Cindy's Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

I took the bong over to Cindy. She looked up at me, eyes half shut, breathing shallow and rapid. "Shot gun me," she said. I light the bong and filled my mouth. Leaning in, I kissed her and filled her mouth with smoke. Brad was busy working the dress off her other shoulder and kissing her tits.

I stood up and watched the three couples. I didn't know what to do. Here was my girlfriend making out with another guy. Sure it was her birthday, and sure it was just some young punk...but still.

I looked back at Frinae. Charlie had taken off his shirt. The muscles showed in his arms and chest. His chest and back were covered with a mat of fine black hair. He had taken off Friane's top. She lay slightly back, with her matching green lace bra before my eyes. The bra had low under wire cups, satin on the bottom and lace on top. Her 33-B tits were pushed up and seemed to flow out of the bra cups. Her body was firm and thin. I watched as her ribs rose and fell with her breathing. I glanced up at her face and saw that she was looking at me.

She smiled. My heart beat faster. My cock became fully erect. The long thick shaft pushed past the small silk thong. The shaft throbbed and twitched. The long 10-inche shaft was purple and knotted with veins. The small 4-inch metal ring cut into my cock's 8-inch circumference, making it appear even long and thicker. The restricted blood flow made the veins bulge beneath the skin. I saw Frinae looking down at my cock. She smiled more broadly and licked her lips.

By this time Charlie had both Frinae's blouse and skirt off. I saw that Frinae was dressed in similar fashion as Cindy, with green satin bra, panties and garter that matched her top. She had on black nylons that matched her skirt. I did not see any dampness or wet spot on the crotch of her panties.

"Time for the birthday surprise," said Marsha. I looked over. She was stripped down to her red bra, panties, garter and stockings. Steve was shirtless and his pants and underwear were down around his ankles. His cock was fully erect, with Marsha's hand wrapped firmly around it.

Steve's cock was average, like everything else about him. His cock was maybe 6-inches long and about 4-inches around. His testicles were walnut size and hung loose in his sack.

"Tonight is Cindy's birthday party...and as birthday girl, she is getting all the presents." As Marsha said this, she looked at me. She was grinning from ear to ear. She got up and pulled Steve with her. She pushed Steve over to Cindy. "And here's one of your presents," she said. Marsha looked at Frinae. "Next," she said.

Frinae, pried Charlie's face from her tits. She sat up and pulled his hand from her pussy. "Here's your second present Cindy. I hope you like it," Frinae said. I though I noted a tone of relief in her voice, as she climbed out from under Charlie.

Charlie seemed to finally come to. "Hey, what's going on here? Get back here," he said to Frinae. Then he saw me standing there. At first his face went kind of blank, then whitish. Suddenly, he was looking at a much bigger guy, and he was intimidated. He stared at my huge cock and winced. As my 10-inches monster throbbed and bobbed in front of his eyes, he unconsciously closed his legs around his much smaller 5-inch cock.

Frinae stepped over close to me, sliding her hand around to my ass. Shivers went through my body. "We brought you boys here for the birthday girl. So, if you still want to get laid, then there she is...otherwise...there's the door" as Frinae said this, she ran her finger up the crack of my ass. My cock throbbed so hard it hurt. Pre-cum oozed from my cock and dripped on the floor.

I looked over at Cindy. Brad was now naked between her legs. His blonde haired head was kissing and licking at her satin covered crotch. Cindy's front hook blue bra was popped open and laid back along side her arms. Her firm round 34-D tits were splayed across her chest. Her coral colored aureoles were cover with tiny goose bumps and her hard nipples were sticking out from her tits.

"Well boys, do you want to give the birthday girl her presents...or do you want to go home with those erections?" Marsha asked the two boys that were not already on Cindy. While she asked the boys, she was looking at me...staring at my cock. A small bit of saliva drooled from the corner of her mouth.

"No problem," said Steve. He kicked off his pants, gave one more look at Marsha's big tits and soiled panties, and then walked over to Cindy.

Charlie gave a shrug, still looking at my huge cock, as if gauging what my reaction would be. By now, Frinae had worked her hand around the base of the anal plug and was rotating it back and forth. She looked into my eyes, then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Turning to Charlie, as if to reassure him, she said, "Don't worry. He wouldn't want to ruin his girlfriend's special birthday." As she said this she looked back at me and pushed the anal plug deeper into my ass. Charlie got up and went over to Cindy.

"Condoms guys!" Marsha said as she tossed a handful of different colored condoms toward the site of the orgy. "Each of you has his own color. Brad uses blue, Steve uses red, Charlie, and you use green." She then walked over to where Frinae and I stood. "The colors match our outfits, see?" She was spinning her red bra around her finger as she approached.

I wondered at the amount of planning that had gone into this. Three guys, three different colors of lingerie, three coordinated colors of condoms. Then I looked at the number of condoms. There had to be at least a dozen. Why so many?...I looked at Marsha and saw the evil smirk grow as she watched my mind work the scenario. I knew the answer to my question even as I asked it. Three guys, a dozen condoms...Cindy was going to fucked repeatedly, all night long. And I would be forced to watch it, dressed like some faggot slave.

Frinae lead me to the couch. She told me to light the bong and we began to get stoned. Marsha left the room briefly, only to return with a VCR recorder. She set the recorded up to film Cindy's fuck fest, then sat down on the other side of me.

Cindy had been stripped totally naked. Brad was kneeling between her legs, rubbing his blue condomed cock up and down her wet slit. Pussy juice coated Cindy's crotch, running down the crack of her ass. Her juices coated Brad's condom. More juices coated the insides of her thighs.

Cindy's head was thrown back over the arm of the couch and Charlie stood over her face. His cock was in a green condom, and Cindy was sucking and licking it like some big cucumber as he feed it to her.

Steve stood to the side and Cindy had her hand wrapped around his red condom cock. She pumped her hand up and down his shaft, and he rocked his hips to and fro in synchronized rhythm.

Perhaps I should have been jealous. But, then I had two women to distract me. I'm sure that was part of Marsha's plan. Give her credit for some things, she knew men. Get them stoned, give them some pussy, and they forget all about everything else.

Besides, this was Cindy's birthday...and the guys were using condom (just like getting fucked by a latex dildo)...I told myself.

Frinae was kissing me...god...Frinae. She had taken her bra off. I leaned in and gently kissed her perfect tits. High and firm...just the right size to fit in my mouth. The aureoles were small and pink, the nipples small and hard. I sucked and licked. Frinae held me by the back of my head and softly moaned. Her long auburn hair surrounded my face, making me oblivious to everything around us.

As Marsha watched Cindy being fucked, she was busy pumping my cock. She reached between her legs and gathered some of the infamous copious quim and coated the shaft of my cock. Slick with her juices, she masturbated me.

By the time I got around to looking back at Cindy, Brad had all but finished fucking her. He was just climaxing as I glanced up from Frinae's breast. Cindy had her legs wrapped around his waist and he was fucking her with hard fast thrust. He went stiff and ejaculated into her cunt. He spazmed several times, each time apparently shooting a load of hot cum into her cunt.

Cindy had apparently already gotten Charlie off in her mouth. He was stripping of his condom as he still stood by her head. "Save that condom. Tie it shut," Marsha said. "Lay it in that bowl when you've closed it," she said. Charlie looked at her, holding the dripping latex. "Birthday souvenir," she said.

Brad crawled out from between Cindy's legs. As he removed his condom, he dutifully tied of his blue condom and deposited it in the designated bowl next to Charlie's. "Come here, you two," Marsha said.

As Brad and Charlie walked over to Marsha, Steve took his place between Cindy's legs. I looked at her cunt. It was shiny pink, slick with pussy juice and slightly distended. I could clearly see Cindy's clit sticking out from her labia.

Steve had been waiting his turn and he didn't wait now. Without ceremony, he rammed his cock into her pussy. I could hear the squish of her cunt as his cock slammed home.

He didn't waist any time in fucking her either. Immediately he began to ram his cock back and forth, in and out of her cunt. Steve grabbed Cindy by each knee and forced her legs further apart. I watched as his ass pistoned back and forth as he fucked her.

Brad stood in front of Marsha and she licked his cock clean of cum. As she licked his cock, she played with his balls. She continued to suck and lick his cock until his cock had grown hard again. "Time to get back to fuck," she said with a grin.

Marsha turned toward me and pulled my head off Frinae's tits. She held my face as she plunged her tongue into my mouth. As she frenched me, I could taste Brad's salty cum that remained in her mouth. Once she filled my mouth with saliva and cum, she pulled back. "Just like sharing Cindy's fuck, right Slut?" she said.

"Slut?" Frinae said. I just looked at her and slightly hung me head.

"Oh, yes. This slave's name is Slut, isn't it SLUT!" Marsha said as she twist my nipple. Grimacing in pain, I mutely nodded yes.

"I always thought you were kind of kinky," Frinae said. "I figured I was right when I saw you get-up tonight, but Slut?..That sounds like I need to hear the rest of the story."

Marsha finished sucking off Charlie. She used her saliva and his cum to stroke him back to a second erection. She pulled my mouth to hers and feed me another mouthful of saliva and cum. "Only one more cum to taste!" she said. She gave me that evil dominatrix smile as she chided me.

Cindy was moaning and groaning. Although she was not being fucked by cocks as large as mine, she was being fucking steady and nonstop. Steve arched his back and filled her pussy with cum as he came. He climbed off and was replaced by Charlie. Brad was back in the box, waiting.

Steve apparently didn't like waiting for anything. He ripped off his condom, tied it, tossed it in the bowl, and came over to Marsha for his blowjob cleaning. He jammed his cock into Marsha's mouth and immediately began to pump her face.

All the sex, and apparently all the cock sucking were having its affect on Marsha as well. As she sucked Steve clean, she came again. Her cunt juices were coating her legs and pooling under her ass. She gathered more of her quim and continued to jack my cock.

With the restrictive cock ring around the base of my shaft, I couldn't cum. My cock was raging hard. Like a ragging bull, I wanted to get up and power-fuck Cindy. But, like a helpless sheep, I had to sit there watching three other men fuck her. My cock was so swollen its normal reddish-purple color was almost black. Cum dripped from my slit. But I couldn't cum. My cock hurt, it ached, it burned.

Marsha finished sucking Steve clean and gave me my last, third taste of his cum. "Can you tell the difference, Slut?" she asked. When I didn't answer, she leaned over and bit my nipple. I cried out. "You'll get your chance," she said.

Frinae shot gunned me more bud. Marsha feed me more tequila. We watched as Cindy was fucked...and fucked...and fucked...and fucked...and fucked...

One after the other, like a train...pulling a train...the three guys took turns fucking Cindy's cunt. I watched as they fucked her.... and she enjoyed every minute of it...who wouldn't...I only wished I could join...

But I couldn't. I sat on the couch, with the biggest hard on I ever had, get jacked by Marsha...licking Frinae's tits...and getting stoned.

Cindy's cunt was red and raw looking. Her body was covered with sweat...her's and those guys fucking her. Her tits were covered with bit marks and scratches. The lips of her cunt were stretched wide and coated with quim. A pile of colored, cum filled condoms lay in the bowl.

Frinae panties were soaking wet. Apparently watching her friend get repeatedly fucked was having an effect on her. She twisted around on the couch and removed her panties. She rubbed the wet soiled satin crotch across my mouth. I smiled. She smiled...and grabbed the back of my head. She brought my mouth to her cunt.

Frinae's cunt was very much like Cindy's. Her pussy lips were tight. The vulva was soft and smooth. Her labia were narrow and her clit was hidden under the crease at the top of her snatch. I gently, softly began to kiss the insides of her thighs. My fucking dream girl.

I brought my face to her cunt. I smelled her fragrant twat. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked her vulva. I did not try to penetrate her cunt or probe her pussy. I had dreamed of this too long. Now I just enjoyed tasting her pussy.

As I licked, Frinae oozed pussy juice from her cunt. Her juices were so sweet. I licked and swallowed the heavenly mania.

In order to gain access to Frinae's cunt, I had to get on the couch on my knees. Unfortunately, this positioned my ass directly in front of Marsha.

With one hand still pumping my cock, Marsha climbed up behind me. She pulled my silk thong down around my knees. She took the big anal plug and began to fuck my ass.

I groaned. I was so horny. I had watched my girlfriend go through climax after climax, as she was repeatedly fucked. I had been jacked off for hours, with no release. I was drunk. I was stoned. I was fucking horny!

As Marsha worked the anal plug in and out of my ass, she ripped me apart. The big wide part of the anal plug would tear me wide open as it was removed...then it would pop back in as it passed my sphincter as she fucked me. In and out...the pain...the pleasure.

As she ass fucked me, I tongue fucked Frinae. Now I had worked my tongue in past her labia. I had found her clit. I flicked my tongue against her clit and lightly kissed it. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked. I used every technique, every trick I knew. And I was rewarded.

Frinae came in my mouth. I continued to gently kiss and lick her clit, as she came...over and over. Her sweet cum washed over my tongue and down my throat. I drank...I swallowed...and I kissed her clit. As she came, she sweetly moaned and sighed. She grabbed tightly to the back of my head with both hands and pulled me tightly to her.

I continued to kiss and lick her cunt, long after she stopped coming. As I kissed her clit, she softly caressed my face. She gently rocked her cunt into my mouth, sighing.

By 3:00 A.M. the guys had run out of condoms, and by the looks of them, cum as well. Cindy was fucked comatose. Her snatch was fucked dry. She lay there like a semi-lifeless doll.

Frinae held me gently between her legs, as I lapped at her cunt. Marsha had finally succeeded in give me an orgasm, despite the cock rings. A mix of my cum and her quim were pooled beneath my stomach. Marsha had fucked my ass with the big anal plug until her arm gave out.

Marsha escorted the three guys to the door. Frinae placed the bowl of condoms in the refrigerator. Marsha and Frinae climbed into Marsha's bed. Cindy and I climbed into her bed. Cindy kissed me good night. "Thank you for the great birthday," she said. She laid her head on my chest.

Tomorrow was another day....was tomorrow a clean up day...was tomorrow a Maid day? I would know tomorrow.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12