Christmas with Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?" Arching his hips, he thrust his granite cock against her pussy. "You mean this?"

"Mmmmmm, yes," she said, kissing him.

"Or do you mean this?" he asked, fiercely returning her kiss.

"Definitely that too," she whispered.

"Or maybe you meant this?" he added, firmly squeezing her ass.

"Oh, god, yes...that! Mmmm, that feels so good, especially when you also do the first thing..." she moaned, pressing her ass into his hands and her pussy against his cock.

"You can't imagine how good you feel to me," he said, caressing her ass, "and you can't imagine how beautiful you looked tonight."

"When?"

"First it was in the pool, and especially when you pulled off your top, then you slipped your shorts off beneath your towel."

Nuzzling his lips, she grinned. "I was wet. My top was useless, and I had to take off those shorts."

"You looked like a wet dream, but when Jake unwrapped you in front of the fire, holy god, Summer...."

"Did you like that better than the pool?"

"It was when you were doing the presents...oh, god..." he moaned, lurching up into her pussy.

"Mmmm, you feel amazing...keep doing that..." she said, grinding her wet slit on his hard shaft. "What did you like so much about me giving out the presents? My bottom was covered, wasn't it?" She wiggled her ass in his hands as she whispered, "Sometimes it felt like my panties weren't even there."

"That was the most gorgeous sight ever, Summer. You, on your knees...your incredible ass. Your panties were so loose, I just wanted them to move down that tiny bit more."

"You guys sure do like my Santa outfit!" she giggled.

"Speaking of which, where's your red robe? You were wearing it when you went to Dave's room."

"John has it. He asked if he could sleep with it tonight."

"That sneaky bastard!" Aaron exclaimed, and they both laughed.

Bouncing her ass for him, Summer said, "Hey, you're not doing too badly yourself here, you know. I was never under the covers with him, and you pulled my panties down even more than he did."

"He pulled your panties down?" he groaned. "How?"

"Like this...." She placed his fingertips at the top of her panties, directly in her exposed split. "When I start to move, leave your hand right there. Keep it firm."

Grinning, she began slowly sliding her way up his body. Immediately his fingers were forced deeper into her silky divide, and as her panties slipped further down her succulent bottom her tempting breasts inched ever closer to his face. Continuing to slither up his body, she didn't stop until her panties were pulled well below her ass.

With his cock throbbing as hard as he could ever remember, Aaron found himself cupping Summer's smooth, naked bottom, very near her pussy.

Satisfied that she'd successfully demonstrated her point, she laughed, "Just like that, only I was getting up from the bed and moving to walk away!"

"Since John already nabbed one piece of your Santa outfit for tonight, can I pick another?" he asked hopefully.

"You want this?" Grinning, she offered him her Santa hat.

"No, keep wearing it. You look absolutely adorable in that hat."

She took his hand and set it high on her thigh. "How about my garter? You seemed to love playing with it when we were opening the presents."

"Summer, if it were up to me, you would never take off that garter. With your amazing legs, that tiny halo of white lace is the sexiest thing ever."

"God, you guys just love my Santa stuff, huh?" she giggled, giving him a happy kiss. "Thank you, though. I really am glad you like it. So, okay, do you want my top?" She pressed her breasts against him. "Or maybe my panties?" Moaning, she danced her ass in his hands while sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Eventually pulling back from her steamy kiss, he panted, "Can I have both?"

"Mmmm, you want both? That's a lot more than David or John got. You want me under the covers with you, completely naked. When we were doing the presents, god, the way you kept licking all through my bare bottom, I thought you were going to untie my panties and take me right there. Now you want me naked in your bed."

"You know that's exactly what I wanted to do. You were driving me insane," he said, slipping his hand between her legs.

She gasped when he touched her pussy. "Mmmm, but you didn't do it. You restrained yourself. That means you are avery good boy, so you deserve all the Christmas presents you desire...." Sitting up, she crossed her arms and pulled her satin top over her head before laying it on his pillow. "There's my top, sweetie. Now my breasts are bare for you," she purred, leaning down to press her nipples against him. "You feel sooooo good, your hard chest caressing my soft breasts," she moaned, slipping her tongue back into his mouth.

He felt her arm reach down and make jerking movements beneath the covers, then she lifted her hips. Her arm came back up, and she brought her damp panties to his face before placing them beside her top on his pillow. "Here are my panties. Now my ass and pussy are naked for you, too. Merry Christmas, baby."

She pulled his hands back to her bare ass, moaning again at his touch. Lifting onto her elbows, she presented her breasts to his mouth, teasing her erect nipples across his lips until he sucked her tips inside. "God, John only kissed the insides of my breasts, and he never took my top off. I wasn't totally naked under his covers...he didn't suck my nipples...oooh, yes...."

Sliding a hand down through Summer's ass, Aaron felt her wet heat. She moaned into his mouth when he sucked hard on her breast while brushing across her puckered star with the tip of his ring finger.

"Mmmm-hmmm...best Christmas ever..." she breathed, reaching down to stroke his erection through his underwear before rubbing it against her clit. "Maybe tomorrow night I won't be the only one who's naked in your bed, okay?"

Aaron's cock throbbed against her bare pussy.

"Mmmm, yes," she purred, grinding her gorgeous sex on his rock-hard shaft. "I love when you do that."

"Oh, god, Summer," he groaned.

She leaned down and kissed him again, smiling eyes meeting a frantic gaze.

Reluctantly finishing their kiss, she whispered, "Thank you, Aaron."

Slipping from beneath the covers, she knee-walked across the bed, her sensual curves shimmering in the firelight. "See you tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams, baby," she said, blowing him a kiss.

His final vision of her was when she leaned down before the fireplace to warm her hands, presenting her heart-shaped bottom and glistening pussy to him. As she turned and glided out of the room, her perfect ass hypnotically flexed and released with every elegant stride of her strong, sleek thighs.

The last thing Summer saw before leaving the living room was Aaron sliding his hand into his boxers and pulling out his hard, shining wet cock.

She smiled to herself.

~ ~ ~

Climbing into bed, she pulled me on top of her and spread her legs. Grasping my cock, she guided me straight into her silken depths. "Do it, Jake. Fuck me again," she moaned.

"Merry Christmas, baby. You were so beautiful tonight," I said, kissing her.

"Thank you so much for this," she panted, filling our silent house with her happy sobs when I speared her pussy. Spreading her legs all the way, she gripped my ass and clawed at me, making me ram my cock inside her until she cried out, "Ooooooh, yes, baby, fuck me!"

That's when we heard Aaron gasp and groan. We slowed for a moment, and I gave her an accusing grin. She smiled sweetly, and I laughed, "See! I knew that was why you picked this house!"

She grinned expectantly. "Why, baby? Why did I pick this house?"

"Why? It's obvious! Listen to that poor guy! You're doing it again!"

"Doing what again?" she giggled.

"It's the thin walls thing again, honey, just like you warned me when we were putting up the decorations. I told you my friends would love you, and they were definitely going to love hearing you. Now, here we are, and yet another guy is being tortured by your beautiful sounds."

"At least you're not the one being tortured this time, so fuck me until you make me scream..." she said, grinning as she pulled me back inside her welcoming pussy, and she cried out with joy when I slammed home.

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.