Christmas Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kate stared at Sarah, I slid her dress off, throwing it away from us. She also wouldn’t need it again after tonight. Kate’s body was also tight and lean, muscular but still feminine. Unlike Sarah’s, Kate was just as pale as ever, a trait most red heads share. While Sarah had worked hard on ridding herself of her pale skin, in order to better withstand missions in the desert, where she would be burned to a crisp, Kate kept herself white. She was even more pale then usual, however, do to her constant running and hiding. Like the both of us, though, Kate also had her share of scars, including a large gash in her side where one of the drug lords had gutted her when I had rescued her way back when. It was a constant reminder of her betrayal.

With Kate lying naked on the couch, I took hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide open. Her pussy seemed to wink at me as it opened, and Kate turned her attention to me. A devilish smile spread across her face, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Sarah went to work on Kate first, leaning over the couch in order to suck on Kate’s white tits. Taking one of the large pale globes in her strong hands, Sarah massaged it until Kate’s nipples popped out, and then she took one in between her teeth and started suckling.

Kate started moaning again, her hands instinctively reaching down to her pussy to rub her clit. I let her work herself over for a minute, enjoying watching her finger move furiously and her ass rubbing against the rough material of the couch. When my cock was hard again, I moved in between her legs, letting them wrap and lock around my back. Placing the tip of my cock against the folds of her cunt, I looked into her expectant green eyes and pushed. “Fuck me Max. That’s an order.” Always one to obey my superiors, I pushed it in. It slid in easy, Kate’s pussy being quite large and deep. Apparently she had been keeping herself busy after all. I could tell that she had been fucked recently, most likely within the past 48 hours. My hands slid down her hips to grab her ass, where I kept a tight grip.

Sarah had moved from Kate’s breasts to leaning over her face. “Oh God, yes, fuck me.” Kate cried out. “Fuck me soldier! Give me fifty.” It was almost like being back in boot camp, when I would do pushups. Kate’s favorite exercise was for me to be butt naked, and to do pushups while maintaining my hard on. It wasn’t to hard when Kate, or one of the twins, was right below me, and as I rose and descended, my cock would go in and out of their pussy. Sometimes it was even their ass, when either Kate was feeling frisky, or the twins needed to be disciplined as well.

But tonight I was in charge, and I made sure Kate knew this. Nodding over to Sarah first, I moved my cock into a different position inside Kate, causing her eyes to open wide, and her body to shudder as the orgasm struck.

Seeing her aunt’s mouth wide open, Kate climbed onto the couch and positioned her pussy over Kate’s face. With one leg draped over the couch’s back, and the other over the floor, Sarah lowered herself onto Kate, who immediately started sucking on her pussy. Kate brought her hands up and fingered Sarah’s pussy, while the younger red head leaned back and rubbed her own large breasts, paying special attention to her engorged nipples.

None of us could speak or cry out our pleasure as we were all groaning and moaning like rutting animals. The smell of cooking food was soon masked by the scent of sex, and sweat would pour off of our bodies.

I kept up my pace in Kate, moving in and out, in and out. I sometimes sped things up, causing her to cry out in pleasure, only to then slow things down just as she was at the brink of an orgasm. She’d groan in disappointment, but this was buried in Sarah’s pussy, as she used her tongue to lick her niece’s clit, and four fingers slid in and out of her pink cunt. From the glare Sarah was giving me, Kate was apparently matching me stroke for stroke, so when I would slow down at the brink, so would Kate.

Enjoying this too much to stop, I just smiled wickedly at Sarah, and pulled her head close to mine to kiss her. We held the kiss for a few minutes and only parted when we realized that it was slowing me down. When we broke apart, Sarah continued leaning down until she was pressed flat against Kate’s body, her breasts crushing into her aunt’s flat stomach. Smiling up at me, Sarah began licking the smooth top of Kate’s pussy, concentrating on her hard clit.

“Oh GAWD!” Kate moaned and returned the feeling to Sarah. When I’d pull out to dive back in, Sarah would move her tongue over to the length of my shaft, licking the juices from it. Sometimes I would pull out of Kate completely, only to bury it in Sarah’s mouth. Sarah cleaned it of all of Kate’s cum, and then I would put it back into the cream dish, making Kate moan again.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” Kate screamed into Sarah’s pussy, as her own crushed my cock.

My own beastial noises grew louder as the pressure in her cunt increased, and the heat rose. Sarah slid her hips down a bit so Kate could breathe easier. Kate thanked Sarah in between pants and then closed her eyes and cried out as the big orgasm finally jolted through her. I also groaned as her pussy clamped down on my cock.

“Cum inside of her,” Sarah said, slowly stroking my balls. “But save some for me.”

“Oh god, oh god, oh GOD!” Kate screamed and I agreed as I let loose, my cum exploding out of my dick. I let Kate’s pussy stroke my shaft for a few seconds, drawing out the white stream, before pulling out. As soon as the spurting head was exposed, Sarah took hold of my shaft and directed the whole thing into her mouth. Some of the cum struck her face before it disappeared. Sarah worked my cock with her throat like Kate’s cunt, so she was able to draw out the last of my cum; at least, from this load.

Sarah slid off of Kate, who sad up and started kissing her. I watched as the two red heads made out, Kate trying to clean off the few drops from Sarah’s tanned skin. I could feel my cock hardening again, but it wasn’t fast enough. So I slid my hand underneath Kate’s ass and fingered her cunt. My other hand, I slid underneath Sarah and fingered her as well.

Both girls smiled as they kissed, and their hands went from playing with their breasts to playing with my cock. They broke their kiss and turned their smiles towards me, their eyes looking up seductively from under their dark lashes. “Still got more honey?” Sarah asked, her fingers playing with my mushroom-like cap. “Good.”

Within seconds my cock was once again hard, so Sarah pushed me down so that I lay on half of the couch, then climbed up onto me, her legs straddling my hips. I could feel her hot pussy burning my balls. Kate positioned my cock under Sarah’s cunt, and she lowered her hips until she was impaled on my rod. She started slow, moving her hips back and force, my dick moving its way inside her.

Still kneeling beside me, Kate licked my chest, her hands trailing saliva over my muscles. She moved up towards my neck and nuzzled there before continuing up to my mouth. Pulling her tongue back out of my throat, she climbed onto the other half of the couch and squatted over my face, her ass pointed towards Sarah, and her body resting on the cushions.

Seeing this wet, sticky pussy open before me, I naturally stuck my tongue inside. Kate let out a moan and rubbed her cunt against my face. Gobs of white cum slid down my nose and into my mouth. Grabbing her white ass, I squeezed her cheeks and pulled her closer to my face.

Sarah was also having fun, her hands crushing her large breasts while her hips kept swiveling back and forth. Her eyes where closed and her head hung back as she had one small orgasm after another. “Oh yes, Max, yes, fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked Auntie.” She sounded like when she was back in highschool.

I started pumping my own hips up and down, and Sarah increased her pace. As she moved faster, her hair started to fly wildly about. She had to let go of her tits as she needed her hands to steady herself, we were fucking so fast. “Yes, yes, harder.” Sarah cried out.

Kate also started crying out as I brought her to climax, but she suddenly changed her pitch when a bell went off. “Fuck, dinner’s almost ready.” She jumped off of my face and ran into the kitchen.

This allowed me to sit up, and Sarah slid down with my hips, her legs moving to wrap around my back as she bounced on my lap now, my cock going deeper inside. “Yes, there, right there.” Her back arched back as she shuddered and cried out. Since the food was almost ready, I decided to finish this so we could eat, so I relaxed my muscles and let my own orgasm run through me. My balls emptied themselves for the third time that hour inside Sarah. There wasn’t as much as earlier, but my cock stayed hard for just as long and Sarah could still work it.

When we finished, I slid out from Sarah and helped her up. Kate tossed us a towel and a wet rag to clean up, after which we walked into the kitchen where Kate was taking a ham out of the oven. “Sarah, could you be a sweetie and bring this to the table.” She passed her niece a bowl of vegetables, and Sarah walked over to the dining table. Kate followed soon after with a bowl of potatoes, and I brought out the ham, decorated with pineapple rings. There was already a basket with bread and other small servings of food on the table when we sat down. None of us had bothered putting our clothes back on, comfortable in our nakedness.

We skipped saying grace, as we were not religious, and went right to eating. Conversation was kept light. We wanted to avoid talking about work and our real lives, uncomfortable with what had been happening, so instead we reminisced about past Christmases, but this also became painful. Sarah tried to bring up current events in the world, but when things turned to American politics, we also stopped. Things with Bush weren’t a good subject either. We told Kate about turning down our latest mission in order to come here, believing this was more important. She said nothing. She wasn’t upset, after all, it was she who had invited us, but we were having to good a time at the moment to ruin things.

When diner was over, Kate brought out a chocolate cake that she had baked for dessert. We dug into that, and then moved over to the fireplace to warm up. It was winter after all, and we were naked. As we sat down, I noticed that the sun was starting to come up. It was Christmas morning.

“Well, I’ve already received my gifts from you two,” Kate started, with a bright smile. “And I know that you’ll have to be going soon, so I guess I should give you my gifts.” This brought a sad smile to Sarah’s face.

Kate started with me, passing over a rectangle box wrapped in red paper. I slowly unwrapped it, trying to make our time here last forever. When I opened the box, I found a magnificent dagger. It had an ivory handle that fit perfectly into the palm of my hand, and a twelve inch serrated blade, made from gold, twisted like a slithering snake from the base. I gave a few practice swings with it, and smiled appreciatively.

“That was a dagger used by a tribe over 3000 years ago for ceremonial sacrifices. It is believed that the tribe Shaman would plunge the blade into the hearts of their enemies, and the serpent would devour that heart, preventing them from rising up to avenge their deaths. I found it during one of my missions in South America. I thought you’d like it for your collection.”

The dagger wouldn’t be much use on the field, but she was right. It was perfect for my ever-growing collection of blades. With a wide smile on my face, I leaned over and kissed Kate on her mouth. “Thank you Aunt Kate, its magnificent.”

Next, Kate passed over a blue present to Sarah. Like a little girl, Sarah ripped the wrapping away, letting it fly over her shoulders. When she opened the box, her smile froze. Kate took a loud gulp, swallowing her nervousness. “I also found those on a mission. They’re not ancient, or ceremonial like Max’s knife, but the instant I spotted them, I knew they were perfect for you, and this eventual evening.”

Sarah looked up from the box, tears flowing down her cheeks, and she rushed to hug Kate. “Oh Auntie, they’re beautiful.” The two women stayed that way for a few minutes, Sarah openly crying into Kate’s shoulder, and Kate brushing Sarah’s hair. I could see glistening tears slide down Kate’s cheeks, but she maintained tighter control of her emotions.

When the light of the sun entered the room, I let out a light cough, and Sarah parted from Kate’s embrace. “I also have another gift for both of you in my room.”

We both nodded, already knowing what we would find, and left to gather them. I picked up the camera as I walked past. We didn’t need any memories for what was coming next.

Inside her room we found what we were expecting; black pants and a matching muscle shirt for myself, and a black leather skirt and tube top for Sarah, as well as combat boots, (Sarah’s went up to her knees, while mine where standard issue) gun holsters, automatic weapons, some grenades. We each had a travel pack with some rations and more weapons, as well as blue prints and satellite surveillance photos. A black bandana, and a black hair braid finished our outfits. When we were dressed, and Sarah had her hair tied back into a long ponytail, we left the room and returned to find Kate still standing by the fireplace. I gave her credit for not bolting. Though we had no intention of letting her escape today, I had been hoping that she would have been gone when we came back. Not only was she still here, she had put her dress back on. I guess she still had one last use for it after all.

Kate was blushing as she smoothed out the folds in the satin dress. “I guess I look silly wearing this right now, but I thought it was more appropriate then my combat outfit, or even butt naked.” She tried to giggle, but a hiccup stopped her. “I’m ready.”

Sarah reached down into the box and grabbed one part of her gift. I stood besides her, giving her my strength, but she didn’t need it. She had fallen back into the role of the hunter. She would not show any emotions now, her face as calm and cold as stone. Wrapping the leather holsters around her slender hips, she reached back into the box and pulled out her other gifts; one blue gun and one green. The sun shinning through the windows reflected off of the two guns, making it look like they where made of Sapphire and Emerald.

Kate stood tall before us – her chest out and shoulders back, just like the military had taught her. Never showing any signs of fear or weakness, Kate saluted us both. She kept her hand pressed to her forehead as Sarah raised both guns.

Sarah sighted Kate down the barrels of both guns, her blue eye looking down the green, and her green eye the blue. One eye glowed with love, the other with hate.

“Merry Christmas Kate,” I said, the only parting words I would give her.

“Remember I love you. All three of you.” Kate whispered, a tear falling from each eye, as Sarah pulled the triggers. It took less than a second, but it felt like an eternity. Things were moving so slow that I was able to see that even the bullets where made to match the guns.

Two bullets struck Kate, punching through her chest, just beside her left breast, and exiting out her back. I had watched the bullets fly past my sight and straight into Kate’s heart. To her credit, Kate only flinched once, and never cried out.

Grabbing our hooded cloaks on our way, we were out of the apartment before she struck the ground. We still had other priorities, and a mission to complete.

The room glowed red as the fire licked her body. Smoke poured out of the room as we walked down the hallway. Someone must have had a moment of insight at one time, because a smoke alarm went off. Only one door opened, and a fat, ugly head popped out. “Hey, what the fuck is going on. It’s Christmas for fucks sake, and I was enjoying my fucking present.” Sarah walked past him, and he tried to grab her ass, but my own hand was already moving. I recognized the pig from yesterday, the one who was rapping the teenager.

With a twist faster than he could comprehend, I snapped his wrist, the shattered bone sticking out of his skin in a bloody mess. Before he could look at me, I brought my new dagger out and buried it into his heart. A look of horror came over his face as blood leaked out of his mouth, only to be drawn back in. No blood pooled out of the chest wound, and even his wrist stopped bleeding. When I drew the blade out, it was clean. I nodded, impressed with Kate’s gift. Pushing the empty body back into its room, I glanced once inside. The girl was already dead, her body bent over a chair with her ass in the air. Apparently he hadn’t been finished with her.

I left things as they where, confident that the fire would take care of it. Sarah hadn’t waited for me, and in fact probably hadn’t even acknowledged what was happening, but I didn’t care. She was still only a few feet ahead of me. I was fast in my work.

We left the building to find that it was snowing again. Smoke was now coming from every window on the third floor, and we could see flames leaping from Kate’s window. The streets where still deserted. It was hard to believe that this was New York.

“So where do we go?” Sarah asked me.

I took the mini computer from one of my pockets and checked the information Kate had given us. “Washington D.C.”

“Of course.” Neither of us where surprised. That was where we were originally supposed to go.

“They have an underground compound. It’s no where near the other targets.”

“That will make things easier.”

We kept walking in silence. We had our intel, there was no more reason for sound. We felt the eyes of the city watching our every movement as we walked, but the only signs of life we saw where a few people running over to the burning buildings after we had gone past. The fire department would eventually go out there, after all no one wanted the city to burn down, but there would be a lot more space now.

After an hour of walking, we finally reached our motorcycles. We had left them here in case we needed to hide. It had been more instinctual then practical. Our cloaks billowed out behind us as we zoomed out of the city.

When we arrived in Washington D.C., we weren’t surprised to find news of our activities in New York had already hit the newspapers. It had taken us over six hours, but news travels faster. The article was unspecific, just two dark figures leaving a trail of bodies and burning buildings. We didn’t care.

Pulling out the electronic map, we followed the trail given to us. Like New York, the streets here were deserted of people. They had more reason to fear being out in the opening. We, however, didn’t, but that didn’t mean we were stupid about our actions. The difference between here and New York was, in New York, we weren’t dealing with an army.

We stayed on our bikes as we rode down the streets. They were custom made for us, designed for both speed and protection. Each one also sported machine-guns, so when the cars came out of the alleyways ahead of us, we let fire. The cars exploded in flames as we moved past.

Two blocks ahead, we again met resistance. A sandbag blockade had been set up with turret guns pointed towards us. Nodding to Sarah, we rode another block, before splitting up, Sarah going down the left alley, myself the right. We had been made aware of this blockade thanks to Kate, so we already knew how to get around it.

Racing through the maze of alleys, I burst through the backdoor of a kitchen and surprised my attackers when I exploded out of the large window beside them. Glass shards flew ahead of me, slicing into the few soldiers hidden behind the sandbags, followed by the bullets from my motorcycle guns.