Church Tales Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripping the remainder of my clothing, I climbed into the inviting valley between those wide spread knees. Joni huffed and panted as the car bumped along. I don't know if Susie found a bumpy road, but there were more than sufficient indentations in the road to impel me deeply into my favorite pit. Although it was very exciting, we couldn't maintain a steady rhythm so neither of us was having much success achieving an orgasm. We probably had driven (again, pun intended) at least twenty minutes this way when I had an inspiration.

"Tell us about your first time," I suggested. "I'll bet it was exciting for you, wasn't it?"

Joni thought for several seconds and then in cadence with our stroking she began. "Oh yeah! It's always been exciting for me! I was only fifteen. My boyfriend, or so I called him then, was seventeen and I realize now all he wanted was to get into my pants. His parents both worked so I wasn't supposed to go to his house except when my folks were sure we would be chaperoned. One weekend his parents got to go to Elephant Butte Lake with some of their friends and Mark (my boyfriend) had to stay behind for a football game."

Of course, we didn't tell my parents that his parents were out of town. Therefore, when I went to his house, on Saturday afternoon before the game, they thought there would be adults there. We had been going together almost six months and he had been finger fucking me almost from the start. We ..."

I interrupted her at this point to inquire, "Take a minute and tell us how that started."

"Ummm! That was neat! He gave me a ride home from MYF a couple of times and we started kissing. He played with my boobs and I didn't stop him 'cause it felt so good." "About the fourth or fifth time he drove me home, we were parked down the street from my house and I let him open my blouse and undo my bra. He rubbed my nipples till they were almost raw and then, when I told him it hurt, he began to kiss and nurse them. It was fantastic! I almost came just from that. Well I was really hot that night and when he slipped his hand up my skirt, I didn't stop him. I can still remember the feel of his fingers as he stroked them up my leg and began to rub my panties. Hell, I not only didn't resist him; I spread my legs wider so he could reach me easier. Boy did he ever reach me! First he rubbed the fabric into my crack then he worked his finger past the band of my panties."

With a quick little laugh she continued, "When his finger slipped into me I bit his tongue. Of course he jerked away from me and I immediately felt empty where his finger had been. I told him how sorry I was and said he had just startled me. Then to prove it I slipped my panties off and guided his hand back where it had been. He quickly took up right where he had left off, only a little hesitant about kissing me. Within minutes, I was panting so hard all the windows were fogged over. In and out, up and down he worked his finger. Finally he discovered my clit (actually we discovered it because it was new to me too) and I came for the first time in my life. From that night on I was hooked."

"So when I had the chance to sneak over to his house that day with no one there to watch us, I jumped at it. He began taking my clothes off as soon as the front door closed behind me. By the time we reached his bedroom, I was naked and he only had his shorts and his socks on. The socks were kind of a turn off, but I soon forgot about them."

"Now even though he had seen my body, I had never even seen his bare chest. So I was curious and more fascinated than scared when he dropped his shorts and this awesome rock hard spear pointed at me. He asked me to wrap my fingers around it and I was more than happy to please him. While I held him, he began to kiss me all over. We had been very intimate with our hands but he had never before used his mouth on me (at least not between my legs). I just lay on his bed and let him do whatever he wanted to. First, as I said he kissed me all over, then he began to concentrate between my legs. I found out later that he was as new to that as I was, but he seemed to know what he was doing at the time. Actually, he was experimenting. Fortunately, he was a fast learner."

"All the things he was doing felt so good I just relaxed and let give me pleasure. After a while he crawled between my legs and began kissing me from my pussy hair, up across my stomach, sucking my nipples and then kissing me on the lips. He did that a couple of times and then while we were kissing I felt his dick slip into me. It didn't hurt! Not even a little bit! There was no blood later either. He was a little disappointed by this because he had been told that a real virgin always bled. I explained to him that I had probably lost my cherry years ago either in gym class or while I was riding horses. Of course I didn't tell him it also might have been all the things I had been shoving up myself ever since I discovered how good that felt."

"We screwed like a couple of wild animals all the rest of that day and almost the whole day Sunday. It's a wonder I didn't get pregnant. I don't know to this day why I didn't but I've never regretted either having sex with him or not getting pregnant. Definitely, I don't regret not getting pregnant by him."

"Um Hmmm," I panted. "I hope telling that excited you because it made me so horny I'm about to burst."

With a malicious little giggle, Joni pulled me close and told me, "It didn't affect me at all, except when I came twice."

"You subtle little fox," I murmured into her silky hair. "Why don't you go drive for a bit while I see if your history affected Sue?" I kissed her deeply one more time and then helped her into her dress.

Susie pulled over and we played musical seats. I was not at all surprised to discover Sue was dripping wet when she got into the back with me. She had me stretch out across the seat and without removing her dress she straddled me.

As she guided me into her she said, "That made so hot I thought I was going to explode. I wish I had lost it like you did, Joni. I was almost twenty before I let a boy invade my clothing. All those years I missed. Hell, I'm just barely twenty-five now. That means I've only been having sex for about six years. If you don't mind me asking Joni, how old are you now?"

No answer was immediately forthcoming from the driver's seat so we all waited nervously for fear Joni might resent the question. Finally, she said she would tell us all if we would tell her how old each of us was. I answered, through my panting, that I had just turned twenty-one and Susie would be twenty-one on May fourth.

"God, you kids make me feel like an old woman," Joni said. "Well, fair's fair. I promised I guess. I'll be thirty in October."

"Hey, old woman," I teased. "Can I invade your body a few hundred more times before you're over the hill and all wrinkled up? You are one fabulously sexy lady. I love having sex with each of you and I want to say this right here in front of all of you." Then in cadence with our strokes I puffed, "You ... are ... as ... tight ... as ... anyone ... I ... have ... ever ... had ... sex ... with. All ... three ... of ... you ... are ... fabulous! What ... did ... I ... do ... to ... be ... so ... lucky?"

Everyone giggled, but no one answered me. When my exertions slowed after a bit, I asked Joni, "I know it's a bit late to ask this, but are you married?"

"Not any more," Joni hollered back over the seat. "I married when I was nineteen and divorced when I was twenty one."

Susie teased, "Jeez, you mean you went nine years without sex?"

With a sexy little titter, Joni giggled out, "Well, not quite, and your math is bad, too."

We all laughed and then things became quiet while Sue and I practiced our aerobic exercises. Joni was just as good as Susie at finding pits in the road.

Some while later I challenged Sue, "Are you going to tell us the erotically dirty nitty gritty of how you lost your virginity?"

"I'm afraid my story is no where near as exciting as Joni's was. As I said, I was almost twenty before I discovered sex. My boyfriend and I had been going together since our sophomore year of high school. I hadn't let him do anything except kiss me and even then, I was so stupid I didn't know enough to relax my lips. I must have been like kissing a knothole. We had gone on several trips together and I always made him get me a separate room."

"Well we had gone to Aspen for Christmas and one of the rooms he reserved was accidentally (or so the motel said) rented to someone else. It was snowing like mad so we were stuck sharing the same single bedroom. I told him not to get any ideas or try anything funny or we were through. I wasn't going to let him do anything, even if I had to sleep in a chair in the lobby. He assured me that after almost five years of resisting temptation he thought he could probably be trusted. The first night things went fine. He slept on his side of the bed and I slept on mine.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, the next day he slipped getting onto the chair lift and was drug several feet with his face in the snow. Nothing was broken but he was badly skinned up and his crotch was raw where he rode the pole of the chair lift before he could be rescued."

"That night I could see he was in obvious pain and his pajamas were irritating his wounds. Finally, I told him I wouldn't look if he wanted to sleep without anything on. Even after he came back to bed in the dark though, I could hear him moan every time the covers touched his body. I knew he was miserable and that he was trying not to keep me awake with his problems. The doctor had given him some salve to ease the pain and I offered to spread it on his body for him. Naturally, I had to turn on the light to see what I was doing. That was the first time I had ever seen a man without his clothes. Oh, I had seen pictures, had baby-sat when I was younger and I knew the facts of life. But never before had I really seen a naked man."

"I tried to look somewhere else as I rubbed the salve onto his body around his most private areas. It was impossible not to examine him as I worked. Otherwise, I would most likely have hurt him by rubbing too hard in the wrong places. His private parts were quite raw from being scraped and pinched. When I began to spread the salve onto his limp shaft, it quickly became stiff. He apologized, while I flushed a brilliant red. I also was becoming excited myself though I didn't recognize it until too late."

"John did though."

"Oh yes he surely did! He saw my nipples swell beneath my flimsy nightgown and slowly reached up and rubbed his hand across my breast. I started to protest but putting his finger to his lips, he silenced me. He whispered, "Please don't resist. You want me to caress you as much as I want to touch your body."

"Then he pulled me to him and kissed my breast through the fabric of my gown. I had never experienced such a thrill. I didn't resist as he nursed me to my first sexually induced hard nipple. When he pulled my nightgown from my shoulders I closed my eyes and told myself it was time to stop being such a silly goose. This was what should have happened years before."

"John sucked my breasts until I thought they would surely produce something for him to drink. Then he began to massage between my legs, again through the material of my nightgown. I tried to resist but my body had its own criterion and I couldn't deny my own pent up feelings. I was glad when he finally removed my clothing but I was shy lying naked before him because I was afraid he wouldn't like what he saw. I'm so damned skinny! Without another word, he began kissing me and fondling my nipples. I still remember how he rubbed the nipples of each breast between his thumb and finger until they were so hard I thought they might burst."

"When he began to slip inside me, I tried to stop him. Not because I didn't want him, but because I was afraid he would hurt himself. He told me it couldn't possibly be any more painful than his frustration was becoming. I was terribly embarrassed at how wet I had gotten. Soon though, I was thankful for all my moisture because he went on and on. We started having sex about eleven o'clock and when the sun came up the next morning he was still pumping in and out. I don't think he ever came that night and I know I surely didn't. I was still too hung up on being a 'nice girl' to allow myself to totally relax and enjoy."

"We moved in together and lived together for almost three years. I never had an orgasm all the time we were together. He finally moved out and moved in with another girl because she could climax. One time, after we split, he told me he never really enjoyed sex with me because he felt I wasn't enjoying it. How stupid! It felt good and we shared a closeness we wouldn't have otherwise enjoyed. I didn't need him to make me see skyrockets and cannons. I just needed the closeness back then."

Lest the mood become somber I pulled Sue hard down onto me and said, "What do you need now? You certainly do a fantastic job of launching those skyrockets and cannons these days. How did you learn to be so responsive? When you're about to climax, I can feel your muscles tighten and you absolutely gush inside. Ummm, and you do feel good to me, you're so tight inside."

"After John and I broke up I went a bit wild for awhile. I've never been much of a drinker but I began hanging out at the campus bars. Naturally, guys tried to hit on me even though I stuck to sipping soft drinks. Hell, guys in bars would try to hit on a gorilla if she smiled at them. Anyhow, I went home with several guys but no one really knew how to satisfy me. If I had been a drinker I probably would have been more relaxed and most likely would have enjoyed those times more. As it was, all I got was screwed in more ways than one. The guys got their kicks while I just got more frustrated and usually sore afterwards."

"One night I had been sending all the studs packing because I just wasn't in the mood for any of their immature bull. An older man, probably about mid thirties came in and we began talking. He seemed nice enough and I thought, what the hell, I've given it to some of these kids and they don't know what to do with it. Maybe this guy can give me whatever it is I'm missing."

"Well, we went to his motel room and proceeded to have the same old boring sex I had found with everyone else. He screwed me that night and again the next morning and it was all right, but nothing spectacular. We talked about it a bit and he asked me if I could stay with him for the rest of the morning. It was a Saturday so I was free until Monday though I didn't tell him all of that. He told me he had a friend he wanted me to meet and he thought this friend might be able to help me. I figured the 'friend' was some kind of sex therapist or psychiatrist or something."

"A few minutes later Bob, my friend of the previous twelve hours, returned with another man about his same age. He introduced his friend as Glen and sat down across the room from us. First Glen asked me to tell him a bit more about my sexual problems. I glanced at Bob wondering how much he had told this stranger but decided perhaps talking about my hang-ups might help."

"Glen quickly discovered that I had never achieved an orgasm. Then he began to ask me specific, somewhat embarrassing questions about what I found exciting, what had turned me on in the past and how I felt right at that moment. When I mumbled something about not really being able to talk about anything so personal, he sensitively began to ask me very specific questions."

"He wanted to know if I enjoyed having my nipples stroked. Did I like to have them sucked? I was so self-conscious I could only nod to his questions. When he asked me if I liked having a man stick his tongue inside me, I nearly crawled under the bed. He wouldn't allow me not to answer though. I finally admitted I didn't know because it had never happened."

"Then he stood up and effortlessly lifted me from my chair and into his arms. He kissed me gently on the lips, then began to nibble and kiss my neck and throat. When I tried to resist he grabbed me about the waist and before I could stop him lifted my blouse over my head. The next thing I knew Bob was unfastening my bra while Glen kept my mouth entertained with his."

"Then both of them began to nurse my tits. Being nursed has always been one of the few things I truly liked. To have two men sucking on me at the same time was so exciting I was wet before I knew it. Glen then turned my back to him, put his arms under mine and hugged me while Bob pulled my pants off. Before I knew what was happening Glen was again suckling me and Bob was running his tongue up and down the slit between my legs. Bob began nibbling my clit and I went a bit wild. I wiggled and twisted trying to enhance what he was doing to me and at the same time push my chest deeper into Glen's mouth."

"Bob ate me till I saw the proverbial stars and pinwheels then moved up to excite my lips and nipples while Glen shifted down to piston slowly in and out of me. Every time I reached another climax, they changed positions. By the time they finally allowed me to relax, seven hours had gone by. I was physically exhausted and really hung up on multi-partner sex. I love watching one man become aroused by another man's love making to me."

Sue's narrative had aroused me so much I couldn't hold back and filled her with at least a gallon of my coital liqueur.

We stopped at a service station to play musical mounts and relieve ourselves. The gas jockey probably spent the rest of the night choking his chicken from the show the ladies put on for him. Susie rubbed her ample endowments across his arm as she asked for the restroom key. Not to be outdone, Joni "accidentally" dropped the key and had to bend over in front of him to retrieve it. A teasing, "Doesn't that hurt?" was Sue's verbal contribution as she stared at the front of his pants. She choked on a mouthful of the Diet Pepsi she had bought when Susie teasingly reprimanded her, "Shame on you Sue! No one else had to have oral sex with him!" We left the poor guy frustrated with a starry look in his eyes.

Still clothed Susie sat beside me and began to lovingly stroke my happily overworked and flaccid member. I leaned back and told her it might be a while before I was again able to perform the duties she was so anxiously desiring. Even with her expertise it took almost two minutes to restore my blood circulation.

The soft red sheath she wore was so form fitting it left no doubt as to her climatic comfort. Every goose bump stood out like a small mountain which allowed the fullness of her nipples to become major volcanoes. She lifted the hem only high enough to allow her freedom of movement as she straddled my willing torso. Because of our many years together she knew the best way to revive my spirits was the touch of her wet and anxious womanhood. As I looked at the skintight red blur before me I said, "Please take that dress off. I want to watch your body respond as we make love."

"Uh Uhh," she purred. "Not until you're harder and longer than that!"

Her anticipation was drawing me to new dimensions which I thought impossible after my first two excursions down history lane. Eventually she became aroused enough to let me lift the veil from her charms. I brought her to the edge of the plateau several times but would press my magic wand deeply into her and then arrest all motion until her excitement waned. Finally, she pleaded with me to let her detonate the pent up charge she was holding.

"I want to hear about your first time. I don't mean our first time, because that wasn't your initiation, was it?"

Susie froze and tried to sluff my comment off with a giggle, but I persisted. "Don't be secretive with me. We've always been able to talk about anything. Please, it will really turn me on to hear about your first sexual experience!"