Christmas with Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck, I'm about to...about to..." he groaned, driving again and again into her velvet clutch.

Crying out as she felt the first jets of cum pulsing deep in her ass, Summer quickly pulled off. Leaning down from her perch atop the counter, she took his cock between her lips. "Let me taste you!" she panted, stroking him into her mouth with a rapid corkscrewing motion. Taking his hand, she jammed it into her pussy. He dove in with three fingers, fucking her in a frenzy, and Summer laughed in celebration when he shot four more thick ropes of cum onto her tongue and all over her face. Sucking his throbbing shaft like a woman possessed, she took every drop, savoring the taste; savoring also her own taste, though not yet swallowing. She rubbed his cock over her lips, chin, cheeks, nose, and eyes, collecting his cum before sucking him back into her mouth to complete the load, which she eagerly swallowed in two large gulps.

"Mmmmmm...that's what I wanted! Now we're even!" she exclaimed, smiling joyfully as she licked her lips in sheer satisfaction. After spreading his cum across her face with her fingertips, she licked her fingers clean while staring at him with a deliriously happy expression.

"Maybe for the moment we're even, but I wantall of it," he said, thrilled with her performance yet still wanting more. Gently slapping at her clit with his fingertips, he made her jump. "All of it," he said again.

She searched him with questioning eyes; he answered by sliding her further back onto the counter. Tickling her ribs with one hand, he rubbed her clit with the other.

"Oh, you bastard," she moaned, squirming beneath his touch. Reaching out, she brought his face to hers and gave him a fiery kiss. Her tongue slithered into his mouth, then they moaned together when her warm stream began to hiss through his fingers.

She pulled away from their kiss, wanting to savor his delighted reaction to her willing surrender. He kept tickling her side and stroking her clit until her spasms sent her out of control, laughing crazily while peeing a torrent on his chest. He finally stopped tickling her, but she was too far gone for it to matter; smiling sexily, she spread her legs, giving him an explicit close-up view. He knelt to suck on her clit, taking her rushing pee all over his chin before moving down to take it in his mouth. Gazing at each other in wonderment, they exchanged looks of love and rapture as he accepted her gift, and with his hands cupping her ass to hold her steady she leaned back all the way; luxuriating in her wanton release, she closed her eyes and simply let go.

Lost in ecstasy, desperate for everything she could give him, he continued laving her pussy, happily drinking his gorgeous golden Summer.

When finally there was no more, she reached down to cradle his face, watching intently as he gorged himself on her dripping flower. "Honey, that was unbelievable, but if you're trying to make me go again, I think you'll need to wait a little while. You've completely drained me," she said, with a warm smile.

"Yes..." he grinned, lapping away at her soft petals while stroking her G-spot. Her tummy began to tremble, and with a breathy cry she released a small, sweet gush into his mouth. When she was finished coming, he gently caressed her enchanting pussy. Cherishing every blessed moment with his beautiful Summer, he never stopped kissing and nuzzling her wondrous sex.

As far as he was concerned, he never would.

"You're incredible, baby," she said, stroking his face. "That was absolutely amazing. David, no one has ever loved me that way before. You really do want me...all of me."

"I told you that yesterday, Summer. You can't even imagine how badly I want you...how much I love you. Yes, I want all of you, so thank you for giving yourself to me. As long as I live, I'll never forget how beautiful you are."

Her eyes burning with desire, she sat up and said, "Baby, it's my turn now."

He looked questioningly at her.

"I want you, David. I want you to give yourself to me, just as I gave myself to you." Smiling confidently, she took his semi-hard cock and kissed the tiny slit before aiming it at her pussy. "Please, give it to me."

Never averting her gaze, she simply held his cock in her hand.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Then show me," she answered.

He watched in amazement as Summer directed his hot stream between her legs. She stared unblinking into his soul, never looking down as she centered the arcing flow on her immaculate pussy, focusing it on her clit. Holding his eyes, she began to guide his stream up her body, first covering her tummy, then her breasts, until she brought his cock to her parted lips. Answering his shattered gaze with a sexy grin, she took him inside. When her mouth filled to overflowing, she swallowed, letting out another long, deep moan while keeping a tight seal around his pulsing shaft. Soaring in the moment, crazed with lust and wanting even more, she opened wide, aiming his stream onto her tongue and all over her face. "Mmmmmm, yes..." she purred, thoroughly decorating herself before taking him back into her mouth. Swallowing again and again, she drank it all, savoring every last drop.

When he was done, she pulled away only long enough to say, "You owe me one more cum." She hungrily sucked his hardening length, taking him deep into her throat. Grinning around his cock, she had him completely under her spell; even though he had already come only minutes earlier, her wolfish eyes and soft, eager lips had him quickly coming again. Once his telltale spasms began, she never relinquished her hold on him; she simply let his heavy balls unload in her mouth, working her throat until there was nothing left to swallow.

"Now we're even again. Mmmm, thank you, baby. God, I loved that," she added, smiling sweetly as she licked his thoroughly sated cock clean.

"Summer...I've never done that before," he said reverently.

"Neither had I," she answered with a sexy grin.

~ ~ ~

It was eleven in the morning, and the sun was shining. Summer was asleep on a patio lounger, facedown with her head resting in her folded arms.

The sound of the patio door sliding open woke her. She was about to lift her head to greet her company when she heard John say, "Whoa!"

"She's incredible, isn't she?" came Aaron's voice next.

Feeling a bit mischievous, Summer decided to play possum. Lying still, she pretended to be asleep.

When Dave joined them outside, Aaron whispered, "Sssshhh!"

"What the...oh!" exclaimed Dave quietly, as Aaron pointed her out to him.

Taking care to avoid making any loud noises with the chairs, they each grabbed a seat at the patio table. Just a few short feet away lay Summer seemingly asleep on her sun lounger, her legs and ass positioned almost directly beneath them.

Summer hadn't initially realized it, but her movements while sleeping had forced her short t-shirt to ride up onto the crest of her bare bottom. Fully half of her ass was uncovered, which she was only then discovering due to the caressing breeze. With one leg pointed straight and the other bent at the hip and knee, she knew her naked pussy was exposed.

Slightly panicked, she was also hit with a rush of excitement. Normally she was an active participant in her exhibitionism games; to be 'helplessly' exposed while her willing voyeurs were under the impression she was unaware of the show she was giving them, that was a new one for her.

She smiled to herself, thinking,'This is like being a sexy spy! I'm going to be privy to actual guy-talk!'

"She never ceases to amaze," Aaron said quietly.

"No doubt," added John. "Every time I think it, she proves me wrong again."

"Think what?" asked Dave.

"That I've never seen a more beautiful sight in my life. I must have said that to myself a dozen times already over these past couple of days, and each time I was certain that nothing could ever top it. Then, sure enough, she does something even better. Look at her. Gentlemen, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She is just impossibly gorgeous. She's like an angel."

"I know," Dave sighed. "She really is. She's a perfect woman...literally perfect. I've never seen anyone like her." Pausing, he added, "I wouldn't change a single thing about her."

John gave him a knowing grin. "You're in love with her, aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" Dave answered, with a quiet chuckle.

"Believe me, it's not just you. I'm in love with her too," said Aaron.

Summer was flipping out! Trying not to give herself away, it took a monumental effort to remain still. Her tummy was doing somersaults, and her heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to explode!

Feeling their eyes on her, she shivered.

"Wow, look at that..." John said, noticing the rising goosebumps all over her body.

Although she didn't know what he was talking about, she could hear the wonder in his voice.

Summer's skin was tingling, sweet warmth washing over her. She couldn't help herself; still feigning sleep, she squirmed in her lounger, writhing her hips. As she knew it would, that seemingly innocent bit of movement pulled her t-shirt all the way up to her lower back. Spreading her legs, she fully exposed her pussy, which she confirmed when she felt a kiss of cool breeze on her sensitive asshole.

She loved her beautiful men, and they were in love with her. Thrilling at the thought, she was offering them her bare ass and naked pussy.

"God..." said John, who, like Summer, also couldn't help himself. Reaching down to hover his palm directly over her ass, he felt her fine golden hairs rise to his hand.

Summer wasn't quite sure what was happening, but in the same way that she could always tell during a massage whenever someone would hold their hand over her forehead without actually touching her, she felt the warmth of a hand hovering over her bare bottom.

"She is so gorgeous," Aaron said, and they all watched in wonder as her goosebumps and tiny hairs responded to the lurking hand.

Taking a chance, John gently brought his fingertips to her ass. The sudden touch on her bare skin jolted Summer, the impact of which she attempted to hide by squirming again, as if in a dream. With the guys watching intently, he ran his palm over her inviting peak. Barely grazing her, he slowly traced a line from the top of her thigh to her very apex, finishing his journey at the base of her spine.

He was spellbound by the way her golden hairs seemed to anticipate the arrival of his fingertips, rising as if in greeting. Tracing back down to the center of her smooth cheek, he gently pressed into her warm flesh, thoroughly savoring the silky feel of her supple bottom.

"So perfect..." he said quietly.

He drew his hand away, staring in awe at what he was seeing between her legs. Looking up at Dave and Aaron, he knew they could see it too.

Summer was excited beyond belief to be so on display. She was incredibly wet, wondering who would take her first. She knew they could see her pussy, but she didn't realize what had happened when she'd flexed her hip and spread her legs. She didn't know that the guys were watching closely as small trails of thick white cum spilled forth from her pussy and asshole.

For their part, the guys were unaware that she'd had sex with all of them, so they each took immense pride in thinking it was their own cum flowing from Summer's fantasy body.

They looked on in silence, overwhelmed by the full breadth of her impossible beauty.

"Looks like Summer had herself a good night," John said with a wry grin, finally breaking the ice.

"Mmmm-hmmmmm, I most certainly did. I had a warm, sexy, wonderful night," Summer answered, smiling serenely as she opened her eyes.

Having decided it was time to quit playing possum, she rolled over onto her back to welcome them good morning. She knew her t-shirt was still bunched above her hips, and she made no move to cover herself. Instead, wanting to enjoy the sun's warmth on her bare tummy and thighs, she brought her knees up to set her feet on the lounger. The soothing rays felt especially sweet on her naked pussy, and the guys watched in rapt attention as she lay before them with her legs slightly spread.

"Well, good morning, beautiful," Aaron said. "Joining us back in the land of the living?"

"Mmmmmm, good morning, boys," she answered, yawning while stretching her arms high above her head. Noticing that all three guys were smiling over her adorable wake-up ritual, she happily finished her languid kitty-stretch. Basking in the morning sun, she began gently caressing herself, running her hands across her tummy and down her legs. When she brushed along the insides of her upper thighs, very near her pussy, she finally felt the leaking cum.

She almost came again, just from the thought of it.

Doing slow, circling strokes with her fingertips, she smoothed the cum into her inner thighs. Her sensual movements were hypnotic, drawing all eyes to where she was seductively painting either side of her naked pussy.

While continuing to smooth the shining cum into her beautifully spread legs, she sat up and saw what they were seeing; she was pulling open her crimson labia, lewdly exposing the vivid pink depths of her moist vagina. Knowing they were watching, she dabbed at the small pool of cum oozing from her glistening flower. Parting her precious lips to gather it with her fingertips, she slowly smoothed their cum all over her pussy.

Moaning softly as she caressed herself, she offered them a shy smile. "Maybe I should have worn panties this morning. I hope you don't mind."

Gratefully accepting their warm grins, she lay back with a happy sigh. She made a halfhearted attempt at tugging down her t-shirt, bringing it just above her smooth mound, but when she again stretched her arms over her head while raising her knees she knew she was treating them to an explicit view of her dripping pussy.

"Where's Jake?" she asked, reaching out to take the nearest hand, which happened to be John's. She squeezed it affectionately before laying it on her bare tummy.

"He's grabbing a shower," John responded, lazily caressing her sexy stomach before dipping a fingertip into her belly button.

"Gentle...it's too early for tickles," she said, giving him a gorgeous smile. "Be nice, sweetie. Let's just enjoy this beautiful morning in the sunshine."

"Anyone want coffee?" asked Dave.

"None for me. I'm good," said John.

"Yeah, I'll take some. In fact, I'll go get started on breakfast," added Aaron.

"Mmmm, coffee and breakfast by the pool, served by two of the most devastatingly handsome men I've ever laid eyes on. This just keeps getting better and better," Summer grinned teasingly.

Dave and Aaron were laughing as they took off for the kitchen, Dave returning a few moments later with her cup of coffee. Setting it on the table, he said, "While Aaron's doing breakfast, I'm going to get showered and dressed."

He took off again, leaving Summer alone with John on the patio.

"Looks like it's just you and me, kiddo," he quipped, still stroking circles on her bare stomach.

Breathing softly, she enjoyed his caresses in silent bliss before rolling onto her side to face him. Reaching for her cup, she held it in both hands, blowing on it. "Mmmmmm," she hummed in appreciation as John continued stroking loving circles over her smooth, flawless thighs, hips, and ass. "You have such a nice touch when you're not trying to be a brat. I'll give you an hour before you have to stop...."

John was completely taken by the graceful, flowing lines of her naked hip. He kept running his fingertips over her sweeping curves, stroking down to the sweet rise of flesh where her thigh described the beginning of her ass. As he slowly traced the rising arc of her perfect crescent, she whispered, "If you keep doing that, you're going to make me want you again."

"Keep doing what?" he asked, flashing an innocent grin. "Like you said, I'm just being nice, and enjoying the morning sunshine with you."

Still grinning, he swept his hand along the line of her thigh before gently cupping her firm cheek.

"I guess it's not your fault then, since you still don't seem to realize how much it turns me on when you touch me there," she said, her growing arousal apparent in her breathy voice. Reaching up to stroke him through his shorts, she purred, "Mmmm, baby, you're always so hard for me."

Setting her cup aside, she tugged his shorts open. "You know, I think some nice cream with my coffee sounds really good," she grinned. He went to his knees alongside her lounger, and she pulled his bobbing erection free. Squeezing his ass, she brought him forward. "I want to suck your gorgeous cock," she whispered.

Forming her mouth into an 'O' shape, she closed her lips over the crown before slowly sliding down the shaft. Releasing his ass, she lay her head sideways on her towel and took him into her throat, moaning happily as he sawed back and forth past her tongue. Humming around the large, ridged head, she began to masturbate, fucking herself by arching her back and slipping her fingers in from behind. When he tried to guide her head along his thrusting length, she gave him a sexy smile. "Do it with no hands. Fuck my mouth, and don't pull out when you come. Let me drink you."

For the umpteenth time, John looked upon Summer in wonder.

'It's not only Dave and Aaron who are in love with you,' he thought, gazing down at her beautiful face.

"Summer, you're so--"

"Give me your cum, John. I want to taste it. I want to drink gallons of it, every day. Hurry, baby, unless you want the others to see me sucking your big dick. Fill my mouth with cum, the way you filled my ass last night," she said, smiling mischievously before returning to his cock.

John stared in amazement at the bewitchingly beautiful woman begging him for his cum; he gazed at her exquisite legs, curled up like a child's; he watched as she sluiced her fingers in and out of her cum-drenched pussy. Taking her all in, he was lost in the magic of her glimmering blue eyes imploring him to let go.

Although his jaw tensed as he felt his approaching crisis, he made no sound when he finally exploded in her mouth. Firing a half-dozen blasts of hot, thick cum onto her tongue, he watched as her eyes lit up with unbridled joy. Swallowing and swallowing again, one gulp after another, she finally released his lengthy shaft, drawing her head back with a popping sound before pulling him down to share a sweet kiss. "Mmmm, John, you come forever! Thank you, baby, that was wonderful. God, I love your cock. I absolutely adore it. You know that, don't you?" she whispered happily. "I love your kisses too, but you already knew that, you brat!" she added, giving him a long, torrid kiss.

Try as he might, he simply couldn't put it into words. "Summer..." was all he was able to manage.

"Shhh..." she said, bringing her finger to his lips. Moving her hand down his chest, she stopped when it was directly over his pounding heart. Leaving it there, she took his hand and pressed it to her own heart. "I know, baby, and it's not just you," she smiled. Reaching up to caress his face, her glistening eyes bespoke her love.

"You too?" he asked in astonishment, his gentle spirit soaring with profound happiness.

Staring into his deep blue eyes as she held his hand, she nodded. "Very much so, John."

His heart about to burst, he felt tears beginning to well up. Embarrassed, he gave her a tender kiss. "I better go, before I lose my mind and make love to you right here."

With a huge effort of will, he turned and went back into the house.

Sighing as she watched him reluctantly leave, Summer stretched out onto her stomach, her head again resting atop her folded arms. Deeply contented yet thoroughly wiped out, she allowed herself to fall back asleep.