Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you and Tanya were getting acquainted."

"She's very nice, sexy too."

"I guess she is, where did she go?"

"To get a drink and talk to Bonnie for a minute. I met Kevin, he seems nice enough."

"He is."

"I'm surprised he isn't clinging to you."

"We're still working through some issues."

"I can only imagine." His hands went to her hips as he stepped slightly closer saying, "Cindy I know I'm repeating myself, but I want to tell you again just how fantastic you look."

"Thank you, I can never get tired of hearing that," and her hands found their way to his hips as well. "Rusty, you have won a place in my heart for being so nice to me. And you were so gentle and caring at the cabin. You'll never know how frightened I was and how much I just wanted to sit down and cry or scream."

"I could see that in your eyes. I really didn't like what we had done to you, or rather more like what Kevin had done to you. It just wasn't right. He said you'd be shocked, but then you'd adjust and the four of us would have a great afternoon. He couldn't have been more wrong about how that affected you. Not in the way he told it of course, but we did have a great time together. Before we left there, I wanted to bow to you because of how strong and in control you were. I know you were fighting for control of your emotions and your fears, and I know that you did things that you never would have approved of, at least not then."

"Rusty, I still don't know how I feel about a lot of things. I do know that I wanted to make love to you so much. All of you really, but especially you. Then you and I did have those few minutes together, but not being alone with you I couldn't really talk to you like I would have liked."

"Cin, are you saying we could see each other. I mean...maybe have dinner or something, so we could talk."

"I'd like that very much. It helps to hear how you feel and about what you experienced and feel about that day from hell. I still call it that because of the shock and terror that I had to go through. I told Diane that I went from hell to heaven."

"Bonnie joined them and asked Cindy, "Could I borrow you for a minute?"

"Of course." She looked at Rusty and told him, "I'll find you in a little while."

"Take your time because I'm not leaving or even going far."

As they moved away, Bonnie said, "You and Rusty seem to just be so comfortable together."

"He's such a great guy."

They went on into the kitchen where Bonnie poured them each a salty dog in salted glasses and they both sampled their drink. "Cindy are you in love with Kevin?"

"Before the cabin I wondered if I might be, but I hadn't decided. Then of course after the cabin I hated him, so that means we almost have to start over."

"I asked, because he left a few minutes ago."

"He just left?"

"He said that as nice as everybody was, he just wasn't comfortable enough to stay. Of course I told me that after he had watched you with Rusty for a minute. I was talking to Charlie, but I kept glancing over to you. You two were getting pretty close and I think it was that more than being naked that sent him away."

"But I warned him about Rusty and me."

"Either he didn't believe you or he found he couldn't handle that as well as he thought he would. I'm sure you two will be talking and he'll explain."

Cindy paused as she let more vodka and grapefruit juice slip down her throat and then said, "My whole life has been changing so fast and it's been hard for me to think straight, so maybe I didn't handle that as I should have."

"Don't be quick to accept any fault for anything. You have been the victim in your mess, so don't take the role of being guilty."

"Thanks for reminding me." She took one smaller sip and asked, "Bonnie do you think you and Zack will ever allow partner trading?"

She smiled and said, "Cindy we talk about that a lot. We knew that our lifestyle was going to be full of changes and challenges, maybe some regret and an argument or two, but we are such soul mates that in minutes we're kissing or making love. Are you saying you'd like to make love to him?"

"Yes, very much so. I know I can't but that's what made me ask. That and I wonder how I'll be if I decide to continue living like this."

"You'll only learn those answers as you go along. But, yes, I can see you and Zack making love. I watched you two so intently when Zack was allowed to slip inside of you for a minute. I didn't like that and then I loved seeing you two together. I too have a lot to consider and decide. Our rules and regulations continue to shift and change. Mostly toward the more liberal of course, but that's not so with everything. She emptied her glass and then smiled as she said, 'You want to make love to Rusty again of course and that's not hard to see."

"Like you said, that's probably what sent Kevin away."

"Maybe. But if that's so, then that's his problem because you were very open with him right from the beginning."

"I really was."

"So you're okay?"

"I'm okay Bonnie. Leaving without finding me first is very telling though."

"I think so too. Will you be able to go out there and enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, but I'm sorry that you went to all of this trouble for Kevin and me only to have him pull that stunt."

"Don't be too hard on him hon. This just isn't a way of life that he can handle. We could analyze him and say it's different when he's the one naked and on and on, but that changes nothing. He has to find what works for him. The way Zack and I choose to live is on the fringe and we couldn't be happier, but that's us and not others."

"Bonnie how long was it before you and Zack could just undress in front of others or them in front of you and not feel anxiety or fear or a rush?"

"I still feel those things, but for me they turn into a rush of adrenalin or a sweet sexual nudge that stays with me. I just hope those feelings never stop. That's part of the whole scene really."

"Thanks. I better go find the others and bring them up to date."

"Tell Rusty and you'll have him in the palm of your hands for the rest of the evening." Cindy smiled, kissed Bonnie softly and leaving her glass behind went to find the others with Bonnie right with her.

Chapter Thirty Two

When Bonnie and Cindy rejoined the party, Cindy saw Rusty talking to Marge, and then she saw Diane very close to and chatting with Gary, with their hands finding excuses to touch each other here and there. But what surprised her a little, was Doug and Tanya were off to one side and seemed engaged in a close conversation with mostly empty glasses in their hands, while their other hands would touch the other's arm or hand as their conversation continued. Despite Kevin abandoning her, as she looked around, she could feel that sexual nudge as Bonnie had phrased it minutes before.

Charlie joined her and asked her, "Did you notice Diane with Gary?"

"I just saw them and it looks like they are getting along quite nicely. You okay with that?"

"I'm fine but I expected to see you return with Kevin, because I don't see him anywhere."

"That's because he left."

"He wouldn't just leave."

"He told Bonnie."

"That's pretty low."

"It's okay Charlie. This isn't his thing obviously. He pushed himself enough to be here so I have to give him credit for trying. I guess that's it for us, but I'll call him later and, if nothing else, say goodbye to him." Charlie held her to him for a minute and said, "I hope that doesn't spoil the party for you."

Her arms went around him and her hands landed on his ass as she said, "I'm surrounded by old friends and new, and I have my arms around my very best friend and his cock is tapping me between the legs. How could I not have a good time?"

"I'm glad." Diane joined them then and her smile spoke volumes.

"Di honey," Charlie said, "You are glowing. It isn't hard to see that Gary is getting to you."

"He is damn it. Excuse me a second Cindy," and then she put her lips to his ear and whispered as Cindy stepped back and watched them.

"Are you sure?" Charlie asked her.

"Yes, if you say I can."

"I can't say no to you hon. Just come back to me afterward."

"You know I will." Then turning to Cindy she smiled and said, "Sorry Cin, thanks for letting me butt in."

"That's fine Di, it's good to see you having such a great time. Now it's time for us to have some real fun."

She couldn't stop her smile and at least for the moment Kevin was forgotten. "Charlie what are you up to now?" Rather than answer her he led them over to Doug and Tanya. They were still talking and touching, but Rusty had joined their conversation.

Tanya smiled as her brother approached. "Brother Charlie this is so far beyond believable. I'll bet Mom and Dad would just die of embarrassment, let alone disappointment."

"I suggest they never know about any of this."

"Gee, I never would have thought of that."

"Now be nice, because I came over to suggest that you two wander over to Diane and Gary."

Doug's hand went to Tanya and in his haste got a handful of her breast, but neither of them was in any real hurry to correct that situation. Doug asked, "So what are we getting ourselves into?"

"Rather than me answer a lot of questions, you two better come with us."

Gary and Diane had moved to the patio and had thrown a couple of pads to the cement that they had borrowed from chaise lounges. Charlie and Cindy were to Diane's left and when she saw them she smiled but blushed, because she knew she was on display. The one thing she neglected to consider was her brother would be watching everything she did.

Cindy had a very firm grip on Charlie's arm anyway, but when she saw Diane lying down she quickly whispered, "What are they going to do...I mean how far are they allowed?"

"No intercourse."

"That's the only restriction?"

"Yes, and I wish I could give her the freedom to decide, but I'm not sure I could deal with that."

"I'm not surprised."

Gary's cock wasn't huge, but it was impressive by about anybody's standards. As they lay together and kissed, Diane's hand was wrapped around his shaft, and her small fingers seemed so inadequate for the job, but she was devoted to pleasing him. The first time Charlie saw Gary's hand touch Di's pussy he tensed and Tanya noticed that. Her left arm slipped around his waist as she whispered to him, "You okay bro?"

He smiled at her and said, "I'll be okay. This is just all so new to me."

"Guess what, all of this is new for all of us. Oh god, look at Di try to take him in her mouth now." Diane had moved down as Gary gave her room and eased onto his back. They had changed positions and she was focused on sucking him and playing with his comparatively small balls.

Gary's hips moved involuntarily and Cindy was watching both of them, but her hand found its way to Charlie's cock. Though Diane was too busy to notice, Cindy's hand was exploring Charlie's cock and balls as best she could. Tanya held onto her brother as Doug began to explore her. The whole tone of the party had changed in a matter of minutes.

It wasn't long before Doug was on the patio and Tanya had joined him and they had no restrictions other than the ones they might impose on themselves. As soon as Tanya had moved, Rusty had come up to Cindy's other side and his hand joined Charlie's as they explored her and she held onto the two men in her life right then. She just didn't care about who was where beyond her little world.

After a few minutes, Gary had moved around and started to eat Diane as she opened herself for him and her head eased back to the thin pad and her eyes closed. She had a small orgasm and opened her eyes and found her brother on his back right next to her as Tanya took him deep in her mouth and slid up and down his cock. It was uncomfortably weird for Doug and Di for several seconds, but then that changed as they accepted what was happening. He reached for her hand and she managed a soft smile just before Gary hit her sweet spot again and she was on her way to her second climax. She held Doug's hand tightly as Tanya got him closer to his peak, and during that, Cindy was entranced as she watched the four of them as Charlie and Rusty run their hands all over her pussy and ass.

It was while Charlie was taking a turn at fingering and teasing Cindy that Diane looked up and saw them. She was going to move down and see to Gary's finish, but she had to stop and watch her husband's fingers disappear into Cindy. She was a mass of conflicting emotions right then. She wanted Gary's cock so much and she wanted him to cum all over her, but first she had to watch Cindy respond to what Charlie was doing.

Charlie realized that Diane was watching, so he quickly knelt down and made a mad effort to kiss Cindy's pussy. He just wanted his wife to see him with his face between Cindy's legs and she did.

Diane pulled her eyes away and refocused all of her energies on Gary until his cum was flying in the air and landing on both of them. By the time Diane could slow down and recover enough to get up, Rusty had taken over with Cindy, and a minute later Rusty's cock was deep in her as Doug, still down on the cement with Tanya, noticed her look at him. Rusty was pumping in and out of Cindy, so he moved enough to kiss Tanya until her climax was breaking the surface. Poor Charlie was the only one that didn't get to cum, but Bonnie was right there and took over, and as the others watched, she sucked and pumped him with her hand until she received his offering and she swallowed before she smiled up at him.

Charlie and Diane, Rusty and Cindy and Gary were used up. Marge was right there for her husband and they shared a long tender kiss before they whispered back and forth, but poor Marge was another one that had been left out of the action.

Ray was totally involved with Brenda so other than watching the others, he was content to be with her, so Bonnie whispered to Zack and he looked at her to be certain he had heard correctly. Bonnie nodded her head and within a minute, Marge was over Zack and riding his cock. That was her favorite position and Zack didn't know of any positions he didn't like. He and Marge had never made love so this was a new experience them. That also meant that at some point Bonnie was going to make love to Gary, and she could hardly wait to sample his big cock. She also wasn't sure how Zack was going to accept that idea. One by one, the chaise pads were replaced and people were sitting down as couples. Gary and Diane were still with each other, as were Zack and Marge. Cindy, Charlie and Rusty were a cozy threesome and Bonnie joined Doug and Tanya. Ray and Brenda were the only ones missing and they were inside on the carpet and near the TV finishing their lovemaking, oblivious to what they had missed seeing.

Chapter Thirty Three

Charlie was lying back on the chaise lounge, and Cindy was sitting next to him with Rusty sitting on the cement at Cindy's feet. She felt so loved as the two men continued to gently touch her as conversation slowly developed among the whole group. No significant reference was made to anything that had just happened. That would take place later, between couples. Diane and Charlie would talk as would Zack and Bonnie and Gary and Marge. Of course there would be a lot of conversation between Diane and Cindy as well. In fact some of their conversation would happen as the five of them went home a little later.

Cindy was in the back with Tanya and Doug, so they were sitting very close and Doug's hand was frequently on Cindy's thigh and though he wasn't even aware of it, he was slowly caressing her. Tanya didn't fail to notice that, but it didn't seem to bother her. Diane turned slightly and said, "Well, you two sure did surprise us."

Doug looked at Tanya and then said, "That's nothing to compared to how surprised Tanya and I were...and are."

"You two look great together," Cindy told them.

Doug moved his hand again and said, "Cindy you look great period. Then and now."

"Thank you Doug."

"Careful," Tanya said as she smiled at Doug. "He used the same line on me earlier. I have to admit that it worked too." There wasn't much more said as they made the short drive back to Diane and Charlie's.

They were all a little tired even though it wasn't late. Once in the living room, Charlie took Cindy in his arms and asked her, "You going to be okay hon? I mean about Kevin and all of that?"

"I'll be okay Charlie. He and I will talk I'm sure, but that's all pretty much settled."

"What about you and Rusty? You must know that he really has something for you."

Cindy looked at him and said, "I know he does. He's going to call me and we're going out for dinner and talk."

"Good luck love."

"Thanks. I'm going home and have a night cap, and then lie in bed and relive tonight until I fall asleep." Charlie kissed her and then Di did the same and whispered, "Let's talk very soon."

"Yes, we have a lot to talk about. Night Di, love you."

"Love you too."

After she left, Diane went over to Doug, and taking his hand pulled him away saying, "You and I have to talk, and now is a good time, and she pulled him to the kitchen. In a half whisper she said, "Damn you."

"What did I do?"

"You know. You and I were looking right at each other as I climaxed. Brothers and sisters don't share those things."

"That wasn't my intention honest. My thoughts were focused on Tanya. Well at least they were until I looked over at you. Damn it I could feel your passion and I just couldn't look away. That just wasn't an option right then. Of course, that didn't stop you from charging on to your climax."

"Okay, okay. God it's weird even talking about that with you. Then I saw you cum...damn it. Doug I love you, I really do, but we can't keep sharing those experiences like that. It just isn't right."

"I didn't think going naked all the time was right either. I didn't think you all but making love to Gary was right, but damn it I'm rethinking a lot of that. By the way, you did yourself proud with him. Very proud."

She smiled and said, "Now stop that. Do you really think so?"

"All I had to do was watch him for a minute. Damn he wanted you in the worst way."

Even though she was stating the obvious she whispered very softly, "I really wanted him too."

"Well hell yeah, he carries quite a weapon between his legs." She just smiled.

Tanya and Charlie joined in a long embrace as she said, "That was one hell of a night Bro. You wanted Cindy so much I fully expected you to break down and cry."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Probably not, but you two really were getting into each other, at least as much as circumstances allow."

"Between her and Rusty too though."

"Without a doubt. There's more than small sparks there I'm sure."

"That would be nice, but with all that Cindy has been through it will be slow going for her."

"I'm sure. Has it occurred to you yet that you and I have seen each other climax? I mean I even saw your cum, or at least a little of it."

"I know. You okay with all of that?"

"I can't decide. Of course on the one side, most of society would call us sick or perverted or both. On the other side, since we didn't make love or even touch each other, we're okay. We saw each other naked a lot when we were young, so it's just an age issue and that's what I'll always say. It's just no big deal. It sure as hell was in the beginning though."

"Bunny, I'm good with what happened, and I'm even glad we've shared all of this."

"My god Charlie, you haven't called me Bunny in...twenty years probably."

"It just came out. It seemed right I guess."

"Thank you, that was sweet and so nice to hear again." Then he smiled and quickly put his hand on her right breast and felt it before taking it away.

"Charlie now stop that," and she smiled as she moved back slightly. "Now behave."