Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't see that as very significant?"

"To you I'm sure it is, and for sure it would be sexy. But tell me, who will you make love to when you go home?"

"Charlie of course if I don't faint before then."

"Have you looked at all of our hard cocks?"

"I...no...I guess I've been..." and she looked down at where his cock was pushing against his cotton shorts. "Oh my God, Zack you really are hard."

I really am. See now Charlie has touched Cindy's nipple. Very tenderly and carefully, but can you imagine how confused and helpless he is right now. Reach down and touch my cock for me Diane. It's covered as you can see, but you will still be able to feel it."

"Oh god Zack," and her hand poised just short of touching him.

"It's okay. Bonnie doesn't mind at all, I'd love to feel your hand on me and Charlie can watch you touch another cock for the first time. I'll guarantee you he will be just that much more fired up when you go home. Touch me and forget about him looking at naked Cindy and Bonnie." Her hand moved of it's own accord and a second later she was feeling his cock head through a layer of cotton. "Can you feel my heat Diane? Feel how hard I am. Put your hand on my shaft and look up at me." She had to do as she was told now. Her hand moved and tried to wrap around his cock as she looked up at him. Then he kissed her, long and deep. Her hand stayed where it was as she tried in vain to grasp it. She wanted to feel it, to taste it and to jack him off. There was so much that she wanted, but at the same time she was still so afraid of all of that.

Chapter Twenty Two

Diane's world was spinning and she was afraid that it was all an erotic dream and she was going to wake up too soon.

Zack continued his even tone as he half whispered to her. "Charlie just touched my wife's pussy lips. Just a soft touch, but his fingers lingered as she smiled down at him and Cindy watched them. He looks over here at us frequently. He's curious about what you're doing with me. Diane, take my cock out now. Just pull the zipper down and help it out. It's that simple pretty one. Just pull the zipper down." She was so rattled she was close to crying, but her hand found his zipper tab and she slowly pulled it down as Charlie watched her. Then Cindy and Bonnie redirected their attention so that all eyes were on Diane now. When she reached in and put her hand around his hardness she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god Zack, I can't believe I'm doing this. You're so hard and you feel good in my hand."

"Thank you, now take it out because I want you to see what you have in your hand." He knew the others were watching, but he tried to ignore that fact as she focused on his face and as she freed his cock from its prison. Then she looked down and again whispered, "I can't believe this."

"Explore it Di, move the skin and feel it in your hand. How I wish I could pleasure you. I'm not allowed, so you don't have to worry about that, but I wish so very much that I could have you."

"Bonnie won't let you?"

"That's right. About anything else, but not lovemaking. Di, what you're doing feels so fantastic, please don't stop."

"But Zack, what if you cum?"

"I just might, and if I do, then please take it in your mouth for me. Swallow my cum."

Charlie was between his two women and his hands were busy with them, but his eyes were on his wife. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. They hadn't talked about any of the things they were doing so he didn't know what to expect from her next. Would she make love to Zack? He had to think that was possible.

With Diane close to and facing Zack as she played with his cock, his hands went to her blouse and started to unbutton it. Her other hand went up to his, but he didn't move away. Instead he whispered, "It's okay Di, it's okay. I want to see your breasts. I can see even through your clothes that they are magnificent, but I need to see them. I want to see your nipples and the sweep of your breasts while you have my cock in your hand."

By that point, she was unbuttoned, and though he had to coax her, it soon fell to the floor as she changed hands on his cock to free her blouse. Her bra soon followed and his hands went to her breasts while she continued to hold onto him, though her hand was still.

He had exaggerated when he said her breasts were magnificent, but they really were very nice and his hands paid homage to them as her hand moved on his cock again. "Charlie knows that your breasts are out and that you're holding my cock. It's easy to see that he doesn't care Di. He's staring because he loves what he sees. He's so very turned on, and his cock is struggling to be free."

"I wanted Charlie to have a special experience this afternoon."

"He is, believe me. His arms around two naked women and his hands just teasing their breasts while they watch us. I'd say he's having a day like he's never had before. But that doesn't mean you can't have a special day too. Look at you honey, your topless and you have your sweet hand around my cock," and he reached for the hook on her shorts.

"Oh no Zack, not my shorts."

"Yes, please Diane, don't deny me that pleasure. I need to see all of you."

He was really working on her. He'd seen many naked women, but he knew she wanted more to happen, so he was determined to help her get what she wanted to do, but was afraid of. "Di, do you still feel jealousy because Charlie is holding two naked women in his arms?" She had almost forgotten about Charlie.

"No Zack I'm okay now."

"Fantastic. Now concentrate on you and me. Focus on how it feels to be with me right now as you caress my cock and you are being undressed. Zack carefully motioned to Ray who was closest and then put his arms around her. "Hold my cock tightly love. Feel my wet cock head." She again did his bidding, but then she felt hands working her shorts down as Zack whispered, "Di honey, Ray is undressing you now. Feel his hands on your nakedness as he slips your panties down. You are safe because we all care for you and nobody will try to make love to you. Ray is looking at your sweet ass now and can you feel his hands caress you?"

"Oh Zack yes, but I don't know how much of this I can stand."

"Try to be strong now Diane because there's another surprise for you. Ray and Rudy are naked now and they are right behind you with hard cocks. They want you to touch them before you leave us. Turn around now and look." When she turned around, even Charlie was naked and his cock was on proud display. Now Bonnie and Cindy had seen her husband's cock. This was going so fast and so much farther than they had expected or even wanted, but now she didn't want things to stop. She had to have the other cocks in her hand. At least to touch and slide her hand up and down on them. She was dizzy from all that was happening, but more was coming. Bonnie joined them and arranged them so that Diane was surrounded by nakedness and with four hard cocks pointing at her. Bonnie guided one hand to Ray's cock and then her other hand to Rusty's cock as Zack stepped back and quickly stripped. After that, most of what kept Diane standing up were the men as they pressed their bodies against her. Diane's hands were busy and because of being so overwhelmed she was pumping cocks fast.

"Diane," Zack whispered to her, "Ray is close to cumming, are you going to let that happen without catching it in your mouth? We all want to see you taste Ray. To see you swallow his spunk."

Charlie was close enough to hear what was being said now, so he told her, "Yes honey, I love you and I want you to take Ray's cock while we watch you." She looked at Charlie in total surprise and then knelt in front of Ray. It didn't take long before she was receiving Ray's offering and she eagerly swallowed it. Then Rusty moved close and she took his cock in her mouth and was soon swallowing Rusty's cum.

Cindy looked on in surprise at what was happening, but then she saw Zack jacking off and then moving close to Diane and she was soon sucking him dry and didn't stop until he was going soft in her mouth. Charlie was last. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but he put his cock in her hand and she pumped furiously as she looked up at him. "Give it to me honey, please give it all to me." A minute later that's exactly what he did, and again she was swallowing fast to keep up with her man. She got to her feet then and fell into his arms as he slowly recovered from giving her all he had.

"I love you so much," he whispered in her ear, "And you are so hot. I want to take you home and fuck you now."

She closed her eyes for a second and then said, "Yes, god yes let's go home. I want you inside of me." She wasn't whispering so all of the others heard. Diane dressed in her top and shorts and left her underwear on the floor. Charlie grabbed his shorts and even left his shoes there as they waved as they left.

Bonnie kissed Zack and told him, "You really worked her over honey."

"I hope I didn't over do it, but I could see that she wanted more. I didn't expect her to go that far, but as long as she was willing I was eager to help her."

"That's my loving husband. You were good honey." Then she looked at the others and said, "All of you were good, especially you Cindy."

"I was so swept away I didn't care what happened. I just knew that I was glad to be here and able to share in things."

"Guys," Bonnie said, "You three go home in Ray's car and I'll be there in just a little bit. Cindy and I need to talk about a few things, like Diane and how she might feel later." They dressed and Cindy kissed each of them goodbye before the two women went to the kitchen where they had coffee at the table. "Cindy, first of all are you okay?"

"I'm fantastic. Well mostly. I'm so pleased that I had the courage to strip naked for Charlie. I loved watching him as you and I teased him too. Bonnie I'd give anything to make love to him, but I don't see that coming. Diane is still struggling and I just hope she doesn't have a nasty rebound from all of this."

"I do too. I think she'll be okay, but she could well go through a period of self doubt and recrimination, but I hope she comes to you if that happens."

"She and I had some time together earlier."

"Is that when you decided to set things up?"

"Pretty much, but nothing like we ended up with. First we talked about you and me and how we have been exploring."

"Oh really, and how did that go?"

"Fine. Great even because she ended up naked with me and we explored each other, just like you and I did."

"That's great, so no self doubt there it doesn't sound like."

"There didn't seem to be, even though I gave her an orgasm."

"Did you really?"

"I wasn't trying to, but she was getting so turned on that...well you know we just kept going and it happened."

"Well that's one thing I've never done. She didn't try to return the favor?"

"No, we really didn't have a lot of time left."

"You know we nearly gave each other ones last night."

"I remember all of that."

"And to think all of this started because your Kevin pushed you into things you didn't want to do."

"You know Bonnie, I've been thinking about all of that. I think I wanted him to push me so my conscience would be clear. Damn it, I really did enjoy some of the things we did. I'm not saying I want to go back to that, because I don't think I do. But I have to quit blaming him for everything. We said he had issues and he did, but so did I, and some of his issues were there because of me. It's all still pretty mixed up in my mind, but I think a little of how I reacted after the cabin was because I felt I had to lash out. That cabin was just more than I was ready to handle."

Chapter Twenty Three

Diane and Charlie raced home and it was only their good luck that they didn't get stopped for speeding. They were trying to save their conversation for their bedroom, but that only lasted until Diane asked him, "When did you undress honey?"

"I didn't, Cindy and Bonnie undressed me and it happened somewhere about the time you had your hand on Zack's cock through his shorts."

"I can't believe what just happened."

"I can't either. I know you and Cindy had something planned, but did you two plan all of that?"

"We planned very little of it. You were supposed to see her and Bonnie naked and that's it. That's all we expected to have happen. And she was going to show you the photos."

"I can't believe you were okay with any of that, let alone the rest of what happened."

"I really was okay with the pictures. What were you thinking as you looked at the them?"

"Honey, to be honest I'm not sure. I was shocked even though I had an idea it was going to be something intimate. I still can't believe that I saw her so...hell, so up close and personal."

"You saw her pussy opened wide for the camera."

"I'm trying to get used to you using those words, but that's what I saw. Her very nice and symmetrical pussy."

"But it never occurred to you that you wanted to make love to her...to fuck her?"

"Of course it did and once that happened, that was on my mind a lot."

"What about Bonnie?"

"Honey, by then I wanted all three of you at the same time. I'm not sure I'll ever be the same again."

"None of us will ever be the same again. So you felt no jealousy?"

"I felt a lot of jealousy actually, but by then you had Zack's cock buried in your throat. I couldn't very well say, sweetie let's go home now."

"So you suffered through that whole thing."

"I didn't suffer. I got past that then and...damn, I can still see you swallowing all of that cum and doing it eagerly."

"I would have swallowed the cum from twelve guys by that time. I wanted my belly to be filled with cum in fact."

"Do we ever have some talking to do."

With all what they had just experienced, when the made it to their bedroom they had no patience for foreplay. His cock was buried in her and they didn't stop until both of them were past the point of doing anything more than breathing and talking.

Their immediate fires were under control, at least for the time being, but they had enough energy to continue to talk about their amazing afternoon.

"Di, you didn't say if you were jealous."

"I wasn't when you saw Cindy's pictures. But when you two kissed I had a strong wave of unpleasant emotions."

"Why from just that kiss?"

"Because it wasn't hard to see the passion you were both feeling.

"How did you get past that then?"

"I'm not sure. It just sort of dissolved for some reason. I mean once the kiss was over. After that, it might bother when you did this or that, or one of the women did some certain thing, but then it would ease. I don't know why one thing would trigger it and another wouldn't. When I saw you naked and between them with your hands on their tits, it bothered me a little but not very much. I guess by then Zack had so much of my attention I just didn't care about anything else."

"He sure kept you going hon."

"Every time I would feel like I had gone too far, he'd work his magic on me and I'd continue. He was very tender and persuasive, that's for sure."

"I think he had his plans for you early on, because he was staying back and observing when everybody else was getting in on the action. I think he waited for his chance and then took it."

"Whatever he did, I'm glad all of that happened."

"You want him to fuck you I'm sure."

"Very much yes, both him and...well I guess all three of them. I know we can never get into that, but you asked. I know you want both women."

"I do, but like you, I know that won't happen except maybe in this bedroom when we talk about them."

"Did you get a good look at Bonnie's pussy?"

"I did, but not as good as I did Cindy's."

"She really does have a nice one."

"That sounds funny coming from you. I'm not used to the idea that you've really checked out another woman's pussy."

"I know Cindy's very well, because I touched it and even tasted it."

"You what?"

"Charlie I have to tell you something. Before you arrived, Cindy and I talked a lot about a lot of things. Also about Bonnie and all of that of course, but...I hope she doesn't mind me telling you, but she said she wants an open lifestyle. Anyway she and Bonnie have explored each other a couple of times. You know, touching and tasting and seeing what another woman's pussy looks like up close. I don't know what started that, but Cindy told me all about it. Well, then we talked about being naked for you, and...I don't remember how it happened I guess. But it did and Cindy explored me and fingered me and tongued my clit until I climaxed."

"Holy shit, you had an orgasm from a woman?"

"I had a hard one in fact."

"Shit, I can't keep up with all of this."

"I know, I can't either. Honey we shouldn't have done what we did. An innocent kiss, or embrace. Flirting and even a fantasy or two, but think of that. I played with, kissed and tasted another woman's pussy.

"Will you do that again with her?"

"Damn it honey, I liked it, but I don't know. It isn't something I'll want to do all the time though. I just can't get caught up in that. I'm afraid of that."

"Maybe one of these days...I mean if you still want to...you and one of the guys could fuck as long as I can watch. Then I'd know if I could handle that again."

"I'm not going to do that honey. Even if I think I can handle it, I'm not going to, because I'll want all of them and I won't be happy with just once. There is one thing I'd like to try sometime though. After seeing Cindy in that picture with a guy in each hand while she was on her back, I'd like to see what that's like"

"That would be okay."

"You sure?"

"Of course."

"That means you could do something with both women."

"I'm not sure what I'd want in that area. Time will tell I guess."

"We have to think long and hard about what just happened. So much went on that we can't even recall all of it right now and that's scary. We had a good love life or sex life, whatever you want to call it. So why did we just do all of those things? I like how you make love. I'm familiar with your moves and how it will feel. You're good in bed."

"Thanks honey, but think about what you just said. Maybe there's a clue there. You know my every move and how it will feel. Does that say rut to you?"

"I don't like to think of it like that. Me fucking one of the other guys can't be the answer."

"Damn when you say fuck I have to blink. It seems so strange coming from you."

"I know, you said that. But if I were with Zack for example it would be fucking and not making love to him." Then she paused and said, "Something just struck me. I think I'd want Rusty first."

"Why is that?"

"Because Cindy and Rusty screwed and I'd like to see how he is and then talk to her about him."

"Now that's weird. So Cindy could fuck me and you two could talk about that experience."

"Very clever honey, and I know you'd love that, but I don't think so. Okay so do you think Cindy will abide by her new lifestyle?"

"I don't know what to think there. If I understand that, we might go over there and she'd greet us at the door bare assed."

"That's my understanding. Or she might go to Bonnie's and just strip." "Maybe you'll get a chance to be alone with both of them and you can get a better understanding for all of that."

"That will probably happen. They will want to talk about what just happened and how you and I coped and all of that."

"I'd like to know how we managed to handle that myself."

Chapter Twenty Four

It was late Sunday afternoon when Diane got a call. "Hi, it's Bonnie. Listen, Cindy is on her way over here to chat. Can you get away for an hour or two and join us?"

"Let me check with Charlie, just a sec. She left the phone and went to the computer room and said, "I'm going over to Bonnie's so us women can talk over coffee or whatever." They both smiled and then she said, "It's just like we talked about honey, they want to discuss yesterday."

1...910111213...16