Church Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charie turned her face hard to the left, looked up at Penny through the corner of her eye and, with slightly parted lips, offered them for Penny to kiss. Penny eased her soft lips onto Charie's, made suppler by John's sperm. As their lips yielded to the softness of each other's mouths both women's nostrils flared in the excitement they were feeling.

A flush of warmth coursed through Charie's body and her breathing increased at the sensual coupling. Wanting to take control she broke the kiss, rose to her knees and turned to face Penny. Placing her hands on Penny's cheeks she kissed her again, this time more passionately. Then, her arms encircled Penny's body, and Penny embraced hers. Soft breasts—pillowed flesh—was indented by four hard nipples.

She had never felt the ecstasy of another woman's flesh touching her in this way, and thought it heavenly. Until she had seen the porno movie in New York she would have never considered something like this. But, since then her thoughts became wilder and wilder. When she had first met Penny she admired her larger and more perfectly shaped breasts. But it wasn't until she saw her walking into the restaurant on Wednesday, her breast s more flowing than bouncing up and down, as she walked toward her, when Charie knew that she would soon be feeling those breasts in their naked form. And here they were.

Sliding her legs forward Charie was now sitting. She leaned Penny to the right, cradling her, taking the upper position, now looking down into her eyes letting her straighten her legs and move into a sitting position as well. Kissing her passionately Charie's tongue explored and played with Penny's in her moist and warm cavity. Her right arm slid under Penny's armpit and cupped her right breast. Charie's left hand pressed on her soft tummy, fingers scratching through light brown curls (It was very uncommon for women to shave back in the 60s) to her labial puffs. Penny's body writhed in anticipation, spreading her legs to allow easy access to her vagina.

Having never felt such a rush in her erogenous zones before Charie felt the need to squeeze her buttocks together, like a man would do to try and stave off ejaculation by closing off the passage. It was as if ancient memories caused her male side to take over. Her fingers slid between Penny's labia and soaked in the incredible wetness of her pussy. Finding the portal of her vagina, her middle finger easily penetrated Penny's profusely lubricating pussy, which begged for a larger presence. Charie coupled her middle with her ring finger and shoved them inside Penny's quivering depths, feeling the tightness of Penny's sphincter on her knuckles. She eased them through the temporary constraint as Penny's legs opened, closed and opened repeatedly. The tunnel became more pliable, and she slid her fingers in and out, fucking Penny's hot cunt, making silky sliding sounds as they pistoned in and out of her hot sponge.

Gary and John had become voyeurs, their eyes glued on their wives. John was hard again, and they were both stroking slowly, enjoying the titillation of their women making love.

Charie eased Penny's back to the floor, straddled her abdomen, kissing it with her wet labia leaving a wet spot on her milky skin. Then, she moved her hips in a circular motion, spreading her feminine essence over Penny's tummy. Excited by the warmth of Charie's pussy leaving its wet deposit, and by the thought of what she had just done, Penny's legs spread open. Now, straddling one leg, Charie leaned forward and placed the lips of her mouth on Penny's belly, kissing and suckling the wet spot. Placing her hands on the floor, palms down, she leaned to Penny's face and kissed her lips with her wet mouth, then licked the tip of Penny's nose, finally touching her fragrant tongue to her nostrils, causing Penny to winced and jerk at the sensations.

Charie positioned herself between her excited friend's legs. Then, moving back a little further, grasped Penny's ankles, raised her legs, and draped them over her shoulders. She leaned forward and covered Penny's cunt with her wide-open mouth. As Charie raised Penny's legs up and down like a hand pump, she slid her tongue from the tip of her clit to the rosebud of her puckered anus. The noise started deep inside Penny's abdomen and came out her mouth in an ecstatic shriek.

The feeling of being in-between a man's legs, the coarse hair abrading her cheeks, and the masculine smell that exuded from protruding and dangling parts, was something to which Charie had become accustomed. But the soft smoothness of Penny's legs and the smell of her nether regions, coupled with the sweetness of her seep, and the general availability of her soft naked body was almost overpowering. She had thought about doing this with Penny since earlier this week, but didn't realize what it would be like to actually experience her having an orgasm while her mouth was on her pussy. Overwhelmed by the delicious and quivering body of her friend, and the feel and sound of her tongue slurping such a delectable feast—Charie exploded into a mind-boggling orgasm.

As the men looked at their naked wives, writhing and moaning on the floor, their stroking increased. Watching as Charie's head bored between Penny's legs, her ass rising up high, both decided that one of them was going to take Charie doggy style. With the innate understanding of competitive males, both John and Gary pounded their fists on there forearms, John whispering, "even," then each spread fingers over their arms. The total was five, so Gary won, being "odd." He dropped to his knees and put his hands on Charie's bottom to spread her cheeks, but was stopped by Charie's hand, urgently motioning for him to get back, and her muffled un-huh! Gary looked up at John, grinning sheepishly and said, "I guess she doesn't want it yet."

And she didn't. Now that she was lavishing in the delight of having her mouth on Penny's pussy, her first time for such an act, she was not going to be denied having Penny's mouth on hers. She wasn't familiar with the term "sixty-nine," but that's just what she intended. Never taking her lips from Penny's crotch she cadged around and straddled her head, then lowered her dripping pussy to her friend's expectant lips.

Penny, through all of the guilt she had felt with Miriam in college, knew that she was going to enjoy this with complete absence of guilt. Her husband and her new friend and lover were both watching, confirming the alrightness of it all. After not tasting a woman's delicacy for so long she was ravenous, and began licking, sucking and moaning like a starved animal. Her passion ignited Charie's, who reacted the same way, and the two became an entwined mass of wriggling flesh passionately gobbling each other's succulent, aromatic sex. Penny's thighs squeezed Charie in a headlock, her tight and pumping legs moving her trapped head up and down, lips clamped to the lips of Penny's needy pussy. The coupled bodies slurped, moaned and snorted, then spasmed violently, voices calling out in ecstasy until the spasms slowed to quivers, the voices to moans, until each woman pillowed quiescently into the other, sighing contentedly.

John and Gary looked on in wonder. Gary was amazed at how his otherwise demure wife had, in such a short time, become such a sexual predator. From the night they were married he knew that she was passionate and loved sex. But in the last week, since their first swinging experience with John and Penny, she had become almost fiendish, wanting more and more. He realized that, stimulated by the new bi-sexual experience, she would want more sex, and wouldn't wait for delayed gratification. Because of his time in bed with Penny last week, he understood that she was more submissive than Charie, and expected that whatever Charie did, Penny would willingly follow.

"Did you like the show boys?" Charie said, looking up at them, grinning impishly.

John and Gary stood silent, smiling sheepishly, not quite knowing how to answer. It was true that they had both discussed how exciting it would be to watch their wives pleasure each other, but were not prepared for the profound impact that it had upon them. It was all they could do to keep from exploding. They continued stroking their cocks and fondling their balls, curiously watching Charie pull herself to her knees, reaching out for Penny's hand and gently pulling her along.

Her left hand closed around John's cock and stroked him, pulling his foreskin back and then covering his head on each stroke with the excess skin. Then she leaned in and slid her lips over his glistening prepuce, buttered with precum by his foreskin. Her tongue probed his slit, and then her lips squeegeed back and off, forming a long delicate string of his clear honey, which broke when her hand slid his foreskin back in place. From there her glistening lips went to her husband's immense cock, sliding over his head, licking the underside, then sucking half of his long shaft deep into her mouth. She moaned from deep inside as her mouth fucked Gary's cock, and stroked John's.

Penny raised Charie's hair with her left hand and began licking along her hairline, then reached for her husband John's cock and began stroking it. Her right hand slid under Charie's armpit and cupped her breast, fondling it tenderly. She lowered her lubricious pussy against Charie's upturned heel and began coating it with her wetness, rubbing her clit against the hardened pad. Passionately she kissed the back of Charie's neck, and licked between her neck and earlobe. Then, with her left hand leaving Charie's breast, her fingers wrapped around the exposed half of Gary's shaft, stroking it, feeling Charie's lips touch her fingers as she continued sucking his cock. As she massaged her flattened breasts against Charie's back, titillated her clitoris on her heel, and held two men's hardened cocks in her hands, the excitement overwhelmed her and she experienced a total body orgasm. She fell with her back on the floor, her legs stabbing at the ceiling and three fingers jammed in her pussy, digging for more.

Watching Penny's body slip away John moved behind Charie, pulled her up to her knees, then dropped to his between her legs. Holding his rigid cock in his right hand he parted the lips of her pussy with his left, easing forward, and pressed the head into the portal of her cunt. She pushed back and her sphincter stripped his foreskin back as his head popped inside her. Then, pulling on her hips, he pushed his cock deep inside the wet encompassing tunnel. His hands cupped her breasts, feeling the hardened points of her nipples in the hollow of his palms. Pressing her breasts tightly against chest he began fucking her slowly as he massaged her tits in a circular motion.

I have dreamed of this since my honeymoon, Charie thought, feeling a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Slowly her orgasm started to build as both orifices were plugged with hot meat, felt by tongue and pussy, moving in and out, making wet slurping noises. Increasing her sucking and fucking of Gary's cock, she emitted muffled moans and gobbling sighs with each stroke, feeling her husbands' bulk in her agitated hole. Her body began to wiggle and she closed her eyes as if meditating on the experience.

Penny, having given herself a three finger orgasm watched in wonder as her friend was being penetrated on both ends. The view of Gary's cock in her mouth was obliterated, but the sight of John's, her John, "to death do us part," sliding in and out of Charie's pussy, warmed her. The bond of their friendship had grown so much closer. She watched and waited. Waited for both cocks to explode and coat Charie's insides with their white musk. She knew how generous Charie would be in sharing her bounty with her, and longed to have her pussy once again on her lips, tasting the combined essence of friends. She longed for Charie's kiss, for her body, for the milky seep that she would suckle. And once again, she began to rub her swollen and hurting clitoris.

12