Cinder Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

Ellis could barely feel his legs as he stumbled into a free chair. He spent the remaining two hours watching his hot sister as she was fucked in all three holes by a total of 118 men. When it was obvious that the procession was winding down, Mal noticed several men were getting back in line. He didn't dissuade them. Ellis felt his cock hardening again as he watched three tall black men who had returned for a second run fuck his pretty sister in her ass, mouth and pussy for a whole 10 minutes straight. They all managed to cum at the same time, and her body jerked and shuddered as she was filled with their hot, gooey jizz.

The rest of the men slowly filtered out of the house, finishing the party officially by noon, excepting the few stragglers who wanted just one more taste. When the last man finished, Mal laughed, noting how his little daughter had continued to cum right to the final thrust, moaning like a whore as one particularly well endowed, older gentleman banged her ass for a grueling 13 minutes with no one else to interrupt him. She gushed her cum on him twice before he finally shot his load.

Mal had expected her to pass out at some point, and was delighted when the good doctor informed him that she had been conscious the entire time. The doctor had also informed him that during the three hour fuck fest he had kept track of her orgasms. He only went by her ejaculations, which were probably less than the true total, but she'd bathed the 118 men in her juices 184 times in the three hours. Mal couldn't believe it. He'd left out so many whips and paddles, some men had even choked her with chains, yet she was still able to cum in spite of the obvious pain. It was like Mal had died and gone to his own version of Heaven, where his little girl was tortured for her own desires. Now it was time for the coupe de grace.

The one man whose enormous stamina had caught his attention was still hanging around. Mal didn't remember inviting him, but he didn't necessarily know everyone he invited anyhow. The man was obviously obsessed with Ellie, and he needed more regulars to abuse his daughter anyhow.

"Now my friend, we reveal the to the little slut just who she really is."

Ellis wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean, but he was intrigued. He watched as Mel and his sons unchained his sister and put her in front of a mirror that had been brought down to the basement. He'd assumed it was there simply to give the men a chance to watch themselves as they fucked. Now he saw its true purpose. When Mal pulled the blindfold off the girl's face, Ellis nearly gasped. Her pale blue eyes were red and swollen from crying and she sported a black eye that he hadn't noticed because it was covered. Those things weren't what shocked him however. This girl was NOT Amber. Instead, she had the face of the sister he'd imagined and seen in his dreams. The realization that the video had been staged, the fake mole used as an easy identifier to fool the hundred plus men into raping his sister against her will. When she met his gaze, he had to fight to keep the horror from his face, sure that Mal would notice if he acted strangely now. Instead, he smiled down at her, trying to flood his matching blue eyes with as much love as he could, hoping it might ease her obvious fears.

Mal grabbed her long blond locks in his hands and twisted her head to stare at her reflection in the mirror. She gasped around the gag, which was still in her mouth, fresh tears streaking down her cheeks as she read the vile comments written across her body in dark black ink.

"That's right, baby girl. Look what all those men thought of you. Men who you'll never know who they are, who you might meet on the streets. They will know you, though, and you'll forever be branded with their labels: slut, whore, harlot, bitch, useless, cunt, cum bucket, slave, worthless, ho, slag, skank, fuckface, pathetic, worm, ugly, disgusting, repulsive, vile, hollow, feeble, loose..."

Mal kept going, listing, Ellis noticed, only the negative words, which were many. Some men actually did put their first names, and a few, including him, had written words of love. Ellis had scrawled the word "perfection" right above the mole on her navel. But as Mal obviously intended, she only saw the cruel, hurtful things that would stay on her body for days, not fading entirely for over a week. Ellis was beginning to see how being taken from his mother may have actually been a blessing in disguise. She had obviously failed to protect her daughter from these monsters. He would have to remedy this, and soon.

Ellie sobbed as she saw the horrible things the strangers had written after they had taken her body. She was deeply ashamed. She saw one of the strangers with her family now. His face was hard, cruel like theirs, but something about his eyes drew her to him. Also, he was almost an exact replica of her fantasy father, with sandy blond hair a few shades darker than hers and eyes in the exact shade. Her mother had always said she got her eyes from her, and it sometimes made it hard to look into a mirror, she missed her so much. Her daddy and brothers would never have dared abuse her like this if her mother was still alive.

Crisscrossed against the black writing were fine red welts where the men had beaten her with whips and paddles. She couldn't understand how strangers could have such violence for her. As she stared at her bruised and violated body in the mirror, she felt Donny take the gag off of her head. Her jaw was so sore, and she was so thirsty. She tried to speak, but her throat was on fire and her lips wouldn't move right. When her daddy approached her, holding a billy club in his hands, her knees buckled. The stranger caught her, holding her tight against his body.

"You didn't stop cumming, baby girl. You still aren't learning your lessons. You shouldn't be so eager for strangers, or your own flesh and blood. We'll just have to keep fucking you until you understand that."

Ellis narrowed his eyes. Own flesh and blood? He looked closely at the two brothers and Mal and did see a resemblance with his sister. Was it possible that his mother had married Ellie's real father last? It seemed so strange, but nothing about this scene was ordinary. The men were advancing, and Ellis knew he had to do something about it quick, or his little sister would be brutalized even more.

"Hey Mal, you going to fuck her with a billy club now? Twisted... But I was hoping to have some... one on one time with her... If that is okay with you?"

Mal stared down at him. Ellis didn't flinch. He kept the leering grin on his face and watched Mal's expression for any sign that he'd relent. Hoping to sway him, Ellis pulled one more card from his sleeve.

"And I'd love to borrow a few of your toys."

Ellis noted the instant change in Mal's expression. He relaxed and handed the billy club to his eldest son, and smiled.

"Depends on which ones, I guess."

It was a test, Ellis knew. He quickly glanced at the toys on the table and assessed which ones were most likely to cause the most damage when used properly. Roughly handing his sister to the younger brother, he walked to the tables. There was a studded paddle with a handle that resembled a huge ribbed dildo and some leather cuffs that would bind her ankles and wrists. He took those and then a ball gag and whip with metal balls on the tips. He narrowed his eyes and smirked, holding his treasures for Mal's inspection.

Mal was ecstatic. He was tired, and wanted to go get drunk, but he didn't want to give Ellie any time to rest. He knew the boys wanted to go hang with their friends, so this new man's offer to keep fucking and beating his precious girl until she passed out from the sensations was a welcome relief. The fact that the man chose the cruelest combination of toys was perfect.

"A man after my own heart. What did you say your name was?"

Ellis didn't see any reason to lie, there was no way this man could know who he was.

"Ellis Carver. Can I use your bathroom? She's a fucking mess, and I'm not that big into sloppy seconds. I'd rather leave my own marks, if you know what I mean!"

Ellis put on his cruelest smile and Mal burst out with laughter.

"Go right ahead! The house is yours for a while, me and the boys will be out for a while, I imagine. I'll set the alarm, so you'll have to call me so I can enter the key code remotely when you're done."

Ellis nodded. He remembered seeing security cameras at the front door, and figured the other exits were probably covered as well. It wouldn't be as easy as he'd hoped to rescue his sister, but he'd think of something.

Danny shoved Ellie back to Ellis, who caught her easily. She felt so small. If she weighed 100 lbs, that was a lot. She had tiny breasts and with the sparse light blond pubic hair on her pussy, she looked more like she was 12 than 18. It made him want to protect her even more, but it also made his cock begin to swell again. Taking the evil looking toys he began to half drag, half carry her up the stairs when Mal suddenly called out to him.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! We're training her still, so if you finish with her and the slut is still cumming with ease, then you need to use something else to keep her going until she stops. If you get tired, and don't want to keep it up, I suggest just beating her while she cums, then she'll pass out instead."

Ellis gave the bastard a thumbs up and had to lift Ellie in both hands when, after hearing her father's instructions, her knees gave out. He carried her into the master bathroom and began to fill the Jacuzzi tub with warm water. First, however, he stripped his own clothes off and turned the shower on.

Ellie wanted to die. The shame was unbearable, and now her daddy had given this man to permission to rape and beat her until she was unconscious! She stared numbly at the marble walls of the bathroom, the sound of the shower sending shivers up her spine. Mal always shoved her into the freezing water to clean her, and she expected the same treatment from the man who called himself Ellis. She whimpered when he lifted her to her feet and pulled her into the stall.

The soothing, warm water surprised her and she let out a moan of pleasure. He let her go and she sagged against the wall, enjoying the soft spray. Ellis's soapy hands began to gently caress her bruised and battered body, washing off the sweat and cum and spit from the men who'd cruelly fucked her for hours. He took the nipple rings and clit ring off, something she hadn't been able to figure out before, and the sensation of being completely nude and unadorned was liberating. He lathered her hair, massaging her scalp with strong fingers, and she began moaning again in delight. It had been so long since someone was gentle with her.

"Turn around, Ellie."

Dutifully, she did as he commanded, turning and leaning against the wall. Her head tilted up to look at him, her eyes searching his expression. She feared that this was some cruel joke. She feared he was making her let her guard down before he destroyed her utterly. But she only saw compassion in his eyes and a sweet, loving smile on his lips. The tender way in which he cleaned her body called out to her, and she found herself reaching up to cup his face in her hands.

Ellis shuddered. It had been heaven to touch her. Having her touch him was pure torture. All the loneliness and unrequited love of his past welled up inside him and he couldn't keep himself in check any more. His plan had simply been to wash her and help her sore body recover from the abuse of the other men. He knew her little body wouldn't be able to take much more, but her touch set him on fire and he forgot all about his determination to leave her untouched.

Ellie felt his hot mouth descend on hers, his tongue licking and sucking her lips, demanding entrance. She opened willingly, her sore jaw limiting how far her lips parted. When his tongue touched her own, she gasped at the pleasure that shot through her, and eagerly tilted her mouth so that he had better access to her. She clung to him like she was drowning, but his hands were never still, smoothing up and down her skin, not missing a single inch of her, even pulling a leg up over his hip so he could caress her calf, ankle and toes.

Suddenly a loud vibrating sounded. They broke the kiss and turned to look at the jewelry as it bounced on the counter top. Ellis grit his teeth in anger and turned the shower off. The cruel jewelry was a convenient reminder of why he was here. He placed it on a hand towel so that the noise was muffled, then carried his bruised and branded sister into the tub.

The soft jets massaged her skin and Ellis's hands soon followed, rubbing her neck and shoulders until the muscles relaxed. He worked his way down her arms, even rubbing between her finger tips, which were also sore from having fisted together so many times in pain. There were half moon shapes carved into her palms where her jagged, bitten nails had dug into her skin. One of the first things he vowed to do when he got her home was take her to the spa to get a manicure and pedicure. No sister of his was going to look so ragged and unloved.

After massaging her legs, he began to rub her ankles and feet. She had the most beautiful arch and perfectly petite toes he's ever seen. Ellie's reaction caught them both off guard. When his hands moved past her ankle her toes splayed out, then curled. She gasped and cried out at the sensation of his fingers against her foot. She stared in fascination as he continued to rub, his fingers gliding over her arch and when his fingers slid between her toes she moaned, her head falling back in bliss. The pleasure she was deriving from his touching her feet was intense. She didn't think it could possibly get any better. Then she felt his mouth licking and sucking her arch and toes and she instantly exploded, her body rocking so hard in her orgasm that she sloshed water over the side of the tub. Ellis did not relent, however, covering every inch of her foot with hot, sensual licks, dragging his teeth along the more sensitive spots.

Ellie was panting, moaning with each breath. When he finally set her foot back down in the water, she was both glad that the pleasurable haze was beginning to fade, and disappointed. When he lifted her left foot next, beginning his massage of her leg first, she began to tremble. She looked into his eyes, her mouth parted as she watched him, realizing he'd been focused on her expression the whole time. Their eyes locked and her heart nearly skipped a beat at the intensely erotic glint in his eyes. He was enjoying this almost as much as she, and it made her heart ache that someone actually felt joy in her pleasure. No one, not her father or her brothers, and even her mother for many years, had made her feel cared about in a long time. Right now, she felt loved.

Ellis was burning up. His cock was rock solid, and he didn't know how he was going to get rid of his erection without frightening her. He couldn't stop himself, however, as he licked and sucked her beautiful feet, her body careening towards yet another orgasm. His own breath was coming in short, rapid drags, and when he finally lowered her second foot into the water, her body lying there in naked and sated splendor, he couldn't stop himself from taking his cock in one hand and stroking it. He tried to be quiet, moving slowly in the water, willing her eyes to stay closed. The gentle lapping of the water against her pert little nipples was delicious. He stifled a groan and closed his eyes briefly to settle his nerves. When he opened them he saw her eyes, perfect blue pools that mirrored his own, staring in fascination as he stroked himself.

Ellie watched as the man pleasured himself. She'd never seen a man masturbate like he did. Professor Hort had jerked his cock rapidly, his old face contorted in a nasty leer. Ellis rubbed himself with long, slow strokes, his face a picture of bliss. She loved the relaxed, happy expression, and suddenly longed to be the one bringing him such pleasure. Slowly she waded to him, her eyes raking over his body. His muscles were lean and hard and his cock looked huge, magnified somewhat in the flickering water. She clasped his shaft with one hand while the other she used to stroke his chest, her palm brushing against one taut male nipple. She heard him gasp and looked up into his eyes. He licked his lips, and she knew she had to kiss him again. Ellie leaned into him, pressing her body tightly to him, still stroking his cock gently with her fingers, sliding up and down his silky shaft, her pinky finger tickling his balls. When she pressed her lips against his he thrust his tongue into her, wrapping his hands around her ribcage, brushing her soft, pink nipples with his thumbs. She moaned into his mouth and he ravaged her with his tongue. Everything else had been exceedingly gentle, but he simply wasn't able to hold his mounting passion in check entirely. She could feel his desperate need as his cock jerked and pulsed in her hands and she was delighted that it was she causing it. When she was sure he was going to cum right there in her hands, his fingers grabbed her wrists, holding her still. He buried his face in her neck and was very still for a while.

"Ellis?"

The sound of his name on her lips sent him over the edge. He couldn't hold back any more. There was only one way he knew how to release his passions on her without hurting her. She shrieked in surprise when he lifted her up and put her on the edge of the tub, her back to the wall. Spreading her legs wide he gave her no warning before thrusting his tongue into her moist center, licking her silken pussy with long, flat strokes.

"Ellis!!!"

She began to scream his name now as he lapped her juices, flicking her tender clit with his tongue. No one had ever touched her pussy without hurting her before, and the exquisite pleasure drove her to the edge quickly. Her whole body trembled and she held onto his shoulders for dear life before finally squirting her salty nectar into his mouth. Ellis drank greedily from her, but it just wasn't enough. She was too sweet, too perfect. She was his sister, and he loved her. He had to show her, had to pour his love into her the only way he knew how.

Dragging her back into the water, he wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled her into another searing kiss. Tasting herself on his lips, on his tongue, she moaned, her arms pulling him tightly against her, squashing her breasts flat against his chest. She felt his cock brush against her tingling entrance. There was a part of her that was eager for it, wanting to give in to him. The larger part of her, however, was still too used to being abused, and she was frightened of the pain. She tensed and tried to push away from him, but Ellis held her to him, sliding his cock into her bruised sheath.

He went slowly, which helped. She was already so turned on by his prior attentions that the pain she felt was just a dull ache, minimal compared to the sudden wash of pleasure as his cock filled her. Her cunt gripped him. He'd expected her to feel loose, but the repeated beatings by the other men had caused her inner walls to swell somewhat, and her muscles there were strong. She squeezed him, arching in surprise as her body accepted his cock with ease and eagerness. When she realized that the pleasure far outweighed the pain, she began to rock her hips to meet his long, slow thrusts.

They hadn't broken their kiss and he matched his thrusting tongue with his thrusting hips, making slow love to his beautiful sister. He was so grateful for this moment. They'd moved past her fear and pain, and she was allowing him to love her fully. It pained him that when he finally admitted that he was her brother, she might reject him, but for now, he allowed her to love him as a beautiful stranger.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers