All Comments on 'Claiming an Ally Ch. 04'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Such a great story!

skyicewolfskyicewolfalmost 12 years ago
i love you

Titania, I have an intense love for you right now for finally releasing this. Your the. Best author on this entire site without a doubt, and I hope to see chapter 5 :)

Please don't let her get raped by bandits :(

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Keep going. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I love where you're going with this, really well written, I just hope that he does some serious grovelling after that last scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More - the end pls!!! Hurry can't wait!!!

Want more!! The beautiful end. Sat the whole night mesmerized by all 4 chapters! U r a true genius to be ably to bridle the feelings response in the characters so well that it come live in the reader. Please write the finish as well and today!! lol! I mean as soon as u can as I want to see them finally together as they should be.. Hurry pls:):)

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
This is so cool!

I love it! I love how stong the princess is and it is great that she is an intelligent with some uber fighting skills and that although Edrich is ofcourse gorgeous he has made some serious mistakes!! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YESSSSS

Hugs and Kisses to you! I am loving the way the tale is evolving. Can you help a devoted reader out by adding a comment about what date you expect the next chapter to be available? I am constantly checking your profile for new submissions. Thanks for all the great work.

It was great to see that Edrich confront his own failings. I thought Em explained beautifully why she succumbed to his charms and her physiological response does nothing to diminish her bad assed noble character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Impressive

Loved the latest addition to the series. Hope Em can get back to her homeland safely. If I was the king, i'd be feeling like a fool at the moment, and rightfully so. I now hate Jenner with passion. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love it

Wow, what a great chapter!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 12 years ago
Awesome ^^

I do have a question though, shouldn't Ed as king have the sort of talent or skill to be aware of everything to a degree even if he's stressed? I mean, she slipped, almost saying "father" and he didn't catch it. Mmm, that was just something that made me wanna pinch Ed for not paying full attention to what Em has been saying. Other than that :D I LOVED IT (I actually kept checking in to see if it's up or not, pathetic I know.. I'm just enthralled with your story <3) Please don't take too long for the next update, or actually DO cause I do need to focus on studying. P.S. Leonard and his wife, oh and Robert, are such sweethearts. Oh! And the ASS, he actually TOOK her when he knew she wasn't wet for him! I mean how does that spell out "Hate circumstances but still sorta love/lust after you"?

ElazulElazulalmost 12 years ago
wow!

Love the series so much! Next chapter please. I'm "begging" you :D

You know, just like the previous comment, everyday I keep checking whether there's an update. Pathetic, yes....

titania123titania123almost 12 years agoAuthor
Next chapter...

I would love to say the next chapter is finished...but it's not :( sorry. However, I am currently working on it...and depending on the strength of my muse today, I may finish it tonight or tomorrow and then submit...so hopefully by Saturday it should be posted and waiting for you (maybe sooner, but don't bet on it ;) )

Thanks for all your comments! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Titania123

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I love

The play you have with your words and how smooth the trasitions are between things. Also great character development. Keep it

Up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please next chapter!

Beautiful story, love the ache and angst!

Soul_childSoul_childalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Love it even more. I think you are wonderfully talented; can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for share

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this story

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really love this story and can't wait for the update! I really don't know how he could possibly gain her favor at this point considering his actions. Great writing, you really make the reader feel for the characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!!!

Absolutely loving the story and completely hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please upload soon as I'm on pins and needles!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another chapter....

PLEASE!!!! I enjoy your work so far... Its very GOOD! Update earlier please... :D

ravenescentravenescentalmost 12 years ago
More, please.

Begging you as Emera begged Edrich. ;)

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Got What He Deserved!

Good idea letting her escape before he learned the truth, or the story would be cut short there. One idea: use a thesaurus. It wasn't very often, but there were at least two instances where you used the same adjective/noun in two adjacent sentences. I find that it helps the flow if you repeat yourself as little as possible. Don't be embarrassed to use it! And you'll probably only notice when you read through the story after it's written, it's hard to catch in the heat of the moment. As for time/space appropriate word for the g-spot... there isn't one. What I usually do is actually describe the "swollen bean-shaped area of the anterior or front wall of the vagina" with a variation of those words. Any woman or man who is familiar with g-spot stimulation will know what his/her fingers are rubbing against in the top part of the woman only a few inches in. And if they don't, the description might help them find out!

HiddenmeHiddenmealmost 12 years ago

Loved this story so far. Hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

loved it! Waiting not so patiently for the next chapter! =) really great writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awwh

was hoping the 5th chapter would be out by now :(

titania123titania123almost 12 years agoAuthor
Any minute now...

I've submitted the 5th chapter almost two days ago...so it just depends on how quickly the editors review it before they release it. Sometimes it's a day, others three...sorry for the wait.

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreameralmost 12 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoy your storyline as well as your character development. It's a bit frustrating at times when I get impatient and want desperately to know WHEN they're going to realize they've been betrayed and WHEN she's going to get away. But I think you're a great writer. As for MDS complaints I find them to be silly.

Isn't that what all us women for looking for? What's wrong with a magical dick???

Lol.XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Aw man I really cried on the last page. They need to be together. I wanted her to escape, but now I see that that was a horrible idea. I only hope that they will be brought together again.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

i am continually impressed with the quality of your writing, as well as the story itself. look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

This was one of the most well written sex scenes I have ever read. Perfect non-consent. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredible

This story is incredible!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Beautifully written!

It made me cry. Thank you for writing such a compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really like your writing..awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worried . . .

Ach. I knew he should never have deflowered her. Now, rape. How will he ever re-earn her respect? For how long will he have to beg? And will begging be enough? I hope you can write your way out of this one.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Decimate = 10% Loss

FYI, Decimate does not mean devastate or destroy. It specifically means "removal of a tenth", from decem, the Latin word for ten. Killing 10% of the population of a village still leaves 90%; it doesn't wipe them out.

The Romans used it to punish large numbers of rebels or mutineers, selecting one out of every ten men for death. The remaining nine were then forced to beat their former comrade to death, thus a horribly cruel punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing, Great story

Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous