Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey," she said, "that was real nice. Thanks. Now you know what I want?"

"What," asked Bruce, looking up at her from his still prone position between her legs.

Linda reached over to the bedside table and retrieved her panties. Bruce, getting up on his knees, immediately understood what was coming. Once again, he was not to have sex with Linda.

Linda offered the panties to Bruce and this time he accepted them without complaint. And this time they were even wetter. He felt himself getting more aroused.

"You look like you're excited about this. Are you?"

"Well, I was hoping..."

"I know what you were hoping, sweetie, but not tonight. I couldn't take another fucking, even with a small pecker. Understand?"

"I guess," said Bruce, resigned.

"I'd like a little more enthusiasm," responded Linda with a no-nonsense voice. "Don't you want to do this for me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he replied more enthusiastically than he felt.

"God I love it when you address me that way. Now do it."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you."

Bruce held the panties to his face and began slowly stroking his painfully erect cock."

"No. On the floor this time so I have a better view."

Without a word Bruce crawled off the bed and knelt on the soft carpet. He held the panties against his face again.

"Inhale deeply," prompted Linda.

"Yes, ma'am," said Bruce as he inhaled through his nose, filling his lungs with pussy-scented air. By covering his entire face with the panties he was able to keep from seeing his wife observe him. He knew she would be smiling at the site and felt that by not seeing her he was somehow maintaining some degree of dignity.

"They're so wet because Mike kept rubbing my pussy while I was wearing them and I was so turned on. While he was fingerfucking me, I was holding on to his huge cock and completely out of control. Turn them inside out and taste the inside of the crotch and you'll see what I mean."

Bruce complied and placed the sopping wet crotch of the panties against his face.

"Lick it while you jerk off. Do it!"

Bruce licked the panties while inhaling her aroma and stroking his cock slowly. Her aroma was intoxicating. But he couldn't avoid imagining Mike's large hand between Linda's legs preparing her for his cock.

"Do you love it?" – she asked.

"Yes, ma'am. It's wonderful," responded Bruce, getting close to an orgasm and now sucking shamelessly on the panties to savor his wife's essence.

Linda again took cruel delight in seeing her husband humiliate himself this way. She began to realize that she could probably talk him into doing almost anything she wanted. He was clearly beginning to accept his second-class status vis-à-vis the Men from the club. It had happened faster than she expected.

"Okay, Bruce, now I want you to finish. Jerk off into my panties!"

"Yes, ma'am." Bruce found himself now willing to address his own wife in this way. In a sense, he thought, it wasn't him, but Linda who was making this happen. He was just doing what she told him to do. And he was making her happy, which was the main thing.

"Look at me while you do it!" – she commanded.

Bruce forced himself to look Linda in the eye while he stroked his hard pecker, even though he found it especially embarrassing to see her smile while he performed in this way. Soon he began to cum and his eyes rolled upwards.

"Keep your eyes on me, damn it!"

"Yes....ma'am..." he said as his sperm gushed into the panties. It was hard to remain standing on his knees, but he forced himself. Finally it was done. At this point he remained in place, unsure of what she expected. He kept his eyes on her and looked questioningly to her for guidance.

"Good, honey. Now go wash them like before and hang them up to dry. My stocking, also. I'm going to sleep.

"Okay," he said.

"What?!"

"Sorry...I mean, yes, ma'am."

"Better. Now go."

"Yes, ma'am!"