Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"Don't bother trying," Michael smiled. "No one's ever been able to take all of me into their mouth."

"Watch me!" Hillary smiled and then did just that. Well actually, it wasn't only her mouth she used. At least the head of Michael's cock was in her throat when her lips finally reached the base of his cock.

"Why do you think Herb dates her so often?" Heidi asked rhetorically. "He loves the blow jobs she gives!"

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum!" Michael gasped.

Hillary moved back from his cock and Heidi moved close. They each reached out with a hand on either side of Michael's thick tool and stroked him.

"You two are so hot!" he cried as he watched them. "Cumming...now!"

Michael came long and hard. The twins let the first couple of spurts hit them in the face and chest before they both dove for the head of his cock. They took turns sucking on it and enjoying the taste of his cum.

Michael looked passed out when he was finally done, but his eyes were open. He watched the two sisters lick his cum from each other's faces.

"That was amazing!"

All three quickly turned toward the voice. There were Ginny and Herb looking at them from behind a bush.

"Oh shit!" Hillary cried.

"Well," Herb grinned. "You didn't expect to make all that noise and think we wouldn't hear you?"

"We were sort of hoping you were so busy you wouldn't notice," Heidi grinned.

"We were at first," Herb said, and then shrugged and added, "But you three were so loud you distracted us."

"I think we forgot about you two somewhere in the middle," Michael grinned.

"But you three are all related!" Ginny said, speaking for the first time. "That's just so wrong!"

"Don't be so high and mighty," Herb put in. "I notice you didn't stop them while we were watching."

"But..." Ginny tried to say, but Heidi cut her off.

"Ginny, let it go," she said grabbing her clothes. Ginny's reaction left her little choice. "We have to be getting back to the farm."

"We could stay for a while longer," Herb said pointedly.

"Ginny's not taking this well," Hillary said with a frown. "Maybe another time." Michael remained quite as he dressed. It was too bad really. He wouldn't mind spending some time with the pastor's daughter.

"Okay," Herb shrugged. "We'll see you later."

"Wait a minute," Hillary said, finishing dressing. "We need to make something clear before you go."

"What?" Ginny asked nervously.

"That's easy," Heidi answered. "This never happened."

"What?" Ginny asked.

"You heard her," Hillary answered. "This never happened. You can't tell anyone about this."

"We wouldn't," Herb said.

"You wouldn't," Hillary said pointedly. "But Ginny isn't well known for keeping secrets."

"I wouldn't dare!" Ginny snapped.

"You'd better not," Heidi said carefully. "Who knows what would happen to the three of us if this ever came out. But could you imagine how your father would react when he hears that you took part in an orgy?"

"I did not!" Ginny snapped. Hillary walked up to Ginny smiling. The pastor's daughter frowned in confusion and was totally shocked when Hillary leaned forward and kissed her. She fought briefly, but then quieted. Hillary also reached out and caressed Ginny's breast. This caused Ginny to back away.

"Cut that out!" she cried. Hillary shrugged.

"That's fine with me," she said. "Just keep in mind that I am now able to tell your father that we kissed and I played with your breasts in complete honesty."

"That's not true!"

"Sure it is," Herb put in. "But even if it weren't, would you be able to deny us being together? You know how your father will react to that!" Ginny looked between then all and finally sighed loudly.

"I have no intention of telling anyone about this," she said. "It's too sick!"

"Well," Michael said with a warm smile. "If you need to talk about it with anyone, feel free to call me."

"I don't even know you!" Ginny snapped.

"Yes, but wouldn't it be fun to get to know me?" Michael grinned. Ginny made to make an angry retort, but suddenly she remembered just how large his cock was and fell silent.

"You can call on us as well," Hillary said with a warm smile of her own. Ginny knew what she meant.

"You're sick!" she snapped.

"Yes, but from your reaction to my kiss, you're probably just as bad," Hillary laughed.

"I am not!" Ginny cried.

"We'll see," Hillary shrugged. Heidi looked at her sister and smiled.

"You lesbian bitch!" she teased.

"Well, first of all, it takes one to know one," Hillary replied. "And second of all, I am not turning into a lesbian."

"What else do you call someone who fornicated with a member of the same sex?" Ginny snapped. Hillary moved close to the pastor's daughter once gain.

"Why, bisexual of course," Hillary said, slowly leaning forward. Ginny looked ready to bolt, but she didn't and Hillary's lips once again touched hers. Ginny did pull back after a moment and touch her lips with the fingers from one hand. The poor thing looked confused as hell.

"We could stay here a bit longer," Heidi offered. This seemed to snap Ginny out of her thoughts.

"No!" she cried. "Herb, take me home!"

She left in a huff. Herb smiled, shrugged and joined her. The three watched them go.

"Do you think she'll keep quiet?" Hillary asked nervously.

"Are you kidding?" Heidi snorted. "Ginny won't tell a soul. She'll do her best to forget the whole thing ever happened."

"No she won't," Michael disagreed. "Ginny will be back before the week is out."

"You think she won't be able to resist your charms," Heidi teased. Michael shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not," he said. "But in either case she'll be back."

"Why?" Hillary asked.

"Well, you of course," Michael replied. "She'll never be able to pass up the chance of kissing you again."

"That's sweet," Heidi laughed while Hillary blushed.

"No, I'm serious," Michael insisted. "That girl wants you."

"Maybe, maybe not," Hillary replied, aping Michael's earlier words. "But I think it's about time we return to the farm."

"I know! I know!" Michael groaned. "There are chores to do."

"Now you're starting to understand the farm life, city slicker," Heidi replied.

"I can deal with it," he smiled. "Of course, someone to wash my back in the shower tomorrow morning would help." The twins looked at each other and laughed. The next couple of weeks were going to be fun!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers