Christmas Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a few seconds, letting my cock become rock hard again. So while I watched them, I picked up the tub of Vaseline from the nightstand and spread open Erin’s ass. Since she had been through hell today, I figured I should go easy on her ass, and she would appreciate the extra lubrication.

Erin smiled up at me over her shoulders as I took two fingers and massaged the jell into her open brown hole. She was still under the affects of already being fucked there, so it wasn’t to hard. When her asshole was glistening, I got up behind her and gently put the head of my cock to her ass. I felt her tense up and her fingers wrapped together with Sarah’s as she got ready, but she didn’t stop me. In fact, she encouraged me. “Yes Max, fuck my ass. Remind me what it’s suppose to feel like.”

Doing as she said, I placed the head of cock against her ass, and when she was ready, pushed it in. My dick must have been bigger than the guard who raped her, because as I pushed down, her ass had to widen even more to accept it.

Erin whimpered as the pressure hurt, but Sarah kept their pussies grinding and after a few seconds the pain left her ass to be replaced by intense pleasure. You see, the secret to ass fucking is in finding the G-Spot. Just as there is a G-Spot in the pussy, there is also one in the ass (this is also true for guys, just so you know), and striking that spot can cause waves of pleasure to rush through the girl. Although it had been many years since I was last with Erin, I still knew her body.

“Oh yes, yes, fuck me Max.” Erin cried when not kissing Scott. “Yes, yes, oh I’m going to… to… CUM!” Erin cried out as she came again.

This time she came alone, but Sarah purred as she felt the leaking cream being squished into her own gaping pussy, and after another minute, the friction between the two made her pussy itchy. “Oh, yes, my turn Sis,” she moaned.

“I can feel it Sarah,” Erin cried, looking down at Sarah. “Cum with me. We’ll cum together, like how Mom taught us.”

Even though my dick was not inside either pussy, I could feel their muscles go wild as both girls came again. I was almost ready to, my dick extra sensitive. I pulled out of Erin’s ass, and she gave a little moan of pain as the pressure suddenly increased, only to disappear just as soon as it started. She then gave a plaintive mew from lack of attention, so I quickly buried it up to my balls in her wet pussy.

Erin sighed in pleasure again, as if I had just put out a bush fire between her legs, but as soon as the two girls experienced another orgasm, my dick was jerked around inside, and I also came.

Erin cried out in pleasure, before collapsing on top of Sarah. Sarah wrapped her arms around the sleeping Erin, and I pulled out. Sarah pleaded with her eyes for me to give them some time alone again, so I smiled in understanding and went into the bathroom. I hadn’t showered since before Christmas Eve, and after all that I had been through these last few days (not to mention all the sweaty sex) I was filthy. So I turned on the hot water and took a relaxing shower, letting all the dirt, grime, blood and sweat wash away with the falling water.

I had only been in there for ten minutes, but I was already missing my girls. When I got out, I toweled off the dripping water from my body and left the washroom. I paused in the hallway for a second as I heard the television set. “The secret service was quick to stop the would be assassins before they could kill the president…”

“Hey Sarah, did you turn the TV on?” There was no response. “Sarah? You should also take a shower babe, it will just wash away all your problems….” I froze when I re-entered the bedroom.

It was impossible. I had only been out of the room for ten minutes. I could only stand there and stare. There was just so much blood.

Movement to my left snapped me out of my shock, and I spun around just in time to dodge the speeding bullet. Dropping to the ground, I crouched like a spider and leapt at my attacker. The assassin had dropped his gun in favor of a knife, but I was able to grab his wrist and stop his thrust.

My would-be killer was no match for me, especially when I was angry. I usually try to keep my mind clear when in a fight, but all that I could see was Sarah and Erin’s terrified expressions. Blood burning my gaze, I crushed my attackers wrist in my bare hand. His bones exploded beneath the skin, and blood spilled to the floor. My own hand was bleeding as bone shards sliced open the calloused skin, but I didn’t feel anything.

I threw the assassin into the kitchen. He struck the fridge and collapsed to the ground. Not dead yet, I walked over to him, picking up my new knife from my equipment where I had let them fall, and punched it through his heart. The assassin died with his scream frozen in his throat. I left the knife there. The TV was still on. “This just in, incredible footage secretly taken from inside the White House, at great risk to her own safety.” The reporter disappeared and in her place was amateurish video of a bunch of men in black suits running around. I ignored it.

I walked back to the bedroom, unable to believe what I had first seen. It had to have been my imagination. Maybe something staged to catch me off guard for that assassin. They couldn’t be…dead.

I fell to the floor, tears openly falling down my face to splash in the gore splayed all over. The twins where in fact dead, but even worse, their killer had wrapped a red ribbon around them, and above them a message written in their blood, “Merry Christmas Hunter!” I knew who did this. It was the same people that had given us our last assignment. The one we abandoned when we were given word as to Kate’s location.

Walking back to the kitchen, I unmasked the assassin. It was Charlie. Sarah and I had worked with him a few times in the past. She had even fucked him on occasion.

This didn’t make any sense. We had passed on missions before, and they were always pissed, but never this. Then again, we never had a mission that was classified like that. I guess they had really wanted him dealt with.

I didn’t care anymore. The twins were dead. My friends, my lovers, my family. I had nothing left in this world. Nothing, except revenge. And if I myself died getting it, then I would be back with them.

I gathered my few belongings and personal items and left the apartment. As I closed the door, I remembered that the TV was still on.

“Oh my god, he did it. He actually did it!” The door closed, and I missed what else she said, but I would know soon enough. The whole world would know. “What you are seeing now is live footage of a nuclear missile being launched towards those who are being called America’s enemies. Ladies and gentlemen, the United States of America has just declared war once more.” What people wouldn’t know, however, was that this was my entire fault. This was my Christmas present to the world.

*****

“That is my story. That is our story.” The hologram ended and I was left alone in the dark of night. The winter wind blew past me, pushing my dark hood from my head. My long red hair blew wildly in the wind, but I did nothing about it. Even when the wind blew open my cloak, I barely registered it. I was wearing what I always wear, a black top that barely covered my large round breasts (a family trait), and a black leather mini-skirt that barely covered my shapely ass. I had knee-high high heel boots, but they weren’t designed to keep my legs warm. My outfit wasn’t designed for warmth. It was to make me look sexy. Too distract my enemies. Hell, I didn’t even wear panties. Another family trait I found out.

Many people would be too afraid to be standing alone in a graveyard during the night, but nothing scared me. I grew up living in Hell, a few ghosts were nothing to me.

It took me almost half my life to reach this moment. I found the first of the three holograms on my tenth birthday. From that one I found the second, and from there I reached this point. Every moment of my search I had been hunted down. But that was the way of the world now.

Having heard the old man’s story, I smashed the marker and removed the real reason for my coming here. Sure, I had always wanted to know their story – find out why he wasn’t there for me – but when I learned about these, they were all I cared about. I guess I really was their daughter.

It was fitting that he buried them here, with their parents. Parents who had loved them. I knew that they weren’t really buried here. He had destroyed their bodies when he set fire to the apartment complex, but these were left as a tribute to them. A symbol of who they were. Now they were a symbol of who I was.

With my gifts in hand, I turned around and walked back to my bike. I had found it when I was sixteen, and had been riding it since. The previous owner didn’t need it anymore.

Sitting spread eagled on my bike, I kick started it and almost purred as I felt its power running through my cunt. I really did favor her. Hell, after seeing that holo-message, I could even see the resemblance. Same hair, same blue and green eyes, although I think my breasts were bigger, and my ass still had the tightness of being 18. I wonder if the old man ever knew that she had given birth to me before they mutilated her. I wonder if he’d care. I wonder if he’d fuck me.

That thought made me tingle even more. He still looked good in that message, even if it was ten years after the events happened.

Looking back once more, I saw the two ghosts standing on that hill. They looked younger than their holograms had. That must have been what they looked like when they were my age. They stood their, hand in hand, looking back at me with their magical eyes. With my eyes.

It was because He wasn’t standing there with them that I knew my old man was still alive. Still out seeking his revenge. But I had better things to do then look for him. I had my own revenge.

I holstered the twin guns, one blue the other green. I liked how they matched my eyes. Eyes that could see the dead. That was partly how I earned my name.

“Oh well!” I said to the ghosts that still watched me. “Thanks for the Christmas present Mom and Aunt Erin.”

As I drove out of that cemetery, the iron gates closed behind me, sealing them in. Their story was over. I felt the two tears hit me, and for the first time in my life, I shivered. But it was my turn now. It was time for Witch Fire to hunt.