Christmas with Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Posing demurely for us in her stunning lingerie, she may have looked even sexier than if she'd been totally nude.

She gave me the softest, prettiest smile. "I bought this to wear for our first Christmas together. I wanted tonight to be special."

"It's...incredible," I stammered, awestruck.

"I hope you don't mind that I still wore it," she whispered, stepping back into my arms.

"God, no, I don't mind at all. I love that you wore it for us. Baby, you are truly beautiful, in every single way. Thank you for making this a perfect Christmas."

Reaching up behind me, she pulled down a sprig of mistletoe from over the hearth. Smiling invitingly, she held it above her head. "So you like your present?"

When I again wrapped my arms around her waist, she leaned in to give me a long, deep kiss. "Mmmm, this is the nicest mistletoe kiss so far. Touch me, baby," she whispered, finally breaking our kiss. Feeling my hardness pressing against her, she drove her hips forward, and I slipped my hands inside her dangerously loose panties. Coaxing the satin more than halfway down, I caressed her bare ass, and she moaned appreciatively into my mouth as her perfect bottom danced in my hands.

Upon sliding my fingertips back up to her waist I could tell that I'd left her ass exposed, and still she kept moving her hips against me in those same maddeningly sexy circles.

"Merry Christmas, guys," John said.

I turned Summer to face them. "Merry Christmas!" we declared together.

"It's truly wonderful that you're all here, sharing your Christmas with us. Thank you so much for making this the nicest Christmas ever," Summer said. Kneeling and leaning in to hug them one by one, she warmly kissed them on the lips. Bent at the waist that way, her ass was simply devastating, and her loosely hanging top offered a delectable view of her naked breasts.

"This top really doesn't keep me covered. I hope you don't mind," she added softly, smiling to John as he gawped yet again at her exposed breasts. When all he could offer in response was a stupefied grin, she gave him another kiss on the lips before cutely crawling on her hands and knees across the floor and back into my arms.

"Are you happy, baby?" she asked, leaning up to kiss me.

"I've never been so happy. I love you, Summer."

"Do I need to cover up?" she whispered.

She knew that her almost fully exposed bottom was facing the guys, following the gift of her bare breasts she'd already given them with her hugs and kisses.

Returning her kiss, I said again, "I love you, Summer. Please don't cover up my beautiful Christmas present."

Beaming, she began to cry as she breathed into my mouth, "Oh, god, Jake, I love you so much. Thank you, baby."

Holding each other close, we swayed back and forth in front of the fire. Finally I took her by the hand and turned her to face the guys again. Still beaming brightly, she giggled, "Okay, let's see what Santa brought everybody! It's time to open our presents!"

"Who goes first?" I asked, sitting us down together on some pillows beside the tree, with Summer perched sidesaddle in my lap.

"Since I'm the only one here who's certified by Santa himself to pass out presents," answered Summer, fluffing the official 'Santa's Helper' script on her Santa hat as proof, "I think you boys should let me do it!"

When she scooted off my lap to begin passing out the presents, we all just looked at each other.

"Holy fucking god," Dave whispered to me.

Let it be known far and wide thatnobody passes out presents like our incredible little North Pole elf, Summer!

Our playfully sexy girl, she didn't simply climb down from my lap and sit at the foot of the tree, which would have easily enabled her to choose the presents and hand them to us from one stationary spot.

Nope. That's what any normal person might do.

Summer? She smoothly slid down off my lap and turned to face the tree. On her knees, her legs spread wide, she leanedway forward to grab each present from beneath the tree. Holding herself up on her elbows, her ass high in the air, her white garter tempting us to devour her, she remained locked in that position while reading the tags. Her panties didn't cover very much to begin with, and they'd become so loose that they were noticeably gapping. As she lay spread before us, I had a beautiful view of her flowering pussy flashing vivid pink, and I'm sure the others did too. I know we all could see her bare breasts swaying outside her top, and when she'd lift a bit to read a tag we could see her erect nipples. Once she would read the tag, she'd twist her body toward the recipient, giving those behind her the opportunity to drool over the sight of her bare back and exquisite ass. The recipient? He'd be treated to her naked breasts.

Back and forth she went, left and right, handing out presents--the sexiest Santa's Helper ever.

Of course the guys had brought the usual Guy Gifts. Dave gave each of us tickets to Laker games. Aaron gave us all software gifts and snazzy new phones, and he also gave Summer a certificate to a luxurious spa. John bought everyone rounds of golf. Summer and I had gone in together on a big LCD TV as our main Christmas gift to each other, plus I surprised her with some jewelry. We got the guys gift certificates to their favorite restaurants.

Summer gave them a sly wink as she handed out those certificates. They didn't understand the wink, and Summer said she'd explain later, then she jumped up and ran into the hallway. While we all watched her beautiful bottom and bare back, she leaned into the hallway closet and began digging through a pile of miscellaneous crap before emerging with a ribbon-bedecked package shaped like a guitar case.

"No way," I said, totally stunned. "You didn't."

"Merry Christmas, baby! Open it!"

I pulled off the wrapping, and there it was, the signature tweed Fender case. I knew what I'd see once I opened it, and Summer was sitting upright on her knees, beaming a million-watt smile. Her ass was simply a crime, on such amazing display like that. Her thighs were miraculous, and her breasts were just so perfect, it was painful to behold.

Still, as she sat before us anxiously waiting, it was her dazzling smile that thoroughly shattered me.

"Open it, baby," she said again, noticing that my stare was fixed on her beautiful face.

Even though I was bursting with anticipation, I forced myself to drag it out as long as possible. Closing my eyes, I clicked the locks and slowly raised the lid. Truly savoring the moment, I opened my eyes...and I about died.

There lay a brand new Jeff Beck Stratocaster, gleaming brilliant white in the firelight.

I couldn't believe it. I was like the kid who discovered the golden ticket in his Willy Wonka chocolate bar. What an amazing gift, and she'd managed it without giving away the surprise. She'd never let on that she was thinking of getting it. She had never even hinted at it. No, she'd simply paid quiet attention whenever she saw me surfing online for guitars.

I stared at Summer, my heart breaking. I was speechless. My mouth was moving, yet no words were coming out.

Still on her knees, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. "I love you," she said, her eyes filled to overflowing.

"Dude!" shouted John. "Enough, already! That settles it! All that..." he said, just sort of waving his hands toward Summer, "...and all this..." he continued, gesturing around our living room to Summer's beautiful decorations, "...and now she hits you with a new Jeff Beck Strat too? Look, asshole, either you marry this angel or I will!"

"Hear, hear!" Aaron said.

"Don't ever lose her," added Dave, and he was dead serious.

Summer quietly sat there, beaming; beaming at me, beaming at the guys, beaming at the ceiling to some faraway place. Caressing the guitar, she held it lovingly between her breasts.

Pulling her to me, I hugged the stuffing out of her. When I leaned down to kiss her, she was crying again. Her beautiful face was glowing, her eyes sparkling through her tears. Her gorgeous tears always ripped through me like lightning bolts anyway, but this time they completely destroyed me.

"Baby, I've never been this happy," she whispered, kissing me over and over.

"Jake, she is truly beautiful," Dave said, watching as I cradled her in my arms. He nodded, and I nodded back.

Turning to the guys, Summer continued, "Wait, we're not done yet! There's still a little something else, sort of like those gift certificates, specifically for each of you. Here...." Literally crawling under the tree, she slithered on her stomach like the world's sexiest python.

Unable to resist, I leaned down and bit her luscious bottom. Letting out a cute yelp, she giggled while blindly swatting at her attacker. She didn't even look back to see who it was.

Nowthat was adorable.

Once she found what she was looking for, she slowly slid back out from beneath the tree, providing us with what may have been the most remarkable spectacle of the entire evening. On her stomach, legs spread, hips high, it was like she was offering us her perfect thighs, her amazing ass, her divine pussy...the entire universe.

"Oops," she giggled. "I guess I hid them back there further than I thought!"

We were about to say something when, in explanation, she offered up three little gift-wrapped boxes.

She turned her attention first to Dave. "Having never met any of you before, I tried to tailor each gift based on the things Jake has told me about all of you. Believe me, I pried and pried for as much info as he could give me! David, this one's for you...."

Smiling hopefully, she handed him a small green box.

Dave opened it, and inside there was a bed of baby's breath cradling a tiny scroll wrapped in gold ribbon.

"Summer, how on earth do you come up with this stuff?" I asked in admiration.

"Shhh..." she giggled.

Unrolling the tiny scroll, Dave traced a single fingertip over the elegant raised calligraphy before reading it aloud...

David,

To our tireless constructor of dreams, my gift to you is an invitation to build your vision of the perfect Christmas holiday evening. You could choose a group activity, or maybe you'd prefer something more intimate involving just the two of us, leaving the others to sit around sucking eggs as they imagine all the fun we're having! Whatever you want to do, wherever you would like to go, simply lay the blueprint, and your wish will be my command.

Love,

Santa's Helper

She looked over at me, and I opened my arms to her. She held up her finger, as if to say,"Wait a second." Turning back to Dave, she gave him a warm smile. "Is this gift acceptable to you, Mister Construction Man?"

"Whatever I want? As in...anything?" he asked in wonder.

"Yes...anything and everything. Whatever you desire, we're going to do it, whether it's the entire group together or just the two of us on our own. It will be your night to do exactly as you please."

"That's an incredible gift, baby," I said.

Studying her for a few moments, Dave smiled and shook his head. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"I'm happy, that's what I am! Okay, good, so you're happy too!" She clapped her hands excitedly, and while still on her knees she leaned over and hugged him, giving him another kiss on the lips.

There was that ass of hers again, with her panties barely maintaining any purchase. Driving me crazy, they were just sliding right on down.

Fuck!

"Mmmm...very nice," she said, releasing him following a final long, wet kiss.

Smiling happily, she turned and handed a yellow box to Aaron. "Here's yours, sweetie."

He opened it, and inside there was the same baby's breath cosseting another scroll wrapped in gold ribbon. Similar to Dave's reaction, Aaron couldn't help but stare at Summer before turning to me, shaking his head in wonder.

"I know," I said. "Believe me, I know. Sometimes I can't believe it either."

Turning back to gaze into her eyes, he said, "I never dreamed there could be a girl like her. She's just...." He leaned forward to touch her chin and kiss her on the cheek, then he read the scroll...

Aaron,

To our clever designer of software, my gift to you is an invitation to design something clever and soft for me to wear. We will be attending a formal New Year's soiree at the luxurious Loews Hotel in Santa Monica, and you shall dress me for the evening's festivities, decorating me as you please. Offering you my unadorned body, I will be your willing muse...and your eager model. Let your imagination run wild, and I promise to follow.

Love,

Santa's Helper

Aaron looked up, his eyes narrow slits, then he smiled knowingly.

"Same rules apply?"

"Absolutely," she answered, returning his smile with a seductive grin.

"Anything and everything again? No questions asked? Nothing is off-limits?"

"Anything and everything...whatever you desire. No questions asked, and nothing is off-limits," she replied, flashing an even sexier grin.

"Nothing painful or illegal, though. That goes for you too, Dave," I added.

"Of course," they both agreed.

"Summer, what's this about a formal New Year's party in Santa Monica?" I asked.

That little imp, she actually laughed!

"Oh, didn't I tell you? Why, it must've slipped my mind! Yes, baby, we're all going. We have a reservation for five for New Year's Eve, including dinner and dancing. Surprise!"

"You sneaky little devil," I grinned, again shaking my head in admiration.

"I think I like my gift," added a smiling Aaron, giving Summer a happy yet sinister look.

"I'm glad," she said, simply glowing. "I want you to love this Christmas. I want us all to love it."

Aaron held out his hand to her, and she leaned over to hug him, only to have him teasingly pull away. Grinning, he pointed above their heads.

"You sat here on purpose, didn't you?" she smiled, slipping into his lap to give him a kiss beneath the mistletoe hanging from the tree. "I'm glad you did..." she whispered, affectionately nuzzling his lips.

When Aaron took her in his arms, her body went completely soft and pliant. Stretching out across his lap, she lay back invitingly, and he kissed her again. Moaning just above a whisper, she cupped his face with both hands and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Cradling her with one arm, his free hand captured her hip, and she arched her back. As their kiss grew in intensity, he tentatively caressed her bare stomach before sliding his hand over her hip and onto her smooth thigh, and her legs opened in response. Going beneath the garter, he began stroking long, sensual patterns up and down her silky skin, gently grazing her pussy at the apex of each pass.

Finally, he lifted from their kiss.

"Mmmm...that was very nice too. Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas kiss," she said breathily, her eyes shining with desire. Subtly rolling her hips to increase the pressure of his fingertips against her satin-covered pussy, she gave him another kiss before saying again, "Mmmm-hmmm, very nice. Thank you for this."

"My pleasure," Aaron replied, helping her back to an upright position.

Summer reached for the last box, which was red. Grinning, she handed it to John. "I'm pretty sure now that you'll especially enjoy your gift."

John opened it as Summer sat before him on her knees, her hands on her thighs, her ass resting atop her heels. She looked like an anxious puppy eagerly awaiting a command from its master; that is, if a puppy could ever be stick-a-fork-in-your-forehead gorgeous and sexy. Because she was arching her back while wearing panties that were barely hanging on, fully half of her deep divide was showing, and her hips were completely bare.

Again unable to resist, I leaned over and treated her exposed split to a playful lick and a kiss. She giggled, but didn't move, nor did she move when Aaron added a few kisses of his own to her naked bottom. She just glanced down and affectionately stroked his hair. "You boys are so silly," she said, smiling happily while watching his lips travel all along her inviting crevice. She caressed his face as he trailed his tongue through her sweet cleft, until finally he sat back up and gave her a lopsided grin.

"What's it say?" he laughed to John while still grinning at her.

John began reading...

John,

To our rapacious lover of mirth, merriment, and all things mischievous, my gift to you is an invitation to pick a game for us to play--any game your scandalous heart desires. In whatever you create we must all partake, yourself included, and I will do anything you say...so no monkey business! Oh, okay, since it's Christmas, perhaps a little monkey business will be encouraged!

Love,

Santa's Helper

Summer wore a beautiful smile as she looked expectantly at John, who grinned at Aaron while motioning with his hand. "Okay, throw it here."

When Aaron tossed him the mistletoe from the tree, Summer fell laughing to the floor. Lying on a pile of blankets, she giggled, "John, you big goof, it doesn't work unless it's hanging somewhere and we just happen to find ourselves beneath it! Besides, you don't need any mistletoe to kiss me. You were already entitled to a nice Christmas kiss."

She climbed up into his lap, straddling him while wrapping her arms around his neck. When she leaned in to kiss him, his hands went straight to her naked hips. Pulling back for a moment, she gazed into his eyes. "Merry Christmas, brat!" she grinned, then she leaned back in and bit his lip!

"Oww! Hey! That didn't feel very merry, or even the slightest bit Christmas-y!" he laughed.

"That's what you get for manhandling me and throwing me in the pool, you big jerk!" she giggled, then she leaned close and whispered, "That's also what you get for staring at my breasts in the pool. You knew they would show right through that skimpy white top, and you threw me in anyway. God, if only I'd been wearing some sexy white panties, too...." Wiggling her ass on his crotch, she grinned, "Ooooh, it feels likesomeone likes that idea!"

Kissing him again, she started sucking softly on his tongue while pressing her tits against his shirtless chest. One breast had escaped her top, and she made no move to cover herself. Her back was to Aaron and Dave, so they couldn't tell that she was drawing her bare nipple across his chest.

By that point her panties were about ready to fall off, and John was squeezing her naked bottom with both hands, so I doubt the two guys would've noticed her nipples anyway. They were far too busy staring at her incredible ass, which Summer was happily grinding on John's apparent erection.

Finally she broke the kiss, and John asked, "Any game I want? And you have to do it too, no matter what?"

"Yep. Whatever your fiendish imagination comes up with, I'll have to do it, and so will the others," she said, giving him one last nip on the nose.

Grinning, she climbed off of him and scooted back into my lap, pulling my arms around her waist as she turned to face the guys. Playfully grinding her ass again, she giggled, "Hey! Something's poking me!"

"Can't imagine why," Aaron deadpanned, and Dave clubbed him in the head with a pillow.

"What?" laughed Aaron, then John clubbed him too.

While they were busy clubbing each other like drunken stooges, Summer took that opportunity to lean back and press her lips to my ear. "I want you to make love to me, right here. That would be the perfect ending to the perfect Christmas Eve," she whispered.

Shifting in my lap, she waited until she had the guys' attention again, then she smiled at John. "Sweetie, it's like I promised in your scrolls. Your gift, Aaron's gift, and David's too...you'll see. Any game you come up with, I'll play it for you, all the way. Anything Aaron wants me to wear, I'll proudly wear it for him. Whatever David desires, I'm going to give it to him. This is my gift to you. I want you all to be as happy as I am, and I will do everything I can to make this a truly wonderful Christmas holiday for each of you."