Christmas Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I landed back on the road, I drew my katana from the sheath on my bike and blood sprayed as I finished off the few survivors. With the way cleared, I kept riding down the street. Sarah was to meet me ahead in a few minutes.

Sure enough, the bank three blocks up suddenly exploded and flaming soldiers flew out to smash against the light posts and street signs. Sarah followed those dead soldiers, her bike leaping out of the hole in the wall.

That was supposed to be all the ambush sites until we reached the area. Making my way around the burning debris, I caught up to Sarah and we continued together. Neither of us where to upset about the deaths we left behind. These where more soldiers like us. These weren’t the guys you’d see on TV, talking about their family they left behind, or how they hated taking a life, but they had to in order to protect the free world. These were the soldiers that assassinated world leaders, or silenced investigating reporters who got to close to classified information. These were killers. They were probably the ones responsible for emptying the area. I think I even recognized a few of them.

“Was that Grant?” I heard Sarah ask through the speaker in my helmet.

“Yeah. He always was a prick.”

“Small one at that too.”

My eyes opened wide in shock, but Sarah’s laughter cooled me down, and even made me smile. It was good for us to laugh together now. It was a habit we tried to keep, laughing together before facing off against Death.

“Two minutes.” I told Sarah, and she nodded her head. We had to keep radio silence from this point.

We rode up three more blocks and around two more streets when we saw our target: A large non-descript building in the middle of the business section. You could pass by it hundreds of times a day and never know that it housed a mercenary base in the basement.

Seeing our target, we increased our speed. When we were only a block away, Sarah started the song. We had only a few minutes to get in and down there before all hell broke loose, so we decided on this music to act as a timer. This was a trick we had learned when we were all still together.

With “All The Things She Said” by TATU playing in the background, we burst through the building’s glass doors. With time running, we immediately flooded the room with bullets, emptying our motorcycle guns first, before pulling out our own automatics. Dozens of guards fell within the first few seconds. When the elevators opened up, we aimed our bikes at them and back flipped off. The bikes continued until they hit the guards coming out. As the doors closed, the bikes and guards where still inside when the bombs exploded.

We paid no attention. With new guns in hand, we separated, moving around the office shooting at anything that moved. There were more guards coming out of every little cubby. We kept moving to the blasted elevators and while Sarah covered me, I forced one of them open. The metal door fell to the ground, and I jumped in. The elevator had fallen to the basement, but I snapped a cable onto the wall and repelled down. Sarah was fast behind me.

We were halfway through the song when we hit the bottom. There had been some guards here too, but the fallen elevator had taken care of them. The explosion and crash had struck the doors, sending them flying into the wall, crushing all the guards that waited.

We didn’t take any chances though. As we hit the bottom, we both through concussion grenades down the only hallway. After they went off, we ran out, shooting. When we ran out of bullets, we switched guns instead of reloading.

The passage clear, we ran on. Less than a minute left. There were a lot fewer guards down here than the main floor. We were prepared for this. Apparently this was a restricted access. Intruders weren’t supposed to get this far, so security was mere formality. There were only two guards stationed at each cell, and two rooms separated each cell. They didn’t want their prisoners interacting with each other.

We found the room we were looking for near the end of the song. Sarah planted some small explosives around the doorframe, and as the song climaxed, she blew the door open. We entered just as the song finished.

The room was small, a 10x10 stone cell with no windows and no light, except what the guards had brought in with them. From this light we saw our target. Stripped naked, covered in bruises and cuts, her red hair filthy with dirt and blood, she was a mess. She would have looked so pitiful if it hadn’t been for the fact that three guards were raping her. She would have been crying out in pain if her mouth weren’t full. The smallest of the three was standing at her head, his dick in her mouth, while the second lay beneath her. The third stood behind her, his dick pounding into her ass. We could see tears running down her swollen cheeks, leaving small trails in the dirt.

“Erin!” Sarah cried out. The three guards had looked up from their victim upon seeing the exploding door, but in their current situations where helpless to do anything. Before I could do anything, Sarah pulled out her new blue and green guns and shot each guard in the head. The two standing over Erin fell on top of her. The one underneath, a tricky shot for anyone else, stayed where he was.

With the guards down, I rushed over and through them off of Erin, and picked her up. She slowly slid off of the dead second guard, her bald and battered pussy eagerly releasing it. She was barely conscious, but she was still able to wrap her arms around me.

Sarah flung her helmet off and ran over to us. “Erin, can you hear me?” She cradled her sister’s head in her hands.

“Sarah?” Erin tried to open her eyes, but they where too swollen.

“We need to get out of here, now!” I said. This was the dangerous part. We hadn’t planned this far ahead. Kate knew how to get us in, but she hadn’t known how to get us out.

“That…that way.” Erin pointed. Having no time to question her, we ran out the cell and down the hall in the direction she pointed. It wasn’t long before someone still alive finally sounded the alarm. I didn’t think we’d make it.

“Through that door.” Sarah broke open the door and we followed her in.

We had entered a small office, probably a guardroom. Unable to speak, Erin pointed towards one of the pictures on the wall. Sarah investigated it, and when she pulled it down, part of the opposite wall slid back.

Hearing footsteps pounding the floor out in the hall, we went into the secret passage and pushed the wall back. It fell into place with a resounding snap. Evenly spaced lights on the ceiling lighted the passage, so we were able to see where we were going. We followed the passage for a few minutes before emerging in a new room. However, this time the room wasn’t empty. Two men in uniforms where standing inside, each looking out a window and armed with a riffle. They hadn’t noticed us yet, but we wouldn’t be able to sneak by them undetected.

“Stay here,” Sarah whispered to me. I nodded my head, the only acknowledgment I would give. This wasn’t the first time she had to distract some guards. At least this time there were only two.

Sarah left the secret passage and closed the door a bit, so as to be less detectable. “Hey boys, looking for something?”

The two guards spun around, weapons pointed at the speaker. When they saw Sarah though, her cape flung open to show off her tube top and mini skirt, they’re jaws dropped as well as their guns. Reaching behind her neck, she undid the hair braid, letting her thick red hair to flow free. She shook her head once to spread it out and the guards started to drool.

“She … never changes … does she?” Erin gasped as we watched her work. Since it would be a few minutes wait, I sat down on the cold floor, Erin cradled in my grip and my cloak wrapped around the both of us.

“Hey, you… you’re not supposed to be here.” One of the guards stuttered.

“I’m sorry, I got lost from the tour group. Maybe y’all can help me?” She was using her fake southern accent. “I’ll make it worth your while.” When she smiled she had them.

The two guards grinned to each other and then dropped their guns. They practically ran over to her. The lead guard took hold of her top and pulled it down, causing Sarah’s large breasts to pop out. Each guard took one breast in his mouth, and they both began sucking.

“Oh yeah, suck my tits sugar.” Sarah moaned. So fake.

She walked backwards to their desk and sat down, her legs spread-eagled. The second guard took the opportunity to put his face between her thighs and lick her pussy. She hardly ever wears panties nowadays. They get in the way to often.

Being in such a hurry, Sarah didn’t want to waste time. “Come on ya’ll, are you men or are you bitches. Fuck me already.”

She got onto her hands and knees and pointed her ass in the air. The guards became even more excited as they stripped off their clothes and got into position. The first guard got in front of Sarah and shoved his dick in her mouth, while the second moved behind her and shoved his dick into her wet pussy.

Sarah continued moaning but it was muffled around the guy’s small cock. These two clearly weren’t the best she’d ever had. Her muscles barely twitched as they fucked her, and I doubt she even really felt much. The first guard didn’t seem to notice Sarah’s bored performance, his mind drifting in paradise from her expert blowjob, but the second guard wasn’t getting what he wanted.

“Her cunt is too fucking big. She must be a fucking slut.” Pulling out of her cunt, he moved up a bit and shoved it into her asshole. Now Sarah did acknowledge his presence, because her whole body shot forward and her eyes opened wide. Even the first guard felt it as he found his dick suddenly down Sarah’s throat.

“Yeah Ramond, fuck this bitch’s ass. Her mouth is so good.” He grabbed the back of her head with his meaty palm and pushed her towards him, getting even more of his dick down her throat. He matched the rhythm of his cock thrusts with her bobbing head.

The guard called Ramond was clearly having a better time now, his dick sliding back and forth in Sarah’s tight hole. Not wanting to leave her cunt empty, he slid his right hand inside. His hand was small enough that he could fit the whole thing and so he started fisting her.

She hadn’t been fucked in the ass in so long that she wasn’t used to it. Not to mention the fisting action. When I saw her fingers clenching the edges of the desk I knew it was my turn to move in.

Slipping around the hidden door, I drew my new dagger and my gun and walked up behind the Ramond. Being as busy as he was, he never saw my dagger slice open his throat. Neither did his partner, the guys eyes still closed shut, but they opened wide when the bullet passed through his head.

With the two guards dead, Sarah spat out the limp cock and turned an angry glare towards me. “You could have waited until he pulled out. This is just what I needed, a dead cock up my ass.”

“Sorry babe,” I said as I holstered my gun.

“Don’t be sorry, just get him off me.”

I pulled the dead Ramond away from Sarah, his dick slowly sliding out of her ass with a wet pop. It was just like the guard I pulled off of Erin. These two did everything the same.

When Sarah could stand up again, she slid her top back up and readjusted her skirt. When I came back into the room carrying Erin, her hair was already tied back up.

“Good to see you haven’t lost your stuff sis,” Erin whispered.

“Where to now Erin?” Sarah asked, ignoring the barb at her expense.

“Out of the room and down the hall. On the right should be a fire exit.” She paused for breath. “If you two took care of most of the guards, we should have a clear path to their parking lot and you can swipe a care from there. I have a place we can hide out in for now.”

Following her instructions, we arrived in the lot and within a few minutes, were driving away in a red corvette. There were only a few guards who got in our way, and Sarah took care of them by leaning out the window and shooting them with her two guns.

We drove for over an hour, leaving Washington and driving into a small town. In the town Erin lead us to her apartment. It was a lot better than Kate’s, and Erin assured us that no one knew of it. This was one of her safe houses.

I left Erin with Sarah while I went and got rid of the car. I had to drive it far away so it couldn’t be traced back to us, so it took me a while to return. I had to take two busses and a cab, and then walk ten blocks just to make sure I wasn’t followed. With the coast clear, I went into the apartment.

I found Sarah lying with Erin in her bed. Sarah had put some pajamas on Erin and the two were wrapped together underneath the blankets, crying into each other’s shoulders. I left them alone as I walked into the kitchen. They had already raided the fridge, so now it was my turn. Not surprisingly, all of the chocolate ice cream had been cleaned out. But I wasn’t hungry for that anyway. Finding some meat in the fridge and some bread in the cupboard, I made myself a sandwich, grabbed a beer and walked back to the bedroom.

Sarah and Erin had stopped crying and where now kissing each other. Their clothes had come off while I was in the kitchen, but the blankets still covered them. It was winter after all, and still cold in here. The sun had set as I came in, making it even colder.

I sat down on a chair and ate my food, watching the two red heads going at it. Now that things had calmed down, I was better able to see Erin. Her red hair had grown out a bit more. I guess her captors liked her having long hair, because usually they would cut it away so a prisoner couldn’t strangle herself with it. Her left eye was still missing, but the scar had faded so it wasn’t as noticeable anymore. She was still as lily white as ever, probably from being in that cell for long. We didn’t know the exact amount of time she had been captured, but we guessed since before the summer at least.

Her body was covered in white and red scars like the rest of us, but she also had new scars, as well as angry purple bruises. From how gentle Sarah was being with her right now, I could tell that they must still hurt. The best thing for Erin would probably be simple rest now, but Sarah’s affection was just as healing as a visit to the hospital, which we could not do. After all, it was a government building we broke her out of. Good thing we were already considered fugitives.

Erin had caused both the government and the military a lot of trouble over the years. Having gone renegade, she had set about getting her revenge on everyone who had been involved in that drug run. She had killed at least two high up generals, and a number of other officers, plus entire platoons that served under them. And that was just our team. She had gone world wide to seek her vengeance. She was wanted in almost every country for numerous crimes. Then again, so were we.

As I stuck the last piece of my sandwich in my mouth, Erin rolled over and looked towards me. “Now that you can’t get any crumbs in my bed, why don’t you come over nd join us.”

I wasn’t worried about waking up the next day hog tied and helpless. I could see that the madness had finally left Erin. Her eye was clear, sparkling like an emerald. Draining my beer in one long gulp, I took off my clothes and climbed into the bed with them.

“Holy fuck, you’re feet are cold!” Sarah screamed.

“Yeah, but the rest of him is boiling hot for us.” Erin added as I slid between them, her arms wrapping around my chest from behind my back. I looked over my shoulder to her, and she kissed my mouth. Our tongues intertwined together as our lips locked. Sarah waited a few seconds before sliding over me to join in on the kiss. We kept kissing for a few minutes, before Erin broke off to kiss my neck and shoulders. Sarah and I continued, and I even brought up my right hand to cup her face.

I suddenly lost focus on Sarah when I felt Erin’s fingers sliding through my ass crack. “Hey now!” I cried out. I knew what was coming but could do nothing to stop her. Sarah only laughed when she saw my reaction to Erin shoving two fingers up my ass.

“Merry Christmas Max,” Erin said as I groaned in discomfort.

Flashes of memories of when we were teenagers passed by my eyes. This was always one of her favorite paybacks for when I fucked her or Sarah in their respective ass.

“Poor baby,” Sarah mock cooed into my ear, before lifting her right breast to my mouth.

I took the offered treat and bit down on her nipple. Sarah squealed in delight and started moaning. I was also making some noises, but that was because Erin had added her tongue to the work on my ass. “Oh fuck,” I moaned, my dick getting painfully hard.

“Well hello there,” Sarah said as she saw my cock rise up. Leaning down she took it in her mouth. She started by licking the tip, but her hunger won out as I felt it rubbing against the back of her throat.

Erin pulled her fingers out of my ass and cleaned them off before pushing me down onto my back and squatted over my face. Seeing her pink pussy opening up for my waiting mouth, I stuck my tongue in. Her clit was quick to harden and moans even quicker to start. “Yes, oh yes. Eat my pussy.”

Sarah stopped sucking on my cock, not wanting my to blow my load yet, and climbed up my body. She stopped when she lay on top of me, her breasts crushing into my chest, and her pussy lowering itself onto my cock. I groaned into Erin’s pussy as I felt Sarah’s warm embrace around my cock. Sarah joined me under Erin, first kissing me, and then lifting her head a bit in order to lick her sister’s cunt.

Erin was unable to breathe properly, her breaths coming in gasps as her pussy dripped down onto us. She couldn’t even stay up, having to fall down beside us. Her pussy remained over my face, but now her own was close to Sarah’s. She got into a makeshift 69 with her twin, licking her thighs and ass while Sarah continued grinding herself down onto me. Unable to get her face down onto Sarah’s pussy, Erin slid her hand over Sarah’s ass and fingered her clit from behind.

This caused Sarah to start gasping and panting as well. I returned the favor to Erin by bringing up my right hand and adding my fingers to working her cunt, in the same way she finger fucked Sarah. My hands running over Erin’s smooth ass, I was able to slip to fingers through the back of her cunt.

All three of us where moaning and groaning quite loudly now, and the bed shook. It must have had extra support underneath to keep from falling apart we were so wild.

“Oh god, oh god, yes. Yes!” Sarah had to stop kissing me in order to cry out.

“Oh Max, work those fingers!” Erin added.

“Yes Max, right there. Right there!” Sarah sat up, her body arching.

Erin also stiffened her body as she felt the same orgasm pass through her that was going through Sarah. They would often have their orgasms together, and this made it even better for me. My cock felt like it was wrapped around two pussies during these moments, instead of just the one.

“Come on Max, cum inside me!” Sarah screamed. She pressed her palms onto my chest, her long nails stabbing into my muscles.

I buried my own fingers into Erin’s cunt and ass crack, and Erin did the same to Sarah as we all came at the same time. My cock exploding deep inside Sarah while Sarah came over my cock, and Erin dripping down onto my face.

Sarah continued ridding my cock, her hips moving back and force, but Erin had sat up again and leaned forward to kiss Sarah. The two sisters kissed passionately for a few minutes before reluctantly parting and climbing off of me.

Still hungry for more, Erin got on her hands and knees on the bed, while Sarah crawled beneath her. Erin waited until Sarah was in position, and then she lowered herself down onto her twin. The two girls wrapped their legs around each other like twisting snakes, and pressed their pussies together. In this position, they could rub their cunts together, as well as their breasts.