Cindy & I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's kinda hot knowing, isn't it?"

"Uh-uh," Cindy responded, though obliged my hand to be more aggressive.

"Look at your breasts."

She wailed, "Georrrge!" but then did look at her chest.

"Paul saw them. Play with them." Cindy began feeling her breasts. "You're so hot. ... And Paul saw your sweet nipples." Using my thumb to stimulate her clitoris, I ventured on, "How hard would Paul be, if you actually let him see your beautiful tits?"

Cindy pressed her groin into my hand stimulation.

"Does it turn you on?" She groaned. "Would he still be shy? Would he get hard.? Would he blush?"

"I would," she replied quietly.

A moment later Cindy ground up her crotch in small rotations. I eased off and she moaned. "Would it turn you on, to let him see?"

Groaning she protested, "You ass. Fuck me."

Positioning myself, I paused above my wife. "Admit it, you're sexy."

"I'm sexy," she responded in a very soft voice while trying to pull me closer.

I teasingly rubbed my cock back and forth along her slit. "It would be hot, letting Paul see."

"I doubt that."

Shifting, I slid my cock halfway into her and stopped. "Talking about it is hot, say it."

Tugging at my hips Cindy answered loudly, "Pervert, quit teasing," then almost whispered, "Maybe."

Pulling back some, then in one long movement, I pressed in until our groins touched. Her vagina felt so wonderfully snug and warm, and very, very wet. Cindy moaned in pleasure of my entry and thrust herself hard against me. I halted deep inside my love. "Are you thinking about it?"

"Stop it."

Realizing I'd gone too far, gotten a little crazy, I made love to my wife, hoping the passion wasn't lost.

Raising my hips I withdrew my cock, soaked by her arousal, until only the crown remained inside. Slowly I returned to her hungry depths. Cindy moaned out, gripping my hips hard. Our pubic hair grinding together, I began a slow determined corkscrew with my shaft. She threw her legs into the air and her moans grew louder. I changed suddenly, pulling back then plunging hard. Back, then forcefully filling her once more. She groaned in my ear. Kissing my wife hard, I tilted my pelvis to work it on her clit. Cindy screamed out in orgasm as I kept up the onslaught.

Despite my own need, I felt I owed this to her for getting carried away teasing. I withdrew, plunged and ground against her, again and again. Cindy met each thrust moaning loudly. Hard, forcefully we sought the ultimate. Another climax, this time she whimpered. Still I worked to please my lover, my wife.

My own end was near and I strained to hold it at bay. Reaching between us I found her clit and massaged it while trying to prevent my juices from exploding. Cindy's whimpering became continuous, throwing her hands down, frantically gripping the sheets she came yet again. I threw caution to the wind and removed my hand, I was in impossible heat. Pounding in and out I sought the overdue. Cindy was quivering, I thrust into her hard as I could, and as I felt a tremor of her own, I came with a roar. Pulse after pulse shot from my swollen aching cock into her womb.

Collapsing onto my forearms, sweat dripping from us both, we panted into each others ear. Still inside the woman I loved, I felt her tremors continue then finally fade. We kissed a long time, our tongues expressing all we felt. It was almost torture to withdraw from her heat, the place I adored.

Resting beside my wife we snuggled, gently giving each other light kisses. Caressing her nearest breast Cindy murmured, "He is cute, in a kinda shy, nerdy way."

Unable to resist any longer I asked, "You think Paul's favorite color is baby blue now?"

Turning away to assume her normal sleep position, Cindy replied, "From the way you tell it he probably doesn't remember what color my shirt was."

"Yeah maybe, but you were wearing matching panties."

Bolting upright to face me Cindy cried out, "What, you're joking? Tell me you're joking."

"At first you bent down and that was glorious, but then you kinda squatted."

Falling back on her pillow my wife sighed, "Oh for fuck sake!"

12