Cindy & I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the upshot of it was, Fred didn't have to cook and Cindy didn't have to do dishes or make a drink later. The fish were cleaned and put in the fridge for breakfast at Fred's request. He used my camera to take a picture of Cindy and I by the barbecue. Having a nice steak dinner, I looked across the table at my wife enjoying her meal and chatting. It was amazing to me that no one had put their shirt back on, and I took one of them sitting like that.

Later, with everything cleaned up, we sat back and I declared, "This is very enjoyable. Thank you for inviting us Fred."

"My pleasure," he replied. "Good company makes any day worthwhile."

Cindy raised her drink adding, "Here's to friendship."

We all toasted, then the possibility of playing cards came up. We decided on gin. We also decided on no more rewards or trades for the night. It got late and we retired. I snuggled next to Cindy and quickly drifted off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the morning I began to stir and stretch. This brought Cindy awake. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"No, it's okay." She got up wearing just her tiny bikini panties and went to the bathroom.

Slipping on some underwear and shorts I went into the main room. There was coffee and I poured two cups. Cindy came out and I took my turn. Returning I glanced at Fred's open bedroom door then joined my wife at the table.

Cindy stated, "He's fishing."

"Oh, how'd you know that?"

"I woke up earlier, not sure why. There was a light on and I wandered out. Mr. Wilkins was sitting here at the table with a coffee. He said he was sorry if he disturbed me but was up to get in some early fishing."

"But you came back to bed. Is that all you were wearing?"

"Well yeah, that's what I went to bed in remember, but there's more. I guess I looked pretty sleepy, anyway he patted his leg and said to sit down. I sat, you know, on one leg, with my feet between his, and rested an arm on his shoulder."

"Oh yeah?"

"Hm-hm. He was in a robe. Anyway, he put his arm around me, I think and we talked about something or other. When I was sipping at his coffee, I saw him studying my one boob. His face was close to it. So anyway, I said you really like 'em huh, and he agreed. I asked him how come you've never tried to touch me then. He just said, because he never had permission."

"Holy! Simple as that?"

"Yup. That was the whole thing George. He hadn't been given permission. Well, I asked him to give me his hand...and I put it on my boob."

"You actually did that?"

"Yes," she giggled, while looking guilty somehow. "I did, and I think he moaned. It felt really good George. I couldn't believe it, his hand was so big and warm." She shrugged. "I guess I'd wondered about that happening too long, so maybe that's why, but ..."

"You were also half asleep too."

"Yeah, guess so. He was very gentle. I was surprised actually. He felt all over the one and lightly squeezed and massaged it. He teased my nipple real good, then switched to the other one. I was turning on."

"From Mr. Wilkins?"

"Well yeah! I guess he's had lots of practice, but anyway, then he surprised me, 'cus he put his mouth real close...to one nipple...and said he wanted to suck my tit."

"Ho-ly shit!"

"Yeah can you believe that? But hon, I could feel his breath on it there, as he said it, and I don't know, I think I nodded...and he did."

"Oh Cindy," I groaned.

"Yeah I know. Well I wasn't thinking clearly by then okay, and well...? He got very thorough with his mouth too. I think it was me that moaned that time. He sucked on my boob, then tickled the nipple with the tip of his tongue. Then he did the same to the other one. He started kissing and licking them all over, then sucked them some more. He teased the hell out of my nipples, with that big tongue of his. He'd flutter it, then swirl around it. He kept switching back and forth from one to the other. He did that for a long time and my nipples were aching. Finally he stopped, but he did still play with them though."

"Wow, that's way more than you bargained for I guess."

"Well yeah. You too I bet. Anyway my mind was a blur. I was tingling and I think I might even have been more than, you know, a bit wet."

"Holy!"

"Yeah. Well, I got up to pour my own coffee and refill his. That's when I noticed his thing was sticking out from the edge of his robe."

"Oh no."

"Yup. He was real hard and it looked so huge. I said something like, you're showing, but he just said oh well. He pulled me back onto his leg and took hold of my boob again. He actually left it out like that, can you believe it?"

"Geez."

"George, I couldn't help but keep looking at it. It wasn't just big, it was fat. The top looked so large and swollen. He said I could feel it if I liked, but I mumbled something about I didn't think I should. He kissed me and said to go ahead, that he was holding my breast, and we were just being comfortable with each other."

"Comfortable? Boobs are one thing but his cock?"

"George," my wife whined. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. I was curious, and when I looked down at it again, it seemed like it was looking up at me waiting, so I touched it. I touched it, kinda ginger like, with the tip of one finger, then moved it around a bit. George, before I knew it, I was using all my fingers to explore the head and the ridge and the shaft, all over. It was so long and hard and thick. It was so warm, almost hot. I could feel the veins and the big tube all along the underneath. That area you like, just under the head."

"Oh wow. Cindy I'm ashamed to say, but I'm really hard listening to all this. I have been for a while."

My wife glanced to look at my shorts. "Well maybe it was way more than either of us intended, but this was progression as you said," then she reached and began to lightly feather my shaft and crown with her fingertips."Take it out hon."

"Big time," I added, then oddly I looked around to see if anyone was looking before dropping my shorts and underwear. "Heck, you've never even played with me all that much."

"Yeah well, as you know, up until now yours was only the second one I'd ever seen. The only one I'd actually touched until today. Do you want to hear the rest?" she needlessly inquired and felt my now bared, very hard cock. I nodded of course.

"Well I moved my hand to grip hold of him, I know my hand is small and all, but there was no way I could get my fingers to even come close to meeting. I'm sorry, but it did feel kind of awesome. All that maleness in my hand, and I was just free to explore it. The width of my hand, maybe covered half his length."

Cindy gripped my cock as if she was imitating how she'd held Fred. "I don't know, maybe 'cus he's older, but I found myself wanting to be nice to him then. I pumped it in my hand, kind of slow like, up and down, as far as I could, each way, like you taught me." I groaned as she stroked my shaft, pacing with her story. "I did that for maybe a few of minutes, but I stopped when I realized what I was really doing." Cindy let go of me and sat back.

"Yeah, you've never done that to me all the way," I commented, stating what she already knew.

"He said I could go ahead but I didn't. Anyway, we sat there drinking our coffee and sorta fondling each other. It felt nice, neat really. Him playing with my boobs and kissing them, me with his penis, his cock."

"Shit, think about if he ever invites you over for coffee now."

"Oh yeah." she giggled, and I joined in. "By the way, he says his cock is called Moby, Moby Dick the great white whale. He said that class of whale is a sperm whale. Isn't that funny?"

"After the book. Gee, sounds like you had quite a morning."

"Yupper, sure did," Cindy grinned. "Soon after he said he was going to go so we stood up. His robe was completely open by then and he was nude under it. Anyway, he refilled his coffee and said he wanted to kiss me goodbye. He kissed me big time and massaged both my boobs again while he did."

"I guess permission once given."

"Dunno. He said to say goodbye to Moby so I just said bye and kinda waved at it."

"Oh man," I muttered.

"Ha, that wasn't what he had in mind it turned out. He said no no. I thought maybe he had in mind for me to kiss it or something."

"No way?"

"Well I wouldn't have, but I'm not so sure he wasn't hoping. He said to shake his hand goodbye."

"As in shake his cock?"

"Uh-huh. That's what he was indicating. So anyway I did. I took hold of it, his Moby, and kind of shook it once or twice, then he left."

"My oh my."

"So husband, what do you think?"

"Don't get mad, but I'm horny as hell and I want to fuck you so bad."

Grabbing me by the hand, Cindy pulled me toward the bedroom. "You think I'm not," Cindy responded with need in her voice. She pushed me down on the bed and her panties went flying. Climbing on top of me, she panted out, "It was so outrageously sexy. Telling you put me way over."

Inserting my already throbbing cock into herself, Cindy pounded into my groin. We became like animals we were so on fire, her flowing moisture drenching my cock and balls. I grasped her breasts and squeezed. Moaning and groaning we thrusts our hips, clashing, trying for new, ultimate union. Deep wasn't deep enough. My cock ached as Cindy clenched her pussy on me hard. She screamed out in orgasm and I immediately followed, blasting tremendous amounts of cum with each pulse. I think I may have even howled.

Collapsing on me, we tried to catch our breath. Still panting, Cindy asked, "Are we crazy or just gone to hell?"

Feeling my cock still embedded in her marvelous warmth, I thought, then answered, "All I know is I love you to bits, and I can't think of anyone I'd ever rather be with."

"You're not mad?"

I paused to consider some more before replying, "Hell no. How can I be?"

"Not even a teensy bit?"

"Nope. Don't think so." We finally disengaged and leaning on one elbow, I added, "I suppose I could let myself be upset or jealous. I think there was a bit of it when you were telling me." I shrugged. "Maybe some husbands might be, but I'm new at this, and I guess I'm not really. I just love you."

"I love you too sweetie," Cindy replied, then added, "Heck, Mr. Wilkins is old enough to be my grandfather."

"Hmm, possibly, and you were just being kindly to him." That resulted in a pillow swat on my face. "I did prompt this after all," I offered. "How can I be mad at what I would think is a natural response to what happened."

"It was unusual."

"No doubt. I do have a question though. When you two kissed, did you French?"

"What?"

"Well I don't know, it just seems that would be real intimate, you know, more on an emotional level."

Cindy looked stunned. "I played with his cock and he sucked and played with my tits, and you wanna know if we swapped tongues and spit?" Looking sheepish, I shrugged. "Oh my dear sweet guy. Yes, he put his tongue out a bit but I didn't. Don't worry love. If we ever did, it wouldn't mean anything, okay?"

"Yeah I suppose. I'm okay with everything, if you are hon."

"Yeah? Good then, 'cus I think it was so weird it was fun."

We laughed. "Sexy, naughty fun," I added. "So you gonna have a new way of saying hi and bye to Mr. Wilkins?"

Cindy plopped on my chest with hers and kissed me. "A boob grab and a Moby shake?" We giggled.

"Well I don't expect you're going to see his Moby all that often, unless you decide to go for coffee," I teased.

"Yeah right, I'll run right over as soon as we get home," she responded with a strange smirk. "I don't know though, Mr. Wilkins seems full of surprises."

"Bet you surprised him when you put his hand on your breast like that."

"If I'd been fully awake and hadn't had all that drink last night, I wonder if I would've been so bold?"

"Oh I don't know. You were wondering, in time you might. You have loosened up."

"Yeah," Cindy replied and began tickling me. "Some guy I've been doing has corrupted me."

"Oh sure, all my fault now." We began to tussle.

Resting again Cindy inquired, "Seriously, what now? Should we go, stop it or...?"

"You seem okay with things," I shrugged. "I'm okay. As long as you don't get bothered by something I'm happy."

"You are something you know that. Okay, we'll stay."

Laughing I replied, "You bring out the best in me." I kissed her. "Say, I want to see you greet Mr. Wilkins when he comes back."

"Yeah?" she giggled. "Mr. Wilkins or Moby?"

Sliding from the bed I smart assed, "Both, he left in his robe didn't he," then left the room quickly.

On the way out I heard "pervert," then another giggle.

12