Circle Dance Ch. 02

Story Info
Four couples play a game.
696 words
3.71
26.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We see George set the timer for two minutes, and the others take their initial positions once more.

Janine moves quickly and takes Frank's already stiffened cock into her mouth. We see her hands reach underneath and play with his balls at the same time.

Oral sex -- the others engage and very quickly we hear the gasps and moans of the receivers.

Angela screams and starts to buck wildly. The first orgasm, but the group does not stop. Even Larry keeps up the stimulation on Angela, fingers inside her while his tongue works vigorously.

Frank begins to moan, and we anticipate he'll be cumming any second. Before he has a chance to, however, Ralph gives out a loud grunt, and his hips thrust up several times in succession.

We believe he has shot his cum into Nancy's mouth, but we're not sure, since she doesn't take her mouth away from Ralph's cock. However, we look closer and see Ralph's balls tightening and rising in regular pulses, and we know that he is shooting onto Nancy's working tongue.

Nancy raises her hand, and Angela calls for everyone to stop. George claps his hands eagerly, and Sherry calls out "Ralph", in dismay.

"Sorry, Sherry, I held out all I could."

So Ralph and Sherry lose, whatever that entails.

George lowers Sherry, and she lies down on the bed quietly. Nancy comes to her, and leans over her face. We see Sherry open her mouth, and Nancy lets the cum fall out of her mouth into Sherry's.

George moves between Sherry's legs. To the victor...... Sherry spreads open.

Nancy lowers Ralph, and he moves to his wife's head, kneeling on the bed on his hands and knees. He looks into his wife's face as George begins to fuck her.

Nancy is putting on a strap on with a small dildo on it. We see her apply lubricant to it, and then smear some on Ralph's anus. She works a finger inside.

Ralph grunts, and apparently as the game requires, leans down and kisses his wife as Nancy enters him from behind. Their mouths share Ralph's cum as they are fucked.

The unoccupied men each move to a woman and tweak their nipples, pinching them. The women respond, Nancy fucking Ralph harder, and Sherry writhing underneath George.

The women each move to a man, and reaching between their legs, fondle their balls.

We see all four people, the fuckers and the fucked, grinding into each other.

The timer sounds. We hadn't seen it being set. Was that the end of the game's payoff and penalty? No. We see Ralph lie down on the bed, and Sherry get on her hands and knees over him. They are positioned so they can do 69.

George greases up his cock, and shoves it into Ralph's ass. Sherry takes her husband's cock in her mouth.

Nancy has switched dildos, and she pushes it into Sherry, and Ralph eats his wife out from underneath.

Sherry and Ralph are holding each other tightly as they are worked over, the others playing with tits and balls as before.

Sherry has been in the "chair" for the first round, and we see that this treatment is sending her over the edge. Her legs tremble, and her hips begin to gyrate lewdly. She screams and throws her head up,. We see her face distorted by the wave of orgasms. Nancy assaults her all the more.

After Sherry subsides, the group uncouples and steps away. Sherry and Ralph are sprawled on the bed, spent. We see Sherry's labia swollen, the clit sticking out obscenely. Ralph's cock is semi-rigid, understandable since he had been sucked off just 20 minutes earlier.

There is just one more quick act. George and Nancy lie down together on the bed. Sherry crawls onto the bed with them, and in turn, kisses Sherry's pussy, and then licks George's stiff cock. She gets off the bed, and Ralph gets on, doing exactly the same as his wife. Again, to the victors.

We see the group laughing, and pouring drinks. They are still nude. We're guessing they will switch positions and play the same game. They do.