All Comments on 'Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 01'

by curious_cd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great,very hot !.

Very hot story. I wish Chris lived by me, we could have sooo much fun.

The story got me hard and kept me there, nipples and below :)

Ken_dra

phxrodphxrodabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Good buildup, seduction, and fuck scene. You had me hard all the way. Christy is my sort of girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one hot story

had me going from start to fin had me wishing i was chrisy's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plan worked out

Very good story. Great writing. Keep it at a realistic pace and could easily picture what was happening. Got a great boner and beat it off, wishing i was Chris (yes, I,m a crossdressing slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My fantasy exactly

My fantasy is exactly what happened in your story. I too dress up in private and I've decided to finally go out in public and pick up a hot man to fuck me. There is a friend of mine who I've heard is bi and my plan is to approach him while I'm "Cindy" and ask him to take me home. Then I'll suck his cock dry and have him fuck my man-pussy hard while kissing me.

Please tell more stories like this.

pantymichellepantymichelleover 12 years ago
Very sexy!!

Loved your story. Soooo very sexy. I'm a closet CD as well and I wish something like this would happen to me. Can't wait to read more. I'd love to chat with you as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I am a closet CD as well, and have fantasized many time riding a real dick instead of my wife's dildo. Maybe I will have the courage to do so soon! thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm a closet CD too

Like some other readers of this story, I too am a closet CD. I just recently started going out in public with my new lover -- who is my best male friend. Just like in your story, he came over to my apartment unexpectedly and caught me dressed up. It was a bit different than your story because he knew right away it was me (I'm not fully passable yet). However, he told me he'd always fantasized about being with a CD and I told him I'd always fantasized about being with him. When he leaned in and kissed me -- oh my God that was heaven. As you know, kissing a man while dressed as a woman is one of the most incredible experience ever. Later he made my dreams come true as he fed me his big juicy cock to suck and he then fucked me -- actually he "made love" to me (I'm in love with him & I'll always be his lover). He makes me feel so wonderful that I want to "come out of the closet" for him. I'm truly a sissy faggot cocksucker who wants the whole world to know. Your story has helped both of us realize the truth. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally Fullfilled !!!

Your hot thread gets right to the point...no pussy-footing around. Christy finally gets hur man...Jim...Mmmmm!!! Christine has similar fantasies, and luvs💓 the pace, and descriptive writing style. I'll be hand-washing numerous panties, reading more of ur delicious thread....not complaining in the least!!!

SissyCrissy6245..........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many hot, erotic things in this story but one of the best parts was Christy taking off those stupid fake breasts so Jim could get at her nipples! God, how I love playing with and having my nipples played with! Adds SOOOO much to erotic gay CD sex, I love twisting them hard as I cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous