Cigarettes and Perfume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, now you have my number and you know I have yours since technically, that's my phone. The rules are still the same I just need you back in this with me again and no trying to disappear. I love you too much to let you go, James."

I hesitated. Thinking of Iris I replied, "I already know, Tory. But you know as long as you're married this can't go on forever. At some point I have to have a life and a family of my own with a wife that can sleep in my bed every night and not just when planned. If we don't get married this will have to stop and I don't see you divorcing his money any time soon."

She smiled at me, grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me deeply. I may like the smell of cigarettes and perfume but I hate kissing a smoker. It tastes like an ashtray and I haven't even kissed one of those to know it. The feeling was nice though. "James, you may have a certain level of control over me and a part of that is because of love you as much as I do. But understand one thing, this will stop when I say it will stop and I don't see that happening any time soon. Goodnight, James. I'll call you tomorrow."

Damn. What have I gotten myself back into?

12