Claire Reborn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combined effect was amazing. Then, still looking at me, she took the head of my cock into her throat. It was a tight fit, but combined with the tongue, suction and a swallowing action in her throat that was incredible it wasn't long before I felt my balls begin to draw up. She must have felt it as well as she took a moment to delay my orgasm by withdrawing to catch her breath, licking her lips lasciviously while looking me straight in the eye and squeezing my balls. Then her face descended again to devour my cock as the two fingers in my ass began to press in earnest; her hand squeezing my balls just right.

I groaned as I felt the cum rise in me, spewing into her throat. After the third spurt she drew back and took the rest in her mouth. She continued to circle the head of my cock with her tongue until I couldn't stand it any more and pushed her off. She moved back to full present position as I sat up, opened her mouth to show me the cum then swallowed, licking her lips.

"Mmm, thank you, Master," she simpered at me.

I had totally lost track of the time, but I'm pretty sure she met the five minute limit. I was surprised but definitely not disappointed.

I grinned at her. "I think you're bordering on arrogance but I'll forgive you this time. Well done, pet. You surprised me."

She positively beamed, totally having forgotten her stolen orgasm.

"Attend." Sighing, she relaxed into the simpler position.

"Tell me about yourself. What makes Claire Claire?"

She did not seem to hold much back as she spent the next thirty minutes relating her life story. I now understood a lot more about how she came to be such a fine fit for me.

"I will have a barre installed in the exercise room so that you may continue with your ballet practice. We'll have to find you a studio nearby where you can continue your training."

I told her about myself. At thirty seven I was considerably older than her twenty two. My parents had owned the house I now lived in. When I was nineteen they had died in a small plane crash in the Lesser Antilles while on vacation. As a result I was left very well off, both due to their personal fortunes and also their substantial life insurance policies with double indemnity for accidental death. I'd gone to the Southern California Institute of Architecture. On graduating a classmate and I set up shop in L.A. designing and building homes for the rich and famous.

We'd always thought we should go where the money was. That was what had brought me to Hong Kong. We'd expanded our offices there recently, having already branched out to Seattle, DC, Atlanta and New York.

I'd been a competitive swimmer in college and even tried out for the Olympic Team, just missing a placement.

I came to the lifestyle through Julie, who I met at college. We had quickly discovered that we fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Shortly afterward I had the playroom built in what had been a recreation room. Over the many years I had added features; designing and building some of them myself.

After we talked I dressed, kissed Claire on the forehead and left for work.

(To be continued)

Claire Reborn

Copyright 2014 by H Mauthor

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. To the best of the author's knowledge, none of the events depicted ever occurred. Claire, Jack and others are fictional characters. Their views, opinions, and experiences are invented as well and are not meant to promote anyone's personal beliefs or agenda. This story exists for primarily prurient purposes and should not be construed as an endorsement, or condemnation, of any particular lifestyle.

12