All Comments on 'Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wish i could be there

Awesome way hot! almost had my woman to be so open and hot ,but she left. wish i was one of the lucky guys bettr yet wish i could be chuck after the poker party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Probably the First Wife Eh

No woman could stomach a wierd watching sick wimp like this for long under her roof with her children nearby.

Gee bobie kinda hard to keepem home after they are cocked in by the gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not a favorite

Not what I call typical JPB story. Like the "caught cheaters" better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now this part of your story is fucking sick

I can't magine what that slut's pussy looked like with three guys fucking her for thre hours. But the husband is a fucking wimp. The story was great before the multi-cream pie.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
What You folks are disappointed?

This is typical JPB stuff. You know when you see this kind of story that the husband is going to be a cum-lapping chickenshit. It is the Modus Operandi. Hell, the women have to be sluts so they can get pussies as big as the husbands are! Even the stories where the husband doesn't "whimp" out the husbands are seriously twisted in some fashion. This should be of no surprise. Why the bad scores? Hell, even I gave him a 50% because this is his standard fare.

My biggest question goes back to the first paragraph in the first chapter. There the woman alludes to all this leading to a possible a divorce. Why? Is she nuts?! She has a husband who lets her fuck anyone and anything she wants, he licks her clean, gives her the good ol marital fuck as well, doesn't hassle her, still works, still pays the bills, and does all the husband shit.

THIS IS EVERY MARRIED WOMAN'S DREAM COME TRUE! All she has to do is fuck and let him watch. Why on earth would she want a divorce, Bob? That is what doesn't make sense.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

That is one hot wife for sure. I hope it comes to the point you are licking that pussy as it is being filled by all the guys!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4 stars.

She is so mean to her husband. For a man to eat cum, has to be gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES