groaned at this new command and then cried out again as she felt His tongue playing with her clit. she had never been able to hold back. How could she control herself now? she groaned again as she felt Him sucking on her hardened little nub.

And then He pulled away completely. she groaned upon feeling the loss of His tongue. her core was on fire. she was close to cumming and He had not yet given His permission. He moved back to His knees and began unbuckling his pants to remove them. Again, she watched Him look upon her. It was clear He firmly believed what He said. He did see beauty. she had not quite accepted His belief as something she could agree to, but there was no doubt about how He felt.

He was now naked. He looked down at her and saw her face and her chest flushed. But it was not from the earlier embarrassment. He could tell she was close, her climax was close. He smiled and helped her roll over.

"On your knees, little one. Place your face into the pillow."

she shivered again. she loved it when He took her in this way.

He would tease her no longer, partly because He knew that she would soon cum, but also because He didn't think he could take the teasing either. His hands held her hips as He gently penetrated her. It caused her to groan in pleasure again. He filled her completely as His pubic bone pressed against her ass. she did not say a word, but He knew what she wanted as she pushed back against Him. He slowly withdrew and then pushed back into her hard. she groaned again and kept pushing back against Him.

He continued to slowly and deliberately fuck her. she was close, but fought against her urges. she squeezed Him as He thrust into her. It surprised her that she could still do that with her body so close to spiraling out of control. she heard Him moan as He thrust into her again, even harder. she could not keep this up much longer. her body was on fire.

His mind was spinning. He could feel his climax building also.

But when He heard her plea, "Please let me cum, Master."

He growled, "Not yet!"

He increased his pace as He quickly withdrew and slammed back into her, harder each time. her moaning was constant now. His hands had a firm grip of her hips. And then He slid one hand beneath her to massage her clit, without any interruption to His fucking her. she cried out again. she could not hold back. she begged again.

"Please!!"

He waited several seconds before He responded and then cried out.

"Now little one!"

she screamed as she let go. The orgasm touched every nerve in her body. And she continued to slam back into Him. There was not an ounce of control left. It was as if her mind was watching her own body completely taken over by her own primal urges of pleasure.

And then she felt Him, as well as heard Him, lose control. she felt this overwhelming happiness. He had taken her and she had pleased Him, more than pleased Him. He felt Himself lose all control. He couldn't stop. He continued to slam into her until he was close to exhaustion.

As T/they both came down from the high, she felt Him untying her wrists. He was breathing heavily and close to collapsing. she used her hands and arms to lift her upper body. she looked back over her shoulder and once again, saw Him looking at her. He withdrew from her and it took all of His strength not to collapse. He lay down next to her. He smiled as He looked up at her. she rested her body upon His as He pulled the blanket around T/them.

He held her tightly and kissed her forehead. she rested her head on His chest. He found Himself lost in thought. He did not want her to leave. How could He convince her to stay with Him? It would be a big step for her to move across the country to live with Him.

He kissed her again and whispered, "I love you, my little one."

she smiled and cuddled as close as she could to His body.

"Merry Christmas, Master."

she had already decided. she would never leave this Man.

The next day was Christmas Day.