All Comments on 'Cinder Whore Ch. 03'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wrong venue

I don't care it's brothers and a father this story does not belong on the incest site. Its most certainly belongs on the BDSM site. I could only give it a one and I'm ashamed it couldn't be less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: wrong venue

If you had spent ANY time on this site, you would have realized that Literotica puts all stories with any incest in them in the incest category. Incest, according to this site, trumps everything. Your comment is ignorant of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shocked

I love the cinderella story and this is just horrific. I don't even know what to say about it except this is the most cruel and horrible story ever.

ThornQueenThornQueenalmost 12 years ago
Stupid People Shut Up!

Heres an idea .....Read the god dam description of the story first. That way you dont have to read something you wont like and we don't have to listen to you people bitch and moan about it.

Once again awesome chapter LaSalia....I gave you 10 stars as I voted twice!! Yay me

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@ ThornQueen

Thanks! I know, people are just haters! Why read the three pages if you don't like it? If a story doesn't interest me, for whatever reason, I leave and just don't vote. Different strokes for different folks! The exceptions being the really badly written ones, I'll give a two on those to warn away others and comment to the author that an editor is a must. Different situation there, though.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
loving it....

Great story, great writting skills, and grrat creatively! Hope theres more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story :)

I loved this and just read all 3 chapters... Keep up the good work will be reading your other stories soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

I've been following your stories with great interest...you have an arresting style and a rich (if slightly dark ;) ) mind. I especially enjoy the Cinder Whore series. I hope you can continue this story at the fast pace it so richly deserves. Thanks for the great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

This story had everything ! It's amazing and written well . I love it and could read for days .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
435 Followers
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES