All Comments on 'Claire'

by knobbieknobbs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good writing but

this story is too sad for me.

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
A well written story that shows real relationship!

I have not lost a wife , but have lost the first love of my life to a drunk driver. I relived alot of that as I read this well written story. You developed the relationship very true to life. We all wish that we could have a relationship like this in life. I also know that the feeling that you formed in this story are hard to develope correcttly in a story , and you did a very good job. Please keep these high level of writting coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hard Story to Write, Hard to Read

I don't know if it's just a story or the story of actual events. If it's just a story you are one hell of a writer. If, however, as I suspect, there's a lot of the turh in it you are still one hell of a writer. I wrote about my wife's death in "Waltzing with Jean" and it took me four attempts in over 9 years to be able to do it. It was still almost too raw after all of that time. Keep it up, you're great at it.

jes1701jes1701about 19 years ago
Sad

Iw was a good story,but a very sad story. two years ago may sister died and had to kids a little girl 3 and a boy 1 1/2. and their fathrt is not in the picture at the moment. I do the same as u i have pictures every were and talk to them about their mommy all the time. But its not the same. the girl rememberst stuff the boy remembers nothing.

so your storie seemed real and from the heart

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Romantic and tragic.

Beautifully captures a rare kind of love despite the unfortunate circumstances. It's sad how so many lives are shattered due to the injustices of drunk driving. Very touching and sobering.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Beautiful story

but sad. It seemed like a lifetime for them to get together and then, like that, she's gone.

And the little ones will never know her, a wonderful young woman, who never had the chance to be a wonderful mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely Story,though incomplete.

A lovely sad story. I think it needs more, too many facts messing. Use an editor next time, this seems like a first story by a promising author. Also I didn't like the ending very much although it was right. Please write further chapters where he finds a new life love.

DRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ONE IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY...

I believe that we're in the loving wives section and this was a truly great love story.

Very sad but well written. Maybe a little to niggling with all the little details mid story but overall really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh God the end will make me a bad night !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

""""Anonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh God the end will make me a bad night !"""" Did you mean KNIGHT? How can the 'end', make you a bad KNIGHT ? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous