Church Tales Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, the "Amen" chorus echoed.

"Unlike Brother Leo, I did prepare a sermon for this morning."

He paused and then slowly continued, "I think I will forgo that missive today because I don't feel I can improve on the words we have just heard. Now this means we will dismiss early this morning. I apologize to all of you who are bothered by that prospect," he said with a broad grin.

"Brother Leo, I would like to take this opportunity to extend an open invitation to you to return to our pulpit anytime. You are without a doubt the most devout skeptic I have ever encountered."

He then went on to ask someone to lead them in song while the collection plate was passed. I later learned that the collection that morning was twice normal size. Selfishly I rather hoped it was due to my words and not just because Ronnie Joe dismissed early.

My final service of the morning was to stand at the front door of the church to shake hands and accept comments from the people filing out. Much to my surprise, everyone seemed to appreciate everything I had said and several congratulated me on my eloquence. Of course, at that time I really did not have a very good idea of exactly what I had said.

Three of the ladies indicated they would like to talk to me further. I was skeptically certain they probably would enjoy the opportunity to spout their philosophies to an admitted heathen. Ronnie Joe was "Johnny-On-The-Spot" helpful as he shared with each of my potential antagonists the location of my house. "Just come over to my place and Brother Leo lives right next door," he cheerfully directed. My desire to express my gratefulness was tempered by both our location and my fear of getting blood all over my best suit.

Susie cuddled up to me and told me what a wonderful job I had done as we drove home. The assurance, though welcome, was not as impressive as was her gently stroking fingers. By the time we parked in my driveway, I was in too embarrassing a condition to walk to the house without holding something in front of myself.

Quickly closing and locking the front door, I grabbed Susie before she could change from the ultra trim fitting dress she had worn to church. Barely beyond the entryway I buried my tongue in her tonsils and held her tightly as I slowly unzipped her. She rubbed up and down my chest with her erect nipples and kicked her shoes away. Without breaking our lip contact I worked her sheath upward until it was bundled about her neck. Once the clasp of her brassier was loose, I broke for air only long enough to lift both garments from her arms and shoulders. Holding her at arms length, I took a moment to appreciate her beautiful, upturned breasts before I again crushed her to my chest. An undeclared contest was going on between us to see whether her nipples could be harder than my straining erection.

Susie had unbuttoned my shirt and I slipped from it and my suit jacket in a quick, careless motion. Somewhere in the process, my tie had been pulled loose and it was tossed away with the rest of my upper clothing. As my pants and shorts descended around my ankles, I slid my lover's half slip down her gorgeous body. Clad now in only my favorite suit while she wore nothing but her panty hose we rubbed each other almost to mutual climaxes. When she put her hands to the waist of her nylons, I held them to prevent her removing this last item of clothing.

"You're going to ruin another pair of my panty hose, aren't you?" She purred into my ear. "How are you going to cut through the crotch? There's nothing here in the living room to cut with."

"Sure there is. It's pointing at you right now," I licked into her ear.

Grasping my weapon she snickered, "Its point is kind of blunt. Maybe you should help it with your teeth!"

Pushing her back into the lounge chair, I accepted her ingenious invitation and buried my face in the already soaked muskiness between her legs. Rubbing her pubic mound with my teeth, tongue and chin I soon had her panting heavily. Then I gathered a fold of material between my teeth and bit through the material. Once the initial fissure had been rent, it was a simple matter to enlarge the hole with my fingers. Then I spread her beautiful lips wide and probed my tongue as deep into her depths as I could reach.

I've always had a very agile tongue. Unfortunately, it's not quite long enough to touch my nose, much less be of use to smooth my eyebrows. It did seem sufficient to excite Susie, though.

When I stroked upward and circumscribed her clitoris, then kneaded it against the roof of my mouth, she climaxed with a happy sigh.

Taking advantage of her pinnacle of excitement, I quickly drove my throbbing erection into her momentarily slack muscles. My shaft had not reached its ultimate depth before she clenched me in an almost painful clasp. Her legs wrapped tightly around the back of my calves and she breathed into my ear, "Deeper! Share every bit of yourself with me!" The full power of her leg muscles was holding me so tightly against her I could hardly stroke in and out. I couldn't go any deeper! My hips were in the way.

We were locked together tightly for several minutes before the last of her orgasmic spasms subsided. When she finally relaxed her legs, I felt as if I had been running. It was fantastic! For the next hour, I stroked my lovely Susie in a slow, gentle rhythm until neither of us could resist the erogenous contact we were enjoying together. Simultaneously we consummated our passion in a frantic burst of lust, which left us both satiated and ecstatic.

Afterward, as we showered together, Susie asked me what I was going to say if some of the ladies from the church should decide to visit. Stupidly, without considering the confining limitations of the shower, I said it depended on what they looked like. She hurt me!

As I was drying her off, I admitted I really didn't know what I would say. I just hoped no one really wanted to enter into a complicated theological debate. My knowledge of the bible was definitely not sufficient for any elaborate argument. Susie's suggestion that perhaps my mouth was better suited to other endeavors than arguing led to another pleasant round of caressing and oral stimulation of her body.

We threw together a quite elaborate chef's salad for lunch and ate in the nude. After we had eaten, we were cleaning up our culinary mess when Susie said she had a feeling we should get dressed. Although I took a few moments to enjoy the freedom a lack of clothing afforded us, I too had been getting nervous.

Our prescience was rewarded when only moments after we were clothed, the doorbell rang. Two of the ladies who had seemed especially anxious to talk to me that morning were nervously standing on my front porch. With a tortured glance at Susie, I invited them into our aromatic living room. Until I opened the door to fresh air, I hadn't realized how pungent our lovemaking had left the house. Our guests diplomatically ignored the odor.

"Brother Leo," began the younger of the two, a woman I judged to be in her middle twenties. "I'm Sue ... that is, Sister Susan Monroe, and I ..."

Holding up my hand, I stopped her long enough to ask, "Must we continue with this Sister and Brother (I bit my tongue not to say 'crap') routine? I really would prefer not to be called 'Brother Leo'!"

"Oh! That's fine with us," her companion edited. "We thought you ... That is, Pastor Ronnie Joe ... Well, we thought that was what you preferred. Actually, we never use 'Brother' and 'Sister' unless someone else starts it."

"Good! Now that we've got that cleared up, may I get you ladies something to drink before we get too involved talking?"

"Oh, no thank you," they said almost in chorus.

Shucks! So much for getting them drunk.

Realizing I couldn't rush them, as they seemed extremely nervous, I leaned back and waited for them to enlighten me as to the purpose of their visit.

After much hemming, hawing and pointless discussion of the weather, the location of my house and I don't remember what else, Joni, the extremely attractive elder of the two said, "Could you explain a bit more about what you said this morning?"

I took a moment to minutely examine each of them. Thin, almost to the point of being too skinny, Sue was perched on the edge of the couch in such a way that her skirt had ridden up her thighs almost to her crotch. I've always been extremely fond of very thin women so I was immensely enjoying the show. Her nervous habit of twirling her fine light brown hair seemed to distract her enough that she was unaware of the enticing view I she was sharing. The nylon was stretched tightly along her fine legs and I could see she had light blue panties under her pantyhose. Momentary fantasies of reaching up her skirt and stroking the center of her being, flashed through my evil little mind.

The cuter of the two, Joni must have decided Sue was never going to get to the point so she interrupted with, "What we really want to know about, is what you meant by sex not being evil. Do you mean you and your wife have extramarital relations?"

Susie looked momentarily nonplussed, and I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. "I guess you could say Susie and I both have extramarital relations since we're not married. We're engaged, but haven't tied the knot yet."

"Oh. I'm sorry," Joni stammered. "I just naturally thought ... Well you seem to be a couple. You seem so married. I mean, you seem so happy together."

"Why, thank you," Susie answered delightedly. "We are extremely happy together. We are also very supportive of each other and feel that to remain dedicated to one another it would be a mistake to restrict each other's normal desires. If Leo feels attracted to someone else, I understand. It's not a threat to my security for him to have natural urges. If he didn't, I don't think I would not find him as attractive as I do," Susie explained.

"Oh," was all Joni could think to say as she shook her head side to side causing the dark tresses of her short hair to sway around her face like a stage curtain. Pursing her mouth in what appeared to be a disapproving pinch she said, "Are you saying you cheat on each other?"

"No," Susie declared emphatically as she hugged me by the shoulders. "I have never 'cheated' on Leo." Then with just enough break in her statement to insure total attention from our guests she continued, "I haaaaave had sex with other men than Leo. I've even had lovers while Leo was right there with me. Now if that makes me some sort of terrible person, I intend to thoroughly enjoy my depravity."

Sue quietly, and almost breathlessly asked, "Has Leo had other women that you know about."

"Oh sure. I love to watch him. He really make a woman feel special and it's fun to witness someone else luxuriate in his enthusiasm."

Sue's quiet manner caught my attention. When I looked at her, I realized she was extremely turned on. Her knees were about a foot apart and I could see her nipples bulging through the material of her summer dress. She was unwittingly contracting and relaxing her abdominal muscles and her body was gently rocking.

A quick glance at Joni confirmed that she was not much better off than her anxious companion. Though she was seated with her back resting against the couch, her skirt was pulled up and, similar to Sue, her short, supple legs were slightly spread. I couldn't tell if her nipples were hard, but her eyes seemed slightly glazed. Two buttons of her blouse had come undone and the material was gaping open exposing her well-filled bra.

I took Susie's hand and kissed it. She gave me a very small, almost imperceptible nod indicating she had sensed the same thing I had. As I brushed my lips across my lover's hand, Sue licked her lips and the tip of her tongue protruded between her teeth for several seconds. Winking at Susie I moved over to the couch in front of the two ladies goaded onward by Susie's whispered "Go for it," encouragement.

Without a word, I placed my hand on Sue's nyloned thigh. Her initial recoil was quickly replaced by a firm responsive pressure against my audacity. Gently stroking the inside of her leg, I trailed the tips of my fingers from her knee to the wetness between her legs. At the same time, I reached over and slipped my fingers through the opening of Joni's blouse. Both ladies had stiffened momentarily but when Susie smiled and mouthed to them, "Go for it," almost together they leaned back to accept my attentions.

I knew it would be difficult to concentrate on all three of these damsels at once, but I decided I would never get another chance like this. Unbuttoning more buttons, I helped Joni remove her blouse and bra. For such a short, soft little lady she was very amply endowed. Then without removing my fingers from a very willing Sue, I lifted myself high enough to kiss Joni. "I want to see you naked," I breathed into her ear. "Strip for me, please. I want to watch your beautiful little body emerge before me."

I stood up then and quickly stripped my clothes throwing them carelessly out of the way. Waving my already burgeoning interest I challenged, "See what you do to me even before you bare your gorgeous body for me! Remove your cloths slowly so I can enjoy each new speck of exposed skin."

While Joni began a slow, quiet striptease, I helped Sue stand. When she tried to remove her clothes, I stayed her hand and indicated I wanted to undress her. Joni stripped before us as I exposed Sue's gaunt body. Though she was thin, she had a superb figure. Because of the type of clothing she wore, I had expected her chest to be a bit on the flat side. I was quite wrong. When I later surreptitiously checked her bra, I discovered she wore a size 34B.

Probably because I was not as patient as Joni, I eagerly stripped Sue's garments till she wore nothing but earrings and a shy smile. Gently guiding her back onto the couch, I began to explore the depths of her womanhood with my fingers as I kissed her breasts, neck and lips. Never though, did I allow my eyes to stray far from Joni as she completed her unveiling. I held my free hand out to her when she was ready.

Joni sat on the couch next to Sue and guided my hand between her legs. "I'm more than ready. Feel how wet I am? I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me now! Please! I can't wait!"

Never one to deny a lady in distress, I positioned myself between Joni's legs and entered her with no further preliminaries. The fingers of my right hand were still buried deep inside Sue and she seemed to be quite content with this arrangement for the moment. After only a few strokes Joni suddenly arched her back and panted, "Now! Drive me hard now! YES! I'm there!" Then she kept repeating, "YES! I'm there," over and over, more quietly each time she said it, as she exploded in ecstasy.

Sue was so wet watching this performance her fluids were dripping from my hand, dripping off my wrist and streaming down her legs. As soon as Joni relaxed her scissors grip on my body, without asking or warning, I slowly slipped into Sue.

"Oh, Jesus! It's been so long," she moaned. "Oh, God I needed this. Oh, thank you! Oh, thank you!" She began to repeat this mantra in rhythm with our strokes. When I say our strokes, I do mean OUR strokes. Her back arched high off the couch and she pumped me in a cadence all her own. Just when I thought she was about to climax, her pistoning became more frantic and she screamed at me in a low voiced growl, "Don't hold back! Let yourself go and shoot your hot seed deep up inside me. I want to feel your excitement. I want to feel you let go! CREAM ME! CUM IN ME! THAT'S IT! SHOOT IT INTO ME! Ohhhhhh!" She continued growling these unnecessary motivations at me for the next several frantic strokes.

Her wanton arousal had caused me to lose my control and before I could resist, my life juices poured deep into the void she had asked me to fill. Even I could tell that the temperature of my ejaculation was higher than normal. The lady had really made me hot and now I was able to share some of my delight!

I sank onto the couch between my two lovers and had just leaned back to relax when a very naked Susie straddled me. "The only condition we impose on each other is that we never neglect each other," she explained to our two guests. "Now it's my turn. I'm so hot from watching you guys I can't wait."

When she realized my baton was totally limber, she began to stroke it and caress my testicles. Leaning over she was about to give a bit of oral stimulation when instead she raised up and said, "Whew! You smell terrible! There's no way I'm taking that thing into my mouth when it smells like that! I'll be right back."

She returned with the necessary equipage then proceeded to both clean me and excite me at the same time. When I was scrubbed to her satisfaction, she invited Sue and Joni to help her. All three of them ministered to my limber countenance until it was again flagpole straight. Of course, my touches to their bodies helped repairs a bit also. I would always rather caress than be caressed.

Susie straddled me again, slipped my ready tool into her anxious cavity and told me to lay still. Within moments, she had brought herself to a small peak and then Joni took over. Then Sue took over. Then Susie took over. Then Joni took over. Then Sue ... then Susie ... then Joni ... then ... Ecstatically I lost track of which of the lovely ladies was riding me.

I don't remember how many times the three of them reached their respective plateaus but they carefully kept me in suspense for most of the afternoon. Every time I was just about to ejaculate they would quit stroking on me and either pull completely away, or worse yet, wash me again. Just before suppertime they all three ganged up on me and allowed me to pour out a virtual flood of pent up enthusiasm. I was buried inside someone when I finally came, but I'm not even sure whom. All I remember is that as soon as the initial burst was over, they all milked me with their fingers and mouths, until my toes were drained. It was frustrating but it was the most glorious experience I had ever encountered.

We all went out to dinner together and I talked all three girls into wearing dresses with nothing underneath. The steak house we went to had young waiters and I suspect our youthful gentleman tells the story, of the group of sex maniacs he waited upon, to this day. Almost every time he came to our table, the seating arrangement had changed. Under the secrecy of the tablecloth, I would finger two of my companions sufficiently to insure that one of them would orgasm, and then they would change places and someone else would be in the hot seat (pun intended). Whomever was able would feed me whenever necessary.

On the trip home, the long way I might add, I made love to each of them twice in the back seat of the car. The person in the passenger seat got to watch our actions and was free to do whatever she felt necessary to assist us or to be ready for the next turn. First Susie drove while Sue watched. Joni and I started by kissing and petting like a couple of teenagers at a drive-in movie. I ran my hands up the skirt of her cutely pudgy little body and began to finger her even before we were out of the restaurant parking lot. She stretched across the seat and laid her head in my lap begging me with her seductive powder blue eyes to excite her. This position allowed me to easily slip my hand down the top of her dress and fondle her nicely rounded breasts. After a few minutes of this, she placed her feet on the seat with her knees pointing to the ceiling of the car. Hiking her skirt around her waist she spread those knees wide giving me access to her very wet pubic hair and the delights which lay hidden within.

I had been teasing the hard bud of her elongated clit when she demanded in her sensual baritone; "You know what I need now! I want more than just your finger in me. I want to feel your body crushing me as you pound into me. Susie! Go find a really bumpy road please."