Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heidi you are a perverted slut!" Hillary snapped.

"What? What did I say?" Heidi asked in reply. She was trying to look innocent, but Hillary wasn't buying it.

" Are you kidding?" Hillary asked. " One more 'Here Michael, let me show you how to do that' and I was going to get the hose to cool you off!"

"Well, even you agreed that he's a hunk," Heidi laughed.

"Cousin? Remember?" Hillary sighed. Heidi walked up to her and kissed her full on the lips.

"Sister, remember?" she said as they broke apart.

"That's different!" Hillary argued.

"Oh please!" Heidi said with a roll of her eyes. "If anything, it's worse!"

"No, you don't understand," Hillary sighed. "I'm not talking about just the incest or lesbianism."

"Then what?" Heidi asked looking confused.

"Heidi, we're twins. I'd trust you with anything," Hillary explained. "But do you really think you can trust him? The guy who took pictures of me and Herb and sent them to pa?" The two looked at each other in silence for a moment.

"I guess you're right," Heidi finally said. "But I wish he weren't so damned good looking!"

"You and me both," Hillary mumbled causing her twin to laugh.

"Oh well," Heidi said, leaning in for another kiss. "At least we still have each other." Hillary leaned forward and their lips touched once again.

"Later!" Hillary said as she forced herself to back away. "We have chores to do."

"Spoil sport!" Heidi snapped, but she was smiling.

They eventually made their way to the house for a late lunch. Michael was just finishing with the porch. He had taken off his shirt and was drinking a glass of lemonade their mother had obviously provided. It was a hot day and he was sweat covered.

"Oh, wow!" Heidi said when she first saw him.

"I know," Hillary sighed. Heidi turned toward her sister and shook her head.

"I think you'd better expect one hell of a workout tonight after pa and ma go to sleep," she warned. Hillary could see the sexual tension in her sister. She was sure she looked very similar.

"Me?" she said. "You had better watch yourself!"

"Promises, promises!" Heidi teased quietly as they arrived.

"Looks good," Hillary said. Michael smiled. Both girls felt a twinge between their legs.

"You'd better get some tanning lotion when you're in town," Hillary said, trying to break the spell.

"I'm going to town?" Michael asked in surprise.

"You have an appointment with Doc Harper at three," Hillary replied. Michael lost his smile.

"Lunch is ready," their mother said from the doorway.

"I'm not hungry. Thanks anyway," Michael said glumly. "I'd better go shower if I have to go to town." The three women watched him go.

"What exactly did you two do? It's like he's a different person," their mother asked. The girls just shrugged. Their mother gave them both one more look before going back inside.

"You know," Heidi said, still watching Michael in the distance. "I don't think I'm hungry either."

"No you don't!" Hillary said, grabbing her sister's arm as she started to follow Michael. "No more visits to the shower vent!"

"I was just going to watch!" Heidi argued. Hillary moved close until her lips were only inches away from Heidi's ears.

"Save it for tonight," she whispered, causing her hot breath to caress Heidi's ear.

"But..." Heidi tried to argue. Hillary was insistent.

"No," she said. "He knows about us watching from the vent. Maybe he's planning a trap of some sort."

"Oh, please! Do you really think so?" Heidi snapped.

"No," Hillary admitted. "But I can't be sure and neither can you!" Heidi looked at Hillary carefully before finally nodded.

"This is going to be one long month," she said. Hillary nodded.

* * *

Michael eventually made it back from visiting Doc Harper. He didn't talk about the visit, but he did go back once every couple of days. The twins did their best to befriend Michael. It wasn't very hard considering the change in him.

Two weeks later they were all laughing as they did their morning chores. They were out in the yard when a morning shower caught them all by surprise. They ran for the barn. Michael pulled off his soaked shirt showing off his upper torso. It was beginning to tan nicely. He no longer had that pasty white color. The twins shared a look.

Every day that went by it became harder and harder to not simply jump Michael. He acted oblivious. Certainly it was probably partially true, but he was the one that day dreamed about them in the shower. Even if he didn't realize how hot he was making them, he had to be feeling his own pent up sexual tension.

The storm finished just as quickly as it started and the girls slipped out of the barn to go to the house and get changed. They walked slowly trying to regain control.

"I don't think I can wait very much longer," Heidi sighed.

"You?" Hillary groaned. "I woke up this morning dreaming of his nice long..."

"Don't go there," Heidi interjected. "And, just why are we holding off jumping him?"

"Well, he is our cousin," Hillary offered. Heidi just snorted, so Hillary added, "Okay! Okay! We're waiting now because..."

"You aren't going to mention the possibility of him setting a trap for us again, are you?" Heidi interrupted.

"No," Hillary sighed. "I think we've been holding off just to give him time to accept the changes that have already happened. We don't want to jeopardize what Michael's accomplished."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense," Heidi said grudgingly. "But I hope you don't expect me to let him leave here unmolested. He's leaving in a couple of weeks!"

"We could always visit him in college," Hillary offered.

"I have no intention of waiting that long!" Heidi nearly growled.

"Actually, me neither," Hillary said softly as they entered the house. They changed quickly.

"Ma, Heidi and I are going to take the morning off," Hillary said spontaneously. "We're going to the old swimming hole for a couple of hours."

"Okay," their mother replied. "I'll set a late lunch."

"Not a bad idea," Heidi said once they were out of the house.

"We need some time away from Michael," Hillary replied.

"It will also give us time to figure out how we are going to seduce him," Heidi added. Hillary just smiled.

They walked to a local stream with a swimming hole. It was not a big place and most people didn't bother coming here. There was a far better spot a few miles away.

"Feel like a swim?" Heidi asked as they arrived.

"Not really," Hillary sighed. "In fact, I think we should..." "Shh..." Heidi snapped. Hillary fell silent and listened. Someone else was already at the swimming hole. They moved silently and peeked over a boulder. They saw a couple by the water. They were both naked as they held each other and kissed.

"Isn't that Ginny Carmichael? The pastor's daughter?" Hillary asked.

"Yes," Heidi nodded. "And that's Herb with her."

"I thought she was a virgin!" Hillary snapped.

"Maybe," Heidi shrugged. "But knowing Herb, if it's true, then it won't be for long."

"He has a thing for virgins," Hillary sighed, remembering.

"Don't I know it," Heidi said with a distant look of her own. "Lucky girl." They were both deep in their thoughts when Hillary glanced at the couple once again.

"Some virgin! Look at her now!" she snapped, bringing her sister back to the present as well. Heidi frowned and looked at the couple. Ginny was down on her knees in front of Herb. She was doing a pretty good job taking care of him, especially for someone who normally acted so prim and proper.

"Look at that slut go!" Heidi cried. The two watched in silence for a few minutes.

Ginny was using one hand to stroke Herb's cock and the other to caress his balls. She was also doing her best to swallow his entire length, but as they both knew, Herb was quite large. Not many women could take his whole cock in their mouths, certainly not little prissy Ginny Carmichael.

"She has a nice ass," Hillary said softly.

"Her breasts are making me wet!" Heidi added. "Who would have thought that the pastor's daughter would have such a sexy body under all those clothes?"

"Damn! I guess maybe we are turning into lesbians," Hillary sighed.

"No way!" Heidi said, shaking her head. "I feel a strong need between my legs that I would love to feel Herb fill!"

"Me too!" Hillary smiled. "Or maybe even Michael."

"Oh yeah!" Heidi groaned, unbuttoning her pants and slipping her fingers into her panties. Hillary helped her sister out of her jeans as Heidi continued to peak at the couple from their hiding place behind a boulder.

"I'll take care of you if you tell me what they are doing," Hillary offered.

"Deal!" Heidi grinned, spreading her legs as she leaned over the boulder. Hillary got on her knees behind her sister. Heidi pussy was already wet and inviting. Hillary touched it with her tongue and Heidi groaned.

"What are they doing now?" Hillary asked before focusing on her sister's pussy again.

"Herb is holding her head with one hand and using the other to stroke himself! He looks ready to burst any second!" Heidi replied.

"And the priss?" Hillary asked.

"The slut is waiting with her mouth wide open!" Heidi replied, and then groaned, looked back at Hillary and added, "Oh yeah! You're better at eating pussy then any guy I've been with!" Hillary smiled and worked two fingers into her sister's pussy.

"Did he cum yet?" Hillary asked, bring her sister's attention back to the couple.

"No, not..." Heidi began, but then stopped and contradicted herself. "There he blows! Look at that bitch swallow!" Hillary could just imagine. Herb normally came a lot and his cum was tasty.

"Oh wow!" Heidi said, interrupting her thoughts.

"What?"

"Herb must really want in little Ginny's pants. He's actually going down on her!" Heidi replied.

"He's only done that to me once!" Hillary cried.

"Once!" Heidi replied. "He's never done that to me!"

"That's because you always gave in too quickly," Hillary grinned. They were interrupted by a cry from Ginny.

"She seems to like it," Hillary grinned.

"I do too!" Heidi said pointedly. Hillary laughed and then refocused on her sister's pussy. She grabbed Heidi's hips with both hands and pulled her sister's pussy toward her. She looked like she was trying to devour her twin.

"Ready to cum yet?" Hillary asked her sister a few minutes later.

"Soon!" Heidi replied.

"No! Now!" Hillary insisted. Whatever she did next made her demand a reality. Heidi came hard and drenched Hillary's face! Hillary loved every moment of it!

"Your turn," Heidi said, once she was able to move again.

"It's about time!" Hillary smiled. She looked around to make sure she saw no one and then dropping her pants. It was turning into a beautiful day. The sun was bright, but the branches of a rather large tree hid them.

"I bet we're not the first to use this boulder to spy on a couple," Heidi grinned.

"Probably not," Hillary agreed. "It's too well placed."

Hillary leaned over the big rock and spread her legs. She felt wide open and fully exposed. A cool morning breeze touch her briefly before her sister's mouth found its way to her pussy.

"Oh yes!" Hillary gasped. She forgot about the couple as she closed her eyes and enjoyed her sister's attention.

"What are they doing now?" Heidi asked, reminding Hillary of Ginny and Herb. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at them once more.

"Herb just about has her," Hillary replied, watching Herb kiss his up Ginny's body. "His hips are grinding against hers!"

"Is she pulling away?" Heidi asked.

"Not this slut!" Hillary laughed. "She just used one hand to direct Herb's cock to her pussy!" Hillary paused a moment and then watching added, "There it goes!" Ginny cried out in pain and pleasure as Herb took her virginity.

Heidi pushed two fingers into Hillary at the same moment. Hillary fought to hold back her own cry. It didn't feel as good as a cock, but it still felt great!

"That's it, Herb! Take your time," Hillary mumbled. "Let her get used to it first." She watched as Herb slowly quickened the pace. It was obviously at Ginny's urging. Hillary saw that his cock wasn't fully in the pastor's daughter yet. It made sense considering how long it was. Poor Ginny wasn't going to be able to take it all in on the first try.

"It's too big for her," Heidi said, as if reading her sister's mind. "Could you imagine her trying to take someone as big as cousin Michael?"

"I'm not sure I could take someone that big!" Hillary replied with a shake of her head.

"But cousin or no cousin, you'd love to try! Wouldn't you?" Heidi asked. Herb thrust into Ginny a little deeper and she cried out.

"Who wouldn't?" Hillary groaned, still focused on the couple. "Michael is handsome and has the biggest cock I've ever seen! You know I want him just as badly as you do!"

Heidi stopped using her fingers and started using her tongue once again. This time she was more insistent. Her tongue danced across Hillary's pussy briefly and then focused on her clit.

"Oh yeah!" Hillary moaned, still watching the couple. Ginny was thrashing under Herb and looked close to cumming.

"I bet you'd kill for a hard cock right now!" Heidi teased behind her.

"Shut up and finish me!" Hillary nearly growled. "I need to cum so badly!"

"Then you're going to love this!" Heidi said and pulled away from her sister's pussy.

"Don't stop!" Hillary cried.

"Who is stopping?" a deeper, masculine voice whispered into her ear. She could feel his hard body against hers.

"Michael!" Hillary gasped.

"It's seems I'm not the only pervert around here," he smiled. "Who would have thought that my sick little fantasies about you two would become a reality?"

"I guess it runs in the family," Heidi grinned. She was standing to one side with one hand caressing Michael's shoulder and the other his ass. "Now take care of my sister because I'm next and I can't wait forever!"

Hillary suddenly felt something much different then her sister's fingers at her pussy. She pushed back to meet it and the head of Michael's cock entered her.

"So big!" she gasped.

"And you're going to take it all before we're done here!" Michael growled. "I owe you!"

"Make the bitch pay!" Heidi laughed. Michael grunted and pushed deeper into her.

"Oh yes!" Hillary cried. "Deeper!"

Michael was happy to oblige. He worked his cock into his cousin's pussy as quickly as he could without hurting her. Hillary seemed to be enjoying every moment. He certainly was!

"What are you doing?" he asked in shock when he felt Heidi's hand caressing his balls from behind.

"Just helping out," she grinned, using one hand to pull him into a kiss. It was an awkward position, but Michael didn't mind. In fact, it caused his cock to grow even harder and he didn't think that was possible! Hillary groaned loudly and Heidi broke their kiss.

"She's close!" Heidi smiled. "Finish her!"

Michael leaned forward and focused on riding his cousin Hillary. His head was next to hers and he could hear her panting. She turned briefly and gave him a sloppy kiss.

"I've never felt so filled before!" she said between pants.

"Then you're going to love this!" Michael replied as he shoved the last of his cock into his cousin. Hillary nearly screamed as she came. Michael saw it coming and kissed her deeply. She was still pretty loud. Thankfully the couple they were watching was so loud themselves that they didn't notice. Either that or they simply didn't care.

"My turn!" Heidi said, but Michael shook his head.

"Not yet," he insisted, continuing to pump in and out of Hillary.

"But..." Heidi began. Michael silenced her with a kiss.

"Soon," he promised and then turned back to watch the couple. The girl was sitting on top of the guy. Michael didn't know her, but he recognized Herb. Slowly the girl started bouncing on Herb.

"Nice tits," Michael said. Hillary's eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"They are, aren't they?" she asked rhetorically. "Especially for a preacher's daughter!"

"You're kidding?" Michael asked in disbelief.

"Nope," Heidi replied. "Ginny is Pastor Carmichael's daughter. If you come to church this weekend I'll introduce you to her."

"Wow!" Michael said with a shake of his head. "That's so hot!"

"I can tell you like it," Hillary moaned. She was starting to enjoy the feeling of him inside her once again. "I think she was a virgin before today, but you might get a shot at her if we let slip that you're even bigger than Herb."

"But first, you need to finish with us," Heidi growled. "Now when is it going to be my turn?"

"How about now?" Michael asked, pulling out of Hillary.

"Not yet!" Hillary snapped, but it was too late. Michael sat Heidi next to her sister and pushed his cock into her pussy. There wasn't really enough room on the boulder, but neither seemed to care.

"You're a bit looser than your sister," Michael said in surprise. They were twins after all.

"In more ways than one," Hillary said.

"Bitch!" Heidi cried.

"Well, I hate being teased!" Hillary replied. "He just got me going again when he pulled out to satisfy you!"

"Ladies," Michael grinned. "There is plenty for both of you!"

"We'll see," both sisters said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed. Michael joined them briefly.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Hillary asked him. "If she's looser then there is no point in taking your time." Michael grunted and drove deeply into Heidi.

"I'm not that loose!" she cried, holding onto Michael by his shoulders.

"Sure you are," Hillary insisted, leaning forward and kissing her. Both young women moaned.

"I can't believe this!" Michael cried. Here were his sick and perverted fantasies come to reality! He leaned forward and joined the twins in their kiss. It was sloppy, but none of them seemed to care.

Michael broke away and started seriously fucking Heidi. He was close to cumming, but she beat him to it. He didn't really care and had no intention of stopping, but Hillary pulled him off of Heidi.

"My turn again!" she growled, making Michael lay on the ground. She straddled his hips and sank down onto his cock. He watched her face as she rode him and smiled. She was just as hot and passionate as he dreamed!

"Michael, I hope you like the taste of pussy!" Heidi said as she joined them and straddled his face. His tongue shot out and she gasped, "I guess he does!"

Hillary leaned forward and kissed her sister as she continued to ride Michael. Heidi returned the kiss, reached out and rubbed Hillary's clit with one of her hands. Hillary was using her own hands to caress Heidi's breasts. She even pinched her twin's nipples every once in a while.

"How does it feel to ride him that way?" Heidi asked.

"Like I'm sitting on a fence post!" Hillary replied through gritted teeth as she sank all the way down for a moment.

"Make him cum!" Heidi smiled. "I want to watch!" She didn't move off of Michael, but she did pull back slightly from her sister.

Hillary rested her hands on Heidi's shoulders and used them for balance as she started bouncing on Michael's cock. Heidi watched her sister's face as she neared her second orgasm. It was hot as hell!

"You'd better cum soon! I'm about to drown our poor cousin!" Heidi gasped, and then added to Michael, "Oh cousin, that feels so good!"

"Michael!" Hillary gasped. "Heidi likes her ass played with as well!"

"Hillary!" Heidi cried, blushing at the little secret Hillary spilled, but she needn't have bothered. Michael's tongue drifted to her ass and she cried out. "You sick bastard!"

Surprisingly, at least to Heidi herself, she was the first to cum. Her sister followed a little while later. Heidi pushed Hillary off of Michael and fell on his cock. She used both hands to work it as she sucked on the head.

"Move over! I want some of that!" Hillary said after she recovered a little. Heidi moved down to Michael's balls and gave her sister access to his cock. Hillary took as much of it into her mouth as she could.