Christmas with Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're okay with her playing around with us, with her flirting and all that, as long as she's the one who initiates it, right? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here," Aaron said.

"Yes and no. Yeah, whatever she initiates, I'm fine with it. Come on, though, I know you, and I know her. It's not like she'll be the only one who ever starts things. There's no way you guys aren't going to flirt big time with her at some point, and that's cool. She'd probably be disappointed if it was all her. I'm sure she'd hope that you'll be as friendly and affectionate to her as she is to you, right?"

"She sure seemed fine with all of us tickling her and tossing her in the air," Dave noted, nodding thoughtfully.

"Yep," I said, "she definitely ate it up. Then again, honestly, what girl wouldn't enjoy being the center of attention of four studly douchebags like us?"

We all laughed, then John added, "Still, I can't believe you landed her. That is just total bullshit! Christ, does she at least have a fuggen sister?!"

~ ~ ~

The wedding reception was a riot. John and his over-the-top Rico Suave dance moves managed to amuse all the straitlaced Sikh women to no end, and everyone got a big kick out of seeing Summer made up to appear Indian. They'd decorated her in royal blue silk head to toe, including blue silk pumps and a blue sari atop blue silk pants. She wore a sheer wrap to cover her auburn hair, and they'd darkened her make-up to where she easily could've passed for a Sikh. The henna tattoos on her hands and wrists were a huge hit, and Sonny's grandmother had even insisted on Summer wearing a bindi dot on her forehead, signifying a married Sikh woman. When we all met up at the wedding hall, Sonny's grandmother--with prodding winks--went out of her way to point out Summer's bindi to me, telling me seventy-three times what it meant.

Subtle, those Sikh grandmothers.

Once Sonny and his young British bride completed their seven laps around the little ceremonial temple, they were officially married. Eager to get them started on their month-long honeymoon trip to Mombasa, Kenya, their parents hurried them outside and piled them into a waiting limo. They took a moment to wave final goodbyes to all their well-wishers before Sonny's goofball father sarcastically slammed the door closed, and off they went.

Even though the festivities were over, everybody was still in a partying mood when we arrived back at the house. The guys changed into variations on the t-shirt and sweats or shorts theme, then we all settled in by the lighted pool.

"Drinks, guys?" Summer asked, poking her head through the sliding-glass patio door.

"Beer!" they all shouted.

"I'll grab my own," I said, getting up to go into the kitchen and help her.

Once I was in the kitchen, I was met by the sight of Summer bending down into the fridge, her ass directly facing me. She was only wearing a tight white belly-shirt along with a tiny pair of red and white nylon running shorts. Smiling to myself, I noticed that she'd obviously ditched her bra and panties, which I gratuitously went ahead and confirmed by running my hand over her breasts before slipping it between her legs.

Looking over her shoulder, she gave me a big grin. "Mmmm, aren't you the lucky boy? My period ended today."

I continued to stroke her clearly visible slit from behind, enjoying the feel of her soft, moist warmth.

"Jake, you better stop that. You're going to make me even hornier than I already am."

"Yeah? So? And that would be bad, how?" I asked, smiling as the thin nylon moistened through to the point where I could rub my fingers together and feel her wetness.

"So, here..." she said, slipping aside the narrow strip of material that only barely covered her pussy. Arching her back and pressing against my hand, she guided my fingers into her steaming wet slit. "Mmmm, yes, fuck me," she moaned.

Spreading my fingers, I used the middle one to rub her clit while caressing her adorable asshole with my thumb. She jerked when I touched her swollen bud, then she hissed, "Hurry, before they come looking for us. Make me come!"

When I pressed my thumb deep into her asshole as I squeezed her clit between my ring and middle fingers, her beautiful pussy went into sweet little spasms. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Unnnhhhhh..." she moaned, creaming my fingers while moving her ass in slow, languid circles.

"Mmmm, thank you, baby, that was just what I needed," she purred, smiling happily over her shoulder once she was finished coming.

I slid her tiny covering back over her drenched pussy, then I helped her with the beers. Together we carried drinks and snacks out to the guys, who were all relaxing on our patio's lounge chairs.

"Man, Summer, you should've worn that to the wedding!" said a grinning John, his appreciative gaze shifting back and forth from her erect nipples showing through her semi-sheer top to her silky wet sex and the explicit camel toe it was making in her skintight shorts.

"This would not have been appropriate attire for a formal wedding ceremony,sir!" she giggled, then she placed a tortilla chip on his head and crushed it with her palm.

We all laughed as John tried to brush the crumbs out of his shaggy hair. Plucking a slice of lime from his beer, he threw it at Summer, obviously aiming for her exposed cleavage. He nailed it, and the lime wedge slid down her shirt.

"Ooh! That's cold!" she squealed, shimmying her waist and shaking her tits as she tried to dance it down her shirt. "You're gonna pay for that one!" she growled playfully.

"I'm good for it," John smirked.

"Better watch it, babe," I said to Summer while nodding toward John. "I think you caught a live one there."

"It was the bait," he said. "What fish wouldn't be a sucker for her?"

Summer grinned and made a silly face, sucking her cheeks together. Leaning over until she was nose to nose with him, she pursed her lips into a vertical Cupid's bow and started opening and closing her mouth, imitating a goldfish. Laughing, he reached up and pinched her nose shut, causing her to splutter and giggle. While still giggling, she intentionally tipped her drink over, making him jump from the cold splash in his crotch.

"Now your debt is paid!" she crowed.

Later on we were all in the den watching a movie and commenting on our Christmas decorations when Summer got up to go to the bathroom. Upon her return, she ran into Dave in the hallway as he was heading toward our other bathroom.

"Uh-oh," Aaron said to them with a little laugh. "Check it out!"

"Check what out?" Dave replied.

"Look up," he said, and Summer and Dave looked to where he was pointing, which was to the hallway's arched entrance.

Turning to me, Summer laughed, "When did you put that up?"

"You mean 'those' up," I said, and everyone laughed as I pointed to the front door, the kitchen entrance, the patio door, the hearth, the Christmas tree, and the light fixture hanging over our living room set.

One evening while Summer was showering after we'd decorated the Christmas tree, I'd placed mistletoe all throughout the house. We'd set up our Christmas decorations on the first day of December, long before I knew we'd be having my buddies over for the holidays, and I'd completely forgotten that I'd hung mistletoe everywhere.

"You did this on purpose," Summer said with a wide grin.

"Of course I did. I just didn't know we'd be having all this company!"

"Suuuure..." she grinned, with her hand on her hip. Turning back to Dave, her accusing grin morphed into a coy smile. "Okay, you, c'mere...." Draping her arms around his neck, she gave him a nice, sexy kiss. It wasn't an overly long one, as it probably lasted only ten or fifteen seconds, but it was definitely on the lips, and she eagerly pressed her breasts against his chest while flexing her calves to tiptoe herself up to his mouth.

When they finished their kiss, Dave just stood there, clearly a bit dumbfounded yet obviously very pleased.

Grinning sweetly, she swatted him on the butt. "Now go take your pee!" she giggled, and we all laughed.

As soon as she settled in beside me on the couch, Aaron pointed to the mistletoe hanging directly above us from the light fixture. With a happy laugh, she pulled me into her arms to give me a comical slurping kiss. Then, messily licking all over my face, she trailed her tongue from my chin to my eyelids. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, totally hamming it up, so I pinched her in the ribs, making her jump.

"See? I give him a sweet Christmas kiss, and what does he do? He abuses me! Fine! I know when I'm not wanted!" she giggled, getting up to go to the kitchen.

As she strutted away, Aaron stared lasers at the exposed curves of her mouthwatering ass peeking out from beneath her wispy shorts, then he turned to me with a big grin and just shook his head.

"Anybody want anything while I'm up?" Summer asked, turning back to us on her way out of the living room.

"I got this one!" John said excitedly, and Aaron laughed, watching as John raced through the dining room and into the kitchen, arriving just ahead of Summer. He quickly grabbed a beer from the fridge, then he pretended to stroll casually out of the kitchen, timing it so that he ran into Summer right at the entrance. "Hey, look at that!" he said with a dopey grin, making a big show of suddenly noticing the mistletoe hanging over the archway.

Summer burst out laughing. "God! You guys are impossible! What, have none of you ever gotten a kiss from a girl before? Jeez! Okay, big boy, c'mon! Lay one on me!"

She took his beer from him and set it on the kitchen counter, then she stepped into his arms. Crossing her wrists behind his neck, she smashed her firm breasts into his chest. She smashed his lips just as hard, giving him the loudest, sloppiest, lip-smackin'est wet kiss ever! Moving her mouth back and forth, she made a cute "MmmmphMmmpppphMmmmph!" sound the entire time.

John slid his hand beneath her thin top, and she nearly jumped through the roof. "Cold!" she exclaimed. Reaching back, she took his hand that was still cold from holding the chilled bottle of beer and placed it directly on her barely covered ass, which she sexily wiggled for him. "That's better," she smiled. Attacking him with a fiery hot tongue kiss, she grinned when he brought his other hand down to join the first one in squeezing her dancing bottom.

Then, just as quickly as she'd begun her attack, she ended it, releasing her grip around his neck. Sliding by him into the kitchen, she leaned into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

Seeing her bent over that way, so perfectly vulnerable, John took his chilled beer bottle and pressed it against her exposed tummy. With a shriek she jumped, making a colossal clattering sound when she bopped her head against one of the metal shelves in the fridge.

John turned tail and ran out of the kitchen, and Summer lit out after him, literally diving over the love seat to tackle him! She still had a water bottle in her hand, so she pulled his waistband out and shoved the cold bottle down his shorts!

We were all rolling, just laughing our asses off as she wrestled that bottle into his shorts. What with Summer struggling to hold one of John's wrists with her free hand while he was trying to block her bottle-holding hand with his other arm, they looked like two Brazilian jiu-jitsu fighters battling to submit each other.

"Go, Summer, go! Go, Summer, go!" we chanted, cheering her on as they worked themselves into a sweaty pile beneath us on the living room rug. Summer's top was pulled all the way up her back, and her tiny shorts were sucked deep into her writhing crack, exposing nearly every bit of her gorgeous ass.

When she finally succeeded in dumping most of the water into his shorts, we about died laughing.

John suddenly gave up on trying to block her arms, opting instead to change tactics. Letting go of her hands, he spun around and jumped on her back. He pressed down, beginning to tickle her, and she started kicking and screaming to get away. Rather than let her go, he simply picked her up and flung her over his shoulder as if she were an incredibly sexy sack of potatoes, then he turned and hustled her outside.

She was laughing and beating on him with her fists, at least until they reached the pool, then she started screaming, "No! No!" With a shout of evil glee, he just tossed her right in! She landed in what was basically a belly flop before coming up spluttering and coughing. Her hair was splayed wildly all over her head, and she was laughing like a lunatic as she screamed, "You DICK!"

John was standing smugly over her at the side of the pool, beaming in triumph. "That'll teach her to--" he started to say, turning back to us, and the next thing he knew he was flying into the pool himself after we all rushed out and shoved him in.

Happily jumping up and down in the shallow end, Summer was clapping and laughing as she shouted, "Yeah, takethat, you big jerk! My men stick up for me!"

John finally righted himself, standing and laughing while pulling his shirt off. "Traitors!" he yelled at us. "What happened to 'Bros before hoes,' you assholes!"

"She's no ho!" Aaron said, laughing right back at him.

"You only wish I was a ho!" she said, laughing as she jumped on John's head to dunk him. Trying to hold him down as they thrashed around together, she literally climbed on his head!

He eventually came up spluttering and laughing again, with a crazy bombshell of a redhead draped all over him like some hot-as-fuck giant squid. "Fine, you're not a ho!" he shouted, still laughing while trying to extricate himself from the clutch of her lissome limbs.

"Say you're sorry!" giggled Summer, clinging determinedly to his head.

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he grinned, raising his hands in surrender.

"That's better," she cooed, finally slipping down his body. Once she gained solid footing, she leaned into him and pressed the side of her face against his chest, panting as she tried to catch her breath. After a moment's pause, she reached up and pulled her wet, wild hair out of her face, sexily smoothing it back while thrusting her gorgeous tits out.

He just stared at her. We all just stared at her.

"See what you did, you brat. I may as well be topless now," she said, smiling softly.

"Yes, I do, and yes, you may as well be, and for that I'm not sorry at all," he grinned, his unflinching gaze never straying from her incredible breasts.

"You sure do take it to extremes when you want to make a girl wet," she said, returning his grin. "Couldn't you just try kissing me and squeezing my ass some more?"

As Summer stood with her back to us in waist-high water, it was obvious that her thin white top had become completely transparent in the bright pool lights. I could only imagine how amazing she must've looked to John.

He wasn't saying a word, though. He was still just staring.

"You know they say it's not polite to stare, but I guess you probably can't help it right now. Serves you right..." she smiled, turning to leave the pool. Holding her hair up and wringing out the excess water as she climbed the steps, lord but did she ever look absolutely spectacular. Her back was arched, her stomach was taut, and her toned thighs and delicious ass were glistening with every smooth stride. When her breasts came shining into view, she proudly held her head high. Knowing they were virtually naked, she gave us a wry, sexy grin. Her long, thick nipples were fully erect. Such gorgeous areolas too, each a perfect light brown silver dollar.

"Can someone grab me a towel, please?" she asked, standing before us with her arms at her sides, again smiling sweetly as we all gawped at her breasts.

She was a goddess.

While Aaron went into the house to fetch her a towel, she continued to wring her hair and smile as we stared at her.

When he returned with a plush bath towel, she said, "Thank you, sweetie. Just set it on the table, please." Turning her back to us, she pulled her top off and laid it atop a chair. Taking the towel, she vigorously dried her hair, making her breasts wobble enticingly. Her legs and ass looked positively heroic as she arched her bare back, her hip cocked to the side. It was simply amazing.

Once she was done, she wrapped the towel around her chest. With her hair again a wild, gorgeous mess, she took a peek back to check her coverage. Apparently satisfied, she reached beneath the towel and peeled down her tiny shorts before tossing them at Dave's feet.

"I'm going to go take a long, hot shower. If anyone needs me, just come get me," she said, turning to head into the house. Aaron was standing at the patio door, and when he stepped aside to let her by, they noticed the mistletoe hanging above them. "Be careful...I'm very wet," she smiled, cupping his face and kissing him. Aaron hesitantly hovered his arms around her waist, uncertain as to where to lay his hands as Summer continued to kiss him. Slowly, sensually, with none of the comic effect of her previous mistletoe kisses, she made out with him for quite a long time, slipping her tongue into his mouth while pressing her entire body against him. Letting her warm breath linger on his lips before reluctantly ending the kiss, she adjusted her towel and took off through the living room.

Silence.

More silence.

"She's got my vote," Dave finally said, the awe plainly evident in his voice, and we all chuckled nervously.

"Holy...wow..." added Aaron, unconsciously reaching up to touch his lips where she'd kissed him so hotly.

"Dude..." said John, staring blankly at us.

~ ~ ~

"Baby, it's midnight, so it's officially Christmas now. Let's light a fire, then we can open the presents."

Having finished her shower, Summer had rejoined us. John had also showered, and we were all watching TV in the den.

"I only need to open one present," I smiled, taking her hand.

"Oh? And which one might that be? You don't even know what I got you for Christmas," she grinned.

"I think I know which one..." Aaron said with a laugh.

Summer gave me a warm, loving smile. "Okay, baby. Light the fire, then you can open your present."

I started piling some kindling together, then Dave added a couple of larger pieces, and soon we had a nice crackling fire going. The room was lit by the combination of the blinking Christmas tree lights, a dozen Christmas candles placed all around the den, and the growing glow from the fireplace.

Summer stood barefoot before the fire, warming her hands. We were all gathered around her, watching the rising flames together. Along with a Santa hat, she was wearing a red cotton robe trimmed in white, with a green and white belt. The belt was tied into big loops, making it look like a large bow.

"Okay, grab a spot," she said to the guys, pointing to a bunch of blankets and throw pillows she'd spread around the base of the Christmas tree. Grinning, they took their places on the floor.

"You stay right here," she said to me. She wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled her face into my neck, then she purred, "Mmmm, our first Christmas together. Merry Christmas, baby. Would you like to open your present now?"

Nodding, I slowly tugged on her belt loop. She nuzzled deeper into my neck, purring with more passion. I tugged the belt until it popped, the two ends going slack. Kissing her soft hair, I reached down and separated the lapels of the robe. Sliding my hands up her sides until I reached her shoulders, I slipped the robe away. She shrugged against me, and her robe fell to the floor.

We all gasped.

Her arms at her sides, Summer stood before us in sexy Santa's Helper lingerie. Except for a white garter set high on her left thigh, her long, supple legs were bare. Her flawless ass and immaculate pussy were beautifully complemented by the tiniest of red satin bikini panties trimmed in white lace, with delicate bow ties on either hip. They were very loose panties, only loosely tied. Her belly button was also bare, as was her entire back. Her matching halter top was an enticing drape of red satin featuring straps that were nothing more than crimson strings. It hung extremely low over her chest, and there was no side coverage. Amazingly, her gorgeous breasts were almost completely out in the open, and if she leaned forward at all her plunging drape would fall away to expose her nipples too.