All Comments on 'Church Friends'

by Peter Duncan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding beginning!

I hope you will continue this story. It is well written and has a sense of truth in it. I am looking forward to hearing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Have the sluts to be dress sexy

Have the girls dress in seamed nylons, garter belt, high heels and pleated mini skirts when they get together to switch with each other

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
1964-Back when "taboo" actually meant something...

Nicely done, Peter. A bit formal in tone and John comes off a little stiff - but that makes it a perfect fit to the mid-sixties mindset. You keep character well and you develop the action at a real pace. With a pair of good looking couples, you have pleasant mental eye-candy and there are enough cultural references to make it believable.

I'm looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Waiting for the continuatiion

This is a very good beginning. I was a young adult in the years covered by this story. Obviously, swapping mates is not something wisely done without considerable thought in any year but it would have been especially difficult in those years. This is especially true for couples that would have met in church. I understand the excitement building in this couple's relationship and the associated tension of agreeing to cross the line into agreed extra-marital sex. I hope that the continuation is of the same quality as the beginning.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Not gross....sometimes this just happens....

Some people think that swinging, etc., is beyond church-related activities. They forget that God made us in 6 days and rested on the 7th, looked back at what He had made and called it "good". That includes having sex and fucking with someone you are not legally married to, even if you are married to another. Adultery is best defined as a man-made dogma, when you seriously investigate it. I'm looking forward to reading the continuing chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why not write one called Mosque Friends, or maybe Temple Buddies? Why always the Christian bashing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as a child of the 70s when the sexual revolution was over and the revolutionaries won, the new sex rules were in full force in church. especially wife swapping with younger parents. we high school kids had to get by with swapping prom dates and berr fueled orgies. at least until herpes and AIDS fouled everything up.

look forward to the rest of this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous