Cindy's Adventures in NYC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's mouth opened but nothing came out. She was mortified that he knew about what she had done, and now...he expected her to...?

"Just a look Cindy. I can pay $25. I know you need the money, you owe the girls $50."

Cindy was taken aback. She had forgotten that she owed for cable and utilities. She only had $35 to her name, and she needed that for her prepaid phone and a bus pass, not to mention food. She looked at Eric with his pleading eyes. "I...just a look?"

Eric nodded eagerly, and Cindy interjected "I'll need $50."

Eric laughed and noted that he good get a couple of lap dances for that, but agreed to pay if she would show her ass for a full two minutes. He encouraged her to hurry before the girls got back.

Cindy felt a sense of shame wave over her as she took Eric's $50 and slowly turned around, but she also felt a jolt of excitement at what she was about to do. Cindy slowly turned her back to the two seated boys, bent over and lifted her little dress to reveal the thong panties she wore. She wondered if she would have to remove the panties, but instead felt Barry's hand touch her right ass cheek as he told Eric how it was just as nice as he remembered.

"Yeah," Eric laughed as he ran his hand along Cindy's left ass cheek, "I guess this is the result of all that fresh milk."

Cindy felt like the two hands on her bottom were shooting heat up her body. Eric continued to run his hand up and down Cindy's ass and was brushing along her labia as he stroked downward. The two of them were chatting about her wonderful her ass was, but now Cindy was doing all she could to stop getting too turned on. She felt her panties getting soaked and prayed that Eric would not notice. She wanted to move away, but knew the time was not up so instead thrust her ass out slightly more, giving her ass to the boys for the remaining time.

Cindy was suddenly started by Stephanie's voice as she came down the hall towards the apartment. The boys yanked their hands away and Cindy rushed to her room. She was half way through her curtain when the door opened, her bare ass still exposed. Cindy dove on to her bed on the floor, her heart beating fast. She heard the girls talking to Eric and Barry and realized that she must not have been caught.

Cindy was angry with herself for getting in that situation. She was also exhausted. She took off her dress, then lay in her panties listening to some music. She thought about all the men who had looked at her today, and all the times her ass had been touched. She heard the guys talking just outside and thought about how naughty she had been. Cindy touched herself thinking of their hands on her, and remembering how she had spread her ass cheeks for Barry and made him cum. Cindy brought herself to orgasm, whimpering quietly so they could not hear, then fell asleep with her hand in her panties. It had been quite a first day, and she was blissfully unaware of the adventures that were to come.

12