All Comments on 'Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tonyjosie1tonyjosie1over 17 years ago
You got my five

I like the start of your story, and suspect based on your other writings you know how to finish it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
who cares....?

B O R I N G

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
bob, Bob, BOB.....

Again, the same tired old thing. If you have writers block, don't just take an old story out and change the names, lad! Write something in a new genre! Try the Gay cycle or incest or something.

You started recycling plotlines now are down to recyling sentences! How many times have you used the old I love my husband and I know he loves me but we will get a divorce over this ploy? JPB, this is one of YOUR stories, laddie. Unless she gets a really bad case of crotch rot from screwing the burro in TJ the hubby will accept anything! We know that now. This "hook" doesn't work anymore.

You already set up the poor cum-lapping freak so why on earth would he be upset now?

To the folks who want to read this or his other submission: save yourselves some time and fustration. Get one of JPB's earlier works and where you see the hubby's name change it. Ex: Stan read Fred. Sarah read Edith. Saves you the time of waiting for the next post becasue this really is warmed over storylines!

No, you need to start doing something different.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Believe it or not, it gets worse

This drivel was already posted on another site, six chapters in all, with the sixth marked with a statement of the seventh being in your head. Asshole doesn't have the brains to finish its own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chuck becomes a wimpy husband once again.

JPB- we agree with the others, try doing a non-wimp male story to balance the scales. Chuck unfortunately is and remains the wimp husband as the whole story is written on the SOL site. Geez, author-do something different.

jimewestjimewestover 17 years ago
I like it!

Bob's stories are some of the hottest on the site. I like the innocent-girl-turned-slut-after-being-taken-advantage-of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh bobie - The Old Wimpie Pimpo Rides Again eh

Was too hard to write the other story flavors? You are write back to where you were months ago - pissing off all the semi-normal men and women with your freakie self cuckolding of yourself.

It still isn't arousing or erotic - still just plane sick bobie and you know it. Only the wierdos fantisising about their own wife fucking bigger cocks so they can helplessly watch beeg cocks as you seem to prefer in this weak male demeaning below human convention crap.

As Chagrind points out - just samo samo with name changes! Are you really getting lazy bobie or is it the addiction to male humiliation leaking out - again??? Maybe just seeking more attention eh little sick one.

Either way - Still a sad waste of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why all the negativity?

Bob is a great writer.

It's just a story.

Get over yourselves people.

OckhamOckhamover 17 years ago
Don't listen to your detractors

I never miss any of your stories and I can't understand all the negative comments. These are erotic stories and I believe this fantasy is a common fantasy with many men. Keep posting more of the same for those of us who enjoy reading about men who love to share their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Good Story

JPB is off on another good theme. Frankly this reads like part of a true to life scenario that I like many guys have thought about and maybe even indulged in.

Keep up the good work!

T

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Very nice start.

I think I have read a VERY similar story, and she messes up re what Chuck's fantasy is. Since she told us, at the beginning, that they were headed for divorce, sounds like they did not properly communicate before she took a step too far. We'll see. "Forgive me or let's get divorced." (I don't like the relatively low score for the last chapter. Did JPB's ending piss off too many readers?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

This writer must be a complete cuck with strong gay issues.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp tale.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a fag

just plain shit, you read one you read them all, this content is a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What is it with all of the negativity

It's a wife sharing or wife watching story. So what! It is their kink. Who are you guys to criticize their kink. I suppose you don't have any kinks. How boring. People should read these stories for what what they are; erotica. Good job so far. A 4 Star Rating.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nope

Another JPB clunker. I'm in a Bob slump again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ludicrous plot. Just wondering who'd be so keen on putting his member somewhere others (plural!!) have freshly unloaded?

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

After 6 parts the story wasn’t finished. Guess JPB just lost interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES