Christmas with Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron took a peek out the kitchen window. Setting her breakfast aside for later, he smiled when he saw Summer's mouthwatering bottom shining naked in the sun. She lay sleeping, her gorgeous hair shimmering like golden fire upon her delicate shoulders, her sweet, tranquil smile as peaceful as it was impossibly beautiful.

Transfixed by her perfect beauty, one thought came to him...

'She's an angel.'

~ ~ ~

Following breakfast, the guys settled in to watch one of the countless bad college football bowl games that always take place during the week of Christmas. While they watched Bumfuck A&M play Weathervane Tech, I went to check on Summer. She was asleep on the patio, so I quietly sat down beside her and gently caressed her bare bottom.

Stirring, she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, pretty girl," I grinned.

"Mmmm, you and your wonderful wake-ups. Good morning, baby. Have I told you today how much I love you?" she purred, wiggling her ass as I caressed her smooth legs. "And have I told you how happy you've made me?" she continued, purring even more when I cupped her perfect cheeks before sliding the side of my hand through her warm divide.

"Have I told you how wet you are?" I answered, leaning down to plant a kiss on her beautiful bottom. She playfully wiggled her ass again, and that's when I noticed a white pearl of cum shining in the open mouth of her pussy. "Baby, you have cum spilling from your pussy," I whispered.

"I know," she smiled, sitting up to kiss me.

"John's?" I asked, grinning conspiratorially.

"Mmmm, maybe. At least some of it is his, anyway. I had quite the busy night and morning," she said, with a happy sigh.

"All of them?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh-huh. All of them," she answered, smiling shyly.

"Together?"

"Oh, no, definitely not together. It was one at a time, and we were always by ourselves. Baby, you can all have me together if that's what everyone wants, but one of you will have to start it. I'm not ready yet to initiate something like that."

I held her close, comforting her. "You don't need to worry about it. Whatever happens, it will always be entirely up to you." Laughing, I added, "I sure picked a bad time to fall asleep last night, didn't I?"

"You missed a lot," she grinned.

"Want to tell me about it?"

She gave me a purposeful smile as she came to her feet. "Yes, I do. The only thing is, I want you inside me when I tell you."

Cranking up the back of the lounger, she positioned me so that I was sitting upright where she had just lain. Slipping off her t-shirt before kneeling to remove my shorts, she tossed them both onto the table. Since she was already on her knees, she took my dick straight into her mouth; after sucking me for only a few moments, though, she abruptly stopped. "Baby, you know how much I love having you come in my mouth, but this time I need it in my pussy." She resumed her slurping wet blowjob, laving and sucking me until she had me completely hard; then, grinning eagerly, she quickly straddled me. "Yours is the only cum I don't have inside me right now, and yours is the cum I need the most. Baby, I think we need to remedy this situation," she said, leaning forward to give me a hot tongue kiss.

I pulled her to me, tightly hugging her.

"Make love to your happy wife," she whispered, looking into my startled eyes. "I am, you know," she added affectionately, returning my hug. She slid her pussy down my cock, taking me all the way, then she kissed me again. "Don't move, baby. Don't fuck me yet. Just let me feel you inside me. Let me hear you tell me you love me," she breathed, her cheek pressing against mine.

Summer didn't fuck me; she kept hugging me while moving her ass in subtle undulations. Pressing our bodies together, I held her face in my hands as we kissed. I told her a thousand times how much I loved her, trying and utterly failing to describe the depth of her beauty. Breathing it into her mouth, I also told her how proud I was to be with her.

Moaning happily, she squeezed me harder with every impassioned word.

She started grinding her hips, whispering, "Baby, you know we're all making love, but you also know I will never cheat on you. Tell me you know that my heart and my body belong to you." She paused to look into my eyes. When I nodded, she continued, "I wouldn't let your friends have me if you told me you don't want them to have me. You know that too, don't you? I wouldn't hold it against you if you said no to my being with them. That's not the same thing I was telling you about with my other boyfriends. Letting me be me doesn't mean I expect you to let me have sex with other men."

Kissing her loving eyes, I said, "Yes, angel, I know that. I trust you, and I need you to trust me too. You have to know that I only want you to be with them if that's whatyou want. I don't want you to do this for me. I don't need you to be with them, and it wouldn't bother me at all if you decided you weren't going to have sex with anyone but me. I'm certainly not asking you to have sex with other men."

"I know you're not, baby. You've never asked me to do anything with anyone, and the reason I'm having sex with them is not because I think it's what you want from me. Not at all. I would, if that's what you wanted--you know there is nothing I wouldn't do for you--but that's not what's happening here."

"Summer, I love you for a million reasons, including how loving and affectionate you are, but one thing I don't want is for you to be subservient to me. Tell me, are you truly happy sharing yourself? I hope you're not just doing it because you think you need to keep testing me. We're past that now."

"That's for sure!" she laughed. "I think it's safe to say that you've proven to be a man of your word! Your attitude didn't change one iota once I became yours. You still aren't trying to shut me down, not even with your friends. I believe you, baby, and now I love you even more because I know you've been telling me the truth."

"But you're not just doing it to perform for me, or even for them, right? This isn't like when we go to the mall or to a club or whatever, with strangers as your audience."

"No, honey," she grinned. "This is completely different, what we're all doing together. Like you said, we're past those other things I was worried about. I know you only want me to be happy."

"Summer, I want to make sure you're not doing it out of some misguided idea you might have that you need to perform for me this way. I'm telling you, baby, you don't. Yes, I want to see your body, and I want you to dress sexily even when we're with friends, but I only want you to do something if it makes you happy. I need to know that it makes you happy to make love with them, and that you're not doing it for any other reason."

Smiling softly, she held my face in her hands. "Yes, baby, it makes me happy to make love with them. With your blessing, I share myself with your friends because I truly love it. I love them, honey. I love them as people, I love being with them, I love having sex with them. They're each different, and I love their differences. That's what I've been trying to tell you, ever since we opened the presents on Christmas Eve. You've given me a whole new world, and I've never been this deliriously happy. Jake, I'm completely head over heels in love with you. You've shown me that I can be in love with more than one person, and it's even okay to let people love me back."

"Even John?" I teased.

"Yes, even John; maybe even especially John. He's so filled with joy, like a little boy. God, I love that about him. Every time he looks at me or touches me, I can feel it. Honey, I love sharing that joy with him. He's a beautiful person, and an amazing lover."

She kissed me again. "Are you going to come for me?"

Grinning, I returned her kiss. "You know I will. Just keep doing what you're doing."

She smiled as she clenched her pussy on me. "Like that?"

"Ohhh, fuck! Yes...like that!" I smacked her ass, which made her giggle, then I squeezed her hips, pressing her down to grind me. "Okay, so that's John. What about Aaron?"

"Mmmm, Aaron is just so loving and tender," she said, beginning to pant with each sentence. "I feel so warm and safe with him. John is playful and fun when he fucks me. Aaron makes love to me. All he wants is to become a part of me...and to keep making me come. The way he pays such close attention to my body, god, he makes me come, over and over and over. He makes me feel deeply, truly loved, and his passion is incredible."

"When did you fuck Aaron again? I know you had sex with him yesterday morning, and I saw John take you last night, but it sounds like you were with Aaron more than once. My gorgeous little slut reallyhas been busy, hasn't she?"

"I really have, and, yes, I'myour gorgeous little slut. Always remember that, baby," she smiled, grinding in my lap. "So, okay, after John and I had sex on the couch last night, I fell asleep. A few hours later, I woke up and went to the bathroom. When I came back into the den, Aaron was the only one still awake, and he invited me to share the cozy little bed he'd made for himself in front of the fire. Naked, I climbed in to snuggle with him beneath his blankets, all warm and toasty, and we made love the rest of the night. I was surprised we didn't wake any of you, but I guess everyone was totally passed out."

I stroked her face, staring into her beautiful eyes. "While we were all having breakfast just now, Aaron told me he's in love with you."

"I know," she grinned.

"You know? How?"

"I don't mean I know he told you, I mean I know he's in love with me. Before breakfast, all the guys were outside here with me. They thought I was asleep, so I played possum."

"You're bad," I smiled, shaking my head.

Continuing to grind on my cock, she brought my hands to her bare breasts as she giggled, "I know! I felt like such a sneaky little spy, listening in on what the guys were saying when they thought I couldn't hear them."

"So what'd they say?"

"David and Aaron said they were in love with me! I about died! I could hardly keep still!"

"What about John?"

"John was so adorable. He couldn't get the words out, but I knew."

"When was this?"

"A little later this morning, right after Aaron and David went back into the house. John stayed out here and gave me a nice massage. It turned me on so much, I ended up taking him in my mouth. Mmmm, I love the way he just comes forever. Wanting to swallow it all, god, I almost couldn't keep up.

"Anyway, once we were done, that's when he tried to tell me. Baby, it was absolutely wonderful. Oh, my god...."

"You haven't really mentioned Dave yet," I said.

She looked away for a moment; then, as if steeling her resolve, she turned back to me. "It's different with David," she said quietly.

"How so?"

"Baby, with David there's something very special between us. He doesn't just want me. He doesn't just love me. He doesn't just want to fuck me. Davidworships my body. I swear, I've never felt anything like it. He makes me feel like I'm the sexiest, most desirable woman in all the heavens. He does things to me that no man ever has, and still he always wants more. His passion for me is so intense, it makes me want to dive right in and revel in it."

"Was this when we left you two alone here after you got back from the beach? Or was it last night, and I slept through that one too?"

"I've been with him twice. You're right, the first time was when you guys took off yesterday to go get your nasty burgers!"

Smiling, I nipped at her ear. "Those were some awfully good nasty burgers."

"Whatever! Awful is right. I need you to stick around for the next sixty years, so watch it with those things."

'That's twice...' I thought.'First she referred to herself as my wife, and now she's talking about being with me for the next sixty years. I may just have to have a little chat with my blabbermouth friends....'

Deciding I'd be better off worrying about it later, I said, "Don't worry, honey, I'm not going anywhere. So, you were saying...."

"Okay, after you guys ditched us again to go eat, I let David take me. Or maybe it was the other way around, I'm not sure. I just know that he simply devoured me, and he did it without fucking me. I'd never experienced anything like it. All he wanted to do was worship my body. God, I didn't even get to see him!"

"You couldn't see him? What, did he blindfold you or something?"

"No, nothing like that. He had me stand in front of him, facing away, so he could just...look at me. That's all he wanted to do. He studied me from every angle, then he made love to me all over my body, using only his fingertips and mouth. He's the most oral lover I've ever had. He absolutely feasts on me, and he does it forever, until my brain completely melts. The way he's obsessed with my ass, god, it's amazing."

"Summer, in case you hadn't noticed, we're all obsessed with your ass. You literally have a perfect ass."

"And a 'perfect pussy' too, I know, I know," she laughed. "You guys all keep saying that! Anyway, that was the first time with David. The second time was even more intense, this morning. Everyone was still asleep, and I was standing in the kitchen when he came to me. I wasn't going to let him off the hook again, like I did yesterday. This time I made him fuck me, then we just went crazy!"

That clearly set her off; as if a starting gun had been fired, she began to pound up and down on my cock. "Jake, I know I said not to move, but I really need your cum inside me now. Please, fill me to bursting. At least one time in my life I want my pussy to be filled with the cum of all my wonderful lovers!"

She beamed brightly, delighting in her ability to shock me.

I sucked her breasts and squeezed her ass as she rode me, until I felt my cum beginning to boil. "Tell me what you did! I'm almost there!"

"Are you sure you want to hear it? Baby, it got really wild. Promise me you'll still love me if I tell you. I'm serious. You have to promise."

"Summer, I'll love you forever, no matter what. Nothing will ever change that. I know you, and you'd never do anything bad."

"I don't know about 'bad,' but what we did this morning was definitely some wild new territory for me." She lowered her voice to a sexy growl. "The scary thing is I loved it...god, I loved it. His passion for me was so strong that I found myself totally caught up in it, then I went just as crazy as he did! Now I can't wait to do it again!"

"You can't wait to dowhat again? Come on, tell me!"

"Baby, he wanted everything my body has to give. 'Everything,' he kept saying."

Not quite understanding, I shot her a blank look. "So...he took your ass?"

"Oh, yes, he definitely took my ass. God, it was incredible. He almost couldn'tstop fucking my ass! That's not it, though. Aaron also took my ass, and you saw John take it last night. Baby, right now my ass, pussy, and tummy are filled with cum from all their beautiful cocks. Still, I'm telling you, that's not it."

"What else is there? Tell me! I'm about to come!"

"Yes, do it! Fill my pussy!"

"Tell me!"

"Baby, remember what I said about you guys tickling me, and what I promised would happen if anyone ever did it again?"

"Holy shit. He didn't."

"Oh, yes, he did! After making me drench his face in my gushing cum, he said that we wouldn't be finished until I'd given him everything my body has to give. I warned him that I'd do it, and he went ahead and did it! He tickled me and fingered my pussy until I peed all over his hand!"

I couldn't help but laugh, then she laughed too, even as she was riding my cock on our sun-splashed patio. I guess we made too much noise, causing Aaron to take a look out the kitchen window. When he saw us fucking our brains out and laughing like idiots, he laughed right along with us. Summer also saw him, but she was too far gone to care. "Just keep fucking me...mmmm...let him watch. But, no, baby, that's not all of it. There's more..." she said, getting back to the business of making me come.

"More? What else is there?"

"After I began to pee on his hand, he quickly stopped fingering me. Once I really started peeing, he went down on me. Baby, he sucked my pussy."

She stared into my eyes, measuring me.

"You peed in his mouth?" I exclaimed, laughing loudly.

"No, not exactly, but...well, yes! I peed in his mouth! At first he sucked my clit while I peed, so I wasn't going directly in his mouth. He definitely got some, though, and he also took some on his face. He was becoming frantic, and so was I, then we just went for it! He put his mouth on my pussy and started drinking me! God, I completely let go, peeing right into his mouth and all over his face!

"Baby, that's what I mean! His desire for me is so overwhelming that it has no limits. Once I get swept up in his passion, I become just like him!"

"Damn, Summer. That really does sound intense."

"Keep fucking me, baby. There's more..." she grinned, pressing her breast to my mouth. "Put your fingers inside me. Fuck my ass while you fuck my pussy. I want to be fucked everywhere. Mmmmmm, I wish I could suck your cock and take you in my ass as you fuck my cum-filled pussy," she said, moaning happily when I slid two fingers up her tight bottom.

"There's more?" I laughed, thrusting hard.

"Yes, baby, there's more. When he was done drinking me, I couldn't let him stay one up on me."

I gave her a prompting look, as if to say,"Meaning...?"

"It was kind of a game we were playing. Whatever he did, I had to match it to stay even. Baby, I stayed even! When he was done drinking me, I made him pee on my pussy! I couldn't believe it, but I was doing it! I'd never done anything like that before, and it felt absolutely awesome to watch his face as his warm stream was hitting my clit! We were just so...together. You'll see, because we're going to do it too!

"Oh, fuck, Jake, I'm coming! Hurry, baby! Come with me!"

Her thighs were shaking, then her pussy began clenching on my cock as she went into whole-body spasms!

Moaning, she kept going, panting everything through her amazing orgasm...

"When he was...oh, god...peeing...hurry, Jake, come in me...I looked him in the eye as I took his cock into my mouth...mmmm...making him pee in my mouth...filling it up! Baby, I kept sucking...sucking his beautiful dick...swallowing...swallowing...mouthful after mouthful, I drank his pee! Yesssss...coming, baby...ooooh...I'm coming! I held him in my mouth...then I pulled it out...fuck me...fuck your horny wife's hot pussy...god, I bathed my face in it...and all over my breasts...until he was completely finished. I sucked him back to hardness so he could come again in my mouth...took him down my throat...mmmm...I swallowed his cum, too. I stayed even with him...drinking his cum and his pee, just like he drank mine! It was incredible! I loved it!"

"Arrrrghhhh!" I groaned, flooding her pussy with a huge explosion of cum. My eruption was so violent that she screamed! The whole neighborhood had to have heard her sexy cries, but she didn't care; even after I was done firing into her, she just kept coming and coming. She was simply ablaze on my cock, crashing against me in her massive orgasm.

Many moments later, after she'd finally come down, we were still holding each other when...what the fuck? We heard what sounded like...golf applause?

We looked over to the patio door where Aaron, John, and Dave stood politely clapping! Making it even worse, John held up a cardboard placard with the number '10' written in green marker, the goofy fuck! Aaron then held up his own '10' placard!

Even though Summer still had my cock buried deep inside her, she turned to face her judges. With cum pouring from her pussy, she celebrated our perfect scores by doing the most adorable Tiger Woods fist pump while shouting, "Yeah!"