Cinder Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

Ellie was afraid she would never get over this moment. It was perfection. If she had to go back to the pain and rape of her father and brothers' abuse, she wasn't sure she wanted to live. She didn't know it could be like this. Tears of joy flooded down her cheeks as Ellis made love to her, and she wished with all her heart that he had been the first one to take her. Maybe even her last. She vowed that before he left, she would beg him to steal her away from here. And if he refused, she would drink one of the bottles of cleaner her daddy left for her. She had run out of ideas on how to escape on her own, she truly believe he was her last chance at freedom, as much as that thought actually scared her.

Ellis felt her lithe body begin to tremble, and she choked back a sob that quickly grew to a moan. She began to whisper his name against his lips, over and over. Finally, as he felt her explode in pleasure, he began to thrust hard and fast, biting her neck gently as he poured his seed into her spasming body. Ellie recognized the bite immediately. This was the one man who had caressed her in the basement, drilling his cock into her ass for what felt like forever, while teasing her clit and nipples. It was one of the few unknown men that had stuck in her mind. He had been rough, but reverent, and she'd responded to him with more orgasms than the rest. Knowing he'd been one of the more considerate men, even during her rape, made her love him even more, and the memory of his hard fuck, coupled with the soft loving now, triggered a second orgasm on the heels of the first.

They lay in the warm water, clinging to one another for a long time. Finally he stood, taking her body with him. Ellis grabbed two large towels and headed to the master bed. He put one towel on the comforter and lay his little sister onto the soft absorbent cloth. The other he gently toweled her dry, then himself. He checked his cell phone to see if Mal was on his way back, but he had no messages from Mal or his sons. They were still alone. Ellis lay beside Ellie, staring at the ceiling. She rolled her body half onto his, laying one of her legs between his and nestling her head between his neck and shoulder. She sighed contentedly and he thought she might drift off to sleep. He wished he could let her, but his conscience kept screaming at him to get it over with.

"Ellie...?"

She murmured something sleepily, acknowledging him. He stroked her damp hair softly and took a deep breath.

"I have a confession to make. I wasn't invited to the party. I came here looking for you and your mother."

Ellie's brow furrowed in sorrow.

"My mother is dead."

Ellis felt the pain of their loss deeply. He took a moment to mourn the mother he would never know, then another to cherish the sister he still had. She was even more precious to him now, his only living relative.

"I'm so sorry, Ellie. Is that... when it started?"

Ellie didn't have to ask him what he meant. She couldn't respond beyond a nod, and turned her face into his neck, breathing deeply of his scent. It made her feel warm and safe.

"I should have come for you earlier. I should have protected you. This is my fault Ellie. It took me too long to find you."

Ellie pushed herself up on her elbow, staring down into his face in bewilderment. The image of her fantasy father sprung to her mind, but it was pointless. She knew Mal had told her the truth when he'd confessed to being her biological father. Searching his eyes for some clue, she again marveled at the exact coloring that she saw in the mirror every day, the color she'd inherited from her mother. Her mother's eyes. He had them too.

Ellie was too shocked to do anything but stare. Ellis could tell that she'd figured it out. He wasn't sure how, but he still knew. He kept waiting for her to push him away, to rail at him for tricking her, but she never did. Finally she lay her head back down against his shoulder. Although he was positive that the truth was known, he decided to speak it aloud.

"I'm your brother, Ellie. Our mother gave me up when she was 15. When I lost my adopted parents, my foster mother told me the truth on my 18th birthday. I've been searching for you and our mother for the last 20 years. And now I've found you..."

He chanced a glance at her face. She looked like a statue, with her battered, scribbled body still wrapped around his tightly. He didn't know what else to say, but one thing.

"Ellie, please talk to me."

Finally she raised back up on her elbows and kissed him, lingering and tracing the curve of his jaw with her fingertip. Her eyes were open as she kissed him, gazing at him with deep adoration and love, and he felt so privileged to be the one receiving it. He kissed his sister back with all the love in his own heart, dragging her body fully onto his. After breaking their kiss, they held each other tightly as Ellis whispered fervently in her ear.

"I'll get you out of here, I swear it. I'll take you home with me and keep you safe. Then I'll come back here and gut these bastards, but before I do, I'll make sure they know exactly how helpless and fearful they made you feel. I promise you, sister. But I need you to be patient until I can figure out how to free you."

Ellie's mind was whirling. Finally her prince had come, but he couldn't rescue her yet. She didn't know how she was going to survive even another hour with her daddy and brothers, but she did know that she wasn't going to give up. He promised to save her, and she would give him the chance. He had to know, though, just what it was he was saving her from.

"Mal is my dad. My real dad, I mean. Our mother just used him to get pregnant, and when my stepfather died, she called him so we could be a "real" family. She never got over my stepfather, though. I never knew he wasn't my real father until Mal told me the truth. Mother tried to, when she brought them home, but I was grieving just as bad. Then she started drinking and popping pills all the time. She fell down the stairs. I found her, laying next to the broken bottle."

Ellis held his sister just a little tighter. It would take a long time for her to heal from all the trauma of her life. She had him, now, and he would try to help her as much as he could.

Eventually he got a text from Mal saying that he was on his way back. Ellis texted back that he had just finished with Ellie, who he'd left unconscious in the basement. He lifted Ellie, who had fallen asleep some time ago, and carried her downstairs, tucking her in as well as he could on the small mattress. He threw the toys in the sink and got them wet before putting them in the drying rack, making it look like they'd just been cleaned. He was just in time, as Mal walked through the door when he shut off the sink.

"Ellis! You've got some stamina on you, man! So, how did you enjoy fucking my daughter to exhaustion?"

Ellis remembered to act surprised. Mal hadn't admitted that Ellie was his daughter. He hadn't told him her real name either.

"Amber is your daughter?"

Mal laughed.

"It's Ellie, actually, and yes, flesh and blood. She's got a psychotic disorder, you know. Clinical nymphomania. This is all for her health, you understand."

Mal watched Ellis intently. Ellie was becoming the nymphomaniac he'd claimed, having cum for so many strangers that day. He had been sure that the humiliation today would have broken her, but apparently she was still able to receive pleasure in extreme situations. He wanted to push her as far as she would go, but the boys didn't have the inclination to take it to the next level. Dr. Gal had already expressed an interest, as did the Professor, who was practically begging for a chance to fuck his little pupil. Gabe too wanted in, but all three of these men had demanding professional schedules, and weren't able to be there as often as Mal wanted. Mal had already decided today that he would take an early retirement pension from his job and live off the life insurance money. He'd invested it well enough that they shouldn't have any trouble with money. If they needed some extra cash, he already had a backup plan. Besides whoring Ellie out, he knew a few rich couples who wanted to adopt babies, but couldn't pass the background check. He could bring in $50k a year, easy, by simply telling the doctor to stop giving Ellie her shots. Later. Right now he needed to get this man on board. His retirement wouldn't start for another week, and he wanted to begin her training as soon as possible.

Ellis gathered his thoughts before replying.

"Wow. That must be challenging for you and your family. She does seem to have it bad. I don't suppose you... need a little help?"

Ellis made sure he leered as he said it, knowing Mal would respond to the expression as much as the words. He wasn't disappointed.

"I thought you'd never ask, my friend! I'm retiring early, and can train her myself soon, but for the next week, I need someone to jump start the program. I don't suppose you've got some vacation saved up or something?"

Ellis did.

"I'm actually on vacation now, for the next two weeks. I'd be happy to help your daughter with her training. For her heath, of course."

Mal clapped him on the back and walked him to the door.

"What a good Samaritan you are, Ellis! I'll see you bright and early in the morning then, 6:00? The boys and I will just be leaving so we'll have finished her morning routine by then."

Ellis tried to keep from grinding his teeth and nodded in agreement. He hated leaving Ellie here alone, especially since it seemed that Mal and his sons would be torturing her again in the morning, but there wasn't anything he could do about it now. He'd seen the cop at the party and knew it wasn't a fake uniform, he'd asked to see the guy's badge. Calling the police wouldn't help. He'd have to rescue his sister on his own.

As he walked down the drive to his car, Ellis tried to think of ways to soften the cruel training his little sister would be receiving, but he couldn't help but feel excited at the thought of her as his personal slave. He tried to shake the thought from his mind, but it stuck with him for the rest of the day, invading his dreams, where his beautiful sister was dressed in a slave collar and chained to the wall while he fucked her from behind.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers