Mrs Robinson on the Dance Floor

Story Info
Mrs Robinson can make me cum with just her words.
1.9k words
4.19
20k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holden_2005
holden_2005
57 Followers

I couldn't quite believe what was happening.

Mrs Robinson had taken my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor.

"Really Mrs. Robinson. Um, I'm not a dancer. This probably isn't a good idea," I protested weakly.

I really am a terrible dancer and usually feel like a total idiot on the dance floor. Besides, I was aware of the obscene bulge in my pants that was a result of her proximity, perfume and teasing in the restaurant.

The very sight of her arms when she raised them so casually, thrusting out her breasts, was so captivating -- they framed the toned firmness of her upper arms, revealing the perfectly smooth and squeakily shining and scented hollows of her armpits.

She dragged me out to the middle of the floor, and then turned to face me.

"Come on, you might like it, Paul," she said with a seductive smile. Then she put her hands together in front of her and began to twist her hips and shoulders in time with the music.

I was mesmerised and transfixed for a moment. I hadn't initially paid any attention to her dress or thought of it as particularly sexy, but I realised that when she started to sway, her ripe, voluptuous breasts heaved and rippled enticingly beneath the tight red silk that sheathed them.

A black bra strap seemed to have strayed out of her top and contrasted so vividly against her creamy skin.

I could clearly see the shapely moons of her buttocks flexing as she swivelled her hips beneath the gauzy silk. And sometimes her nylon sheathed thigh would come snaking out of the slit in the side of the dress, giving me a fleeting, tantalising glimpse of her garter belt.

She watched me with amusement as I stood there like a statue. She slowly raised her arms until her hands were in her hair, her eyes watching mine as I was as usual totally entranced by her toned upper arms and her smooth, shaved and glistening armpits that seemed to emanate a heady musk.

She turned slightly and started bumping her hips into mine from the side. I couldn't take my eyes off her but eventually realised I was expected to dance. I tried to follow her movements and before long my body was swaying rhythmically along with hers. I was totally out of my league trying to match her sinuous and spellbinding moves but somehow managed to follow her.

The band dragged the song out for quite a while but eventually it ended and she and I were both quite out of breath. I started to head back to the bar but she stopped me.

"I need a cigarette. Let's go outside for a minute," she said, pulling me towards the deck. She picked up a pack of Benson & Hedges that was on a table that we passed on our way out the door.

When we were outside she quickly lit up and took a deep drag as she leaned back against the railing. She kept her eyes locked on mine, still smiling quietly at me with an amused expression on her face.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it? You dance very well!"

"Oh that's not true! I know I'm not very good but at least I didn't step on you!" I said in genuine relief.

"Oh I think you could be good Paul. You just need someone to show you some of the basics. Would you like me to show you a few things?"

"Mrs Robinson. I don't know, I'm not sure," I stammered. I wanted to think that this beautiful woman that I fantasised about all the time was sort of coming on to me again but I didn't want to make a fool of myself by jumping to conclusions.

Mrs Robinson continued to watch me as she took another drag of her cigarette. Then she stepped close to me and said: "Here. Over here," as she pulled me into a secluded corner on the deck.

"I think you could be a wonderful dancer. All you need is someone to show you a few moves," she repeated in a husky murmur, slowly sliding her arms around my neck as she looked into my eyes.

I can still smell her breath. Single malt and expensive tobacco. And her perfume. All of it mingling with her own body scents created a heady aroma. I was already quite intoxicated.

I was aware that I was totally under her spell. And trying to hide the arousal I felt. I was deeply conscious of the sudden stirrings in my trousers.

"Would you like me to teach you?"

"Yes. Yess, please Mrs Robinson," I answered excitedly as the heady aroma enveloped me. And the sheer sensuality of those toned bare arms drifting around my neck as her body pressed lightly against mine made me dizzy with excitement.

"All right! Just relax and let me show you what to do," Mrs Robinson said with sparkling eyes as she moved in closer.

She was enjoying herself. She told me later that she had been looking forward to getting her hands on me again and this was turning into the perfect opportunity.

"Just let your body feel it," she murmured as she moulded her voluptuous curves to my inexperienced but athletic body and began to gently sway against me.

"Oh my," I remember letting out an audible gasp. I hadn't expected anything like this. I had thought Mrs Robison was being quite reserved with me and now, all of a sudden she was in my arms, her warm, lush curves and scented skin was pressing against me in the most arousing manner. My manhood -- she was later to call it "boyhood" -- quickly stiffened and bulged through the front of my pants. I moved fairly awkwardly, embarrassed that Mrs Robinson might realise I had an erection just from dancing with her.

Mrs Robinson told me much later that this was the moment when she had smiled to herself, feeling my virgin cock lurching between us. She stood on her tip toes to take a drag from her cigarette over my shoulder. She made sure to thrust her silky curves even more tightly against me as she did so

"Relax, baby! I can feel you tensing up! Just relax! Think of something you really like!. I know!. Why don't you tell me about what you did with my bra and panties that I had left for you in your bathroom," she breathed huskily into my ear as she twisted against me.

"Ohhhh! Mrs. Robinson!" I gasped in dismay. I definitely didn't know how to answer that question but just hearing it from her lips sent a lightning bolt of excitement jolting through my groin as I realised that it had been no accident. But what did she really know? Reflexively, my hips shot forward, and I moaned quietly as I hunched my aching boner into her swivelling loins.

"So tell me, what exactly do you fantasise about when you please yourself thinking about me?" she said oh-so-nonchalantly. "Do you think about cupping my breasts, kissing them, licking them, sucking them?"

I only groaned quietly again in response. I was totally confused now. This could not possibly be happening. My mom's best friend, and now my boss, was brazenly not only teasing me but cock-teasing me with my parents barely 100 yards away inside where the party was.

I had not heard such language apart from on Pornhub when I watched Julia Ann tease and seduce her friend's son, my best fantasy.

"You do like it when I raise my arms, don't you baby? Something tells me that you like it when I give you a good look down my blouse too," she laughed.

"Do you think I do not notice? You look so innocent and cute as you stare transfixed, as if under hypnosis," she was mocking me now, raising her toned voluptuous bare arms over her head, her beauteous and bounteous breasts thrusting out provocatively, stretching her top.

"Ummmmmm," I gasped again, hunching even more excitedly into her provocative loins. Her fragrant breath gusted into my ear as she purred. "I think you are a dirty boy and would like to tell you dirty things. I think I know your kinks. You like sniffing my wet panties, don't you dirty boy? How about I tell you that I have thought about fucking you too? But before that I would like to fuck with you a little..."

She seemed to be truly enjoying herself by now.

I thought I was going to cum when I felt that her breasts were now pressing into me, her tongue was flickering fleetingly over my earlobe. "I will make you a man from a mere boy, but I think I am going to make you beg me for it. I will tease you, I will show you how it feels when I lick and nibble on your chest," she said as her fingers made concentric circles on my nipples through my shirt.

I was now in a surreal zone. Her fingers grabbed my hair and yanked my head down as she brought her raised arms tantalisingly close to my mouth, my parched lips. "Take a deep breath," she said. "OK, you may kiss my arms, my inner arms, baby, I know you want to. I know you so want to lick them, don't you? But not yet..."

As she spoke and teased me she took one of my hands in hers and guided it under the slit in the side of her dress. She pressed my hand around behind her and onto her bare ass. My outstretched fingertips were just slipping under the tiny strip of her thong underwear when she sank her nails into the back of my hand, making me squeeze her creamy butt hard.

"Ohhhh!..." she groaned appreciatively, slamming her loins forward and moulding her silk clad vagina hotly into my thick, throbbing manhood.

"Unnnn! Unnn! Oohhhh!..." I cried at the searing press of her groin against mine. I never even had a chance to try and hold back. My cock stiffened feverishly against the silky heat of her thrusting loins. My balls lurched and suddenly my cum was spewing in my pants in a molten rush.

"Oh my! Paul! What are you doing?" Mrs Robinson whispered with an amused smile, knowing full well what she was doing to me.

I look down at the smiling blonde then closed my eyes and groaned with embarrassment and arousal.

"Are you coming? You are, aren't you?" she asked coyly as she felt the unmistakable throbbing of my boner against her. She was smiling broadly as she tilted her pelvis up and in, jamming her satin sheathed vulva into my spasming groin.

"Nahhhh!...Ohhhh!...Nooo!..." I moaned. But I couldn't help myself from clutching her ass as my orgasm washed over him. Helplessly I hunched against the press of her swivelling pussy.

"You're such a bad boy, Paul!...What am I going to do with you?..." Mrs Robinson teased as I trembled in her arms, my come spewing into my shorts. She giggled as my gushing sperm began to soak through my pants and spread warmly against the relentless press of her loins.

"Paul?"

There was a muted silence for a second as I opened my eyes and looked at Mrs Robinson. Her eyes sparkled back into mine as my virgin cock continued to throb and my semen spurted against her.

"There is no reason to be so apologetic and embarrassed," she finally said with a smile. "This was just to slow you down so you learn how to please me properly," she added.

"You would like to do that, wouldn't you baby boy? That's the beauty of your age. I know you would be good to be hard and ready to fuck any minute again, wouldn't you?"

holden_2005
holden_2005
57 Followers