Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if that's the way we're going to play then I'm all in." Jim said as he stripped down to his birthday suit.

"Looks like your man is putting on a show for us Christy. Shake it baby" Sheri yelled from her spot in the pool.

Jim wiggled his ass in response as he shimmed out of his pants and boxer shorts. His large cock sprang free, semi-hard.

"You like what you see ladies?"

"Ohh yeah." Came the enthusiastic reply from the pool.

Tony was standing next to Jim watching this whole spectacle unfold. When Jim took off his pants and stood there naked he felt a shiver run up his spine when he caught sight of he semi-erect cock hanging down from Jim's crotch. His own cock began to stir.

"Are you going to join us Tony?"

Tony looked in the pool and Jim was already in and swimming towards Sheri and Christy. Not one to miss out he quickly doffed his shorts and hopped in the pool. By the time he made it to the group the girls were already splashing around with Jim. Sheri had her arms around Jim and was trying to dunk him, and Christy was busy trying to dunk Sheri.

Tony didn't want to miss out on the fun so he dove underwater and swam around the back of the tangle of legs moving before him. Seeing a pair of taught smooth legs with a cock hanging down in the water he reached out and grabbed Christy, pulling her underwater.

Christy had her hands wrapped around Sheri's chest and was close to getting her underwater when she felt a pair of hands on her legs. The next thing she knew she was being pulled underwater, not forcefully, but it was enough of a surprise to her. She had just enough time to take a gulp of air before being dragged down. Once underwater she saw Tony, blurred in the pool water, pulling her down. She reached out and grabbed at him trying to wrestle with him. She was able to reach his chest and try to push him away in a playful manner. He was strong though and continued to pull her to him, his hands working their way up her body, bushing her cock and then wrapping around her waist, making her cock stir slightly. Tony had her close enough now that she could reach out and grab his crotch, which is exactly what she did.

When Christy went underwater Jim and Sheri were free to wrestle now. Sheri wrapped her arms and legs loosely around Jim, pressing her large breasts into Jim's back, her hard nipples poking at him. By this point she was not really trying to pull him underwater but trying to get close to him, see what would happen. As she playfully wrestled with Jim she could see the distorted image of Tony and Christy wrestling underwater.

Jim moaned a bit as he tangled with Sheri, splashing her with water but loving the feel of her soft, wet skin against his body. Wanting to see how far she would take it he grabbed her right hand with his and the outside of her right thigh with his right hand. In one smooth motion he swung her left arm over his head and wrenched her leg free of him. In doing so he was able to pull her around front and spin her around so she was facing him. When he did she immediately locked her legs around his waist, sandwiching his hardening cock between the two of them. This left no doubt in his mind that she wanted to carry this little game to its obvious conclusion. Now the question was would Tony?

Christy and Tony surfaced gasping for breath and tangled up in each just a few feet form the other pair. Tony's mouth was agape at Christy's boldness, but turned on just the same. they were facing each other their cocks touching and Christy's arms wrapped around Tony's neck now, holding him close, pressing her large breasts into his chest. Her back was towards Jim and Sheri, but from the moaning that was coming to her ear she had a good idea what was going on.

"Looks like you decided to get started without me Sheri." Tony called out.

"Well I couldn't wait forever, and you were busy so I took the first thing I had handy." She said as she ground her hips into Jim's, eliciting a loud moan form him.

Tony and Sheri had always talked about swapping with other couples. He just didn't think it would be with Christy and Jim.

"What's the matter hon?" Christy asked Tony, noticing the unsure look on his face.

"Well," Tony reluctantly replied, "Since that night with you and my wife I've been questioning who I'm attracted to. I find myself checking out men now and wondering what they look like nude, or how it would feel to get fucked by them."

As Tony was explaining this to Christy she was slowly grinding her hips into his, feeling his cock grow harder. She knew she could convince him otherwise. He enjoyed that first night with her and she was sure that Sheri was using her toys on him regularly and he was loving every minute of it. It was most likely a case of just not letting go and doing what feels good to him. By now he was responding to her grinding. His hips began to slowly sway with hers and his cock was rock hard.

"I think I might be able to help you overcome that fear." Christy said as she held tighter to Tony, pressing her hardening nipples against his chest and licking his neck. She could hear Sheri and Jim behind her moaning. It sounded like they were already getting down to business.

By now Sheri and Jim were already in full swing. Sheri gripped Jim tightly with her legs and ground her hips into Jim as he slid his cock in and out of her tight, smooth pussy. He had his arms wrapped around her waist so she could lean back in the water and float as Jim stood there and slid in and out of her. With both hands free she began to rub her nipples, making them hard and sending shivers of pleasure up her spine.

"Mmm" she moaned as she threw her head back. "Fill me up. Burry that hard cock deep in me."

Hearing Sheri beg for it turned Jim on. He loved it when women talked dirty to him. "God Sheri, your pussy feels great." He thrust harder and harder into her, burying his member to the base in her. With each thrust she bounced up and down in the water, waves splashing over them. Watching her play with her breasts was too much and he wanted to taste them. He pulled her closer, her breasts just inches from his chest now.

"How about feeding me some of what you have in your hands there baby?" Jim asked with a mischievous grin.

"Ohh I would love to." Sheri cooed. She held up a breast for him, the large areola glistening in the sun and the nipple erect and hard like an eraser. He guided his head to the proffered nipple.

Taking it in his mouth he began to lave it with his tongue, making Sheri groan loudly. He hoped the neighbors couldn't hear. He knew they couldn't see since there was a privacy fence around the property and trees high enough to block the view from both Christy's house and the neighbors on the other side, but noise was another issue. Oh well he thought. We may as well give them an earful. With that thought he redoubled his efforts on Sheri's breasts. Through licking her nipple, he then began to nibble on it, hoping Sheri would react favorably. She did, bucking harder against him and letting out a guttural moan.

"Yes Jim, bite me!" Taking it to the next step he bit down with increasing pressure. Sheri yelped in pain but didn't tell him to stop. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as he bit and licked her nipple, bringing her closer to climax.

Christy and Tony had moved into shallower water after watching Jim and Sheri for a couple of minutes. Christy teased Tony that it looked like Sheri was getting the fucking of her life and he ought to be doing the same. This comment spurred Tony on and led to the position she was in now, on her knees and her mouth stuffed with cock.

She had been deep throating Tony for the better part of five minutes. His hands were wrapped in her hair and he was thrusting in and out of her mouth with abandon, using her mouth for his pleasure and his pleasure only. Her smooth breasts bobbed in the water with every thrust. She moaned around his cock, which made his cock grow harder like steel. She was loving every minute of it. With one hand she was massaging her cock and balls, keeping it nice and hard for whatever might come next. Her other hand had snaked it's way to Tony's ass and was squeezing his cheeks.

Tony's eyes watched Christy bob up and down on his cock. She was an excellent cocksucker, even better than Sheri, he had to admit, as she thrust in and out of her hot mouth. She was taking it all each and every time. He groaned loudly. "Ohh man Christy, you are incredible. Suck that cock you little bitch." Christy must have liked that because she moaned and clamped down on his cock harder with her wet mouth." Mmmm, good girl, suck that cock like a cum hungry slut."

As she did this he felt the hand on his ass inch closer to his tight hole. Once there she began massaging it with her fingers. He moaned in response, enjoying the feeling of Christy's fingers teasing his hole. He pushed back against her hand and one finger slipped in and she wiggled it around as it became buried to the first knuckle.

Christy was enjoying Tony have his way with her mouth. She moaned every time he spoke to her and called her names, it made her tingle with excitement, to know that she could turn him on so much and to hear those filthy names directed at her. After working one finger into Tony's ass she figured she would go for another since he was not resisting. Slowly she inched another digit into his tight hole. At first he resisted the new invader but Christy persisted and his ass opened up and accepted the second digit. Now she began sawing in and out of his ass. She wanted to ask how it felt but with her mouth full of cock al she could do was groan and moan around his thick member. It appeared Tony liked it because he let out a low guttural gasp as her fingers worked their magic on his ass. A yelp from the corner of the pool drew her attention to Jim and Sheri who were going at it like animals.

Sheri and Jim were now moving to the edge of the pool as he continued to pump her pussy and lick her breasts.

"Jim," Sheri gasped into one ear.

"Yes?"

"I want to suck you, I want your cum all over my face. Paint me with your hot load."

"Mmm, when you put it that way who can resist?"

Jim slipped out of Sheri's pussy and hopped up on the side of the pool. As he did he got an excellent view of Christy getting tit fucked by Tony. His cock looked hot sliding between Christy's breasts. Jim's cock twitched as the sight unfolded before him.

Sheri wasted no time in gobbling his cock down. She swam between his legs and positioned herself in front of one of the water circulation jets in the pool. The stream of warm water from the jet washed over her pussy and lit, keeping her in an aroused state. She grabbed his cock in her hand as she steadied herself against the wall and began stroking it while she licked his balls. Sheri sucked one, then the other ball into her mouth. Each time she wrapped her mouth around it, tugged and swirled her tongue over he egg shaped orbs, all the while stroking Jim's throbbing cock. After thoroughly covering every inch of Jim's balls Sheri opened wide and took both of them in her mouth at the same time. She looked up at Jim and saw the amazed look in his eyes. He groaned loudly. "Ohh...my...God." escaped his lips. Apparently he'd never had that done to him before she thought.

"That feels incredible Sheri." Jim gasped as he leaned back to allow her better access to his cock and balls. Looking down he watched her go to work on his balls. All he could see was the top of her face but he knew whatever she was doing felt incredible. After reeling in the feels of his balls in her mouth she pulled off him.

"Ohh baby, why'd you stop?" Jim asked, not wanting the sensation to end.

"I thought I'd get a taste of the gorgeous cock Christy is always talking about." Sheri cooed softly.

Sheri opened wide and swooped down on his cock, taking it all the way down her throat. Veins bulged and pulsed on his cock as she let it slide in and out of he throat. Each time she would reach the top of his cock her tongue would swirl around the head making Jim shiver. As she engulfed his cocking her mouth again she would run her tongue along the underside o his cock al the while tasting her pungent juices on his flesh. She could stand here in the pool so her hands were free to play with her pussy and finish what Jim's cock had started. The warm water cascading from the jet had her close to cumming but she needed more. She slipped two fingers in her wet pussy and began to slide then in and out, gyrating her hips in time to her bobbing on Jim's cock. Moaning around Jim's cock she felt the first waves of her orgasm wash over her. She began to stroke Jim faster and suck harder, urging him on, wanting his cum on her face as she came.

Jim groaned as Sheri began suck and stroke Jim faster. She was moaning and shaking with what could only have been her orgasm. Spurred on by this he tense and began to feel the first waves of his orgasm wash over him His hips bucked as his balls tightened. He could feel the impending eruption welling up inside him. Pulling away from Sheri's mouth she let out a primal groan and began to spasm with the onset of her orgasm. The sight of that pushed Jim over the edge. He grunted and jerked, the first stream of cum shot fro his cock and landed on Sheri's chin. The next shots splashed across her cheeks and forehead. When Jim stopped convulsing he looked down at Sheri who was now gasping for breath with a face covered in hot sticky cum. She smiled up at Jim with a content look on her face.

"My, my Jim." Sheri said as she wiped cum from her face and licked it from her fingers. "No wonder Christy raves about you."

Jim slipped into the pool to kiss Sheri. "Oh really? Well I hope I lived up to expectations."

Before Sheri could answer, their attention was drawn to the other end of the pool with the loud grunting emanating from there.

Tony had been fucking Christy's breasts when she looked over and saw Jim watching the two of them. She just smiled at Jim, knowing he was enjoying the show. Every time Tony's cock would rise up from between her cleavage she would let it pop in and out of her mouth, giving Tony a little extra stimulation. He obviously loved it since his groaning had become louder. After a couple of minutes of tit fucking she pulled away from Tony.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He was getting into it and didn't want to stop.

"Nothing hon." Christy assured him. "I just have something else in mind at this moment." With that turned so she could watch Jim and Sheri, presented her ass to Tony, and gave him a come hither look. "I want you in me."

At first he was hesitant but he had come to far to stop now. He was horny and wanted to finish. Without saying a word he sidled up behind Christy and teased her little hole. He felt her stiffen with the anticipation of the coming invader. Slowly he inched forward. The head of his cock slipped in with little resistance. Allowing Christy to adjust to the invader he pressed forward.

"God your big Tony." Christy groaned as she relaxed to adjust to his huge cock. He was much thicker than Jim but not as long. "you're pushing my limits baby. That's the thickest thing I've ever had in there."

"Am I too big for you?" Tony asked, not wanting to hurt Christy.

Christy looked at Tony over her shoulder. "Just give me some time to adjust hon." She wiggled her ass and took more of Tony in. In a couple of minutes she had all of Tony's cock firmly ensconced in her ass. She was stretched to the limit and she loved it. Now that she was used to his cock she began to gyrate her hips. Tony responded by slowly thrusting in and out of her. The feeling of his cock sawing in and out of her was incredible. Wanting some additional pleasure of her own, her hands dove beneath the water and started to stroke her own cock and balls. A moan escaped her lips as Tony began to pick up the pace of his thrusting.

"Christy," Tony hissed between clenched teeth." Your ass feels incredible. Even tighter than Sheri." He thrust into her harder and harder with each stroke. Her ass squeezed tighter and tighter with each thrust. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. The water made it easier to hold her up and thrust. With one hand on her hip he used the other one to massage her nipples. This elicited more moans from Christy.

"Harder baby>" Christy grunted.

"Harder what?" Tony asked.

"Fuck my ass harder, pinch my nipples harder. Make me cum."

Christy felt him squeeze her nipples harder and he began thrusting in and out of her with more enthusiasm. She was close to cumming and stroked her cock faster and faster, wanting to cum at the same time as Tony. She thrust back at him as best she could, being held up by Tony and the water in the pool made that difficult, but she made the best of it. Tony thrust into her one last time and she began to shake, she was cumming. Her hand squeezed tight around her cock and she shot load after load into the pool. Tony grunted and followed suit. She felt his spasm in her ass and then coat her tunnel with his hot cum. Shot after shot exploded into her ass. Sheri Tony relaxed and let go of her she slipped off him, feeling empty inside now.

Panting she turned and hugged Tony, "Mmm that was great. I hope I can get more later." She pressed her breasts to him and kissed him with passion. Tony responded in kind. Clapping behind them broke them out of their embrace.

Sheri and Jim were leaning against the edge of the pool and had seen the last bit of their little performance.

"Looked like the two of you enjoyed your little before dinner romp." Jim called to them.

Christy giggled and Tony blushed a bit. He was a little embarrassed about being watched. "I hope there's an encore!" Christy responded as she hugged Tony.

Sheri swam up to Christy and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I think I can arrange one after dinner. Maybe Tony will slip into what you brought over. and I can show you what he's learned."

"Ohh, I'd like that very much." Christy responded.

Tony blushed at the thought of dressing up for someone other than Sheri or Christy. He was guessing that Sheri wanted to take his dressing to eh next level: go out in public, and this was the next logical step. He hopped out of the pool and thought about this as he tended to the grill and served up dinner. The thought did intrigue him very much.

12