City Of Dreams Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue to suck and lick on Bailey’s beautiful thick cock. I was enjoying myself, but I wanted more. Bailey must have read my mind because I felt his warm, wet tongue start to gently probe my hole. My body arched up and his cock fell out of my mouth with a slapping sound as it hit against his rock hard abs. I groaned and pushed back against his tongue. Bailey grabbed onto my hips and pulled me back against his face even more. My body shook from the pleasure that was shooting through me. I gently got up and rolled onto my back.

“Make love to me, Bailey. I need you. Now.”

I didn’t have to tell him twice. He quickly got up and grabbed the necessary items from the nightstand. He quickly prepared himself and I could feel his finger brush over my hole.

“No, Bailey. I need you. Please.”

Bailey looked down at me as he rubbed the head of his cock gently back and forth over my tight hole. He was teasing me and I couldn’t stand it. As the head of his cock started back up towards my balls I thrust my ass back against him. He was thrown off balance and fell onto me. His entire cock entered me in one long thrust. I grunted and my body shook. I wasn’t in pain. Oh no, I was in fucking heaven.

“Jesus, Miah. Are you ok baby?”

I didn’t answer him. I rotated my hips a bit and pushed up against him and felt his cock go even deeper inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked them into place. I ran my hands up and down his muscular back. I could feel his body shake and tremble. He leaned down and started kissing me passionately. I felt his hips pull back a little and he pushed deeply back into me. His cock brushed over my prostate and fireworks went off in my head. My body instinctively arched up against him, urging him to continue. He started a gentle rhythm and was easing his cock in and out of my hot, tight hole. He brushed that magic spot in me over and over again. I used my legs to pull him into me as deep as I could possibly get him. I was overwhelmed with the emotions and feelings that were pulsating through my body.

I couldn’t stop the tears as they filled my eyes and gently rolled down my cheeks. Bailey looked at me with concern in his eyes.

“Miah, what’s wrong, baby?”

“Nothing, Bailey. I am just so fucking happy. I love you so much.”

I could see tears start to form in his eyes as well. Bailey’s tempo started to get faster and I knew he was getting close.

“I love you too, Miah. So fucking much.”

Our bodies became a blur as we moved together. I heard a deep groan from Bailey and knew he was going to cum. He slammed his cock into me deeper than before and I could feel his cock expand and explode. Just as I felt him start to shoot my body jerked and cum erupted from the head of my cock. Once again Bailey made me cum without even touching myself. I nearly passed out from the pleasure that rocked through my body. Bailey was kissing my neck gently. The man was the ultimate lover. His lips connected with mine again. This wasn’t a kiss of passion anymore. It was a kiss of pure love.

Bailey moved off of me and laid on his side. He pulled me back against his chest. I loved spooning with him. I reached behind me and grabbed his cock. It was still half hard. I moved it around a bit and slid it back inside of me. I felt his body shudder.

“Miah, what are you doing?”

“I want to sleep with you inside of me. Is that okay?”

“Better than okay, Miah.”

I felt his arms tighten around me and we both drifted off to sleep. I knew I was going to have good dreams tonight!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
A Miracle At Christmas A romantic love story.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
More Stories