Cindy the Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

" What the hell" he screamed at Cindy as she hurried to cover herself as quickly with the sheet as she could.

Marie never said a word or moved to cover herself. She just stared at the situation as if a stranger to these people. Her face was expressionless as tears started to swell up in Cindy's eyes. Mike stood in shock as the realisation hit him of what had happened. He quickly looked around and saw the evidence of their all night fucking.

" Mike...I" Cindy said her throat catching as she started to cry .

Mike didn't say a word as he looked around at the room and then stopped to stare at Cindy in the bed looking well fucked and totally naked and glowing. He just stared at her as she cried silently. She knew it was the end.

Marie also didn't say a word as she slowly looked at Mike. She stared at her ex. The man she had loved for so long and the man who had hurt her so bad and for the first time since the break up she felt relief. Relief in knowing the pain was over. She had done what she had set out to do and that was to get back what was hers. She finally got Mike to feel what she had gone through. Her facial expression never changed though as she felt tons of emotions go through her. She heard Cindy cry and she saw Mike's face harden with hate as he stared at his girlfriend.

Finally as if he could feel Marie stare at him he looked around and stared at Marie. Neither said a word as they looked at each other for the longest time. Cindy not noticing as she hid her face in the sheet crying.

Mike looked at Marie and felt pain like he had never felt before. The pain of course of seeing his girlfriend cheating on him and cheating with his ex girfriend. It was unbareable. His whole body was raked with pain as he stared at one of the women in his life he had loved more then anything. Marie just stared back never saying a word.

Then came realisation. Mike knew then as he looked at Marie and felt all the pain. He now knew what she had gone through. Marie watched also the realisation dawn in his eyes and she knew then she would finally have peace. He didn't say a word as he thought of the past and the present and finally looked at Marie with understanding. Cindy didn't look up feeling herself the pain of her own world.

Mike finally bent his head and looked at the floor. Taking a deep breath and whispered.

" I am Sorry"

No one heard him but Marie as she watched him straighten his shoulders and raise his head to look at the door.

She stepped back to allow him to move. With this silent sign Mike moved to leave the room. He was so quiet Cindy didn't even know he had left.

Marie had a million things float in her head as she looked at the closed door Mike had just walked through.

She finally turned to look at the bed at Cindy and with a deep sigh of regret and a feeling of guilt for using Cindy like that she spoke softly but loud enough for CIndy to hear.

" I am sorry Cindy for all this but sometimes you have to do what you have to do so people can own up to what they did."

Cindy heard her but never said anything or looked up at her. She cried silently into the sheet.

" I'm going to shower now... I won't say goodbye, but know this. I wish with everything It could have been someone else. I like you and care about you as a friend and as a new lover. You were wonderful. Just know Cindy that I will always think of you in a good and wonderful way and never see you as a connection anymore" and with that said Marie walked away to head to the bathroom. Shutting the door quietly and starting the shower to drown out Cindy's crying.

When she got out of the bathroom later Cindy was gone. The room a wreak and her feeling of guilt weighing on her.

She got dressed and packed up. Leaving the room later and doing the things she needed to head home.

Later that evening as she walked in her house she noticed the red light blinking on the answering machine. With a heavy heart she laid down her bags and pressed the button. What she heard shocked her and excited her also.

" I know now why you did it. I realised after I left that I was saddened by losing him but also saddened by losing you. I know now how the internet played in your plan and how you looked to get to know me. I will say this though he might have been the reason you started this, but you fucking me was only for me and wanting me only. With this I want to see you again. Call me if you want." with that said Cindy's voice let the machine.

Marie sat there and smiled slowly as she realised she wouldn't lose Cindy after all. She quickly turned on the light and started dialing. Her mind going a million miles a minute and her hands shaking with excitment . She thought of Cindy naked and licking her and of her fucking Cindy with the fake cock and she started to get wet. She finished dialing and listened to the rings till Cindy picked up the phone

" Hello" Cindy said sounding a bit tired

" Hello Cindy, this is Marie... just wanted to tell you I forgot some things i wanted to show you " Marie told her not knowing if she sounded corney or not but saying anything that came to mind.

There was a silence for a moment as Cindy breathed into the phone. Maries heart jumped as she waited nervously.

" Hmmmmm..... well I guess since we need to meet to start all over again you better start making plans to get here and show me as soon as possible"

Marie sighed outloud with relief. Her body tingling. She thought of all the things she wanted to show Cindy . She became wet thinking about it and a new thought came to mind.

" Well I can show you one now if you got the time. You ever had phone sex?" Marie said and started to laugh when Cindy on the other line replied no but was willing to find out.

Marie in the living room started to move to take off her cloths while holding the phone with one hand.

This was going to be a relationship to remember.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers